Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:33 am

She didn't say anything while eating because it was that good to her. Melina wanted to savor the flavors of her breakfast that her cheeks even grew flustered too. Brandon noticed and gave a smirk, seeing that she liked the food but looks to the other chair he placed there. Where was Eleesha? She might be still in her room or was finishing up her shower. Minutes later, he sees her walking into the kitchen and sits down. Her face was flushed pink but she was already looking at the food and begins to eat as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:43 am

Glad you could join us do you feel better?" Eleesha blushed and nodded instantly getting wet. She sar down and eats slowly and it was pretty good for her. He decided that now he was going to tell them his plan
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:14 pm

"Good to hear. Listen, I have some news for the both of you if you want to know." Brandon said while looking at Eleesha and Melina who looks up. Melina was quiet still lightly blushing but Eleesha was squirming a little in her chair but only her hips were moving. She was trying to control the heat between her body but that made it grow.

"Alright then...what is it that you wish to tell us?" Eleesha asked.

"I..is it something important or no?" Melina asked.

"In a way yes...for both of you then. After studying and reading the latest reports, it seems that we can try something with more testing and learning a little more with this. Are you both alright with that?"

"F..for both, you also mean me too?"

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Yes i do." He smiled pleased thet both und3rstood
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:35 pm

"O..Oh..I mean, I don't know why I am part of this. I'm not even a subject Brandon? But a doctor that's helping you with your tasks. How will this even help me at a later time?" she asked but Brandon only smiled to look at Eleesha while seeing Melina remaining quiet as well. All of this didn't seem to get through while she eats.

"The reason why for that is easy, Eleesha. You're a test subject now. For me as well as a doctor." Brandon said to see her cough on her coffee and Melina eating more not really shocked about it. She had a feeling he would do that because he's taken her a few times that she can't live without him.

"What!? No way!"

"it's the truth but a first time. A doctor and a pet; how exciting."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:48 pm

"If you dont believe me i can run a test just to make sure but you might just become my subject even faster. Melli here took the test and really enjoyed it. And now she is my devoted subject. Mine to to what ever i please to." He said and as he fi ished melli burned hotly feeling his foot pressing against her spot between her legs.

"Y-yes i d-did its really good that haa that test." She wavered as he pushes harder rubbing with his foot pressing in her clit. She tried not to squirm but she was burning redder.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:45 pm

"S..seriously? I don't think a simple test will.." Eleesha sees Melina moaning out softly that she claws at the table looking down. Her legs twitched and shook, feeling her pussy dripping again and the clit hard. Already it felt so good that she couldn't keep her voice down. Eleesha didn't say a thing but looks away from her flustered face and Brandon's smirk.

"Really? Were trying to eat Brandon. Can't you do what another time.." she said but heard another lustful moan.

"Now why should I? I'm just proving a point of what my test will give you. What it will make you crave, Eleesha. Right now, you could be just like Melli here. Lost. Lustful. Hungry. Just for me and only me. I'll make sure to treat you right and just like a good girl.....even obeying every word I give you..won't you?" he asked to press his foot against her place to make Melina cry out cumming hard against it. She leans back shaking now that Eleesha gasped seeing her twitch.

"................"

"Believe me now?" he asked to see her flustered but looks away. Eleesha didn't say a thing but Brandon sighed seeing this. He lowers his foot to smirk.

"Seems I still need to convince you then? No matter. I'll do just that for you my pet. Anything to show you it's alright.."

".............."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:36 am

Melli panted in heat from her release and he smirked deciding to give melli the first test again to show eleesha what it would be. He got up and went into the cell preparing another spot for testing. Eleesha watches him and gilps alittle when he attached th3 chains for wrists and ankles. She didnt want to finisb eating now but she couldnt leave. When he was done melli had recovered and went to her cell dazed. Eleesha followed because he called for her to. When she walked into th3 cell she saw melli chained up with her knees out and her pussy exposed. Her wrists were above her head and eleesha steps back only to have him push her against the board he prepared. One then the other he chaibed her wrists then opened her legs like melli. The fifderence was eleesha was clothed and melli was bare. She was dripping from her release before and whimpers feeling his fongers brush against her folds.

"Now melli this might not feel as good as recent tests but we are showing eleesha the first one. " melli nods understanding then she watches as one of his tentacles lower from the ceiling. It was so small compared to the ones she was used to and she wonders for a moment how it ever felt good. The tebtacke seemed to look at her uo and fown before lowering to her slit and stabbing deeply pushing deeply inside. Eleesha gasps seeing it enter melli so fast and melli moans and her slit tightens around it to feel its pleasure as it writhed inside her pussy and womb. Melli moans lightly getting heated. It was teasing her compared to the harsh treatment her tests give her now and she drips worse as her arousal rises.

