Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The forgotten one

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The forgotten one

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Many would think of how to control their inner demons that tries to get into our minds every year. Some have beaten them; some have failed; some have tried to control it; others try to erase them. However, everyone has that dark self, even if you least expect. That could be said for the eldest daughter in the Maboroshi family. Near some old lost field their was nothing but chaos and destruction while a group of people was there.

"What do we do? She's getting worse now. We need to pin her down or else she'll kill us!" Susie ann said to her siblings that surrounded their older sister Suki. She was possessed with a new power but it was blending with her own darkness that was making her slip from her own sanity.

"Well, what do you expect us to do!? Mom is knocked out and so is dad. We already got Evan and Mira trying to wake them." Vince said holding up his hands that burned from his own heat. Susie sighed worried now but looks to her brother then the other siblings.

"Whatever we are doing,we need to do it fast sister. Suki has to be stopped and the others are not hear yet." Elania said in the mic while seeing Ryan keeping a shield up to keep Suki inside and from escaping. He knew if she got out, a lot of people would be dead since she did possess most of their parent's powers.

"Whatever the case; we can not let Suki escape. We need to keep her here till the other three get here." Susie said but sees Suki floating up in the air glowing of some dangerous dark energy. Even beside her was the known villian named Lu but it seems he had help this time.

"You know, I still feel a little mad that Brandon got to Melina so they could make so many of you kiddies. You all should have been my kids but no...he got to her first. NO matter; at least I got one of them so the rest of you will follow." he said to point at them. Suki reaches up to form a dark energy ball that was pulsing with over flowing energy. She looks down at them and threw it right at the wall that Ryan created with his machine. It hits it rather hard but Ryan sees his status of the barrier. it was still up but it couldn't take that many.

"You okay Ryan?" Susie asked in the ear piece.

"Yes but my shield can hold only a couple. We need to get Suki to snap out of it or else she'll get out before Elisa, Shirko, and Alexander come back." Ryan said.

"I know. We will but I hope mom and dad wakes up so that gives us some time. Dad would know what to do to help her." Susie said turning to see Brandon and Melli still knocked out. The twins, Evan and Mira, still used their own healing abilities to wake up their parents.

"Come on dad; wake up please." Evan said looking to Brandon.

"You too mom; wake up. We need you guys till the others get back..please." Mira said looking at Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: The forgotten one

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:57 am

Brandon snapped awake and soon saw what was going on. He reinforced ryans barrier and pulled a shirt on at the same time. Ryan was grateful for the releif and reaches out with his mind to help ease the transition for suki.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:58 am

"Glad to see you awake again, dad. We were worried about you and mom not waking up after Suki knocked you guys out from her big bang attack." Ryan said worried but he looks to see Melli starting to wake up as she was holding her head. Mira and Evan helps her sit up but she looks around wondering what happened then feels Suki's energy to look up.

"Suki!? What the-"

"We will explain later but you and dad have to help us stop her. The other four are not back yet and Ryan's been keeping Suki inside the barrier to stop her from-" Mira hears an explosion from Suki as she was attacking the barrier.

"We will figure it out later. We need to snap our daughter out of it before it's too late." he said getting ready to fight while Melina stood up and shook the dizzy feelings off. She did the same while using her power to hovering up into the air with Brandon changing super sayian and flies up to their daughter.

Lu was impressed seeing all the siblings trying to fight their older sister but he was letting out a sigh seeing Brandon and Melina coming up. "Ugh, you two. Why can't you two just stay down like good dogs and let me do what I want?" he said looking at them but Brandon was down right furious for what Lu did to his oldest child.

"You know it won't go that way when it comes to someone hurting my children. No one, and I mean no one, will hurt my kids when I'm still breathing." he said angry but Melina was ready to fight as she was glowing with the energy from within her heart.

"Right. Well, either way, your daughter is very powerful but she is your first born. I'm impressed Brandon. However, she would have been much more powerful if she was my daughter. Such beauty, such grace, she holds destruction in her hands. I love that in a woman....just like Melina....but no, she went with you and I didn't have a chance to be with her..no matter how much I tried to break her. You always saved her and I couldn't have her." he said but floats away while seeing the other kids charging at him to attack but they end up getting blasted away to the ground.

Melina gasped and used her powers to catch each one to stop them from hitting the ground and getting hurt. She sets them all down before glaring at Lu now readying to fight along side her mate and husband Brandon.

