Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Experiment forbidden  - Page 11 Empty Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:04 am

Seeing melli getting into it was something he expected and he smiles glad he was right about that. Eleesha was losing it and melli could tell that she was getting close to releasing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46 pm

"Stopppp please mmmm st-stop..I don't wa-want it...mmmmm no more...I don't..hah..." she begins squirming from Melina's hold trying to get her to set her down but gasped feeling the heated tongue swirling even deeper into her. It felt way too good for her and yet, he still was doing everything he can to feel even more. The pleasure just made her groan leaning her head back against the wall.

"Ahhh...ahhhh...st...stop..n.no more...let me go right n-now..mmmm...mmm..*Tightens grip in hair*" she groans out loving how it felt but this made her shiver, wanting to get it over with. She grinds her hips while Melina keeps her pressed against the wall. Melina purrs loving this that she knew Brandon's watching. He didn't say anything from where he was while seeing this but it caused him to feel aroused hearing Eleesha's moans and seeing how wet they were.

"*Leans head against wall drooling* I can't take it any longer! I'm going to c-cum!! I'm gonna cum!!" she warns but Melina just slurps to feel Eleesha tense up screaming. She shook as her love juices spills out into her mouth and tongue. She whines feeling Melina licking in to get a few more drops while Eleesha hisses.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:40 am

He watched as eleesha shuddered and melli pulled away licking her lips. Eleeshas reacton wasnt anything new but seeing melli heated as badly was worth writing down to him. She must have been enjoying being watch or mesing with eleesha.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 am

"See? That's not too bad is it?" she teased her while leaning in to kiss her cheek. Eleesha just blushes to look away hiding her face since her place was opening and closing from the effections she gave her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 am

He started to wonder what she had planned next. He set the pen down watching and waiting
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:01 pm

"Now...what could I do to make you feel even better, Eleesha. I will want to make you moan and squirm while I play with you." she said showing a smile but Eleesha blushes to look away but gasped feeling the limbs touching and rubbing her body again.

"l-let me go.." she hissed but Melina giggled from her being so touch. She becomes a weak kitten if you touch her just right.

"Is that what you really want when I can pleasure you all I want? Hmm?" she said to lean in closer but the limbs slowly started stroking her body as Eleesha gaps panting. The touching was getting to her head but it was not making her better. Brandon could see the limbs rubbing and squeezing Eleesha before a few small ones reach in between her legs to grip her panties and tear them off with a loud rip.

"!?" she struggles once more but sees her keeping her still while exposing her hole. Brandon keeps watching as the limp near her was stroking her to get her wet and ready. It was going to be rough but Melina knew she will love it.

"W..wait...please..."

"Shhhhh..it's alright..." she said rubbing her breasts.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:43 am

He wasnt surprised to see any of this but seeing melli gett8ng hotter and dripping as badly as eleesha was did make him put another note down. Eleesha was reactimg as he expected since he had interrupted her with several subjects on the telecom. He doubted if she had ever tried out the machines or let someone fully pleasure her besides himself. He noted how sweaty they were even in the cool room. Melli seemed to be relly enjoying all of this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:06 am

"As I said, I'm here to make you feel better remember? Besides, I want to make you feel good.." Melina said before she had a limb close to Eleesha's opening as the limb's tip rubs against it. She struggles once more against the limbs holding her before Melina had the limb push into her while she gasped feeling it push into her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:13 am

He watched as melli worked the limb inside eleesha and noted the look in both of thejr eyes. Eleesha was reacting much in the same way as if he had done it to her and melli had her hips swaying in want to feel pleasure as well. Brando. Wasnt going to interrupt or spoil this because it was her show so far and it was gettingmore interesting bybthe minute.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:21 am

Melina giggled as Eleesha groans out leaning her head back against the wall feeling the limb throbbing inside of her. It felt way more bigger than she thought it would be before looking down to hold her chin. She lifts up her head to kiss her lips sweetly while Eleesha whimpers against her soft lips. Brandon keeps watching the two kissing each other before the limb begins thrusting into her while Melina's own place was opening and closing wanting something but he could see how wet and soaked she was.

She still kisses Eleesha before deepening the kiss that she moans kissing her back. Melina smiled against her lips but she keeps close to her while having some lower down to hold and rub her breasts.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:42 am

He resisted his urge to send a limb into melli obky because it was her show. He watched getting hard at the scene before hom and eleesha was losing it thanks to melli. He noted thst these limbs were similar to the ones he used when his new drug was tested and he couldnt help but wonder if melli had taken one of the many drugs with her as she prepared. He never saw it but maybe she had hidden it.

