Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Experiment forbidden

Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Re: Experiment forbidden

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:03 pm

"good girl......good pets always get a reward..." he said groaning out while slamming his hips into her more and more to get Melli moaning out. Even with the limb in her mouth, she only whimpers loving how much he gave her. He keeps an eye on Eleesha seeing her squirming and moaning out loud.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:13 pm

The pace increases tor bith if them as he and his limbs go wild taking them both full force
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:08 pm

"Ahhhhh ahhhhh t-too much! Their thrusting way too much inside of me! I feel like their going to nummffff rip me apart! Doctor please...please make them stop!" she moans out while feeling her own heated body burning up from being taken. OF course Brandon keeps thrusting his hips against Melli that still kept moaning out wanting more.

She felt so hot right now that the pleasure was growing more and more heated at the second. This sensation of pleasure just grew hotter that she reaches to touch his cheeks. However, Brandon groans to hold her wrists down still slamming into her rougher and rougher that made her scream. "Naughty pet; who told you are allowed to touch me? I didn't give you permission to!" he said lowering down near her neck to give a few sharp bites.

A pained yelp left Melli's lips feeling him almost break the skin but she only shivers again feeling how hot and aroused she became minutes after that while being moved against the table. Eleesha saw that but gulps, watching how lost she was before Brandon keeps holding her down while thrusting harder.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:53 am

He didnt slow down or stop kist yet throbbing and elesha felt the limb inside her swelling ready to flood her. She knew what was going to happen becuase it told her in her mind. She was tken to the brink of sanity as was melli and when he burst inside melli and the limb flooded eleesha they broke
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Eleesha and Melina arch their backs, crying out in pure bliss feeling their climaxes. Eleesha squirms as she squirting hard from the table to the floor. While Melina moans out twitching feeling how much of Brandon's cum spills into her. They never felt this over heated before but Brandon only panted still holding Melina down with his member still throbbing inside of her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 am

He panted a bit and the limb pulls itself out of eleesha and he pulls out of melli. He wiped the sweat from his brow and flung it to the floor. As they moan out. Both of their places were begging for more but their voices were lost as much as their minds were broken.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 am

"Just as I though; Melina's getting closer and closer which is good. Her desires are really over the charts now. Eleesha; will need more work but she's getting there too. Both look so cute with their minds broken and holes dripping.." he laughed but pets their heads before summoning robots to pick them up and get them cleaned up. Brandon got his own clothes and went to wash himself up too. He will make a memo note later tonight of his progress.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:59 am

They wake up in their own beds and melli was instantly burning in desire. First her desire for water which she drank from the tall glass next to hee bed then food that she saw on th3 table of her cell. She went to eat it and burned hotter still tasting her arousal medicine in it.

Eleesha woke up thw same and gulped her water down then saw hee favorite smoothie on the table and drank it down too. It was a protien blend but she noticed ot tasted different. Her wave of arousal made her nearly collapse as she staggers to her knees. Her place was convulsing and dripping from beofre and now she tasted a medicine he had made and given her to use in her own experiments.

At the same time they both start to lose it and moan out starting to pleasure themselves. Melli knew she was on camera but elesha didnt. They both cry out as their own toich sent waves of pleasure and heat through their bodies making them crave something anything inside so badly they loose all control and are in desperate need to fuck anything they can.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:56 pm

"What i..is this!? Why the hell am I burning so much? My whole body aches and my hole i..is.....guahhh!!" she was squirting hard on the floor shaking but Eleesha tried catching her breath. Her eyes looked lipped half way while feeling the sensation of pleasure going through her pulsing heat. She didn't know but started stroking herself with the other hand squeezing her breasts.

"Why..why dose this feel...ahhh..s..so good? Even stroking my pussy isn't helping...I just w..want something..anything inside." she moans out loudly laying on her back drooling but Eleesha didn't seem to care but didn't know about being watched.

Melina on the other hand was slamming a thick item inside of her while squeezing her breast. She was drooling heavily now that it was making her burn up. Her hole was opening and closing wanting more but she was moaning out like she's in heat. She knew Brandon was watching her so she just kept going for him to see.

Her hand opening herself up for him to see while it just made her whimper again.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:43 pm

He smiled widely warching them both. He was proud that melli was taking initiative now and he saw her slamming it in moaning and gripping her breast hard. She was lost to hwr pleasur feeling like he was near and gave him good show.

