Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:43 pm

He wrote this down while Melli rests on the side and Eleesha squirming in her binds wanting the burning heat to leave her. With hisses and whines leaving her lips, she was hungry for someone to give her pleasure with no mercy.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:59 pm

He got up and closed the door before letting eleesha gp free and went to bed. He had been with them all day and he needee sleep. When everything powered down eleesha saw her chance and sneaks into his bed to take him inside her to satisfy her growing lust for pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:47 pm

She knew Melina was sleeping herself but that made her be quiet, sneaking past other things and the security to get to Brandon. She shows up at his door, looking inside to see him sleeping already but after all this testing, he was indeed tired. She comes in the door while shutting it behind her and locks it. She then walks over to him to lick her lips hungry for her doctor.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:54 pm

She inches closer careful not to wake him with anthing sudden. She sneaks up to him and stares st her prize. Her insides were squirming in need desperate to have him inside and rekive this pressure inside
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:07 am

She reaches over to hold his member and started stroking him and licking the tip. He tasted way too good but that made her groan out softly from this. Melina was already growing hotter and hotter that her body was squirming and burning up to start slurping on his member hard.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am

Be was so drained he coulnt wake up from eleeshas suxking. She soon reslized it wasnt helping the increasing heat and needed him inside her as soon as possible. She sucks harder and rubs herself while she sucks. She was already dripping in need and wanting to ease her rising heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:14 pm

She slurps and sucks on his member loudly, hoping for some change but nothing seems to happen yet. Brandon really was out of it but she whimpers sitting up more to swirl her tonuge against it. He hisses in some air feeling that but his body grew slightly warm. Her opening was dripping badly on the bed but she was moaning against his member hoping to have him soon.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:33 pm

She felt it start to throb to life and she panted to keep working it until it was at its peak. She needed it like thjs befause she had been changed a little tk better take him. A side effect. When it was throbbing she sat up and centers herself over it. Hjs dreams were already heated making him pant and blush in his sleep. Her folds rub against his tip dripping on him beofre she plunges herslef down onto him and cries out before covering her mouth. She bounced hard and muffles her moans careful not to wake him because he was sleeping so deeply only noise could wake him.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Eleesha whines feeling how he pushes in and pulls out of her hole that she was already grinding her hips against his lap. However, even if it felt this good, she didn't want to wake him up in anyway. He was already throbbing inside of her and she was getting it nice and wet. With one hand covering her mouth, she only keeps bucking her hips down and up trying to get as much pleasure as she can.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:27 am

His dreams slowly twist into an image of what was going on and since nothing in his dream seemed out of the ordainary he stayed asleep but hus body acted on reflex bucking up into her as he groans.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:02 pm

She gasped from behind her hand feeling his thrusts but Eleesha only whimper to grind more harder against his hips still bucking down against it. She loved how it felt deep inside of her that she was hissing in some air feeling him throbbing from within. Her own wet lips clamping around him that she was feeling more and more heated.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:11 am

He started to stir in his sleep as a bit of her gasp escaoed.

"no not yet oooh please a bit more i dont want this to stop stay asleep please!" her thoughts screamed in a small panic as her pleasure increases. His hips slow and stop befor ehe gasps and groans waking up.

"Eleesha! What are yommmff" she kisses him hard slamming herself on him even harder. Too little too late he was awake noe and he was stunned by what he woke up to. He had thought it was a dream only but her kiss made h9m hotter and throb as his hips start up again. This time equal to the force her own hips qere using.

Breaking the kiss she cries out not needing to be quiet anymore. She bounces hard with her breasts bouncing and juggling. She had a line of drool forming as her soaking pussy was bursting every few seconds.

"I tried AAAHH I tryed to resist but my OOOOHH my body it just wouldnt stoOOOOOP haa Aaahh more please, give me more maje be cum until this ejat finally is satisfied drown it in your pleasure." She bedded as he reashes and rubs her sides. She was coated in sweat and her body shined wet in the faint light.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:13 pm

"Hah...hah...dang it Eleesha...I told you that I mmmmm I need to rest. Why are you even in my r..room?" he tired to say but groans out feeling her circling her hips on his lap. She wanted him in as deeply as possible but she was only growing more and more heated thanks to it. She wanted him so much that she was slamming her hips down moaning out lost and in her lustful heat.

"I'm s..sorry..hah..I'm so so sorry..I Just can't...hhaaa...I can't...." she panted out that her body was still growing heavy and lost to make her wrap her arms around his shoulders grinding and bouncing on his lap. She wanted him so much that her breasts were pressed against his chest and his whole view of lust burning in her stomach. Brandon only throbs inside of her but still thrusts up into her that she hisses in pleasure with a moan mixed in.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:03 am

Her wild motions and her moans reminded him of how out of control his limb had become. He groans and thrusts harder feelingher pick up he rpace and use even more force with her hips. She was totally lost to desire and pleasure and he understood why. The medicine from the limb wasnt peocessed through his body like with melli she basically eleesha got a full dose like he did. Biy did it show. Every part of her body was sensitive and every sensation became heavy pleasure. Her pussy wasnt soaking from arousal it was soaking from constantly cumming. Her pleasure was only increaseing and as the medicine broke down in her body the effects got stronger that she was moaning out louder.

