Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old Ara of demons and humans

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old Ara of demons and humans - Page 13 Empty Re: Old Ara of demons and humans

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:16 pm

"Is this alright for now right?" she asked gently to Brandon still leaning against him as he held her close with one arm wrapped around her. He knew that she was aright at the time but recovery was just as important right now. He didn't want to hurt her in anyway so this was just fine.

"yeah, this is just fine so no problem my mate. Lets just relax and recover this way together. I'll just be sure to help you with anything you need." he said but she giggled finding it sweet before kissing his cheek as thank you. Of course he blushes from the thought to see her smiled even more. They just sat there in the living room while resting together. Hours later, Brandon had moved from the room to the outside to savor the warmth of the sun. He had Melina beside him but she was sleeping while wrapped in a light blanket. He made sure she was taken care of and wanted her to have nothing but good dreams.

A few people has seen the two sitting on the front porch of his house that his mother and her mother saw it. They found it precious that Brandon cares about her this much but they were hoping for grandbabies soon but Brandon blushes knowing it's too soon and their not married yet. The mothers smiled but leaves him alone with Melina sleeping happily. Her cheek was pressed against his chest still, her cheeks flushed pink and lips parted a little. She was just so adorable like this that he was blushing himself thinking it's precious.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:49 am

He let her sleep keeping his gaurd up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 pm

He did make sure she stayed relaxed and safe in his arms that Melina only kept cuddled up against him smiling happily.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:28 am

After some time she woke up warm and safe. He hadnt left and was still holding her as she was wrapped and she snuggles closer letting hom know she was awake witb a nip to his ear. She saw his face burn red not expecting it and be smiles.

"Well good evening. Are you better." He asks and nips her neck in response.

"Mmmm all rested and healed up. Youre a real beast you know that. I like that and wpuldnt mind getting tht treatment again soon." She said still anuglging close to hom and happy to tease him and happier to see his face burn redder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:00 pm

All he did was blush that Brandon held her close still. Shew as way too sweet tat it made her love him even more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:11 am

You seem to be speechless was i that good?" He asks and wished ro hear all that wa sin he rmind about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:08 pm

"If I gave you an answer then you would know what I would say." she said silent after a few minutes but Melina only sees him remain silent keeping her close. He figures she would be speechless thanks to all he's done but could you blame him? Brandon just wants to keep her happy and show he's always going to be there with her no matter what. That left her blushing even more. Besides, that left her thinking about it after some time before she showed a light smile on her face. Brandon just chuckled thinking she was adorable that he wonders how he can show more love to her or at least tease her.

"I guess that was my answer?" he asked.

"There you go." she pouts that Brandon smiled, cuddling with her a bit more that Brandon saw her flushed pink again from what the thought of this was.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Did i do too much?" He asks and she hesitated before nodding. He took that as a yes but not a bad thing. And her hug shiwed that.

"Even if its too much ir alot to handle it still feels so dont stop mister even when it feels like too much." She said birning redder and seeing him blush from her words. Now it was hs yurn yo be silent and he relaxed still holding her.

Her chest was oresed against his and they both forgot how sensitive her body was now. She felt something drip down her leg before realizing how arousedshe was just pressing close to him like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:08 pm

"Geez, it's like you make it have me love you more. I figure you wouldn't be shocked about it but seems I could have been wrong." he said keeping his hand on her hip that Melina blushes with a pout from what he said. Did he have to say it that way even if she was doing her best to make sure he wouldn't see the line of wetness running down her leg.

"I guess so but you make it seem like I'm not good at it."

"You know that's not true but either way Melina, lets just enjoy this moment together. I know i over did it and you tell me it's fine. Now, it's just us trying to be happy together." he explains but Melina only sighed remaining by his side as they remain where they were. She started thinking about some things that they wonder how things will go for them later on that it got late for Brandon and Melina staying out gazing at the night sky. The village seems to have a few walking around so that's not too bad.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:53 am

"I can olny stay a few more days... i want to get back to the border. Are you well enough to oatrol with me this weekend or do youbhave to stay home from too much pleasure again?" He nuzzles her neck makingbher gasp out her answer.