Eleeshas belly started to swell from the limb inside as it pushed all the way inside of her. Melli wasnt showing any mercy but he felt she was holding back a bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:04 am

She giggled to make her gasp, seeing the lumps in her stomach moving each time she thrusts. Eleesha whines feeling all this that she thought she will break but looks up to Melli's eyes that was lost in lust in playing with her. She tried to speak but she sees her lean in to nip on her bottom lip. She saw her hold her hands while they kiss one another. She smelled so good being human but she knew that might changed due to all these tests Brandon was doing but she also knew he's still watching them. Exploring the view of what she's doing to Eleesha here. She carefully gets on her knees again but keeps her legs spread while having one med limb grow behind her to slowly rub against her pussy and butt up and down for Brandon to see.

Of course he noticed that but had no words to what she was doing. Is Melina trying to tease him here? He felt his member throbbing in his pants from the sight of how the limb kept stroking Melina that she was purring softly to look at Eleesha. She wanted her to enjoy this but slowly breaks the kiss as she begins moaning out in the room. Her heated breath brushing against her neck while touching her.

"Feels good dosen't it? Knowing you have something thrusting into that tight pussy of yours hmm? If you want, I can make them go rougher than this because I'm going easy to see how you react to it. Now, it seems you really like it.." she said but Eleesha glared to moan again as Melli started licking her neck slowly that she panted with her breath brushing against the slick spot.

"I don't mmmmm see how you are m...making this enjoyable. You b-better let me go or-Mffmm!!" she smiled when the limb kept thrusting to have her move against the wall before she lowers down seeing the limbs thrusting almost like Brandon would as she closed her hands into fists. Melli just panted feeling the limb behind her rubbing more that she grew wet with desire. A moan left her lips but knew Brandon tenses up hearing it but he bit his bottom lip seeing her holes opening and closing for something to go inside.

"Don't worry Eleesha. I can make it so much better....just ask and I'll do it. Say it for me...and I'll give it to you." she whispered but Eleesha blushes from all this before slowly looking to the side as she heard her own wetness spilling out under her before gulping once. This subject was dangerous and yet..it was also arousing. Her body was towering over her and she was taking control like Brandon would. She was not sure why but this was only making her whine to open her lips.

"Hmmm? what's that? Are you trying to tell me something?" she teased but Melina saw Eleesha leaning up against her that their breasts touched and their nipples rubbing against one another.

"....Hhaaa...hhaaa....g..give...m..more..I want more...." she said to Melli smiling at her.

"You want more? You want it??" she said hearing Eleesha groan now with her toes curling up as the limbs inside of her were expanding now.

"Ssssss y-yes....j..just give it t..to me...please.." she groans out again before Melli smiled pushing up against Eleesha to move her away from the wall to have her sitting on her lap. She held her hips before giggling, making her hold on to the limbs stopping.

"H-huh? What did you-"

"I shall give you what you...asked for Eleesha. I hope it's better than all the teasing." she said but before Eleesha could ask, the limbs begin slamming into her that she screams out clawing at her shoulders. Melina giggled looking more aroused but helps her bounce while the limbs thrust upward into her. Now Eleesha was screaming and moaning out in the room whlie drooling. It felt ten times stronger but she held up moaning out with eyes shut.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:26 am

Seeing melli take the limbs past the point he would made him take another note. Eleesha was being ravaged inside and out screming in pleasure as her belly undulated taking the shape of the limbs. Melli had let one push into her own hole stabbing deep working her insides how she liked it. Both of them were dripping wildly from the pleasure and eleesha was cumming time and time again. She couldnt help it with all the pleasure melli was forcing on her and melli was moaning in her own heat. Her breasts swing while eleeshas bounce and both of them were losing it. Eleesha more than melli. But thatw as her plan after all.

Brandon was throbbing watching them both in extacy eleesha was going insane from the intensity and melli was starting to lose a little consentration. The pleasure looped back into mellis mindcausing the limb inside her the swell as the one in eleesha had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:23 am

She gasped feeling her limb throbbing inside of her but she whines, bucking back that it was thrusting more harder into her. Her eyes did shift to Eleesha that was leaning against the wall moving from the limbs thrusting into her. They felt so much rougher than she thought but she bit down on her bottom lip gasping at how much it was giving to her. This was insane pleasure before Melina grabs her hands panting as well to look at the limbs thrusting into them both differently.

"Ahhhh see Eleesha? Mmmmm..it feels good right? The limbs are showing ssss no mercy on your sexy body. They want to ravish you till you burst with limb semen. Your dirty pussy is really enjoying it from the looks of it too..." she said moaning to her but Eleesha blushes hearing her speak that way to look away but one limb moves her head back forward.