"Lu, this will be your only warning. Let our daughter go or else you will regreat it." Melli said.

"Oh really? And what if I refused..."

"Oh don't worry, you will know if you don't let our daughter go."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:59 am

Brandon firee a blast through the barrier hitting lu so hard his form shatteree and hs spirit was left to linger. Protecting his power and true body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:56 pm

He only glares angry at Brandon but sees Melina firing something at the spirit that he was only dodging it. Lu looks to Suki that was attacking her siblings before floating over to her while hiding behind suki. "Keep me protected my beloved. I will show you the real way of your dreams. I will make sure that you will never save her!" he said while Suki aims her hand at her parents before seeing her siblings attacking.

She glared and forces them all to crash into the ground harder that they created a crater for each one. Melina was shocked seeing her babies in craters. She looks up seeing this before trying to fight her mother once more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:23 am

Brandon couldnt track the spirit without risking his family as sukis hands so he decided to fight her. The gravity wave didnt even slow him down as he charged over his children and reached out with his mind to break her grip on them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Suki did wince feeling the new stronger mind force flowing around her mind that she shook it off. During that time, Melina rushes over to check on the kids but they were alright trying to sit up from the craters they were in. She did glare at her father before holding one hand out at him, releasing a more powerful mind physic force to make Brandon kneel on the ground.

"Brandon!" she calls out in worry to see him struggling to get back on his feet but Suki kept him where he was trying to almost crush him into the ground. Lu just laughed seeing this but he knew Brandon isn't crazy to attack his first born child since she did have most of both him and Melina's powers born within her. She was just as powerful as them together and apart.

"That's perfect my beloved! You are so strong and beautiful.....I know we will be so happy together...." Lu said floating around her head but she keeps adding the pressure to try keeping Brandon down till a few sharp feathers attacked her but got deflected. She looks down seeing her mother gone as Melina was above her ready to help then ends up getting smacked to the right against the barrier.

"Mel-melli chan.."

"Mom..."

"Ohhhh too bad I guess dear old mother couldn't come close...how about getting rid of her first my dear wife?" he said seeing Suki raise the other hand and started chocking Melina now as she was using her power to weaver the feeling around her body and throat. Suki was indeed strong but she will hope the other three came back to add on some help to this fight.

"Big sister...please...let mom go. You don't want to do this.." Ryan said looking at her with the other siblings but Lu laughed hearing such a weak plea.

"She's not listening...we need to do something!" Mira said crying in worry.

"But what? We can't hurt sis or else we might really do more harm than good..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:25 pm

Brandon struggled to his feet and exploded into full power stabbing out with his mind to make everyone nearby flinch and close off for a moment. In that moment the chidren were shielded from him by nelli and he flashed to suki and threw her into the ground and held her there focusing everything he had to bore into her mind and find the root of the problem. Already weakened from the flare of psychic eneegy he gave off to get close his memtal drill was half as strong as it was. He focused on one thing shutting oit her defenses and seeping in through the cracks in her psyche the same way lu did in the first place.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:32 pm

He saw his daughter struggling in his hold, trying to fight him back but Brandon kept his ground. He wouldn't let her do anything else to harm herself or the family. Melina was already landing to the ground but Ryan's machines caught her before crashing into the dirt. He and the others made sure she was alright but Brandon sees Suki glowing with the same power and shoves him back right into the wall. He winces from her hold but looking right into her possessed eyes.

"Suki rose Maboroshi..I know you can hear me. It's your father...papa...please you need to snap out of Lu's control. Please don't make me hurt you.." he said to his daughter but she only shoves him more into the barrier before he disappears and tries to grab her. Suki dodges and kicks him away while focusing her power to build it up. She screams out in anger as the others, Brandon, and Lu watch before feeling her own hair become gold but it was like she was raising it higher.

"Suki!!" he shield his eyes from the large power level but it felt just like his own and of Melina's mixed together. Lu was just laughing at this sight before watching her dash forward so they were fighting one on one. The others couldn't keep up with their speed but Lu still kept watching.