"H-hey you did that to me and left some part of me thinks you did that to keep me home but i dont blame you. " she said and preses more closer and keeps tryinf to hide her arousal. A drop hit his leg and didnt reach his skin. As more drops slide he kisses her neck and reaches yo feel her legs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:58 am

She blushes feeling his hand almost touch her legs but Melina grabs his hand before it made contact. He looks at her not sure why she did that but he didn't complain while holding it back. Her face still was flushed from the kisses he left but at least he was still loving towards her. That and she's well enough to go with him this weekend. The borders had to be kept on guard just in case and she did wish to help him in anyway she can.

"So again, are you alright with coming with me this weekend? If not, I understand-"

"No, I should be alright to go. I can't just stay home all this time and not do anything to help you. No matter what you do to me, I'm still your partner in this so...you can expect me to be there for you." she said to kiss his lips but Brandon blushes heavily feeling how soft they gotten over the last few hours. He actually almost fell because of her kisses but he breaks it to look at her.

"You're a tease you know that?" he said holding her cheek that Melina sits up still near him but at least her legs were not laying on the floor so he could see the line of wetness spilling out.

"Look who's talking.." she said smiling before they got up together and she stretched a bit as well. Sitting out here was relaxing but Brandon yawns looking out where the outpost was for the border. "So how long will it take to get there anyway?"

"it's not long. The border me and some other allies made was enough to help travel go more smoothly. With the border already guarded and kept well, we can still see if their are more territories to find beyond that and I know their are with more stronger demons laying in waiting." he explains while looking out but Melina smiled, knowing this land was already safe and beyond that will be reclaimed from the dark demons that linger about.

"I know. Either way, if you are planning on going back sooner you can. I can take this time to fix food so we can travel together. I'll see what we can get during that time." she said heading back inside. He turns his head watching her walk in but follows after her. Just as he sets his food down, he smelled something.

"????" his eyes looked down to where the smell came from and it's from where Melina sat. He bends down and noticed a wet spot that was stained into the small rug they were sitting on. His fingers reached to touch it and feel it's still warm and moist that he pulls his fingers away and looks at them. Not saying anything, he slowly looks up where she went in but also knew the smell. Was she..no, she couldn't be? She's a human and only demons can have that heat smell. Humans couldn't have that...or could they?

"..........." That meant that she could be going close to her very first heat mating season to show he can claim her over and over again with a risk of getting pregnant. Or that also increases the risk of other male demons catching her scent. He has to figure something out later before they could pick it up. He shook it off before picking up the rug after rolling it up and heads inside for that later evening.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:07 am

Ooc: keep going so far you read my mind on this one.

He began to process what had happened to her. Because of their relationship and feelings for eacbother and ext3nded intimate contact sbe has been brought cmoser to becoming like a demon thanks to her hinter powers and his nearly constant lovemaking with her. She was that wet because she wanted him and was holding back meaning... "meaning she is basically a lure to any demon who wants to spawn. And not to mention... i think im feeling pent up myself." He said to himself a sshe was gettong ready.

Being away from him lessened how intense her hunger was and as she thought more clearly she decided to bring more special weapons to save her powers for when she needed them "or else je might lose himself and claim me right there. I dont tjink i could resist that not durin gthe heat of combat. I wont get in his way bit we need to mate soon..." sbe said to herself and he didnt hear because he was packing.

He decided to see what wpuld happen and not worry aboit her she had been in similar situations before and come oit intact.

That was true but now she was tainted and could fall into some demon clutch and lose herself forever."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:08 pm

He shook his head thinking about it way too much because he didn't want her to become lost to the lower demons in the realm. Brandon has seen the worse ones and what they do during his patrol and he know what they would do to her if that's possible. He knew it's risky but he had to figure something out before it's too late. Later that evening to midnight, Brandon and Melina was speaking with their mothers that was fixing some food for them but speaking about the next day about them traveling.

Of course they were worried about them but Melina reassures they will be alright. She knew strong magic and Brandon was just as dangerous so they should be fine. "Honey, I know you are but we don't want anything happening to our babies here. The demons out past the border of our village is dangerous." she said.

