Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old Ara of demons and humans

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old Ara of demons and humans Empty Old Ara of demons and humans

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 pm

The forest of Lo-komi

A old realm where many demons lay or live due to the evil that flows through. Some say humans have found many old stories about them and even more due to the fighting that's seen in the timeline. So far, humans and demons have tried to work together or live in harmony while others want to fight. Some say even to others that was of this time tend to find humans filthy rats and unknown to many. That's what some would say. One Demon didn't think so. He was standing guard out in the open world, wondering what he should do since he's the most dangerous demon in the world but he knew in the future he plans to be more. Even with his mate. She was sitting near by while rubbing her belly bump what held his child. She was expected to give birth any time and he wanted to be there for it.

Even if he is a demon general and king, his family was more important to him. He even knew his love/mate was a powerful female fighter but he wanted her to rest the first day he found out she was carrying his offspring. He only shuts his eyes while feeling the breeze blowing against his demon armor but hears his mate humming a bit to their baby.

"My love....aren't you excited? You're going to be a father......I can't wait to meet the little one." she said rubbing her stomach. The male demon didn't say anything but only relaxed hearing his love's voice.

"I know......that is why I'm glad to know I'm going to be a father. I just hope our future is great. For all of us. I'll be sure to protect you with my life, my mate." he said but he turns to look at her while she showed a sweet smile on her face. She knew he was right and this made her love him more as he walks over and gives a kiss to her lips. He truly loved her and nothing will break that.

"I hope for that as well, My love. Knowing what great future holds for this family makes me happy. Even if your the king of all demons you are still a gentle man to love." she said but he only chuckled to touch her cheek seeing her eyes glowing with her love.

"I know that is why I'm happy to know that. I'm glad I have you as my mate, Kara.." he said sweetly.

"Same here Tir..." she said gently to share a sweet kiss with him while holding her close under the sunset. They were both going to be expected parents. A happy family was all he wanted even if humans were afraid of his kind. He didn't care as long as Kara and their baby was alright, he was happy.

Though, this story tends to take a dark turn....

As he thought, Kara was hidden in another location due to her water breaking later that night. He was with her at the time but sense something coming near by. He smelled the air, taking in bloodlust and other things with fire burning everything. He had to see what was going on but Kara didn't want him to leave her. He only bends down holding her hand in worry.

"I'll be back. I promise." he said.

"B..be careful....." she whispered as he kisses the top of her head and leaves out quickly. The nurse or healer was with Kara during her labor. During that time,  the powerful demon was fighting off traitors of his tribe wanting to take his wife/mate away. He held his sword high charging at them with rage in his eyes. He wouldn't let them get near her or his baby. While she still was pushing at the time, he could hear her pained screams during child birth. One of the other demons was trying to take her from him but he wouldn't let that happen.

"Hand her over! She's a human fool and someone that's willing to be such a beautiful slave. Besides, I'm sure my son Lu will find a pretty good use if that slave bears my child or better. We find someone that will-" he dodges a attack from the demon who looked like he was ready to murder him.

"Don't you dare call her a slave. She's my mate and wife and I won't let you do anything to her!" He shouted seeing the demons now trying to attack him but he only fights them off while the older demon shook his head hearing more cries but another which was younger. Of course the male hear and grew worried before blasting the demons away and rushes over to that location. He gets there in time to see his wife panting in and out tired but she was holding a bundle in her arms. A baby boy was born but he had black hair and was crying loudly. He looked just like his father with the demon fangs but his wolf ears twitching or down after being born.

"My love.."

"W..welcome your new son, B..Brandon. That is what you wished to call him right?" she asked seeing the father bend down to look at him but heard the loud foot steps that he quickly picks her up with his son and dashes out of the house that got crushed. She gasped seeing that but he keeps moving hearing a loud roar that rips through the air. He kept dashing away but gets to a safe point where she would be safe. He sets her down but she didn't want him to leave while placing a magic protection spell around them. She tried to help but he shook his head. This was between the two demon kings and he will be sure he will win.

"My dear..if I don't make it....just please....make sure he lives a good life....no matter what.. "he said.

".........."

"Can you do that?" he asked her.

"*Looks down* Y..yes....."

