Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:40 am

Her breasts swing hard as he thrustsband puls her hips into him. He groans and moans loving how it felt and thobs heavier inside her .
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:23 pm

"Ahhh D..doctor more....I want m..more...please..." she moans out feeling him thrusting into her more that she was whimpering heavily in pleasure. Her hips bucking back into Branodn's thrusts that he grips her hips to keep her still. She hisses out feeling that but Brandon only groans again bucking his hips forward once more.

It felt way too good for her that she was gripping the floor with her nails, moving forward with her breasts jiggling under her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:43 am

Their rising moans reach a peak before they burst together and his seed overflows spillong out the sides as she felt her body stuffed with it. She fell forward all used up and he fell back slipping out of her. A bit of his cum leaves his tip and her wet hole spilled more of it from inside. Dazed and weak from too much pleasure she passed out right there and he panted trying to rest and refover.he was surprised at how much th3 e both of them could take and decided that he needed to find a way to avoid being so drained after taking them both to their limjts.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Brandon had to rest for a little while before watching the machines activate and picks up both Melina and Eleesha to take to their rooms. He was able to stand up after a couple minutes and goes to his own room to take a shower and get dressed minutes later. He was now sitting at his desk writing some things down but he was trying to figure out what was going on. Holding a Rec. machine, he pushes the button.

Status update #2

After the testing and other things given to the subjects, I seems that things are going very well. However, I need to see how to keep my own strengths up. The two of them are heavily powerful and hungry for me that I'm getting drained twice as fast. This isn't going to do well. I need more work to make myself not become drained by them. I'll see to more tests later on.

End of status update

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:56 pm

We watches their cams and saw melli writhing in heat as her dreams started to play. Eleesha was still oit bit her dreams had started too. He knew he needed to make a serum to fortify himself to keep going maybe even make him bigger for them both. He stsrted comparing chemical formstions with trial results an mixing at his desk. His powers tested them and he watched as some side effect got worse or became perminant. He worked all night before finding a blend that made him stronger and fortified the endirancr of the limb he tested it on. It throbbed massive with heavy veins pulsing with power. After dismissing the limb he noticed thst it wouldnt losten to him anymore and somehow had its own power feuled by the serum. Upon initial observation he determined that it would need to release to go back to normal and that would be good for his body. He set up copies of the sample and began testing it on subjects he previously reduced to experimentation only to see how they would react. The simulations predicted that it was harmless once used and released with a small chance of causong the subject to need pleasure so badly they would be unable to control themselves until they unleashed every bit of serum. It would stay inside the body of the woman for 3 days endlessly releasing until she processed it all.

Decideing that the rism was valid he ran a test on dermal exposure and fpund tht risk was minimalized. He knew they would want his cum inside them and knew it would be hard to pull out at the right moment. The simulations ended and he thanked the data fimes he pulled up on older subjects. He decided that he would use the serum in the mext test and he would let eleesba have the disobediant limb while he took melli. After all the risk was small and melli had shown resistance to risks many times over some not even appearing.

He forgot however to test a limb released it inside and if he had he would have learned why eleesha couldnt stop fucking him for 3 days bit thst happens after he runs this new test.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:30 pm

For now, he would rest up till that time came. His eyes kept on the two ladies in their rooms, hearing their whimpers and whines. They were just precious right now lost in their dreams but he would need rest before going on once more. They really drained him so sleep was in order. Brandon goes to bed minutes later and was dozing off to sleep.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:33 pm

He wome up and completed his rounds first thing as he always did. Some other experiments wee progressing othees failing and he took his notes before teturning to his main focus. He hid his disobedient limb beneath his coat and saw both girls up and eating by the time he returned to his office. Eleesha had transferred her experiments to and he had finished compiling notes on them when they finished eating.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:37 pm

They smiled enjoying the food but Brandon said good morning to them both, watching Melli and Eleesha waving to him. He gives a nod to her while saying the same thing. He writes down more notes down but takes a seat to start eating some food for himself. The machines did a good job with cooking but he wanted to do the whole thing himself but he'll let it pass this time.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:55 pm

"Mmm good food. Now today *gulp* will be a bit different. I was running an experiment last night and i have a serum i want to test." He saw them blish thinking he meant on them and he smiled they were so sweet and he expected this reaction

"However it will be tested on me. It is safe for you two to assist with the test as my beloved subjects. All yoi have to do is let me fuck you both. Melli since she is more experienced will get my cock and eleesha will get the control same in my very... disobediant tentacle. Already it hungers for yoir pussies but it only gets one and should return to normal after the serum is released. My tests so far say you will have no side effects other than the biggest longest fuck i have ever given to either of you yes even you melli" he had seen mellis surprise as this and her eyes traveled to his coat. He hadnt ingected the serum yet but knew it was instant activating.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:12 pm

"H..Hold on; experimenting on yourself? I've never seen you do that before during my own time of visits. I get you should always experiment on one of us but now..this is rather shocking to hear about. You are allowed to test yourself?" she asked but Brandon nods to answer Eleesha's question while Melina was smiling and blushing, looking down at the table and her plate.