"I know mom but we have to get our village bigger so it's not in risk of the other ones out there. You seen from the dens in the west of what that demon lord did to the other women that was lost so many years ago. Even losing some that were close allies of mine. Brandon wants to do his best to increase our allies and our home to something others won't be fools of tearing down." she said.

"I understand sweetie but still..."

"Mom, we will be fine. You can trust us and besides, I won't let anything happen to Brandon..." she said but Brandon looks away hiding his flushed cheeks hearing her words. Even his mother was smiling thinking that was precious. He was just like his father whenever she told someone she would protect him as well. Kara looks to her friend but pats her back.

"I believe her, Mariko. Besides, they are our kids so it's no problem for them. I trained my son and you trained your daughter. They will be alright.." she said that Mariko looks to her for a second then lets out a sigh. She looks towards them then looks with a gentle expression.

"Alright...just be sure to keep each other safe..that's all I ask." she said that Brandon and Melina nod smiling at the same time. After dinner, everyone went to sleep for the night that seems to have went through quite quickly. The sun rose up rather quickly even if it was hours now with Melina and Brandon standing outside ready to go. She was wearing her own gear and usual clothes as Brandon was ready as well with his own sword that his father and mother made for him.

"Alright you two, I guess we will find out about your travels but be sure you are safe." Mariko said as Melina nods smiling.

"We will mom...." she said seeing Mariko hug her daughter again, feeling tears trying to come down but wouldn't.

"I guess we better hurry on the road then. We will be sure to send some word of our arrival. Good bye mom..and Mariko. I'll be sure to keep her safe.." he said as Mariko nods. Brandon waves to them and smiled but Kara noticed something off in the air before looking to Melina then to him.

As soon as he was ready to leave, he felt Kara quickly grab his arm to pull him to the side in a vice grip.

"Ouch, Mom? What are y-"

"You don't mind if I speak to my son before you both leave right?" Kara said gently.

"Hmmm? sure?" she said silent while Kara pulls Brandon away to the side as she looks ahead. Brandon was a little confused but wince that she kept pulling on him to have him face towards her. "Mom, what are y-"

"Brandon Maboroshi, why haven't you did what you did?" she said in a serious quiet tone.

"Uhhh what are you talking about mother?" he asked confused to have her grab his ear pulling it. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.."

"You know what I mean, honey. I noticed her scent changed as well as I noticed a demon mark on her lower stomach and right shoulder." she said but Brandon looked more silent while thinking of some words to explain this but none came out.

"Ummmm..."

"So it's true then. You have claimed Melina as your mate and yet your not married. You do know that because her smell is stronger now, demons will do their best to try and mate with her and claim her. You didn't know you have to mate to make her yours when she's bearing that mating mark?"

"What are you talking about? I get we...grew close but why should I worry about some mating mark. I won't let demons touch her or anything or better, steal her to mate with Melina-"

"That won't stop them, honey. When demons smell or see that mark, that means that person is up for grabs. You know your father had to keep me hidden while we traveled years ago when we were younger. Demons were always looking and trying to smell my scent because of how highly ovalaiting I was eager for any demon to calm me for a baby either way. You have to listen to me honey. She's a high risk target for any demon...meaning anyone can try to steal her away from him, no matter how strong they are."

"..................."

"It's that..or having the risk of them almost killing her honey. Is that something you want?" she asked seeing Brandon tense up.

"N..No.."

"Then when you have that chance...make her your mate forever. You don't want to risk losing her to another when it's clear that she's in love with you. Understand?" she asked to see Brandon nod slowly as she hugs him gently. "Good. Now, you better hurry because she's waiting for you and remember what I said. Protect her....do everything you have to do to keep her safe. And we still want grand kids.." she said as Brandon sighed to leave and walk over to Melina as they wave to their mothers and turns to walk off.

"Well, that seems to be a long conversation huh? What is serious?" Melina asked but Brandon looked ahead as if his mind was puzzled a bit or on something.

"No. Not really. Either way, lets hurry....we can get their fast before night fall." he said.