"Good...I love you Kara-chan.." he said before jumping into battle as she cries out to him. The fight went on for a while to almost a few hours but she was away and in a safe place to watch her baby. She did get news that his father died during the fight but he was able to kill the other demon before it did anything. This was many years ago and now the boy was grown up into a find young man that was half demon and human. He was even given his own weapon made from his mother while she was checking on some things in the garden. He didn't know much about his past or his father but he knew his mother knew more.

Even if she's known of humans being around, she wonders if her son will find someone special. That may be not a truth tale but she wishes for it. Right now, he was helping her but also helping the small village from attacks but he already was busy with this and that. Even getting word of another that comes to visit or help out. A human young woman that was a hunter of evil demons using two dagger blades made for her. She seems really strong but also beautiful.

"Hmmm? Hi Mariko chan!" Kara called out while the other woman waves hi. She even saw the other woman's daughter wave. Her name was Melina but she was a human that came from another realm in this world along with her mother who was a older priestess. So things here were still new to her like her mother. However, at least she made friends with Brandon who grins waving back at her as the two mothers were hugging each other as friends.

"Hi Wolfie.." she said snickering to him.

"Hey loud mouth.." he said joking back with that smile on his face. Everyone said their hellos and went inside the hut of Brandon and Kara's home.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Old Ara of demons and humans Empty Re: Old Ara of demons and humans

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 am

He took meli inside and helped his mother prepare for guests.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Both Mariko and Kara went to sit down talking as they wished to catch up, letting Brandon do his thing with preparing food for everyone. Melina didn't say much but she helped with making tea for everyone as well. While their kids were doing that, they could hear their mothers talking and laughing like good old friends which they were. Kara was the one that helped Mariko get used to this Era during the time so it's good for her and Kara to catch up.

"So tell me; how has things been for you my dear? Are you still getting the hang of this Era or have you gotten it?" she asked showing a smile while Mariko thinks holding some of her hair.

"I've been getting used to it so far but still learning about a few things. So far, things are being taken slow which is fine. I mean, after a few days with Melina's help, things have been getting a lot better for me and her. I do owe you for that, Kara." she said seeing her smile waving her hand to see Melina walking over with tea for everyone. She gives her thanks to Mariko's daughter and takes her cup to get a sip. It tasted very heavenly and she was savoring the flavor.

"Mmmm, that's really good. I see why you have her make the tea." she said raising the cup happy to her.

"I'm glad you like it. Thanks to my mom after all." she said smiling happy to Kara before seeing Brandon coming over with food for everyone as he sets it down and sits. With the food done and still hot, everyone begins eating or getting their bowls he made for everyone.

"You know Kara, I been hearing some old information from a few other demon tribes that's in the farther locations from us. Do you think something is up?" she asked.

"I don't know. Knowing much, I have this guess that it's that or some sort of event going on with them. No worries Markio. I wouldn't worry about it too much and we have others to protect us just like your daughter here." she said seeing Melina smile and bow her head, going back to eating her food.

"That may be true but what about your son? I heard he's been training during his free time to get stronger. I wonder if he's been training with someone or with my baby girl here?" she asked to see Brandon blink now confused.

"That's not true. I mean, I know I train but I don't have someone else helping me. Though, their is one person that helps me but-"

"That would be me. You make it sound like it's embarrassing to train with a female warrior like me, Wolfe." she said to him while pointing the chopsticks to him as Brandon blinks looking at her to show a annoyed expression on his face.

"Hey, don't start showing off loud mouth. True, you are a warrior but if you forgot, I'm half demon. I do tend to train when I can to get stronger for being human and demon thank you. What would you know anyway?" he said to see her glare back at him.

"You told me that everytime we train and look you are still struggling with some things. I told you I will be happy to train and help you but you don't need to sound like some jackass."she said hearing her mother gasp.

"Melina, language!"

"What? He started it!" she said relaxing still holding her rice bowl.

"Me!? I didn't start anything, loud mouth!" he argues back.

"Now now you two, calm down. You don't need to fight over something like that. You both almost sound like a married couple." Kara said seeing Brandon and Melina look at one another for a second then away with annoyed expressions.

"Yeah right.."

