Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Brandon Maboroshi2

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:34 pm

There was a sudden massive pulse as he poured more of his power into the limbs. They both throw their heads back crying out as the limbs expand inside their wombs and pound mercilessly inside. Melli was picked up by limbs and suspended with her belly down while eleesha was belly up and they were pressed against eachother. Moaning and crying out in lustful heat they felt the others belly bulged just as bad as she was and panting they kiss and moan as smaller ones wrap around their bodies. Their waist and neck came first hokding them tightly but not toi tight and then their breadts were wrapped. They moan out worse kissing as their breasts were and rubbed against eachother for a few minutes.

Both were dazed and lost screamning or crying out from the pleasure when their breasts were squeezed hard turning them red and sensitive. While they were squeezed hard like this suckers fasten iver their nipples tugging hard and sucking to the point it stings. Both girls scream out worse and cum, violently squirting out from their pussies. The limbs and pleasure didnt stip after that and the mess under them was geting worse. Ekeeshas pink puddle mixed with mellis clear one forming a pool as their tormented holes over flow with their own sexual juices.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Brandon smirked seeing this but hearing Melina and Eleesha panting against one another while feeling their bodies coated in sweat. They felt more heated now while feeling their juices still spilling from the ceiling. That only made them whimper again wanting to feel more and more aroused now.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:03 am

They were both getting closer and the closer they got the more the limbs swelled un until the point the girl cum violently, squirting heavily. The limbs exploded inside them both flooding and stuffing their bodies with the special medicine he used on melli to train her. Melli who was already aroused to the max felt that medicine and her pussy reacted harshky to it seizing and forcfullly squirting in heated release to the slightest touch. Then the limb pulled out it did it slowly so she would be cuming continuously as it did.

Eleesha was compeltely overwhelmed by it her pussy was spasming and cumming harder than melli since she had too much and now was comomety flooded with a medicine that made it 10x more for her. As the limb mkves out of her she cums violently squirting hare as her hips arch. Weak used up and pumped full of the aphrodisiac he turned to a computer and started to input instructions to it while their bodies slowly absorb the fluid that stuffed their bellies.

"You girls really held up. I have a meeting to attend. So ill leave you to the mercy of these machines. " two pistons lower from the ceiling near them and he decorated it with an impossible toy for each of them. Eleeshas was smaller since she was new and not used to this treatment. Melli looked at hers and shook. Th is treatment usually meant the piston would pound her poor pussy relentlessly no matter how many times she cums. He set them up and turned them on watching as the toys were inserted.

"These will not stop until i tell the computer to stop them. Enjoy the pleasure im sure you will." He walked off leaving them both screaming out from pure extacy.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Brandon knew they will be all better than before when he returns but decided to hurry along to the meeting he had to be in. He goes to the teleported but left a rule for the robots to make sure Melina and Eleesha didn't leave that room till he came back. They got the order as Brandon disappears to the meeting. The transfer didn't last long as he arrived in the meeting room, seeing other doctors there as some was chatting or doing other things waiting for this meeting to start. He didn't say anything but takes a seat waiting as well.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:32 pm

The machines continued to pound away inside the two while he was gone again and again they cum and the machines never stopped.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 pm

Eleesha was moaning out against Melina's lips but she got silenced by her that kisses her back deeply. They only whimper against one another trying to feel more but sees more limbs reaching over touching and teasing them even more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 pm

From the moaning and panting from the endless pounding of the limbs, they were burning so hotly from the inside out they couldn't stop themselves. Drowning in their pleasure for so many hours, Melina and Eleesha lusted for more and reach towards one another to pleasure each other. They couldn't move too far leaning over to kiss was the most they could do without the machines pulling them apart. Whimpering and needing more they beg and beg but the thoughtless machines wouldn't heed them instead increasing the pounding they received.

He came back and saw they were lost and begging for more as the machine was at its peak. It pounds their mushy pussies like a jackhammer and he saw them cumming constantly. He allowed them one huge orgasm before stopping the machines. Panting and weak, they rested silently having been drained of many fluids. He walked in seeing them in pools of their cum and he used his powers to have limbs soak it up. After he gave them water and something else that restored their bodies supply of electrolytes and helped absorb the water. They moan feeling him lift their heads to his knees and pour it into their gasping parched lips.