"S..shut up...mmmmmmmm t..this means sssssss nothing!" she groans out but the limbs rams into her harder that she screams out moving forward. Melina giggled but felt her breasts press up against Eleesha's. Their nipples rubbing against one another before they started panting feeling them. They were just going wild on them that their pussies were sucking them in wanting more.

"You sure? I can tell just from your face ahh that you're enjoying this. You love this pleasure...this aroused desire. It's burning your whole body right now. Your naughty pussy is dripping wet...just like mine...it's already making our bodies grow hungry for more Eleesha..can't you see that?" she asked panting to her but Eleesha blushes looking up at her while feeling her nipples still rubbing against hers as her breasts.

"Don't fight this Eleesha...lets become lost to lust together.....I want to make you sure you feel ever bit with me...so lets become lost together.." she said in a whisper to make Eleesha blush more.

Smiling more, Melina lowers down but looks at her with a lust hunger desire that she gently gives her a kiss. Eleesha tenses up but slowly shuts her eyes kissing her back while their bodies still kept rubbing against one another. Their breasts pressed together with nipples growing hard that their pussies twitched. Melina made the limbs stop before throbbing inside of them both to expand in size leaving lumps to really go crazy. They muffled moaned together still making out while the limbs were going crazy due to the lust flowing through them.

From Brandon's point of view, he was already blushing seeing such a scene but he was stroking his own cock wanting to pleasure them both. Seeing how their pussies took the limbs like nothing. Their bodies coated in sweat. It was very tempting for him not to stop this and join but he had to keep himself under control. The way they were moaning wasn't helping either to feel his own desire growing too as he stroked himself. He panted a little wanting them but some precum was leaking from the tip throbbing in want.

He wanted to join them, to punish them, to make them scream his name but he had to remain calm. He will get to do that...but maybe not right now. This was her test but sooner or later, he will want to stop this test and have them pleasure him. Even his own demonic need can be a little powerful that it's tempting him to stop the testing and go to them to take them both but he was clawing at the desk feeling the need to have them both.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:03 am

The customisations melli made to the room must have been set to draw his desires out. He watched as their bellies were bulged and their breasts were squeezes and tugged. He listens to their moans as they lips part and melli was suspended in the air with her breasts swinging and her belly facing the floor. Eleesha was held against the wall and both of them were fully exposed to him. The limb inside melli forced her belly out worse than eleeshas had and her unsides were being ravaged by her own plan. Eleesha was losing it completely her body was being slammed hard and her insides pounded mercilessly. Melli was losing it and started calling out for him to join them and fuck them both in the heated darkness of their lust.

Those begging noises were broken and weak compared to the moans and screams from the two. Throbbing heavily he stood up and walked over to the room. When he touched the door to align the energies to his own both girls felt the limbs slow giving them insight that something worse was coming. As he walked in he wasnt in contol of himself and his body glowed with energy. The energy brought out hus dark side and formed a false image of a monster with two massive members that throbbed and pulsed. Eleesha started drooling for more pelasure and melli was shaking her hips.

The limbs pull out of them both violently spilling the cum from their bodies onto the floor as it changed to a flesh pit. The limbs maneuvered the two over to him and pressed their bodies together. They writhed and whimpered in the hold as their dripping pulsating holes were opened wide. He took his time inching closer as they whimper in anticipation and dazed heat. They felt the tips and moan before screaming out as he slammed inside too much too fast for eleesha ripping her inside and too much too fast for melli stretching her to her breaking point. Heavy animal groans issue from his mouth as his hips buck harder and bigger than the limbs from before changing their bodies with his power.

The change was subtle eleesha would be his servant keeping most of her mind but a larg part of her conscious and unconscious mind would drive her to need him constantly. Melli had her mind completely changed to need his pleasure and serve her lusts. She could never hold back her desires ever again not even to tease and she would be compelled to have sex in some form all the time. She kept her intelligence he wasnt going to destory that. His eyes glow red as his power pumps into their pussies. The raw force of his hips drive them insaneas much as his powers they call out for their master cumming every thrust. Only he could give them this kind of pelasure and he made sure they knew it.

Now with a perfect slave of a subject and a doctor he could begin to take over the lab.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:08 pm

He saw them whimpering and moan, looking at Brandon with love in their eyes but this made him show a darker expression of love. This feeling of desire and heat only seems to grow between them before he reaches to grab their chins and see their lost eyes of desire burning through his own. They were already lost that is true but he was not ever going to go easy on them. This proves to him they were finally his. Having one doctor helping him and his subject still obeying him no matter what. He lets their chins go before gripping a hip and slams forward. They scream out feeling that but moans out loudly from the feeling of lust.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:17 am

Hiz thrists were wild and heavy to both of them. He believed they were lost to their desires and his power making him that much more unrestrained. He knew they couldnt take much more and he knew he was getting close from watchimg what he had seen.