He felt her tighten around his member deep inside and she slammed herslef down even harder. His own thrusts and size were the same as whwn he used the medicine on himself making him too much for her. She had already been bruised and stung but now she was about to rip. She didnt care becuase it was only making her feel more pleasure under the influence of this medicine.

He hears her screma out in lust and felt the hot libe spill out of her when she tore. It was a small one and the stinging inky got worse for her as she continues conoketely lost. Her belly was being pounded and bulged while her brests were rubing against him faster and harder. He did stop or slow down trting to bring her to her uktimate climax so the medicine would leave her system and she would be over it.

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Brandon felt her holding onto her body tightly but she only groans out, kissing and nipping his neck. Lust was shown in her eyes but he only hisses in some air when her inner walls was almost sucking him even more to becoming bone dry. He had to figure out some way to make the medicine go through her body faster before she passed out from the over heat. Brandon panted seeing Eleesha slamming her hips down before she gasped feeling him throbbing inside of her. She cries out drooling but her hips were grinding into his lap.

She begs him for more, wishing for more of his touches and thrusts that she slams her hips down as rough as she could hoping he will take her as much as he wanted to. Brandon groans out panting holding her hips but feels how wet her skin is due to the sweat. She was really going insane with pleasure that she was bucking her hips down quickly gasping and moaning his name worse now. Brandon panted feeling her clawing his back feeling so close but her pussy was still dripping all over his lap.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:03 am

he couldnt resist any l9nger and slams harder and faster into her he knew it he did enough she would cum heavily in climax and everything would be okay. She felt her body responding to his increasee pleasure and movements. She was getting floser ready to burst as the fonstant flow seemed to slow then stop building up for a release from deep within. His throbbing thick member was pounding away inside her. She hears his heavy moans and makes a few herself adding ditry talk to goad him into giving her even more.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:33 pm

"Ahhh y-yesssss please keep fucking my dirty hold, doctor. Show this slut who she belongs too mmmmm!" she cries out slamming her hips down even harder that Brandon groans feeling her insides burning and getting more and more wetter. She really was losing her mind here from all this but in some point, it didn't bother him. Eleesha was already starting to show effects from the limb and it was making her become more horny than normal.

"W..what's wrong? Are you mmmmm growing tired on me? Oh no, you are g..gonna keep fucking my pussy t..till I pass out. I want to have my whole womb filled to the brim with that hot seed of yours....please show no mercy..keep pounding into me like nothing is holding you back..I want you to break me...hurt me doctor please..I'm all yours to do whatever you want."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:21 pm

They crash together hard and fast as her rising pleasure was getting the best of her. He wasnt holding back and it was driving her insane. Her body was weak but driven by pure instinct she keeps going aching and sore. Her body was grtting closer to her ultimate climax nearly there as he had swelled and throbbed at his peak taking her body past ths point where she would rip yet again. The hit flow of her jiuces mixed with her blood running down his pole and ontk the bed. He could tell it wasnt good and he had to make sure he brought her out of it before he could help repair the damage.

She screams out going harder and rougher with him ignoring anything but the pleasure she felt. This mad ehim swear never to use it on a limb again and as he pushes her down and rammed into her womb he throbbed as his member fills with his cum but he didnt release. The presure increased and mage h8m bigger taking her upnto the next level. She was losing it as the peak of her pleasure was reached and she could feel the climax that would help her coming closer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:59 pm

He made sure he only made her feel as much as possible, wanting to finish this before damaging her insides without breaking her. Eleesha only cries out feeling more and more heated again but she claws the bed feeling his member throbs from inside of her. She felt the heat of pleasure that it grew more and more from within her stomach and body. This heated sensation only grew more powerful that he had to find a way to fix the limb without destorying anything.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Yesterday at 2:13 am

The medocone had run its course inside her tha s to his efforts ans her climax was nearing soonee. He was about to birst from all this as well and he groans going all out
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Yesterday at 9:50 pm

Eleesha cries out feeling more and more heated but her body just grew more aroused wanting to reach the peak. He wasn't slowing down nor stopping. Slamming deeply inside of her that she screams out hard. Her body felt so close in cumming heavily but he was grunts each time he slams into her. She already grew tighter now that his cock was throbbing from inside of her. He was already growing more hotter to come and she was feeling the same. Just a little more and that would be it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:44 pm