"No way; we are NOT mates! I'm already having a guess he's looking for a demon mate or whatever he calls it. I find it annoying because what's the point of finding someone when you don't know if it's by the red strings of faith?" she said looking at her mother who knew about that story. The red string of faith ties two people together when it's known for them to be together forever. She always wondered if Melina and Brandon were like that but they usually bicker and argue so it's hard to say.

"Now now, behave. You two may not see that but you sound like you guys are." Kara said but Brandon huffs with a more annoyed look while Melina had the same feeling not looking at him. She just looks at them and sigh, shaking her head seeing their kids behaving this way. Either way, that made her wonder if it's possible. The mothers see the kids going back to eating their food but turns to face away from one another.

Kara shook her head while Mariko shook her head finding it silly. Both of them sure fight like it but this made them wonder about it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:46 pm

Brandon just glared at her but didnt say anymore. He wanted to hurry and rusb out to train because it would get him away from her. Things always started oleasant before she had to get so loud and emotional. What was her problem anyway?

He rushed out the door and after only a few seconds she followed not letting him put of her sight. Truthfully she loked to help him strain or watch him with the demon. Even young she blushed hot in the face from watching him. Bht her harsh tone was an act to cover her real feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:03 pm

She only kept herself hidden behind a tree, feeling the breeze blowing against her body gently. This only made her seem a bit more unsure about it. However, her eyes just glares at him while seeing him training. Why did she have to have such feelings for someone like him? A demon? Someone that most of the humans hunt down! Well, the bad ones either way. She never gets it and yet here she was. 'Stupid wolf. How come I feel like this every time I see you? It's like some curse is placed on me whenever I think about you. And yet...it hurts. I can't show my true feelings to you because you wouldn't understand. You wouldn't get how much it pains me to see you like this. Hoping to crave that touch and be held in your arms.' she was thinking this but saw Brandon do a downward slice to cut up the dummy.

At least his training is getting better for him and he's grown strong. The teachings he's getting seems to be working and it's only going to help him in the long run. Brandon was so different now than what he was when being younger. He was more demanding for a demon but she only lets out a sigh to over thinking it. No. Brandon is just a half demon right? They are still dangerous but the full blooded demons are a little more...tricky.

She turns to look away from him for a few seconds before leaving the area. She's spent too long being around here so maybe a little hunting will help clear her mind away from him.

'What a load of crap. Their is no such thing as the red string of faith. It's a old story; nothing more..'She was leaving but Brandon stops training panting from the warmth of the sun. He was thinking about what Mariko was speaking about. His mother told him about the red string of faith. Could it be true? Was he really able to find a mate in due time? He's not sure but he better hope they are strong enough to help him. Though, he thinks his bride won't be as strong and end up dying. He couldn't have that. Brandon tightens his hold on the blade and continues training.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:02 am

He hears a rustke in the bushes and flings a knife st the noise. There was a squelch and when he went to see it turned out to be a rabbit. He frowned and picked it up removing his knife then started to skin it. He felt bad that it died but wouldnt let it go to waste. He was sure someone was spying on him but they were gone now. The scent was definitly meli and it was why he would get irritated at her. She could never kist come out into the open.

As she stalked her own prey her thoughts turn inwards once more. They were old enough now to know what desire and romance were. She wanted him and refused to learn why fighting her feelings. They grow deeper and she couldnt stop thinkong about him. She froze seeing her quarry stop and look around. It didnt see her and continues its path. She followed silently waiting for it to lower its guard. All the while wishing he would notice her how she has grown and how badly she wanted him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:50 pm

In this Era, things like that are not so simple. Knowing he's a half demon he's still half human. Someone that's not known to what feelings are like. And yet she hated him for it. Why did he have to make her feel like this for him? Why did he make her feel this loving for him? He was nothing but a dumb friend so why else is she feeling this? Melina kept stocking through the bushes and trees before seeing her target once more holding a bow and arrow. She was ready to take aim and shoot at it being silent. One eye open to look at it that she only rethinks of her wandering target.

During this same time, another one was keeping their eye on Melina as she was still holding the bow and arrow then release it. The bow flies through the bushes and hits something against the tree. She lowers it down hearing some thrashing noises to walk over. She sees that a demon was seen there but he looked more monster like than the rest. This had to be a souless minded demon. It didn't seem to be from here but she only held up one hand to aim right at him. She sees it suddenly burn away while screeching in pain from the burning red flames. This made her let out a sigh but at times, she wishes to burn Brandon for being stupid and for making her feel this way.