"What a sight! Father vs. daughter. I always knew Suki was something but this..this is amazing! And her own husband and the other two are not back. Seems like I might win this after all.." he said but Melina was worried about to go help but they were trapped thanks to Lu or since Suki was controlled to keep them right where they are to enjoy this little battle.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:55 am

Brandon powered up and didnt transform thw same way he didnt need to. As his power begins to overflow like hers was he took hold of her energy and used her own power to tbrow her into the ground and restrain her. Her energy tried to grasp his but couldnt get a hold of it since it moved and flickered avoiding the attenpts to grab it. When she failed she tried to use her energy to grab him instead starting an energy grapple he had her and she had him. It was a fight of atrition and sonething suki was not experienced with. Her stamina was getting drained by her form and the struggle between the two of them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Melina on the other hand was watching all this from the prison Suki had her and the kids in, feeling him drawing close to her in worry. They didn't want anything to happy to their older sister or father since Lu was enjoying this show. She wanted to help but didn't want her babies to get hurt. Thinking a bit quickly, Melina quickly used some of her power to form two balls; one made of pure light and the other made of pure darkness. The kids wonder what she was going to do before Melina expands the barrier around them using her wings.

"Mom?"

"Stay back.." she said holding the two orbs before getting them to combine to form a more different color ball of silver. The kids gasped seeing that before she forces the hold of the prison away and blasted it away from them as it goes in the air. Lu laughed watching the fight between Suki and Brandon but felt something heading his way to dodge the attack Melina had shot in the air. He looks down seeing the kids free with her to make him annoyed.

"Hmmmm, seems you're not becoming the useless princess I figure you would be. You're becoming something better Melina..I love it." Lu chuckled before Melina sees the kids charging at him to attack with Melina helping them. Brandon noticed his family was free thanks to Melina but was struggling with Suki that was fighting this.

If he can get her weak enough to stop her, she will be alright but it depends on not draining her energy too much without killing her. She struggles more to pour more of her hidden dark Ki into her energy to make it darker, pulling back. Brandon winces feeling her strength to stand his ground but keeps his pull on the energy. He wanted to save his older child and not harm her but with how things are going, it might not be easy.

"Come on, Suki..please..please stop this. It's your father. Please lets stop this." he said trying to get through to her but he gets shoved back again by Suki that was fighting him. He saw how lost Suki's eyes became now but he was wondering and hopes he's not too late in saving her. Lu noticed to laugh even more while seeing this.

"Don't feel bad, Brandon. At least your eldest child has gotten a little more stronger just like you. However, she'll be even more powerful under my wing. She will become my dark princess and wife!" he said laughing.

"Grrr, damn you Lu! You won't get away with this!" he shouted but Lu laughs even more seeing Brandon still struggling a little bit.

"I think I have won this Brandon. I will have a wife and bride and she is Suki, you're own daughter!"

"Right, in your dreams!" said a angry tone to make everyone look to the left. A wide range of energy Ki balls hits Lu hard away from the kids and Melina into the barrier wall. Brandon looks up seeing Shirko in the air but he was looking rather furious but he was in his soul reaper form holding his zanpato sword. Lu groans seeing that but looks up seeing him and the other two.

"...Well, well, well...seems we have new faces today."

".....Suki......" his eyes told many he was not happy to see his girlfriend Suki in Lu's control and he was going to tell everyone something special going on today with them.

"Do not worry boy..she's fine and well...but under my control..is that so bad?" he said laughing but Shirko grew more angry with Lu to aim his blade at him.

"Alright you...What did you do..to my girlfriend, you bastard?"

"Oh me? Nothing...I just made her see the true ways of the world which makes her my girl now." he said but Shirko only lets out a sigh while seeing Alexander beside him glowing with dark negative energy but he wasn't lost or going mad. Beside him was his girlfriend and Suki's sister, Elisa who was glowing with her own energy.

"Sister..."

"What do we do, Shirko? Seems Suki is under his control and the others in her and Elisa's family are here." Alexander said but he only sighed looking down at Suki with worried eyes but relaxes his thoughts to plan.

"We need to snap her out of it and fighting isn't working. I'm sure her father is draining her energy but that will only make her get even more unstable. You guys, help him out. I'm going to get Lu for hurting my girl.." he said as they split.

Brandon was still struggling but sees his daughter Elisa with her boyfriend Alexander. "Elisa, you-"

"Hello dad. Sorry it took us a while to get back. Shirko had to make sure we got everything before returning. However, we were not expecting Lu to kidnap Suki and all." she said placing a barrier around the three but Suki screams in rage trying to drain her father since he's doing the same to her.

"From how strong Lu's hold it, that won't be easy Izzy. We need a plan unless your father has one.."

"I would but I don't want to end up hurting my daughter.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:08 pm