Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The forgotten one

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The forgotten one

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Many would think of how to control their inner demons that tries to get into our minds every year. Some have beaten them; some have failed; some have tried to control it; others try to erase them. However, everyone has that dark self, even if you least expect. That could be said for the eldest daughter in the Maboroshi family. Near some old lost field their was nothing but chaos and destruction while a group of people was there.

"What do we do? She's getting worse now. We need to pin her down or else she'll kill us!" Susie ann said to her siblings that surrounded their older sister Suki. She was possessed with a new power but it was blending with her own darkness that was making her slip from her own sanity.

"Well, what do you expect us to do!? Mom is knocked out and so is dad. We already got Evan and Mira trying to wake them." Vince said holding up his hands that burned from his own heat. Susie sighed worried now but looks to her brother then the other siblings.

"Whatever we are doing,we need to do it fast sister. Suki has to be stopped and the others are not hear yet." Elania said in the mic while seeing Ryan keeping a shield up to keep Suki inside and from escaping. He knew if she got out, a lot of people would be dead since she did possess most of their parent's powers.

"Whatever the case; we can not let Suki escape. We need to keep her here till the other three get here." Susie said but sees Suki floating up in the air glowing of some dangerous dark energy. Even beside her was the known villian named Lu but it seems he had help this time.

"You know, I still feel a little mad that Brandon got to Melina so they could make so many of you kiddies. You all should have been my kids but no...he got to her first. NO matter; at least I got one of them so the rest of you will follow." he said to point at them. Suki reaches up to form a dark energy ball that was pulsing with over flowing energy. She looks down at them and threw it right at the wall that Ryan created with his machine. It hits it rather hard but Ryan sees his status of the barrier. it was still up but it couldn't take that many.

"You okay Ryan?" Susie asked in the ear piece.

"Yes but my shield can hold only a couple. We need to get Suki to snap out of it or else she'll get out before Elisa, Shirko, and Alexander come back." Ryan said.

"I know. We will but I hope mom and dad wakes up so that gives us some time. Dad would know what to do to help her." Susie said turning to see Brandon and Melli still knocked out. The twins, Evan and Mira, still used their own healing abilities to wake up their parents.

"Come on dad; wake up please." Evan said looking to Brandon.

"You too mom; wake up. We need you guys till the others get back..please." Mira said looking at Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The forgotten one

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:57 am

Brandon snapped awake and soon saw what was going on. He reinforced ryans barrier and pulled a shirt on at the same time. Ryan was grateful for the releif and reaches out with his mind to help ease the transition for suki.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 am

"Glad to see you awake again, dad. We were worried about you and mom not waking up after Suki knocked you guys out from her big bang attack." Ryan said worried but he looks to see Melli starting to wake up as she was holding her head. Mira and Evan helps her sit up but she looks around wondering what happened then feels Suki's energy to look up.

"Suki!? What the-"

"We will explain later but you and dad have to help us stop her. The other four are not back yet and Ryan's been keeping Suki inside the barrier to stop her from-" Mira hears an explosion from Suki as she was attacking the barrier.

"We will figure it out later. We need to snap our daughter out of it before it's too late." he said getting ready to fight while Melina stood up and shook the dizzy feelings off. She did the same while using her power to hovering up into the air with Brandon changing super sayian and flies up to their daughter.

Lu was impressed seeing all the siblings trying to fight their older sister but he was letting out a sigh seeing Brandon and Melina coming up. "Ugh, you two. Why can't you two just stay down like good dogs and let me do what I want?" he said looking at them but Brandon was down right furious for what Lu did to his oldest child.

"You know it won't go that way when it comes to someone hurting my children. No one, and I mean no one, will hurt my kids when I'm still breathing." he said angry but Melina was ready to fight as she was glowing with the energy from within her heart.

"Right. Well, either way, your daughter is very powerful but she is your first born. I'm impressed Brandon. However, she would have been much more powerful if she was my daughter. Such beauty, such grace, she holds destruction in her hands. I love that in a woman....just like Melina....but no, she went with you and I didn't have a chance to be with her..no matter how much I tried to break her. You always saved her and I couldn't have her." he said but floats away while seeing the other kids charging at him to attack but they end up getting blasted away to the ground.

Melina gasped and used her powers to catch each one to stop them from hitting the ground and getting hurt. She sets them all down before glaring at Lu now readying to fight along side her mate and husband Brandon.

"Lu, this will be your only warning. Let our daughter go or else you will regreat it." Melli said.

"Oh really? And what if I refused..."

"Oh don't worry, you will know if you don't let our daughter go."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 8:59 am

Brandon firee a blast through the barrier hitting lu so hard his form shatteree and hs spirit was left to linger. Protecting his power and true body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 7:56 pm

He only glares angry at Brandon but sees Melina firing something at the spirit that he was only dodging it. Lu looks to Suki that was attacking her siblings before floating over to her while hiding behind suki. "Keep me protected my beloved. I will show you the real way of your dreams. I will make sure that you will never save her!" he said while Suki aims her hand at her parents before seeing her siblings attacking.

She glared and forces them all to crash into the ground harder that they created a crater for each one. Melina was shocked seeing her babies in craters. She looks up seeing this before trying to fight her mother once more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:58 am