Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:22 am

He started to spank her butt and brrasts as further punishmet as his hips went wild inside her
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:32 am

She shook growing weaker from this but that only made him feel more pleasure. With more harder spankings to the butt, she was already cumming from the feeling. Melina only whimpers loving the punishment but she feels Brandon squeezing it but gets a hiss from her. "Ahhhh...haahhh..hhaaaa...hhahh....mmmmm...."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Be gorans and she felt him going all out building up and getting harder as he got closer to release. She was losing it and crying out louder with her moans. Theur moans and grians blend together before he kisses her lips deeply thrusting as hard and fast as he could. The rapid heavy poubding made her break the kiss to pant and screamm out as he moans and funally bursts inside her flooding her just as she cumes hard and falls limp all used up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Brandon panted looking down at Melina as she was panting knocked out. Her whole body was soaked in sweat but at least she was able to do her duty from all that. She slowly whimpers feeling more heated before feeling him buck forward a little to make sure she got every drop of his seed. Brandon smirked loving this view but reaches to touch her cheek. Melina only leans into his touch but Brandon pulls out of her with a pop with cum spilling out. He then holds her close while doing the same with Eleesha. He would rest for a little bit before cleaning them up and placing them back in their rooms.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:41 am

He rested until he coud breathe quietly then stood up and carried eeesha tobher room first since it was firther away and then he did th same for melli. He tucks them in and seals the door to outsiders for each of them. In mellis case locked her in.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Melina was sleeping in her cell that was relocked again. She would need time to heal and recover after the events from before. However, from the testings, Melina was growing at a quick pace. Knowing that a little more will do good for her. She still needed a little more testing before he would really wear her out or her wearing him out. While for Eleesha, he knew he was giving into her desires but now, it seems like her own behavior was changing rapidly.

From what he did to pleasuring her, she already was slipping from her status of being a doctor to being a pet for him. Brandon didn't mind at the least but he was wondering what other testings he could try to see how far she would go. She even gave up her first time to Brandon right in front of Melina way back then. He will have to test it another day for now he wanted to rest. After getting the two in their rooms, he was laying in his bed after taking a shower to think about some other things the next day but that will come to him later.

Brandon lets out a yawn, shifts on his bed and turns off the lights. He dozes off minutes later to sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:53 am

Elesha had woken up un a heavy heat that night craving him uncontrollably. Melli did too and was locked in but eleesha wasnt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Eleesha blushes but was dripping hot and wet, looking around in hopes of trying to find Brandon. The whole sensation was burning through her body, throbbing for more of his desires. However, she only shivers walking ahead and trying to find Brandon's bedroom.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:49 am

As she ealked through his lab she saw the door and noticed it was unlocked and she could hear him sleeping inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Brandon was no where to be seen but she could hear his slow breathing. Eleesha knew he was sleeping right now. She walks over to where his room was to see the bundle of blankets that covered him. He seems so peaceful during his sleeping moments which was really cute. Being quiet, she walks over to his bedside and watches him while seeing his sleeping facial expressions.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:03 am

There was a line running down her leg of wetness as she watched him. She was completely taken in by her desires at the moment and she slips under the blanket to stsrt rubbing and licking it. Sbe did thus to make it big and hard lime it was when he gave it to her during the test. As sje licks its length she blushed worse feeling it heat up and throb responding to her touch. Her nightgown was placed on the floor from under the blanket and he shifted a bit as her lips wrap around his tip and she sucks hard.

A weak sleepy groan came from him arousing her more. She knew it was forbidden to be like this with him but she was already sucking harder and pushing it deep. It was grtting bigger and the throb was more noticeable as she pulled back to catch he rbreath. A sit pases from her lips two lines of her saliva broke and she panted a bit as her heat was overwhelming her. It was close to her desired size and thickness before she sat up and the blanket slides down her back. Her chest seemed to glow in the moonlight that hit her skin as she looked down at him and shifted so that her slit was rubbing against his length.

She whimpers biting her finger to keep quiet. She didnt ezpect it to feel this good when he wa asleep as she rubs against it slowly as it grew slick with her juices. Her free hand grips and squeeses her breast making her whime and whimper a bit more as he rhips rock on his member. He groans making her hotter than before and she panted with light whines still.