With him, he was already heading back after his hunt with a few animals but no demons yet. Did Melina hunt them down already? If possible she was way too quick in doing that. How could she do that? No, it's only because she's got the feeling or something else. He only just made him silent to tighten the hold on his catch. Why did she have to be so stupid? She was just a human with no brain but telling her that will only make her hate him more. Things won't work for them since they just argue and fight. He sees the village and heads inside his home seeing Melina's mother still talking but looks at him.

"Hey, you're back. Did your hunt go well?" His mother Kara asked but he stops looking at her.

"It went..well." he said showing his catch.

"I see. Though, I thought you were with Melina..is she-"

"I have a guess she's still hunting. Being stupid as she always is." he grumbles to head to the back to chop some fire food but Mariko and Kana blinks to look at one another then at him. In some way, they were still furious with one another. Figures.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:53 am

He didnt get what they wanted from him amd it deeply bothered him. Same with meli what did she want? He threw his catch on the table and went to his room slamming the door and pulling out a biok he was reading. He needed to escape and books helped with that.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:10 pm

"I hate to say this Kara but your son is one hard headed young man." Mariko said as Kara agreed with her but he was still just like his father. He showed his type including this one around her but she got around it. Which is what he loved about her. She was someone that wouldn't back down from anything, not even a demon general like him. So she saw him in his son which was behaving a little more stubborn than his old man. With a sigh, she really did hope the two will get alone soon. Later that day, Brandon still was reading his books but noticed some noises being heard. He took a look out seeing Melina leaving the hut with her mother back home. He just glared at her once more then away, back into his book till hearing the door.

"Yes?"

"Brandon, it's me. Can you open the door so we can talk?" his mother spoke from outside of his room before he stood up to slide the doors over to show her as she walked in. He made sure to give a chair for her but she looks at him.

"Honey, are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm alright mom. Don't worry." he said to her but she only thinks about his words to sigh. From how he said it, his voice didn't seem calm enough. Was she wrong? No. Mothers don't be wrong when it came to their children.

"Brandon..I know you are lying to me. Is this because of what happened today with you and Melina? I'm sure things will work out if you two just talk to one another." she suggested but saw her boy look annoyed.

"Why should I? She's the stubborn idiot. She always things demons are nothing but trouble. For a loud mouth she's got one thing right about it." he said.

"That's not nice to say about her.."

"Well, she is knowing her mom. Melina is a stubborn idiot that don't know what she's doing. I admit she's a good hunter but she's a pain in the ass at times. Thinking just because she's doing what she thinks is right it's not effecting me?"

"Even if you are this angry without knowing it. I know you and her are just over thinking things again..it takes time for you two to calm down."

"Tell that to loud mouth.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Sbe pretends to be nice ghen suddenly is mean. I dont know what she wants." He said and punched his pillow.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:29 am

"And you think that's the reason she's-" Kara started to say but Brandon punches his pillow again but at least he didn't burst it since his mother sewed this together for him. Her son never liked when others showed off in front of him, no matter them being human or demon. Though, seeing him like this reminds her of her and her love/mate as well. He always hated the teasing and arguing but she knew that showed he had deep feelings for her. Maybe this is the same way?

"Honey.."

"*Sighs* I'm fine mom, I just don't like her changing behaviors like that. Thinking just because she's a fuckin human, she knows what's right and wrong. Well, I tell in some way she don't and needs to stop acting like some snot nose brat." he said crossing his arms.

"Brandon, don't you think the reason she behaves like that is telling something else?" Kara asked seeing him look at her.

"I mean; I could be wrong but maybe she's hiding her true feelings from you due to how you would tease her. She's human true but demons like us tends to taint humans. Maybe that's why?" she said.

"That's......weird. I still think she's just doing this to make fun of me."

"Then why don't you just go and ask her? Find out what is causing her to behave this way. You want to find out what she wants then go find out. Behaving like this and getting all angry won't solve anything but make you more frustrated from how you are now." she said.

"..................."

"I get the feeling you both just need time alone and to talk. Maybe you will find out more about what she wants and feels. At least that's what I would do." she said before turning to leave her son alone as Brandon was thinking to himself now.