"Yes, it's something rather shocking to see me get tested on something. However, I will give my word you both will enjoy this after a while. Even after all this, you both will be tired for the time being or not. I wish to simply test it to see if my results were correct." he said taking some coffee and drips a bit from the mug. At least it's not motor oil like the last time so the machines have improved.

"I guess that makes sense but still I've never seen this before of a doctor testing themselves." she said but Melina was seeing the disobeying limb moving under his lab coat but it was touching against the table while she tilts her head to see the movement. Brandon of course noticed the look and gives a light chuckle to her blushing and looking away.

"No worries my dear, you will see the result of this. Now, after you both are done eating shall we head to the testing room? Or would you like to take this to a more better room like my bed room? You both been in there so that's a choice. We can go to the testing room or my room?" he asked seeing them blushing before they looked away not sure how to answer so Brandon made the choice.

He stood up from the chair and started to head off but stops at the door. Melina and Eleesha looks to see him watching them as they stood up and follows after him. Now curious about this testing but they figure if he didn't want to ruin his room, they would head to the testing room just to be safe. They didn't know about the results of this so why not? They showed up in the room but Brandon walks in to see the door shut behind them as he goes to a chain like bed that he pressed a code in to unlock it.

They gasped seeing it but he sits on the bed and watches one machine opens a box that had a vine reach and pull out some injected needle with a liquid inside. They didn't say a thing from this but Brandon looks at them with a smile.

"Brandon.."

"Doctor..are you sure t..this is safe for you? If it's not, we ca-"

"It's fine my dear pets. This test is for me only. I'll be alright...you do trust me don't you?" he asked to see them blush and nod.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:05 pm

He removed his lab coat and pants revealong the limb it was wrapped around him and bound by a cord. He took the needle and injected it into his member and they gasp seeing how quickly it grew and how big it got. He laid on the bed and it pointed up while he cut the cord. The limb was patient knowing its time was coming.

"Melli you will get my member eleesha you will get the limb. Both have the same ammout of the serum and the only difference is eleesha needs more experience with the limbs. " he said to them and melli watched him after eleesha was trapped to the table. The throbbing limb rubbed her clit to warm her up as melli gets on top of his lap and opens her folds to rub his tip against her place
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:06 am

She blushes feeling the tip rubbing against her wet folds that she was wondering how this experiment will go. Knowing their doctor was always right, she knew he already had a plan. Eleesha was blushing from the limb rubbing her clit a little more but having some of it's own seed leaking through the opening at the tip. She didn't know what effects it will have on her but she sees it lift up and go near her lips still dripping.

"Alright you two..ready for the test?" he asked to see them nod.

"But doctor are you sure? I've never seen you be the test subject this time while having me and Eleesha help you. Are you-" he changed her mind with a gentle kiss to her cheek while Melli blushes from the feeling.

"You trust me just like she dose, Melina. I promise you this will feel good for you both. I'll make sure to give it my all to pleasure you both." he said touching her cheek but she only blushes to feel the tip throbbing against her like the limb rubbing against Eleesha's cheek now. However, it was already growing more limbs to still keep rubbing and pushing the clit leaving it twitching.

"If you're sure about this Brandon.....t..then fine. Do what you need to do..I'm curious about this whole thing myself either way.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Then lets begin. " the limb was unlewshed and stabbed itaelf into eleeshas hole hard and fast. Right away it was showing no mercy while melli was transfixed by how big he was.

surely this bjg will feel good. I-i want it. And there it is waiting for me. she thought and pushed herself down on top of it. It was thicker and harder than he expected ahe her pusb was sudden pushin the whole tip inside. It was too big for her as she was at the moment and the force she used almkst stunned her. She panted working he rhips with the tip inside and moaning out from how good it was for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:29 pm

He groans feeling how tight she was but how it was clamping around his new sized member. Brandon watches her still circling her hips trying to get him in as deep as she can but that only made him hold her close while kissing her neck. Melli blushes feeling that but heard Eleesha's moaning and gasps from the violent limb taking her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:08 am

He listenes to eleesha and watches as melli as she works her hips crying out as she tried to push it in deeper. It was too much for her as she works her hips trying desperately to get it inside. It had been coated in a serum to make it easier for her so she knew if she keeps trying her body would open wide enough to accept it. She felt her limits and works past them.

Eleesha was not facing that problem. True the kimp was too big for her but it worked its way deep inside quickly and started pounding her insides. Unable to move she couldnt resist the limb forcing its way in and out of her body forging a lump in her belly. It sprputed bumps to his more sensitive spots inside forcong her to squirt as she screams from her pleasure. She stsrted begging for mercy and recived none hearing him groan with mellis movements.

As melli continued to work his cock inside her it was half way in and her bellly was stsrting to form a lump of its own. She gasps and moans feeling her insides pushed away and stretched bouncing on top of him as much as she could take and pushing thst limit.