It was throbbing the way she wanted it and she pulls open her pussy to push in his huge tip. She stifles her moan and closes her eyes as the tip pushes in. Panting she weakly move sher hips as a moan leaves his lips and his dream turned dark. Eleesha rocked and slowly bounced on his cock feeling it push deeper and deeper everytime she lowers her hips down on it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:20 am

Eleesha moans quietly against the finger as she slowly moves her hips. She could del his throbbing length deep inside of her wet pussy that she whines trying to stay quiet. More sleepy groans left his lips but he didn't wake up. However, his dream just got darker and hotter to throb inside of her. Eleesha gasped feeling that to cover her mouth with one hand, her body quivering and shaking.

"*muffled moaning* 'Ohhh god.....h..he bigger than I thought. His thick manly cock is filling me up just like before. I can feel him all the way inside my womb...throbbing to spill his seed inside me......' she keeps moving more but her breast jiggle a little while doing so. More groans left Brandon but she didn't stop. Eleesha grew hungry to feel more that she leans over him with breast above his head.

She thrusts her hips down hearing the wet gentle claps of her wet place and skin against his lap. "Mmmm....mmmmmm....mmmmm...hhaah.....mmmmm......s..so much...but it feels so good....B..brandon....oh god, Brandon. Please deeper...i want it deeper...." she spoke to herself in a hushed tone still moving but Brandon groans louder feeling her insides clamping down on him to quickly grip her hips in his sleep. She gasped feeling that before Brandon begins thrusting up into her that his balls hit against her pussy.

"Ahhhhh....d..doctor, y..you hotter bigger....more...give me more..." she whispered in his ear while he sleeps as Brandon thrust up into her as Eleesha moans and hissed feeling him going a bit hard in his sleep. She was even bouncing in his lap too. The sheets slipping off a bit more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:40 am

She started to lose it and the sounds wome him. He was surprised and dtopped but she fell in him and slams harder whining and begging for more. "Haa please sony syop it feels so good haa im already clamping on it please keep pounding it deep AAH! " she said unaware he was awake and she slammed herslef down so hard that her own belly bulged and her eyes rolled a bit.

"Ha elesha what are mmf" sbe had kissed him still slamming down her pussy soaking his hips by now and she pushes him deeper working her hips and body.

"Oh god olease shove it in. Go wild and fuck me. Fuck me till i cant move break me till im all used up baa please ooh its so good filling my womg haa slapping my poor pussy. You changed me haa im so hot and horny for you all yhe time. I dont ever want this to stoooop" she had sat up again slamming as hard as she could while he groans and bucks his hips reflexively. The thrusts were sharp stabbing hee deepest spot and forcing his way out making her belly look even worse. She screamed feeling his size getting worse to bearly ripping her but she didnt care as she slammed diwn yo neet his thrusts breaking and sxtemig out as she cums and cums again every handful of thrusts
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:35 pm

"Yes....Yes!!" Eleesha screams out feeling more pleasure that her breast were bouncing on his lap harder. She feels him hugging her tightly while Brandon groans out feeling her tightening up that he was panting and leaning her head back. The pleasure burning though her body that she was getting full from his cum. Brandon groans out but only feels heated to dripping heavily from the sensation that she cries out clamping down on his member. Brandon only holds her tighter to leave kisses on her chest before he forces her hips down to take more of his throbbing cock inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:19 am

He slams harder and faster groaning and hissing with oleasure as her body jolted feeling every hit bringing her closer to her sweet release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:15 pm

Eleesha cries out feeling the heat burning through that she was looking more lost than the last time. Brandon only pulls her in closer ramming himself deeper into her that her breasts press up against his chest feeling him. He groans and hisses deeply from the feeling but his member was slamming up with his balls slapping against her soaked place. She wanted this to last forever but knew her body was reaching it's limits.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:14 pm

With a heavy groan coming from his lips she felt it suddenly stiffen then burst dumping his whole load into her and flooding her body. She sctrams out feeling it overflow even as she cums hard with a scream and fals twitching. He panted and his heavy breath was steamed. He wasnt sure how it started except that he wa saaleep unyil several minites ago. He looked down at the weakened eleesha whos face had a dazed look if happiness. She moans as he moved out of her and his seed spilled onto the bed as her belly flattened once more. He said nothing picking her up and carrying her princess style to her room. He was dazed still and knew he had to clean up. She put them at risk of being found out with her stunt but he was good at covering his tracks.