Within moments they were recovered.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:00 pm

"There we go; all better now right?" he said this sweetly to them that he was petting their heads with a smile. Brandon could see how dazed they were from how he touched them but feels Eleesha and Melina nuzzling into his hands. They were happy to get what they got but grew hungry wanting more.

"Seems you both are a little out of it but no matter. Did you both have fun and your fill of pleasure? Is their anything you wish to tell your doctor since he came back home?" he begins stroking them under their chins to make them purr deeply like kittens. Their bodies squirming on the floor but he only smiled seeing this.

"............"

"............"

"Well? What do you want to say to me? Your doctor is waiting you know?"

"..ahhh....ahhh....W..Welcome back, doctor..." Eleesha said panting.

"Yeah. Welcome home....dear doctor of ours. We hope you enjoyed your trip.." she panted after Eleesha spoke to feel his stroking and touch even more that the purring grew deeper and deeper now to make them drool.

"Heh, much better. You two are too precious you know. I'm really lucky to have you as my pets.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 pm

So tell me eleesha.. melli has been a very good girl how should i reward her?" He asks her and smiles cupping mellis chin and rubbing her ch eek with a thumb.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:42 pm

More deep purrs left her lips feeling his hands and fingers stroking under the chin. She was even grinding her hips wanting him to give her more pleasure to love. Eleesha whimpers wondering about how to respond but sees him now stroking even slower and gentle to make Melina whines loving his touch.

"Well? Are you going to tell me...or do I have to keep touching her like this till she's moaning my name?" Brandon said to Eleesha as she was blushing to watch Melina opening her lips feeling her mind go blank. Even his touch effected her which made Eleesha gulp. Melina was so lost from pleasure that she was shaking and twitching again from it. The sensation of heat and aroused wanting only made her burn even stronger. That only made it more sexier for him to wanting her. Brandon only chuckled and leans in closer to kiss Melina's lips as she whines reaching to hold his hand but feels him hold it away.

"..*blushing*"

"Don't touch Melli....that's not what a subject is to do.....remember?"

"Y..yes doctor...I..I know..but your kisses are too good...I..I'm already going crazy wanting more.." she panted against his lips.

"I can see but you must behave..."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 pm

He smiled and when he recieves no answer he snapped his fingers and eesha was pulled onto a table that formed out of the ground. She was boundvto it with her legs oen knees bent and be arms abover her head she looked up at yheceeing and saw tentacles coming towards her. " tell me or these will punish you by aking you to the brink of release then stopping before you do.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:11 pm

She struggles in the binds but Eleesha sees the limbs drawing closer and closer to her. Making her eyes shut and whimper out to him. Brandon only laughed hearing that but he only felt more aroused in wanting to tease her more. Melina whimpers to nuzzle up against his leg but he was petting the top of her head.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Yet again he recieved no answer and he didnt stop the limps from their work. It was just as he said it was and melli warches rememberinf how he did this to her as punishment. Not wanti g to recieve it again meli pulls down his pants and starts sucking his member. He didnt stop her only petting her head as he watches eleesha pleasured to the point of nearly releasing then the limbs stopped continuing the cycle indefinitely
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Brandon keeps near Melli while she was sucking him off but a deep groan left his throat, loving how hoe and warm her mouth was. Melli whimpers wanting more of Brandon that her body started burning up. She slowly felt him throbbing in her mouth while keeping an eye on Eleesha.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:36 pm

It wasnt long before eleesha was losong it. The constant denial of her release was driving her to need it not want it and the tentacles didnt heed her words. She wa soaking the table with her juices and not allowed to release because as promised when she got close they stopped.

Mellis suddenly felt her place opened and a thick limb forced its way inside her while she sucks him and he decided to allow melli her release to make eleesha jealous and desperate for it.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Melli whimpers from her mouth being full, thrusting her hips back against the limb. She only felt more of her body shivering in more pleasure that she was starting to drip from here legs to feel even more sensations going on. Her body only became more heated now that she only started bucking her hips harder and harder. Eleesha whines wanting to feel the same but Brandon groans thrusting his member into Melli's mouth to the throat.

