Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:15 am

She was panting from how hot she was, spreading herself open for Brandon while Melli watches. She was already dripping wet but had to endure this since she was going to wait for her turn. Eleesha was blushing seeing Brandon lick his lips but knew she was going to really get aroused thanks to it. "Thank you...thank you for picking me doctor...use me however you wish.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:25 am

He smiles and pushes his face close to eat her out. She cries out every detail of what she felt to mess with melli and make her jealous. His tongue licked with the tip at first working his way in stages to stabbing her deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:58 am

Eleesha savored this moment with him that she was grinding and bucking her hips, wanting more. His tongue felt so hot against her folds that he was groaning loving how she tasted. Melli whines wanting to have something but she had to wait her turn. Eleesha moans when he pushes the tongue into her wet folds that he lifts up her hips getting his tongue deeper.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:51 pm

She feels him swirling it inside and she moans worse getting even hotter. He ate her out until she started to really drip with lust and she was getting dazed.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Brandon was glad to see this reaction from her because he had the ability to make her either climax or suffer more pleasure. He sits up closer to hold her thighs apart and lick even harder. She gasped feeling that but Eleesha shivers in hopes he will not stop. Even if Melina was watching all this and already aroused in wanting him, her body only becomes more aroused in time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:04 am

He used his power to streth his tongue and make it swell to fill hee up working it hard and rough inside her. Melli cries out loudly.

"Oh GOD doctor its so deep now. Why did you do that AAAH its so thick and heavy ill burst if you dont stop" he didnt listen becuase he was already trying to make her burst as his tongue worked her insides thoroughly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Eleesha kept moaning and crying out in pleasure that her hips were bucking back against his thick hot tongue. She only wanted to feel her climax with him that Brandon sits up to hold her lower half and start to deepen the licks and his tongue. She screams out drooling again but Melli struggles in her binds, wanting him but Eleesha was feeling more heated that she arches her back crying out once more that she shook and shivered.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:44 am

Her body convulsed as she cries oit and burst with a load moan. Her hole squirted around his tongue and he pulls it out of her slowly swirling it as he went triggering another powerful orgasm. Dazed and panting she had her head turned to thw side with her eyes closed. He rubbed himself getting it ready and when it stood thick and throbbing he pushes the tip against her wet folds.

Her eyes shoot open and she panted harder looking at herself seeing his unnatural size. "N-no how can you be so big? Aah wait dont gu..." he forced the tip inside and knew it was way too big for her at the moment. She moans and begs for meect as he works it slowly pushing deeper as it stretched her insides badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Eleesha blushes looking silent after a while still squirming from under him, seeing Brandon's member getting pushed into her. She hisses in some air feeling a slight sting that she was starting to drip a little more now. The pleasure only growing more and more heated that Brandon groans loving how tighter she was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:41 pm

Heavy wet slaps break through her moans as he took her full force. He had been fuckin her roughly ever since he was inside and she had no idea how long it had been since he started. Melli was watching unable to satisfy her dwsire and getting no releif as she was forced to witness what he did to eleesha.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 am

This punishment of his only was because Eleesha didn't experience it yet. He was doing this to show that she and her will always get love from their doctor. No matter the cost and no matter the feeling, he was going to be the one to give it to them. She blushed when hearing and seeing how Eleesha was taking his new found size, feeling a lump in her stomach from his member pushing in deeper and deeper. Seeing how her wetness spills out each time he slams in just to get a groan from him. That only left him feeling the need of having more of her which he will give to Eleesha. His hands grip her legs to keep them apart when feeling her try to close them. He wasn't going to make her stop taking it, he's making sure she will regardless of her fighting. Or from how big he was.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:56 pm

At the end of it eleesha screams out before falling completely used up and her bulge in her belly throbbed. He pulled out of her and alot of his release spilled oit as she groans heavily and passes out. He cleaned his cum off his member and the machines hilding melli forced her legs open and pulled her pussy open exposing her soft opening to him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Brandon reaches with one hand to open her folds a bit wider, seeing how wet Melli was. She squirms from the binds but he only feels more heated in wanting her. Seeing just how naughty she was due to being this horny. He leans in close to give a teasing lick with his tongue before she gasped with a weak quiver.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:43 pm

"Mmm my my you are ready. I think tpuve waited long enough" he said with a smile and pushes his member inside hard and deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:53 am

"Yes...Yes I..hah..I have. Please doctor..Let me have your love. Let me...mmmmm.." she feels him rubbing against the hole but sees how wet and dripping Melina was. He licked his lips seeing this before rubbing against it to get a taste of what he was in for. Right away, she moans out feeling his touch but whines wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Be fices her what she wanted thinking she waoted long enough
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Melli struggles in her binds again wanting him but he made sure she couldn't get loose just yet while looking dazed to her. This made her feel more heated for him that she was purring deeply while struggling more. He was holding back and still in control while watching his pet struggling like this.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 8:51 am

Slamming into her was all he did so far and soon he worms his hips to stretch her out again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 8:01 pm

She kept crying out feeling that but that left her whimpering hotter and louder. Brandon keeps her still without making her move too much. However, he felt more aroused to lower his body and makes out with her. She kisses his lips back deeply wanting more of him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:13 am