Ekeesha struggkes at her bonds and watches as melli was violated by the single narrow limb. Melli started to pant and moan lightly and brandon noticed eleeshas shortshorts had a damp spot. Watching aroused her and brandon snapped his fingers. Other tentacles appear and cut eleeshas clothes off her exposing everything. She gasps and he smiles.

"Soon not yet it will ne your turn as well but you see you have to be bare first before it begins."

"Oooh doctor its good mmm please give me more it is swirling inside is this a baby one? Its so cute working around my pussy and womb haa its teasing and pmaying with me mmmm!" Melli said and eleesha blushed worse before seeing one for her lower. She whimpers and pulls at her bonds then gasps it too looked her up and down as it had melli. Eleesha shakes her head

"No.. no please AAAHH" it stabbed inside of her and shewas fresh enpugh that she felt it as it writhed deeper and deeper hitting everybspot in her pussy as it wiggles.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:44 pm

She winces from the feeling but Eleesha shuts her eyes, trying to ignore the small tentacle moving inside of her. Eleesha whines trying to ignore all this that she was panting in and out trying to keep herself calm and ignore the moans Melina lets out. She did take a peak to see how she was moaning out from how good it felt, feeling his pleasure burning up once more that it was making her wet again.

"So good!! The small ones feels so good, doctor!" Melina panted out to him while she was shivering heavily in more pleasure that she was grinding her hips a little. She wanted to feel more pleasure again that he was writing everything down. Just like the first test, both were showing arousal and it was effecting him a little too.

"Brandon st..stoppppp..please..I don't want anymore...mmmmm!"

"Give me more..keeps touching and violating me...keep making me dripping wet....ahhh..y..yesssss j..just like that...keep playing with me...use me...please.." she moans out drooling but Brandon laughed seeing this.

"Seems you both like it. You're dripping so much right now that it has to feel that good for you. Seeing Melina like this is always enjoyable but you Eleesha..it's hot and arousing to see you slowly give into the lust you crave for. I hope when we get you used to being a pet, you'll be on your knees begging for me. I'll make sure to give you everything.." he said seeing more small tentacles lowering down to stroke and touch Melina and Eleesha.

Of course Eleesha gasped in shock but Melina moans out loving their touches.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 am

Eleesha was already tight arounf the first one and melli felt hers push to one side as the other pusbes in. They writhe inside her often goi g i seperate directions and melli moans worse feeling her walls pushed and rubbed.

A few moans later eleesha felt the second one stab into her pussy and force its way inside writhing violently inside her tight pussy. It was too much for her and brandon smirked. She had passed the fiest elvel and went to level 2 meaning he rbody was ready to be a subject he deliberately stopped progression to keep it at this setting as he watched both if them. Melli her folds worked to fit his size and held open so he can see inside and eleesha her pussy being strrtghed and beaten bu the two tentacles inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:45 am

Brandon was impressed to see how Eleesha was taking it but he was growing aroused seeing them. He was lucky to have two pets of his own. One being a real pet and the other being a doctor before this. Eleesha and Melina kept moaning out loudly in the cell that it effected his member that throbs wanting them. He kept under control but watching them both.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:54 am

They release at the same time and the tentacles retreat since the twst was over. They pant as they hang in their bonds and he freed them restraining his urges.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 am

He already was rubbing the lump in his pants watching them as Eleesha panted licking her fingers. While Melli was grinding against the floor spreading her wetness around. "Good girls...." he said to them as Eleesha and Melina looks up hearing his tone. Even seeing his hand stroking is member that was throbbing in his pants. Licking their lips, they begin crawling over to him while whimpering and reaching up to his pants.

Brandon reaches to pet their heads while they seem lost in pleasure, licking his hands wanting him. They wanted to pleasure him but Brandon only keeps them away without touching the thing they crave for. With a chuckle, he lowers down to rub them in between their legs hearing their moans. "You're both wet....cute." he said as they were moaning and whimpering to grind against his fingers.

"Ahhh...hhahh...d..doctor....mmmm..doctor is so mean...t..teasing us like this. You're fingers are already making us grow wetter...p..please don't annahhh!" she grips his arm but drools feeling him pushing against it.

"Haaaaaa..hhaaaa...it feels amazing..his fingers are big and thick..he could thrust into me hard. Please, I want more too doctor..l..let me feel good too...I want to nmmmmm!" she whimpers feeling wetter now that she was drooling as well twitching. "Ahhh a..amazing..his fingers feel amazing against my pussy...it feels so good it hurts..."

"Ahhhh..d..doctor...doctor p..please..."

