Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:35 am

He kept slamming and ramming into her all the way up intil he burst and she passed put all used up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Brandon panted feeling that but his own body just burns up later. He sees Eleesha just keeping silent after some time that he was seeing her place twitching.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:47 am

He pulled out panting and sweaty. He was a bit tired from going all out but was recocering quickly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:54 pm

Eleesha was laying on the bed tired and panting deeply from the over load of pleasure. Her whole body only seems to die down while Brandon reaches to touch her cheek watching her shiver.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Just a bit more and you will be unbke to live without me isnt that wonderful eleesha?" He aid making her shiver worse. Already she couldnt live without him thats why she became a doctor here in the first place. He smiles and looks over at meli to check on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:52 pm

He reaches over to touch her cheek next to see Melli whimper with a shiver, loving his touch. Brandon only smiled thinking she was precious but that made her look more excited now. Seeing how much love they were getting to without the whole fighting and arguing together. She looks to him blushing to see Melina whimper again.

"And you seem to be getting better and better. I'm really proud of you my little subject." he said to see her looking more excited and even more loved to sit up and kiss his cheek.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:47 pm

He saw her desires and smiles feelimg jer kiss to his cheek. He gave her one in return and watched her start to sh8ver 8n want
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 pm

One hand reaches to pet her head, showing a little smile on her face while seeing just how precious she was to him. Brandon wanted nothing else but to see Melina stay as she was but growing more loving towards him. The same for Eleesha but since she's still getting some what used to him, her training is a little longer.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:03 pm

What n3dt ladies ill leave it up to you.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:07 pm

Both Eleesha and Melina looked at him then at one another, resting on the bed still catching their breaths. Brandon looks at them both but showed a smile on his face.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:21 am

He laid next to then waitong for an answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:44 am

They just leans in closer to kiss and lick his cheeks wanting more of him that the sensation was only burning up. He reaches to pet their heads once more to make them purr deeply before Brandon smiled to rub them slowly as they gasp and moan out softly. "Well?....are you going to give me an answer?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:51 am

He keeps rubbing trying to coax an answer out of them
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:52 pm

Eleesha moans out leaning against one side of Brandon's body while Melina was grinding against the other side. He could see just from their eyes they were growing needy again for him. Even from the small touches he gave, he could feel it on his fingers. Brandon leans in to kiss the top of their heads but was pressing his fingers against their places to feel more wetness dripping out.

"Well? What should I do now, ladies? I know this must feel really good and it's hard for you to tell me what you want so....I'll still need some answer before moving on. Tell me..what should we do now?" he asked to push his fingers on their places to make them cry out, climaxing suddenly. He stops moving his fingers seeing them panting and gripping onto his lab coat tightly with their hands. He saw their bodies twitching and shaking from what they went through.

"That was quick. You both must have liked it if you came that hard..." he said seeing them panting heavily and laying on the bed.

"Y..You're s..so..ahhh...mean...letting us go through that...."

"D..doctor is s...so naughty though..h..he made us come so hard.....but it's not enough...we still need you.." she said to see him smile, touching their cheeks. He knew they were still burning but Brandon went along with it.

"I can tell but remember what I said; I can't help you if you don't tell me what you need. What can you show me that will tell me what you need from me?" he asked but before he could say anything else, he gasped seeing both Melina and Eleesha get in between his legs stroking his member with their hands. Their eyes looked lost now but they were whimpering while trying to pleasure him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:24 am

He massages her slowly as he holds her close
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:04 am

Eleesha and Melina keeps up their strokes and slow licks of the tongue, moaning against his member wanting more. He was so big and hard, they were having trouble focusing on anything else but him. Brandon groans touching the two girls heads watching them try to devour him for pleasure which was a nice sight. Eleesha was licking and sucking on the tip while Melina was licking and sucking the sides, one hand squeezing his balls to get a moan.

"Mmmmm...Is it that good for you two....to get this hungry for me? You're doing such a good job.." he said watching them but they whimper wanting more of their doctor still licking and trying to pleasure him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 pm

With both of them pleasuring him he released twice as fast coating them as it bursr out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:18 pm

They gasped feeling their faces coated in his seed before licking his member clean. Eleesha stroking his member slowly while Melina slurping on the tip, hearing another groan from Brandon. He saw them pleasuring him to their best ability that he knew they were wiggling their hips in hopes of his love.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:32 am

He reaches and gripps one of thier buttcheeks giving it a squeeze. So tell me, which one of you needs it most thats who ill start with." He said making them whimper and want him tontake them first
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:36 pm

They whimper from his touch but wanted to get closer and closer to him, licking and kissing his length. He wasn't going to let them have it because they had to earn it. Brandon sees Eleesha and Melina licking and kissing his member more that they were dazed from how much they wanted it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:56 pm

He waited for a reply and both were trying hard to pleasure him. He watches and asks again giving them a tight squeeze to their buttcheeks leaving red marks.

"If you dont answer i will go away and leave you two in seperate rooms unable to satisfy yourself." He said with a warning showing he was serious.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:37 pm

"Phaaa! P..play with me! Destroy this hole that's all yours sir. Please help ease this heat.." Eleesha said panting but Melli was slurping on the sides of it.

"Please fuck me doctor...please use me to your heart's desire......fill my hole with all your burning seed.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Melli tooj his tip in her mouth ans eleesha sucked his sides "hmm tempting but neither of you were convincing. "

"Haa please mmmm please doctor dont let melli take all the fun for herslef. If you pick me first ill suck you off until you are throbbing then plunge that hot throbbing poke inside and work until you fill me with your cum" eleesha said taking advantage of mellis occupied mouth. Melli pulled bacj with a heavy slurp

"Mmpah mmm ease pick me first. I can make you cum and cum then push you inside and keep going till i break. Mmm it fels so good when you fuck me after i cant even move. To knkw your meat is pounding my womb into a pulp. I want your seed i want you to breed me fucj me till i have your babies and ill never stop being yours." Melli said in a very heated daze. She was saying the dirtiest things to try and get him first.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:56 pm

"N..No, fill me up first doctor. I'm still in training true but I know you love breaking new pets like me. I'll take your meat like a good girl I am. I'll make sure to milk you of every drop till you get horny again. I'll let you spank me and chock me.." Eleesha said panting but Melli whines licking the tip again.

"But I'm more hotter doctor. My dripping hole is opening and closing for your meat. It hungers for you to fill m..me up.....fill me up till I'm dripping nothing but your seed. Nothing can keep me happy but you...I'll let you cum all over me, inside of me, on my breasts...just please..please let me have it.." she whines to hear Brandon chuckle.

"*Laughter* Such dirty minds you pets have....impressive."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:04 am

I think melli is sexier right now but eleesha shouldnt have to wait. Ill choose her first becuase she cant go as long and have melli after becuase she can go longer. " he said making his pick. He knew he would satisfy them both and to him this was a game where the winner didnt matter because they both would get their desire.

Mexhanical arms grab melli and hold her back as eleesha got into her favorite position ready to accept him inside her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:09 pm