The last note he made said melli was very good at toying with his feelings and that he was going to prove he was more than she beleived. She never expected such a form or power from him let alone to her and eleesha at the same time. Her body and eleeshas were breaking and going numb to everything except mixed pain and pleasure.

He groans going all out making sure to give them everything as he throbbed and swelled his members filing with demonic seed. They were ready to burst at the moment they lose their minds and their bodies go limp.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:35 pm

They arch their backs crying out in hunger for his demonic seed. The desire of heat burning through their bodies only made them feel more heated in desire. Brandon knew the feeling of heat burning through their bodies right now that he only groans throbbing more inside of them. Melina purrs deeply from this while Eleesha moans feeling worse now. She only begins to burn up to feel their holes dripping in need for it.

"Doctor...hhaaa..doctor feels so good..you'r pounding my pussy into a wet sloopy mess. Please fill it with that demonic seed of yours. Please knock me up." Melina begs of him as she sees Eleesha moaning more lustful wise than she could ever do. Not knowing Brandon could be this powerful when giving pleasure to Melina.

"Ahhhh....ahhhhhh...mmmmmm...i..it's throbbing inside of me....t..this monster cock i..is..g..gonna break me....mmmmmm!" she arches her back crying out before seeing Melina leaning in closer to kiss her lips in silencing her. They started making out as Brandon groans out still thrusting his hips. He wanted to make them cum and fill them up with his own demon like seed. His hands tightens on their hips but claws cut into their skins drawing closer in climax.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:00 am

They all burst together and their bodies overflow from his load. It pumped into them filling them up then overflowing around his member inside th em and he pulled out. The limbs vanish and they both drop to the floor dazed and panting heavily as their bodies tighten up inside forcing most of the cum out of them. Any damage was healed by his power and their stretched ruined holes returned to tight fresh ones. Their folds opened and closed burning hot inside as their bodies returned to their original state.

Laying in the mess made from their constricting pussies squirting out most of his cum their bodies grew extrememly sensitive where it touched. Eleesha on her side melli on her entire front. Their empty eyes returned to normal after the burning inside subsided. Right away melli knew that he had restored her body to a previous state after claiming her but before ruining her. And knew eleesha had been too. She rubed his spilled cum all over herself and eleesha to sread its effect across their entire bodies. Eleesha came to her senses after that and sat up.

Both were hughly aroused and driven to the point they needed him badly. They were both aware that his powers changed them and they see him dressing. "Veey good ladies. As a reward i have made your bodies more sensitive to pleashre and more resistant to pain. You will also find that the side effects of having your pussies and wombs pounded and stretched repeatedly have been reversed. Meaning your bodies are fresh and ready to break all over again. Now that you have seen my true form and the powers i have over you you are mine to do with what i will. As well as if you have any sexual requests i will fulfill them. You may play with yourselves any time you wish. You may not play with eachother without permission. You will feel different thanks to the changes i made to both of you if you cannot restrain yourselves come to me and i will satisfy you."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:39 am

"Hah...haaa.t...thank you master. Thank you so much.." Melina said looking at him blushing with a dazed smile on her face. Eleesha sees her crawl over to hug one of his legs that he looks down at her. She was cuddling and hugging his leg to make him reach and pet the top of her head.

Eleesha whines before crawling over as well, hugging his other leg that Brandon pets the top of her head as well. He knew from here on out, things will be a little more interesting now for either one.

ooc:I thought you wanted to reply to some that was really old or do new ones? are you till waiting or on hold? We could do some like the officer one or the vampire one. But I'm up for anything..

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:08 am

Ooc: im trying to work on some ideas in my head and set something up i dont have alot of time anymore to come up with new topic ideas. Im also enjoying thw current topics alot too.

Bic: he smiled patting their heads and they both felt thwir bodies responding to the simple touch. Controlling themselves they close their eyes and him a single note of pleasure and contentment.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:04 pm

ooc:We can always do old ones but if you can't that's fine. The ones we are doing is just fine

bic: Both of them blush from his touch while hugging his legs happily. Brandon just keeps petting their heads more that more purrs and moans left their lips. Even this was making them sensitive. He was glad the testing went very well with both of them now bowing at his feet. He didn't want to give them up but only continue to play and mess with them, showing he owned them and care for them. With his hands still resting on their heads, they purr while nuzzling against his legs still blushing as they sit on the floor.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 am

Ooc: okay im still not sure what ones ill reboot definitly dragonball one but not yet im trying to think of side events on their journey that would make them closer and stronger. If you have any ideas with that one i would be happy to work with them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:45 am

ooc:That's good and yeah. I can't wait for more exciting topics together. Last request, want this one too. After this, I won't request anymore because I don't want to over do it on you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:00 pm