Watching eleesha as she rubs herself then she stops only making it worse and she looks for something to use. Panting she compared sizes and whines as she trys them out. None were big enough for her since he began working on her and her desperation increased. Panting she went to her confiscated box trying to find something thick. She found a fake member that was made from plaster by one of her subjects and she set it pointing up and slams herself on it. As she bounced on the chajr she whines and moans feeling some relief at first and that motivated her to keep going. He smiles at the scenes as they both moan and call out. Melli was calling out to him

"Haa doctor can you see? Im hot and desire you. Fuck me doctor. Please come in here and fuck me ravage your pussy and break my mind aahh i belong to you and i need you ooooh " she pumped her jtem harder cumming once more that she squirts heavily around her toy.

"Oh yes haa thats it its almost big enough and feels so good. Im sorry doctor i cant control myself i need it mmmm fuck me haa fuck me and im yours forever its so good" Eleesha moans out calling out for more as she got closer. She screams ojt cumming hard the way melli does and her fire only increased and wasnt sated. Her desire and need started to eat at her that she pulled out something smaller and pushes it inside her next to the fake member. Panting she pushed a button and both vibrated as she moans ojt pushing two toys into her pussy "YES! OH GOD KEEP FUCKING ME PLEASE TAKE THE BURNING AWAY" she acreams out slamming both in and out of her drenched fluid ejecting pussy as she cums and cums.

He made a note to how sensitive eleesha was to medicines and how quickly this one makes her lose herself. He started touching himself just enough to start then got up to meet melli who waa begting for him. He planned to fuck her as she wished.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:04 pm

He keeps walking down the hall while hearing the two females in heat moaning out for their pleasure. He knew they loved it, wanting it, and begged for it that he was showing a aroused expression on his face. Maybe he should try binding them to chairs while having vibrators inside of them. He could test how long they could take it with him watching. Brandon gets near the cells under ground but pushes a button hearing Melina's moaning out. He walks down the stairs quietly as the doors shut behind him.

He stops seeing the hidden camera that showed Melli now biting on her nipple still slamming the toy inside of her. Her juices spilling out all over while moaning around the nipple. "Mfffmmm...mmmmmm....d...duggdddmmm.....mmmm...mmmmmm..." she couldn't stop her hips but only keeps slamming the toy more harder inside.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 pm

"Meli... you know that toy wont satisfy you like i can. " he said from behind making her jump in surprkse and burn hotter from his tone."why dont you come here and ill give you the pleasure you desire." His voice came from her table and she looked seeing him exposed and throbbing as he sat on a chair. It was bigger than her toy and she let it drop out of her as she got up and walked over to him. Her gaze was fixed on it watching it pulse bigger as he rubbed it for her making it hard.

Eleesha was mkaning worse setting the vibrator to max and cumming again as she moans louder. Her heat was geting worse that she started to seek out what it needed in her head. She could only think of him and needing it inside her to cum inside and make ber cum.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Eleesha leaves her room to the hallway not caring if she was naked or sweating like mad. All she thought about was Brandon and hopes he would help her feel so much better. Her own wetness was dripping down her legs to the floor, whimpering from how hot she was. Eleesha whines feeling her stomach throb but she only could think of Brandon.

Melli was in between Brandon's legs licking and kissing his member, hearing his groans loving how she felt. The pleasure already went to her mind that she was now purring loving it. He did love the feeling of her soft lips but watches her licking against it as well. "Such a good girl...pleasuring your doctor must be a great feeling hmm?" he asked getting another purr from her. He lets her do what she wanted and only got more aroused wanting her.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Bht you see melli something else is burning you up and thats why im here. Why dont you let me fuck that dripping hole of yours and satisfy your need for pleasure?" He asks and she pulled back and gets in tip of him. He didnt stop her meaning she didnt have to be teased. She lowers herslef on him amd moans out feeling it sliding deep. She sat fully on it and she felt him grip her butt and start moving her up and down while his hips buck into her. He wasnt playing either he was givong it to her hard that loud claps were heard.

Eleesha was getting closer her vivion fuzzy and warping from the heat. She staggers and catches herself to keep walking. "Almost there haa halfway to go" she mutters to herself as a line of wetness followed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Why did his house have to have so many rooms. Eleesha almost wished his house had only one floor to make it easier for her. She already looked in some places like the kitchen, living room, dining room, even his bed room. He wasn't in any of the places she figure he would be so where was he? Eleesha panted feeling another throb in her belly to make her fall near the chair, moaning out. She was close to climax again but held it back, drooling and panting.

"Ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhh...A...almost..I almost came....*Looks down* Dang it...Brandon....doctor..please...please where are you? I need you...." she calls out but knew he wasn't in here. So, she forces herself up and keeps walking trying to find him before hearing the loud yelp from below. Was he in Melina's cell? Eleesha didn't know but she wanted to find out.