"Shhhhh...just bear with it. I am still doing tests you know...you both better be good kittens for me....or else.." he warns to see them grinding against his fingers now wanting more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:18 pm

He prevents tjem from going inside tontease them a bit more as he watches them gringing and trying to get his fingers inside. Melli cries out as he pinches her clit and eleesha cums feeling hers pinched as she cries out louder. "Haa no fair she got to cum i want to cum please doctor make me cum" melli begs and he smiles pushing his fingers inside melli and rubbing and pushing against eleeshas open folds. He didnt push his fingers into her because she burst but he wasnt going to punish her for that. She felt his fingers push in after a few moments and both girls hold his arms grinding as he pleasures them.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 pm

"Come on, doctor..why are you being so m..mean?" she moans out grinding more against his arm that she feels her place dripping over his fingers. Eleesha did see Melina kissing his neck in hopes he'll pleasure them harder and harder. He already was aroused but he was taking care of them before himself.

"S..she's right. Why don't you keep p...playing with us? We won't b..bite.." Melli purrs in his ear that they reach to stroke his lump hearing a groan and hiss from Brandon. Already throbbing in heat, he felt so big right now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:26 pm

With both if them rubbing it soon grew hard and thick. He presses them away so they can only just reach it and rubs harder with his fingers stimulating their sensitive spots and bringing them closer to their peak. Melli already had 3 inside her and eleesha had the 2. He was teasing eleesha more spearing her wide or rotating them. He was working melli harder and hiting nerves while playing with her pussy. He smirked at their begging and grinding and added one more to both.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Both Eleesha and Melina moans at the same time feeling desire burning between them. He loved the reactions from them that his fingers got deeper and was pushing into their wet foldsHe smirked seeing that but grew more aroused in wanting him.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:45 pm

He smirked rubbingbfaster and harder with them both and adding to eleesha as she moans and cries out. She cries out feeling his finger push in with the others before rubbing very hard and roughly sending heavy waves of oleasure through their bodies. They moan louder and louder cumming on his hands and he continues rubbing watching them cum and moan out together.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am

Eleesha and Melina wanted and groans at the same time, feeling the pleasure growing between them. Brandon only watches as he sees them weak and squirming against his fingers. He was only making it hotter and more arousing to see their lust filled faces. They loved it and wanted to feel more love by leaning in closer to whimper to him. All he did was keep back looking at them before pushing his fingers against their wet folds.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:50 am

"My you both seem to be enjoying this. Do you want something more perhaps?" He asks seductively rubbing harder and faster to make them moan out louder before easing up and doinf it again.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:33 am

They whine differently when looking at him in hopes he would give them something but it only made him rub them even more. Eleesha and Melina moans his name but he gently reaches to kiss their cheeks as they shiver and looked out of it.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:53 am

He worked hisbhand until they cum hard with a shout then he pulls his hands away. "I never got an answer. So ill stop and change the question. What do you want next? Be honest and ill give you better." He sounded so confident and dominating mellibwas trained to lust heavily for him when he was like this. She reaches and pulls her pussy open.

"H-here i want you to pound this place until i cant move anymore. Its so wet and hot. My belly id aching. Please doctor im begging you fuck this pussy with whatever you wish." She blushed having so many options to pick from she couldnt decide eleesha heard that and whipmers trying not to be oit done she pulls open her own and her voice shakes.

"P-please take my pussy doctor. Make me cum again and again. Ill be your slave ill be your subject j-just fuck me until youbare satisfied." She said and he smiled both of them had followed his orders maybe not completely but they did so none the less. He snapped his fingers and summons huge limbs. The girls saw them and whimper, eleesha remembering the small ones from before. Melli remembering these ines and how brutal they would be inside. Elesha turn to try and escape but she was caught and suspended in the air with he legs forced wide open

"Haa please not that its even bigger thN you. Ill rip apart please... please no.." she screams as it stabs her pussy forcing its way deep and effecting her exactly the way she feared. The one melli had did th3 same but not as a punishment because she remained calm and allowed it to take her. It effected her as she knew it would arpusing her to the fullest and pounding deep and hard as a wid beast. It stabed her deepest spots focing her belly to bulge. As she moans out in pleasure.

Eleesha chose punishment and melli chose acceptance. Good he had expected this. He snaps his fingers again and they throbbed even bigger inside of the girls. Eleesha screams again she had just been healed oly to rip open again as it fucked her harder and more violently preying on her fears forcing her to rip heal and rip again. Melli stetched worse and worse reaching her peak slowly and enjoying every moment screaming herself in pure pelasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:00 am

He watched the both of them getting taken by the limbs that he was doing his best to stay calm. Knowing the desire between them, he became curious to how he would feel. His member throbs on the thought while watching the two squirming and moaning out in pleasure from what it was doing to Eleesha and Melina.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:14 am

The limbs begin to go wild inside them both taking over and threatening to break them before they cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:28 am

Eleesha and Melina tired to hold it in, feeling the limbs thrusting and slamming down into their placed that they were screaming and dripping from it. The sensation was good but he started feeling aroused now from it. The heat between them only grew as Brandon's desire did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:07 pm