".................."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:50 pm

He sighed. Thinking about how he could never know love because he would just corrupt whoever he loved. Then the thoughts changed slightly and he thought about how he couldnt love her because he would corrupt her. He shook the thought away but a question rose in his heart. Was the reaso. He was so deeply effected because he loved her? In silence he searched his soul. He found lust. He found desire. But love... love eluded him. He didnt understand it very well so wouldnt see it if it was looking him in the face.

"Love... maybe Th ats what im missing... maybe she was right." He muttered to himself and he got up to find meli and ask why her behaviour changed so drastically.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Kana didn't say a thing watching her son leave to find Melina but she knew she still might be hunting or taking her break. Mariko's daughter always was seen hunting or resting under the shade of trees. It's a favorite hobby of hers. She waves bye to her son before heading inside for some more tea. In the forest, Melina was just done hunting and got a few catches for the day. it was not too bad for someone by herself and she smiled proud. She didn't know Brandon heading to her location as she was heading back to the village then home.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:24 am

He fou d her scent and later her trail following it to her. He moved swiftly and stealthily until he could sense her then he made his presence known.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:39 am

As she was making her way down the dirt path, Melina stops in her tracks sensing someone near by. Quickly, she gets a battle dagger and threw it quickly in that direction that made Brandon dodge and jump out. He looks at her as she did the same but her eyes looked more annoyed than usual. "Hey! Didn't I tell you not to throw your daggers at me! What if you hit someone you knew?!" he shouted at her but Melina sighed walking over to ignore his shout and pull her dagger out of the tree to the left.

"Then don't be so fucking sneaky. I didn't know if you were a demon or something else wanting to steal my catch. I'm not able to smell or sense like you can dumbass." she said putting it away but Brandon was not sure if his mother was right. How in the world could he be in love with her? Of all the humans in the world, why her?

"At least your manners haven't changed." he grumbled to have her turn away and started walking again. She wanted to get back home but Brandon quickly follows her. She did see him beside her now but lets out a sigh now more annoyed.

"What? Why are you following me wolfie? Do you got something else you want to bother me with?" she said.

"No. I wondered if it's alright for us to.......*clears throat* Talk? I know you are upset but..maybe we can talk it out?" he said not sure how to word it.

"Talk? Oh now the demon wishes to talk. How swell......well, too bad, I don't want to talk right now. As you can see, I don't feel it's wise for a human to talk to her demon friend if he or she pissed them off about stupid stuff. So no, I don't want to talk." she said walking.

"*Pinches bridge of his nose to sigh* Look, I know your still angry and I'm sorry for making you feel that way but...I'm just wishing for a calm conversation. That's all I hope to get."

"................."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Also im only half demon. Its not my fault to be born this way and i realy dont lime when you tteat me as a beast like the rest." He said and continues "i wanted to ask... why do you hate me so much what did i ever do to you?"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 pm

"Why do you even care? It's none of your business. You are carrying demon blood in you, either way. I don't know what else to tell you." she said annoyed that Brandon was growing annoyed with her as well but he kept calm.

"Come on, Melina. Isn't their a real good reason why you seem like you hate me? I didn't do anything to you and yet you hate my guts. It's like I did something but I don't remember what I could have done. Do you really hate me that much that you would wish to slay me with that weapon of yours?" he asked to see her stop in her tracks not looking at him.

"............."

"So what is it? What is it that made you hate me so much? What has gotten you to hate me so badly that you almost wish to kill me with that blade of yours. I know it's able to kill demons if their good or bad so is that your deal? Are you going to do something and try to kill me-" his words stopped when feeling something fly by that something seems to have cut him. The stinging feeling came from something to make him look seeing it was her blade. Did she seriously throw it at him? Was she serious?

".................."

"Ow, you heartless bi-"

"Trust me, if I wanted to kill you, I would have done it already. Besides, your blood isn't worth spilling from my blade anyway. You stupid wolf demon." she said now glaring at him. "Demons are nothing but mean monsters that wishes to kill us all. Eating every human they can find or get their hands on so what dose that make you? What isn't stopping you from changing to do something horrible. *Takes a step forward* I know we been friends for a long time..but I just can't trust demons. Half or whole..because I don't know what you all do and I've seen so many get betrayed by your kind. So I'm not no fool."

