Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:10 am

He begins to wonder when eleesha will stabilize or even if she will. But watching melli he was confident she would. Melli was wild too and he decided to giveher a small temptation to test her reactions. "You know. Eleesha went pretty wild like you used to be. I wonder if you are wanting even as we speak." He was sure she was and he watched her closely for reactions.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:44 am

"She is? Well, doctor, you always told me patience is important. Even if I am wanting and needy, I have to obey you and only you. I won't do it..unless you are into it too. Isn't that what you told me?" she said holding the book but Brandon tilts his head wondering if the serum in her body and blood already been stabilizing or..was she able to stabilize it herself?

"I see; even if you feel heated, you won't do it unless.."

"Unless you are into it too. I don't want to tire my doctor out." she said blushing to finish his words. He didn't have any after that but it seems to be true. Even if Eleesha is still wild, Melina seems to have matured a bit quicker but that could be because she's been here longer than Eleesha. He shook his head and walks over to take a seat in the chair looking at her.

"Seems you have been maturing a lot better...good job, my dear.." he said petting her head as she blushes.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:59 am

She had to know he was always interested so sayong what she did while true was a tease. He looks at her adoring smile and all and close the com. He wasnt going to provoke her tonight.

The next morning came too soon for him. He got up got rwady and left to begin tests. Eleesha was ready wearing her lab coat and shivering. She must have been naked under her lab coat and extremely heated for how red she was. Melli was on her table as eleesha started the physical. Brandon watched well aware that his entry was noticed and let eleesha continue. Everything wass checking out normal for her chart until she got to sensitivity. Melli figited feeling the sensual touch and the sensor responded with an abnormally high sesnitivitt for mellis chart. He had always ignored it but eleesha marked it down and put down the reason as a test that was too successful. As she muttered it melli blushed from the memory of her dream. When eleesha was dobe she turned to brandon.

"Patient checks out normal doctor. P-pleased to assist you today." He smiled at her playacting and nodded. Stepping forward he looked at melli. Now that the physical is complete it is time for the next experiment.

"Last night got me thinking you know i am interested most times you liked to tease and be teased i remember before these experiments. So now that tou have stablized the experiment is that you behave as it this was not a perminant living situation and we were friend rather than doctor and patient."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:03 am

"So, what d-do you mean by that? Is their another reason for the testing or are you thinking of a brand new one?" Eleesha said confused while holding the clip board but Melli didn't move while still laying down due to the testing. She turns her head, wondering about that herself too. Was her doctor thinking about something that could add with the new testing?

"Well, that's the thing. The testing is something a little different but it's close to the same. It's just an idea I thought about to wonder how it will work. For you Eleesha, you are my friend but it seems that could be changing due to the events that's happened between us. Melli, she's on a different level here so why not try to increase it a little better now. I'll figure something out in later time." he said taking the chart from Eleesha and checks it from Melli's testing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:38 am

He had eleesha leave to process the formal report .and qhen she was gone he turned to the machine. He changed a few settings to mess with her slowly at first then gradually increase its operations over time. She felt it push inside hitting all her spots just as she liked them but did so slowly. Every 10 or 12 thrusts the machine sped up a level doubling the number of thrusts with every speed level.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 pm

She whines feeling that but turns her head, shutting her eyes feeling aroused. Brandon only keeps monitoring her vials just to be sure she was alright. Knowing how the testing will do but just to be safe right after. He only began to get some paper and write some things down but saw her panting in and out, moaning softly for him to hear. Her hands closed in a fist, squirming in her binds but she wasn't going anywhere.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:40 am

Its force increased with its speed and soon it was rapidly pounding her deeply. He noticed she was restraining herself for the test and he marked it down on his notes.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:15 pm

She tossed her head left and right, whimpering with hands closing into fists. It felt really good but she wasn't going all crazy due to it. Brandon's testing were also in some sort of personal control. Being able to control herself from the burning desires she has for him. Melina was doing just that while squirming on the strapped bed, panting in and out that Brandon saw. Even he was doing his best for self control due to that reason. Sure, she looked very inviting right now but this was a test and he had notes to take care of since Eleesha already did her part.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:11 pm

The macbine increases its speed power and depth plunging deep inside her and causing her body to slowly start slipping from her control. She twisted and pants calling out briefly before stopping herself by biting her lip. Her hole was xripping with heated pleasure jiuces and the pounding was only getting better for her. She was hot sweaty and aroused fighting her urges as even more juices drip out of her.