"Ummm right.." she said walking by his side.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:28 am

As they wslk at first he said nothing thinking about the risks. He took a longer path to avoid roads that would be easily trapped in favor of roads he didnt know sp well. She knew 6hem and had cleared them before but lately extra time went to making love and som of the residual energy seemef to remain demonic. The are smelled and made her body react with anticipation and want for pleasure.

She said nothing and gave no sign but the mark slowly begins to timgle and the feeling spread. He felt it too but more lik e his supression was weaker. He was on high alert. Some beasts were still corrupted versons of true selves and pulling back against the influence because he was near. No demons yet but only a couple hours had passed since they set out.

They get to the edge of yhe woods on a path both of them knew lityle of before mounting their horses. As she did the saddles made it hard to think rubbing them both. The forest was quiet but not too quiet. Looking around he saw her red face and dreamy look and he guessed she was thinking about things they did or she wanted.

Middday paases and he stopshis horse and dismounts next to a stream that wwas purified early on. She spread the food on a rock when she got ot out and when she dismounted the ground seemed to let out a sigh and a waft of air drifts away. It was weird but not unheard of by lands touched by peoples presence.

To brandon it was an alert to everyth8ng where they were and what they smled like as the trees carry their scent on the wind.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:21 pm

"Seems we traveled far huh? We should take a break here so we can get our strength back." he said already drinking some of the pure water that cools his throat then sees her hold a bowl of food for him. He took it as she smiled with a nod.

"That's a good idea. This way we can see if we are going on the right path but I'm sure we are. I didn't know the forest would be like this during the time of our travels. So far, we haven't found many people around here yet." she said sitting down to eat her food from a bowl as well but Brandon looks around. He did see a few birds flying near by but they were heading south from this forest.

"Either way, we should be able to figure something during that time."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:35 am

He ate slowly keep8ng his eyes on her and his ears on their surrou dings. He wasnt going to leave fhen exposed to attack. She felt hiw tense he was and wanted to ease his worries. She foukdnt and didnt try becahse ahe knew it wasnt possible he was going to worry as long as their home still had demons in it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:46 am

Melina eats as well but she could tell that he was really tense about something. He's been like this since they left for the journey. Even with food isn't helping him got her worried now, thinking something was really wrong either way. She wasn't sure what she could do or say since knowing how he can get when he feels like this. In a few more minutes of them eating, Brandon was already finished and keeping his eyes out before she stood up going to him. One hand rests on his shoulder to have him look up right at her.

"Brandon, are you alright?" she asked worried now.

"Hmmm? Of course I'm alright. Why do you ask?" he asked placing his hand on top of her own.

"Well, you seem to be bothered by something and I don't know what is wrong. If you are worried about the demons wanting to attack us, we will beat them. You are strong and so am I. We have each others back till we can increase the domain you and the others have created. It'll be fine." she said showing a gentle smile but Brandon looks down thinking about it.

"I know that but......it's something else Melina. You shouldn't have to worry about me because of that. So don't worry.."

"The way you say that makes me wanna worry about you, mister. Listen, if something is wrong you can tell me anything. I will be open to hear whatever you want to tell me. We are partners aren't we? Unless you don't trust me?" she said worried to him that Brandon went silent. Of course he trusts her with his life but with her going into a heated mating state, he's worried he might not be able to protect her.

Demons are wild beasts when it comes to mating seasons and if that's the case of Melina going into one did that mean mating season was coming or was closer than he thought? That is bad because now he had to do his best to protect her because demons will start tracking her scent to find her. Looking more silent, he reaches to touch her cheek that she blinks confused.

"That's not the case, Melina. Of course I trust you with everything I have. I'm just want to be sure you are going to be okay." he said sweetly to her.

"You silly wolf. I'll be alright because I'm going to be sure you will be safe too. I can take care of myself but.....we can protect each other so no worries right?" she said hugging him suddenly that Brandon didn't move to hold her close and gently. Even being held like this lets him smell her scent. She smelled so good that her whole body was throbbing in the need of wanting a mate. They were not even married yet but if they did mate, he will have to ask her hand to marry even if it's close during this. His mother and hers wanted grandkids which isn't a problem but he was still thinking about what his mother said.