"I keep telling you I'm not like-" she dashes towards him before kicking him hard in the gut into some tree. Brandon groans while she lands on the ground but looks at him as he coughs a bit. His eyes looking at her feeling anger bubbling inside of him.

"..................."

"That is a warning..just don't talk to me.... I am heading back home, later wolfie.." she said walking by him but grips her weapon out of tree to head back again with her catch.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:44 am

He quelled the viscious emotions rising to the surface and let her go. He knew she hated him and wished he could end his desire to be her friend. But he couldnt. He cared too much. From that point on she would get her wish and he would never talk to her again no matter what. He wouldnt help her or protect her ever again. "See how she likes that..." he grumbled and he removed his markers telling other demons that this was his territory from her hunting grounds. Sure it was vindictive and dangerous to do that but it was her wish and now she had to face the consequenses of it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:49 am

All he did was sigh after all that and got up and left back home from what happened. He hated to do this but maybe she had to see the wrong doing in order to fix her attitude better. Brandon walked home when it got very late but saw his mother waiting for him at the door worried. She did ask if he was alright but he shook his head explaining everything that happened. After telling Kara, she was shocked but looked mad at them both. How in the world are they this stubborn?! Even worse, him lowering his markings just makes it easier for other demons to find them. She saw him sitting down at the table while they had dinner but she didn't know what to say to her son.

"Brandon how could you? Do you realize that you and her will never get along now? I figure you learned better but doing that will be the doom for her and her mother. Are you trying to have them killed!?" she said to him.

"No. She already stated she didn't want anything to do with me so I'm giving her wish to her. I won't bother her ever again, I won't talk to her again. I won't even think of her again. So she can live her life without me getting involved." he said in anger but his mother shook her head to stand up and bop his head with a wooden spoon.

"Ow!"

"Stubborn idiot son of mine. I think that's not what she was trying to say. Remember, she's a girl. A female that isn't sure of her emotions. You're father went through the same thing as me and he worked to get through it while helping me. I know she upset you and I see that from how mad you are but do you know you endangered her and the people that live in that location? She knows because of your markings demons won't trend there but with you removing them, they will be there all night to almost all day." she explained.

"So? She can fight them like she's been doing. What difference will it make if I take away my markings?"

".......so through all that, you would see the slaughter of Mirako and her daughter, along with the others? Their are very powerful demons Brandon and you were the only one that can fight them to keep them at bay. With your markings gone, they will take this time to go and find new prey or worse......*Sighs but sits down covering her face* I thought you knew better honey......I really did. But I still think you are doing this all wrong."

"Trust me mother..she will see the error of her ways. I'll make sure of that. When she sees that my marking are gone, she will come back to say sorry and talk. At least like a human. I am right about this...." he said but Kara felt worry and grim in her heart. She just finished her dinner and heads off to bed leaving her son alone. Brandon finishes up his food and goes to bed as well but he knew he was right. She will understand the punishment of what she's done.

She might but it could lead to something more.....upsetting.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:36 pm

He followed her wishes as he said but he did go out to find and kill more poweeful intruders. The sly ones got through because they may have been weak their strength wasnt power but seduction.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:08 pm

His mother only finds it annoying but ashamed that her son would behave this way but she wouldn't question it. She knew he will regret it. She knew he will. Brandon was working his way from the more dangerous ones but didn't know some that slipped past hid their ability and power to have him think they were weaker. During that day, Brandon was busy helping his mother(even if she didn't speak to him) with the garden but he was just looking silent after everything. He knew Melina was going to be fine like she always is so it's no big deal right?

Both of them worked together in silence but he wasn't sure why she was so upset with him. Brandon got rid of the most powerful demons so it shouldn't be no problem with him. It was no biggie for him. If more darker ones show up, he'll kill them either way.

"Here mother; seems the garden is still growing strong over the last seasons." he said holding some radishes but she only takes them from his hand not saying a word to him. She was still furious with him for what he did but this made him sigh thinking she's still upset with him.

".................."

"Mother; I'm sure Mariko and loud mouth are fine. She's a strong human fighter. She got it." he said picking more veggies that his mother stops to look down at the basket before looking at him.

"How can you say that? What if something did happen to them? Would you be able to forgive yourself for that?" she said with anger in her voice but Brandon looks to his mother but then down. "If any monster demon did hurt them or the people, I hope your happy.....because I know she wouldn't forgive you." she said but Brandon sighs looking at her.