After she was deposited in her room he left before she could stop him to clean up. He wasnt angry kust surprised that she would fall so quickly. He was curious how her body would react to a full invasive test in high dosage. He remembered melli bound by the limbs and thuroighly fucked by them in every hole until she was all used up. Weak. Broken. Her pussy was stretched out so badly he could fit his whole hand inside her without touching her walls all the way to thw back of her womb. he remembered how melli healed with his treatments in 4 days but the whole 4 days was desperatley begging for more and lost to her desires. He forced himswkf to keave her alone until she recovered and when she did he noticed her pussy was just as tight as when she first arrived proving his recovery drug prototype was a success. And now melli was his faithful subject if he went too far like before he would simply treat her and begin again. He had started to compare eleesha and melli seeing eleesha as a subject now with the perks of being a doctor

He hadnt treated eleeha that hard yet but he was curious and decided to try it after the next inspection.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:19 pm

In due time, he could also test the other possible choices of them and between much. The night went on after a while as Brandon finished up cleaning himself and his bed. The sun was already going up to sunrise but he was sleeping in after last night. Brandon already groans in his sleep but turns away from the sun that was rising up this morning. His machines were already working on everything and keeping his lab up to date. Even after a while, he was hoping to sleep in for a little while after not getting his sleep. Eleesha was getting her sleep but Melina was not awake up after her own.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:10 am

His head started to buxx and he sat up unable to sleep. He got up and went to his lab to check the resylts of the data he entered into teh computer the night before. He yawned and saw that melli was in her bed writhing in a deep wet heat because of her dream.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm

She was turning to the left and then to the right, whimpering in her sleep from the dreams. Brandon had a guess she was going through a dreamspace dreams. Something that traps her mind into something of her own heated desires. The sensation of pleasure only grew more arousing for her that Brandon begins writing some notes down while watching. Melina looked so lost like that while she sleeps, panting and turning her head. Her body coated in sweat while shifting in the bed to feel her skin exposed a little in the cool air.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:54 am

He watched as her shets slide off her revealing her night gown. It was sweaty and stuck to her skin showing her curves while the sweat made it trandparent. He saw the sweat glisten on her body where the skin was expozed and he saw how heated she was by her actions. He waited until it came time to wake her and when the buzzer soundee she woke up panting. In her dream she was about to climax and the effects left behind by the dream hit her hard when she saw that he had been watching her sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:03 am

"*Panting while sweating a little*" she looks down at her lap but she couldn't think clearly or was unsure about it. Brandon figures her dream are getting stronger now and he was also getting excited about it. He pushes a button to check on her.

"Good morning subject XX23, I see you had a good night sleep?" he asked.

"Y..Yes doctor.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Good and did you have a food dream?" He asks and she flushed worse nodding. "Y-yes doctor it was a good dream" she replies and he smiles before taking her her morning meal.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:19 pm

She was sitting up on the bed before getting up to get dressed after a shower. Melina was still heated from her dream that she was taking a ice cold shower to look down at the floor while the water runs down her body. Her face flustered now but he was only remaining silent while going to see some bots finishing up some food for her, himself, and Eleesha.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:51 pm

After she dried off her heat returned again and she went to go eat. He was already eating and rearing the status reports and moniter information for the night. It seemed that when he was sexually active the night before her body reacted and tainted her sleep. Her hormones were heavy with his serum mean8ng her body had grown to produce it not only to arouse her but when she was aroused it increased the longer she was stimulated. He also notre the natural cooldowns were very long and he thought it might pr3sent a small issue. He decided to yweak the treatment a bit and as she sat down to eat the food made her arousal spike every bite. It seemed the bots had learned her fagorite flavors and made her meal like them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:33 am