'If you love her Brandon, then ask her to be yours forever. Demons are insane for mates and if you don't take that chance..you'll lose her forever...don't risk it. Do what you think is right?"

"................."

"Brandon?" she got worried seeing him not moving or saying anything but lets go of her gently. Before saying anything, he tenses up smelling a off scent near by. It's not her but something else that got him looking around. He stood up still holding Melina close that he heard something in the bushes.

"What? What's the matter?"

"Were not alone. We need to leave..." he said as he lets go of Melina and she goes to pack things up a little bit as the horses were waiting for them as Brandon growls looking around to try finding where the smell came from. It smelled rotten and nasty but the burning sensation that hurts his nose. She got everything ready to go before rushing over to Brandon. She was ready to go and he was too as they get on the horses to leave but a group of demon leaves the bushes to surround them.

The horses got nervous but Melina and Brandon calms them down.

"Well, so it's true. The smell came from here and it's another demon...and a human woman." he said as Brandon growls angry but Melina was annoyed and angry too.

"What are you two doing in this location? You don't smell like you are from here."

"That is none of your business..." he said annoyed now but Melina kept her cool before two of them look at her as they noticed the smell coming off of her but said nothing.

"Oh really? Well, you are in our home location so that means it is our business.......you are not from here outlander.." he said with arms crossed over his chest glaring at Brandon since he saw the demon wolf ears and tail that was prickling up from his anger. He noticed that but the demon sighed glaring at them.

"Either way; you shouldn't be here. You need to leave.." he said.

"We were just moving........we don't want to cause trouble.." he said moving with the horse and Melina follows him before she felt eyes on her from the two demons as they whisper to the leader about it. He heard them speak before he looks to Melina.

"Hold it..my friends here say your female friend has a weird smell coming off of her. Is she some hunter or.....no?"

"None of your business.....we are just going to leave.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:21 am

Brandon wasnt ready for a fight and keepinf calm he keeps going beside her. She shivered and felt a heat of lust rise into her body. The leader manipulated the air to give the faintest trace of Dr mon energy to it. It was a test. Any hunter would react.

A normal hunter would attack on scent of that power. But her since she lost herself to a demon, she burned hot still guiding her horse 3ven as she burns inside.

"she isnt but then two humans have drifted into our territory." The leader said and a barrier went up trapping them and seperating them from thier horses. The ene4gy and air change arousing her siddenly much worse against her will. Brandon was still near and in her heat she holds his hand tihht trying to focus.

"Oh my lovets. Excellent then we can let her fall into dispair. Boys youre up." The leader said as brandon gathers power. The first two transform into thier beast forms reaching tentacles and a slime come at them and melli attacks first.

Her energy blast was aimed at 5he core of the tentacle mass but the slime d3mon took the hit shattered and reformed itself as the tentacles keep going. They wrap around thier legs and creep up. The heat and air from the d3mons was effecrinv her and her energy became unsrable and slipped out 9f her yands. Hefore brandons energy could be taken he unkeashed it on all 3 dem9ns. The slime demone boiked away the tentacles were destroyed and the leader was wounded but nit badly.

Brandon keeps quiet and doesnt speak or even make a sound getting another blast ready. It t9ok too long and the core regenerated with twice as many tentacles. Mli took another shot at it but her energy dissapated into the air.

"You lied. NAughty naughty. Seems she is an hunter but tainted by a demon. This will be fun." The leader said and used her own energy to attack brandon. He wasnt ready for an attack oeast of all from mellis stolen power and it hut him hard in the belly spilling hjs blood. Thatwas when he cried out and the demons freeze for a m9kent. The blood was different. It was demon blood. And hus cry triggered something prinal within the demons. Seeing him hurt slowed everything down for her and she yu rned to try and help letting her guard down to be captured. Brandon was sealed in another barrier made of her power

"Let me go! Brandon! Please get up i cant aaahh~" she cries out as the tentacles wrap her up and hold her of the ground running all across her body even under her clothes.