She leads herself towards the cell gates and opens it, walking downstairs to hear the noise. In the cell, Melina was bouncing on his lap moaning out while she feels him thrusting upward into her. He groans out loving how tight she became but was kissing her neck helping her move on him.

"Good girl..dose your doctor feel good?" he panted out still moving as she moans loving it.

"Yes..Yes, doctor I love it. I love the feeling of pleasure burning through my body. Please let me feel more...keep thrusting into me deeper and harder. Please give it t..to me please..." she moans out feeling more aroused that Brandon grips her butt tighter still making her bounce.

"Mmmmm I just started and yet your already soaking wet...even when I through and pull out, your drenched."

"F..for you doctor..only for you.."

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:02 am

He slmmed harder and faster hearing her moans. He wasnt holding back and she loved every moment as she sinks deeper into her lust. He saw her relax and he started claiming her all the way as wet claps ring out.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:11 am

All she could do was bounce more harder on his lap, moaning out with her arms around his shoulders. Melina loved this pleasure that burns through her body that Brandon watches her expressions hoping for more. She wanted a kiss from him but cries out when Brandon slams upward into her hungry for more.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:21 am

She cries out starting to break under him and his thrusts when eleesha sees them. She arrived just as his load broke her and she passed out and he moves out of her. Laying her on the bed. "Youre just in time im done with this one." He said his tone hitting her ears. Then he turned to her still hard. " i think i want seconds. I bet you are aching begging to be fucked by me. Its here and now its yours so what are you waiting for?"
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:57 am

"I..it's mine..my turn to play with my doctor..lets play together please.."she purrs to wiggle her hips, kissing and licking his member to get a groan from him. He was enjoying the teasing and touching she gave that he was already placing a hand on the top of her head, pulling her closer to have her push it in the mouth. Her slurping noises growing worse now to make her purr loving the taste.

"Come on....be good.." he said looking down at her but she whimpers wanting to feel him that her hands rest on his thighs. Brandon groans loving her hot mouth and tongue that he sees her dripping on the ground.

"Mmmmm...mmm....mmmmm....mmmm..fmmmmm......"

"mmmmmmm...that's it...Yes, such a good pet..." he groans the words out, feeling her tongue swirling against the length while he pulls her close to have her slurping harder on his member.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:46 pm

He only let her clean him off beforr pyshing her down on her back and climbong on top of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Eleesha gasped feeling that but sees Brandon looking down at her while she looks up at him, flustered again. He wanted to do so much to her that she would be a big wet mess. However, Brandon reaches to touch her cheek to see her nuzzling against his hand.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:07 am

Slowly he pushes her legs open and starts to rub he rmaking her feel even worse. Her desire was getting the better of her and his was starting to cloud his mind. As a result his touch was rough rubbing her. His toich made moans spring from her lips and jiuces drip and spurt from her hole as she lightly cums teetering on the peak of pleasure. He jeeps her there watching her hole opening and closing. The convulsions inside he saw when he rhole was open and thribbing thick and heavy he pushed his member inside and she fell into the sea of oelasure and lust that was consuming her.

Heavy wet slaps and slurps issue from her pussy as it pulled hard when he pued out and opened for when he pushed inside. She cries out cumming multiple times as his size increases inside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:54 am

Brandon groans and pants each time he thrusts into Eleesha, watching how she squirms and lays on her back from him taking her. Her hole slurping and sucking him in while she was losing her mind from the movements. She reaches up to him, wanting a kiss but Brandon didn't give that to her. He would make her wait while he was pleasuring her but grips her breasts that made her scream.

"What's wrong? Dose it feel even better when I play with your breasts? I feel that you gotten tighter now from me grabbing it." he said pulling her closer to him still thrusting into her while she was drooling now.

"Y..Your fault...why did you have to feel so good w..when you are doing this? My body..my aching body isn't ahhhhhh listening to me anymore..b..but to your.....mmm...member...Please....Please just....Mmmmm!"

"If you hope I'll stop I'm not..I'm going to keep pounding away till I make this pussy of yours into a wet messy pulp now be good and take it." he groans out pounding away that Eleesha moans out clawing at the bed now but lowers her head to drool on the sheets. He knew she liked this but he did enjoy it when she tries to fight it. It made this more exciting and arousing.

Brandon Maboroshi2

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:22 am

He slammed violently inside and she cums continuously from that moment on. He started to groan and sweat as she cries out what she was feeling and couldnt control jeeself any longer
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Eleesha tired to get away but he wouldn't let her, gripping her thighs even more to make her seem more heated again. Her whole body just became sweatier and hotter that soft moans left her lips. He wanted to see more of that but Brandon groans to pull her closer and kissing against her neck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:44 pm