Yhe limp was so strong for elesha her breasts bounce from the force and mellis breasts were swinging as she leans over to puy more force down on his member and push it deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Seeing the both of them trying their hardest to give him pleasure was cute. He knew he was a bit much now but he was already growing hungry for them. To devour them as they drown into the heat of pleasure. Melina panted feeling the lump throbbing inside of her while Brandon sits up to hold her. She blinks feeling his arms but she slowly looks at him while he was kissing her neck. Eleesha didn't stop her screaming and moaning of pleasure that she was bucking her hips wanting more of the limb.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Unable to move much eleesha was at the limbs nercy and feels it slamming harder while swelling inside her. Her belly was bukging from its shape as it folds against the back of her womb pushing more of itself in and pulling bearly all the way out. She couldnt take much more like this and it wasnt showing any signed of weakness or relief.

Melli was bouncing and crying out. She had never had anything as big as he was at the moment and it throbbed inside her driving her to push too much in and cuase a sudden burst to flow from inside her. She screams out with a groan and leeps bucking even after her release and he slides in easier as her body was stsrti g to et used to him. She pushes him deeper until the tip kisses against her womb throbbing as he groans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Brandon noticed her biting down on her bottom lip, feeling his member still throbbing and pushing more into her. He made sure not to over do it too much so she can savor the feeling of having him inside of her. She loved the pleasure and warmth he was giving that she started to whine and whimper. Brandon gulps hearing that but heard Eleesha moaning and screaming out.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 am

The limb had stsrted to brutally fuck eleesha delivering all kts pent up urges into her body. Unable to get away or tesost she took it was was lost. She cums harder and wetter each time the limb pushed her past her limits and it only continues to ravage her.

Melli was bouncing harder and crying out until she slammed it all inside with one solid movement. Feeling it punch through to her womb she threw her head back with a heavy moan stunned by its size and how suddenly it slipped inside once the tip was through. She bucked her hips hard crying out in heavy pleausre as her belly stretched and bulged from it. Her cum flowed out of her triggered by the sudden impact to her womb and he groans feeling her bouncing tightness and wetness increacing. She grabs her breasts and squeezes moaning out in sheer bliss.

"Oooh god doctor please haa fuck me. Its so good i cant stop i need you to break me fuck me without mercy and let me cum and cum until youre satisfied" she calls aout squeezing her breasts harder and bouncing faster. He responds with a thrust and another before stsrting his own movements against hers driving it inside of her with greater force.

"AAAHH GOD NO MORE I CANT TAKE IT IM CUMMING IM CUMMING AGAIN!" Eleesha screams out jomting as another heavy squirt burst around the limb and it violated her insides and forced them to bulge. It was pushing more of itself into her folding at least twice inside that she looked pregnant then ripped out of her only to push that much inside again. The constant abuse to her pussy had long since tirned to pleasure and every 3 inserts it pushed a bit deeper and she would cum making a mess on the floor. It knew no mercy and she recieved none.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:05 pm

Both Melina and Eleesha grew more heated in pleasure that they were moaning out loudly. Brandon watches Melli slamming her hips down while Eleesha was grinding her hips against the limb that was thrusting into her. The pleasure burns through the both of them that they were starting to feel a bit weaker and hotter now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 pm

The trhovbing inside ofnthem grew heavier as he groansnand started bucking his hips hard. The limb was alteady driving eleesha insane and her movements were a sign of that. His memner was pulsing and throbbing heavily inside melli and she was losing herself to it knkwing it would be close to bursting inside. By this time they wanted it to burst and flood their bodies. Eleesha seeling releif and melli seeing the peak of pleasure. They bith moan and cry out louder and higher at the himb and his hips share rythm.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:26 pm

"Ahhh..ahhh..s..so strong..this limb is slamming into my pussy so hard.........I might cum if it keeps doing it this hard. Ahhhh nooo..my poor pussy will never be the same if it keeps doing this..my poor mmmmmm!"another limb shows up and slams into her throat to make her stop talking. Eleesha was already growing hotter now that she was dripping on the ground.

Melina was moaning each time he thrusts up into her or when she thrusts down. It was already filling her up with his seed that Brandon grips her thighs, wanting to feel more of her. All he did was sit up slowly and leans in to kiss her neck, earning a heated moan and purr from Melli.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:43 pm

The limbs and his hips burst and all the serum flooded their pussies. The limb pulled out of eleesha and squirts the last bit onto her breasts and pussy while melli overflowed twitfhing and moaning as his cock returned to normal. The limb faded and both girls fall limp completely used up.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Both Eleesha and Melina cries out panting heavily from all that but their bodies coated in heavy sweat. Brandon panted watching them breathing or catching their breaths but their holes were filled with his seed. He reaches to touch their heads, feeling their warmth glowing through their bodies and showed a blush.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:54 pm

The serum from the limb passed to eleesha infecting her like it did Brandon. Over a few hours of resting it sunk into her body driving her into an insane lust.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 pm