*Sighs* Mother-"

"Don't you mother me, Brandon. You are my son but I'm not happy with what you are doing. I just.......wish you were more passionate with others including her. As I said; things are not what you think they are. She still is a woman and we are more difficult to understand than males do. I just hope you remember that." she said picking up the basket and heads inside to leave him out by himself. Brandon just looks down at the ground and garden, thinking about his mothers words but he shook his head thinking again.

As he said; she would be alright right? Melina was strong but very stubborn or stupid. Even for a human, she was a hunter. Going after the bad demons that roam in this era. Things will be fine. They always seem to be either way right? He decided to get back to doing chores once more for his mother in hopes she'll see things will be okay.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm

I tried being passionate okay. She just refused to accept that im not lime other demons. She hayes me plain and simple."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:00 pm

He shook his head still working before feeling something slap the back of his head. He hissed in pain to see it was his mother that glared down at him. She really was not happy about that and she never seen him being passionate with her. Kara then bends down to grab his ear painfully to him wincing in pain from the pull. She was starting to speak in anger in their demon tongue while heading inside or giving her son a ear full about what he said. Over that time, Kara was worried about Mirako and her daughter Melina but no word was heard from them.

She did go and ask if others heard of the human village where they were but no one has. They felt it was too dangerous to go there but this made Kara more worried. Then, during one day when the sun was up and warming up the area, Kara was drinking some tea Brandon made but she looks down at the cup to swirl it. "It's been about 3 months now....I hope they are arlight." she said.

"This again Mother? Trust me; I'm sure Mariko and her loud mouth daughter is fine. You say how strong she is so what is stopping her?" he said but Kara sighed to think about them both. All she wanted was for them to be alright.

"You really don't get it, do you honey?" Kara said to her son but before Brandon could say anything he tenses up from a smell in the air. It was a mix of something that was related to one thing: Death. A few demons looked up in worry before seeing the bushes shaking of something. Brandon got ready to defend the house if needed to while Kara got up wondering what it is. He still stood his ground, ready to attack before seeing a familiar weapon hilt hanging on the side as Kara looks seeing who it was.

She gasped seeing it but Brandon was speechless. It was Melina but she was carrying her mother that seems to be wounded badly. She and her were drenched in blood but Melina seems to have burns on her body while carrying her. She took a couple more steps before feeling her body giving up that she falls on the ground. Other demons rushes over to help them while Kara did the same but Brandon looks at this then up at the sky, wondering what happened.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:30 pm

Melli explained everything to them all
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:12 pm

Her story was told as this: She was doing her usual thing of scouting the area and hunting, hoping to keep things away. Of course her mother was worried about her at the time that she was offering to help. She told them that they wouldn't have no issues due to Brandon's demon markings but today was different. When she was scouting ahead today, it seems she encounter some demons that seem weak but they were hiding their powers away to make them seem weak.

Melina tried to fight them or drive them away but they were way more powerful than she thought. The ones her mother fights off that she had to use old binding spells to stop them from killing her. Melina tired to help her mother but she told her to get away before the fighting continued. Melina did kill them even if she almost died but her mother was badly hurt during one's attack that she was bleeding by the time she carried her here. When finishing her story, she just looks down hugging herself.

"My mother died when she got hit but I tried to get her here for you guys to take care of her but.....*eyes hidden* she was already dead. She died when I showed up or before I blacked out." she said.

"Oh, you poor thing then..Mariko is.." Kara said looking at her friend that Melina didn't say anything trying not to cry. Her mother was dead but Brandon had no words about this. He didn't expect the demons to do that but it seems they are getting smarter and smarter which couldn't be good. Since he removed his markings, the stronger demons figure Brandon left the section so they could attack. His mother glares at Brandon because she had this feeling something like this would happen. Now it seems Melina lost her mother to the brutal demons. All Kara did was hold her while rubbing the back as Melina sobs quietly.

"Don't cry child; I know Mariko did this to make sure you were safe. You are her child after all." she explains.

"I know but....but she died because of me. Saving or protecting me makes me wonder if I'm strong enough.." she mutters but Kara still was worried but Brandon was speechless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:43 am