"A demon and his pet my my poaching from a half demon is easier than it used to be. And since you lied and were careless to get cuaght your demon blood wont let you live boynand as for her im go8ng to make her mine." The leader said as power pumps i to the tentacles. Zhe felt the power before it served its purpose and her body reacted by sending her into a desperate heat. The energy filled ghe tentacles and made them secrete arousing slime that her body couldnt resist since it was made with her power. The slime demon had boiled away dead and brandon was trapped while shebwas being touched and probed by the tentacles.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:02 pm

She squirms from the touches each one did on her skin and body, trying to break free from it but that only made them hold her tighter. Her eyes shut pretty tight trying to fight the smell in the air and the hot slime that smears all over her. Melina didn't want to lose to demon lowlives like them but her body was so tainted by this that the air was making it worse. The leader could only watch seeing how she was trying to fight it but it was no good. They were stronger due to the heat and he only chuckled seeing it.

"For a human, you're pretty strong but as for a hunter not bad. You don't see hunters in this land location due to how dangerous they are and getting one is pretty good." he teased bending down near her to hold her chin with his clawed hand. Her skin feeling warm but she moves her head away from him still fighting to get away from him as the other demons were looking at Brandon bleeding out.

"It's a shame though; we don't know if you'll be able to fight against this but you being a woman you could....Not." he laughed getting Melina angry.

"Stop making fun of me you low life demon! I'll kill you for doing this to me, including your buddies for hurting my friend!" she said but he only tilts his head to chuckle thinking other wise.

"Your friend huh? Don't you mean...your closer friend? Judging from the smell you're giving off, he seems to be more than that. Almost like you are his mate to be honest and it's shocking. Human hunters never want to deal with monsters like us but that changed over a few years back. We all should be hating one another or better...women being hunters to find us so they can kill us for changing every woman we find into mindless sex slaves. So either way, you won't be any different." he suddenly grips her hair to pull at it rough.

She hisses in pain feeling the tug that Brandon sits up slowly, holding his wound where he got attacked. The smell was making him dizzy and yet that made him want to break out of this to help her. She opens one eye to see the demon smiling at her that it only made her look more angry. "However, if this is true..then you should bear something shouldn't you?" he said making the tentacles tighten around her that she winces in pain. She had to break free from this but saw him drawing closer about to touch her that Melina had enough.

Gathering her energy, she suddenly burns away the limbs and fires it right at the demon that got slammed against the energy barrier wall. He winces seeing it cracking from the burst of energy but she stood up glaring at him ready to fight. Getting her weapons out, she begins fighting him trying to slice his head off but she also used her magic to free Brandon and tried healing him. The other followers backed up but he growls ready to slash at them.

"Don't stand there; kill him!" he shouted but they charge towards Brandon but he begins fighting them with claws and bared sharp teeth. He dodges a slash at her weapon but Melina kicked him back right into some trees as they came tumbling down but she senses his energy burning through the trees before dashing towards her that Melina held her hand up blasting some energy to the demon as it get hits with some before still trying to fight him. They still were fighting but Brandon had to find a way to get out of here and get her away from them before they did try. The words of his mother was still ringing in his mind knowing he might lose her forever.

'Don't lose her, honey. If you don't do anything you will lose her...'

The words hurt him more than help because he wouldn't forgive himself if he lost her to these lower monsters. Same for her being their sex slaves because he didn't claim her for his own and make her his wife/mate. He saw the other demons attacking him but a few claws and gashes show on his skin as Brandon backs up growling more but tried keeping his mind stable and calm. He saw Melina and the leader fighting violently but he knew she can take care of herself but for how long.

The air in this location was effecting her and he knew it. He knew she was growing eager for a mate but her body was fighting it so these demons wouldn't try claiming her. The both of them were struggling now but Melina jumps back getting in her fighting position again that the leader panted looking towards her. She was panting in and out trying to keep her body stable but her mind grew heavy from the thoughts.

"What's wrong woman? Can't seem to focus?" he teased but dodges a slash of her weapon but not a blast she threw at him. He crashes into a wall that more limbs try grabbing her again that she burns them away still keeping her mind stable and strong not wanting to lose to these things. She had to stay strong so she wouldn't lose to them. The leader kept attacking seeing the mist effecting her and yet that made them still fight. He saw her still fighting before he got worried seeing the leader dash towards her again with sharp claws to cut into her back.