He watched and took her reactions down he knew she was close to reaching ber limit and still she could restrain herself impressive. He turned the macbine to its maximum watching as xhe gasps and moans writhing in her bonds as the relebtless machine took her paat her linits and she cums hard with a loud moan and a squirt.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:01 pm

Brandon said nothing but goes ahead to writing the notes down once more. Even with Melina catching her breath.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:08 pm

"As expected but im curious... what would say my fingers do to your complextion. Would you resist at first or fall right away?" He dismantled the machine and split the rack she was on and folded her legs back. Suspended as if she was on her knees then the rack opened her legs widde exposing her again. He was putting his usual ointment on his fingers preparing for this next test.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:33 pm

"I would hold back...as you said, I shouldn't grow too wild....that's what you tell me." she said panting heavily at him but that made Brandon curious of more answers to what she is thinking. Could it be that Melina was growing more and more stable in wanting him that his body was burning to make her feel weaker?

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm

She felt him plunge his fingers deep inside spreading the ointment around. She moans and cries out with how rough he was about it and he didnt ease up even after it seeped into her body.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:53 pm

Brandon kept up with the movement of his fingers to hearing the noises she was making. This made him want to take her as much as he wished but this is testing for now. Hearing and seeing her squirming and moaning out just made Brandon laugh. She said she wouldn't lose it and yet she's moaning and begging for more of his love. He could see her love juices spilling out from her to the floor while she still kept tossing and turning.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:59 pm

He wasnt letting up for a secocond and he took care to hit ever sensitive spot inside.with his free hand he took notes about her wetness texture and softness all that he mumbled just so she could hear.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:06 am

She felt so embarrassed for that happening that Brandon made sure she saw everything from this. Her desires burning up frequently while she was panting in and out, wanting more of him. Her mind started fogging up that told her to snap out of it but he's just growing more and more aroused thanks to his touches. Melina was about to say something but she cries out feeling him curling his finger inside against a spot that caused her body to tense up from the feeling.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 am

He keeps it working until she bursts taking care to deaf it out for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:12 am

She cries out again feeling that before her body tenses up climaxing once more over his fingers. Melina lays on her back panting in and out with one hand resting on her stomach, eyes dazed out while trying to recover but Brandon only lowers down to see her wet folds opening and closing for more that he grew some desire for her. He reaches to help sit her up that startled her, thinking he was upset for her climaxing but she only got a deep heated kiss from him that made her squeak. Her hands resting on his pants while kissing him but he groans missing the feeling of having her to himself sometimes.

Training Eleesha was still taking some time but she's not learned to keep in control. Melina, who's been here longer, has that training but is still working on being able to satisfy his big desires when possible. They kept kissing for a long period of time but he only grips her shirt not wanting to break the kiss.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Her test was done and he pulled back panting from his heat. He finished his notes and smiled.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:00 pm

She was laying back on the bed without saying anything, looking more dazed out that she was blushing. "Very good my dear, very good. You really do so well on your tests." he said petting the top of her head while she blushes to smile a little bit.

"T-thank you doctor. You are always too good to me..I thank y-you..for your love." she said blushing while reaching for him that made Brandon blush. He just keeps petting her head while sitting near her and holding her lovingly.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:41 am

I have a favor to ask you. Would you help me train eleesha? I want you to plan everything out because youve veen through it yourself." He said as his hands drift closer to her chest.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:21 am

"R-really? You wish for me to be your helper in training, doctor?" she asked blushing that Brandon reaches to pet the top of her head smiling. He's already had her go through most of them and already planning new ones. For now, he wanted to get Eleesha used to it so she is able to handle it better just like Melina has.

"Of course. You'll be a big help to me and I know you won't let me down so what do you say my pet?" he said that she blushes heavily and showed a smile on her face nuzzling into his lap.

"I accept doctor..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:52 pm