"Still waiting for my answer, Eleesha.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Eleesha was going crazy in desire wantng to be allowed to cum and shebwas already losing it. He wasnt going to stop her punishment unles she did what he asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:12 pm

"Ahhh...hahhh...Brandon...Brandon, please no more! Let me....let me go.." she pants out leaning her head back as the limbs were squirming inside of her that juices were spilling out. Brandon knew the punishment was more stronger than before but he gave the same treatment to Melli who still was slurping on his member wanting more.

"Remember what I said, Eleesha? Unless you answer me then I won't...I know you wish to climax and feel more but I need to hear your answer before doing anything. Besides, Melli here is already..grrrrrrr...trying to get her favorite snack already." he said looking at Melina who kept slurping harder on his member.

"Then h..how come she gets a reward b..but I don't? I want s...something good too Brandon. Please..I want something a..as well.." she said panting out but cries out feeling the limbs moving again inside of her. Eleesha closes her hands into fists but was grinding against the thrusting of each one. Brandon kept thrusting his hips against Melli's face, groaning and moaning at how good it felt. He throbs inside of her throat which made her whine, wanting his seed to fill her up.

*Slurping loudly while blushing*"

"Such a good mmmmmm pet. You must really wish to keep me h..happy don't you? Such a good girl." he cooed to her but Melina whines again to wiggle her butt this time and get even more aroused in pleasure. Eleesha grew a little sad but whines wanting the same but hisses from the limb again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:03 am

"She haa gets a reward because she behaves hersefmmm you are being unished fr not answering my question." He said groaning drom neli sucking him. Eleesha cries out about to cum uet again butbthe limbs stoped as they had before driving her further into her desire that it was becoming a need.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:53 pm

"C..come on doctor..don't tease me like this. You know how I get when y..you...mmmmm..when you tease me like this. Please..please let me cum..I'm begging you.." she whines feeling more lost in pleasure that her place was twitching from the limbs not even moving. Brandon groans still seeing Melli slurping on his member harder and harder that she was dripping on the ground. She was already looking more heated now before feeling her fingers stroking herself.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:20 am

He cums with a groan and shw slurps it down gulping and sucking more until itbwas clean. "Not until ypu obey me eleesha you bed for release but ypu havent done what i ask. Just look at her heated and wanting but i wont give it to her because you havent said what she deserves."
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:33 pm

"A..are you serious!? You...ahhhhhh..you jerk!" she moans out feeling the limbs expanding again inside of her that Melli whimpers feeling Brandon petting her head once more. Her legs were shaking now, feeling her moist lips already leaving a puddle under her. She wanted her doctor so badly but she waited till he said he would. He only smiled seeing her licking and kissing his member before stroking the back of her head.

"As I said; until you tell me something then I can't do it. I know Melli's begging for me to take her but she can't get it due to you not following my order. She's suffering right now thanks to you..and you're going through the same thing." he teased while Melli whines again.

"...Hah.....hah.....Y..you...you.."

"I'm waiting....tell me or you both suffer with nothing to give.." he said but Eleesha moans out before feeling her wanting to cum but she can't. Minutes later, Eleesha looks away but whispered something. He didn't hear it but sighed to smile.

"Can't hear you, pet. What did you say?" he asked.

"...P..Please give Melli what she deserves....please take her..and fuck her.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:14 pm

He smiles picjs melli up and pushes her on the bed before slamming inside her. At the same time the limbs allow eleesha to cum and he stsrted to fuck melli hard and rough just how she liked it. The limbs thrust harder inside eleesha bringing her close once more but allowing her release.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Eleesha twitches feeling that but heard Melli moaning and screaming out in pleasure. She could see how rough he was thrusting into her that she was drooling with heavy lidded eyes. It felt so good to her, feeling her doctor showing no mercy. Her body quivering as Brandon groans still bucking his hips against her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Closer and closer they all grew elesha fixed on him and melli wantinf uim yo violate her not his limbs. One pushes into her mouth and the rest slam into her harder and deeper stretching her out badly. Melli was melting feeling him braking her as his hips go wild. He had been holding himself back while she sucked him off but this time she was trapped beneath him taking the violent pounding deep inside her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:57 am