She hissed in pain feeling the stinging cut that her back was bleeding into her clothes and skin. Melina jumps back aiming more energy balls at him that the demon dodges watching her bleeding. He even lifts his hand to lick the blood off his claws tasting her. With a hungry growl, the leader started trying to attack to attack.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:11 am

Brandon saw she was getting slower and weaker from everything in the air and that happens to her body. She was still fighting but a few more demons burst out of the trees steonger than the others but weaker than the leader. They pounce on brandon keeping him busy. He fought recklessly trying to rush and help her and was taking alot of damage.

Melli was cuaght in a sword lock them pushed back against a huge tree. The leaders sword pusbing hers closer to her neck. Uner her clothes shr was soaked with sweat and her dripping hole was red and swollen from her need. She was too sensitive and fouvht harder on all fronts.

"Grrrr i wont let tou win ill save hom kust like he saved meEEE~" the leader pressed his knee hard between her legs and rubed hard against her red dripping hole nearly sending her into an orgasm. The demon smiles and presses harder and her sword stops moving to her neck as she fights back harder and slowly begins to over power the leaders blade. She didnt have much syength left and she was burning the last of her powerful energy trying to force an opening that zhe could exploit.

"Mmuurrr yes youre so horny i can feel it if i were to go all out im sure you would crumble right away." The demon said and she broke his sword. His power protected him because she was weaker yhan he was now and from the tree 2 dozen steaming throbbing tentacles grab her. The steam burns away her clothes revealing her body and just how aroused she was.

Brandon was fighting hard and even taking as much damage as he was he was still getting closer to bearing the demons that were holding him off. They were all torn and slashed badly and they fight like beasts. He managed to rip open the heart of one demon rendering it immobile amd powerless. The others he maimed so they could only use one arm or they had limbs torn off.

When melli was pushed against the tree his gaurd dropped and his wounded bely was raked by long claws. When she was grapped he killed two by crashing their heads together so hard their skulls burst into a shower of gore. He was getting tired and there were only 2 left. One with an arm missing the other with a leg missing and an arm hanging limp and useless from its shoulder. When her clothes were burned off brandon saw just how badly she was aroused and the tentacles rubbed her all over as the steam aroused her even more than she already was.

One rubbed its length against her folds and she came hard with a cry of lust before falling into darkness as her body lost control.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:33 pm

She shook feeling her whole body burning in aching desire that her eyes shut tightly trying to fight it. The leader just laughed seeing her trying to fight it but that left him only reaching to grab her chin again and force her head to look at him. Seeing her eyes burning in anger. "Oh my, just look how scary you are hunter. And yet, you look like your ready for a long mating session...I bet no matter what, I'll be able to break that mind of..." his words stop seeing the marks on her.

The one on her shoulder and lower stomach that he didn't look or say anything to her. Only a dark laughter was heard to grab her throat chocking her. She felt her throat being crushed with eyes widen in shock trying to breath. However, the limbs still kept holding her tightly while he just watches.

"And yet I figure why; you are in heat. A burning heat of wanting someone to take you aren't you human? You want someone to play with you and touch you don't you?" she asked that he sees her hands closing into fists still fighting it before he sees magic building somewhere that it pushes him away from her into the ground. Melina breaks free not caring if she was naked and begins fighting him again after throwing her daggers. The demon just laughed blocking them to be in a one on one fight again. Brandon saw her still fighting but he dodges the other two fighting him to try and end them and save Melina.

He saw her dodging and blocking the demon's attacks but he saw his claws slashing at her skin causing more blood to spill out onto the ground. That made her wince jumping back but keeps going to them fighting once more. The leader laughed before tackling her but forces her up with his hand gripping her wrists.

"Hey, let me go!" she hissed but feels him holding her head up, forcing her to look ahead.

"Stop fighting it woman; you know you want it...I can feel it right here and it's dripping too. You're burning and dripping so much it's like you are begging for it." he chucked that Brandon saw and got more angry.

"Melina!"

"You're pretty good at hiding her mating marks. Don't you fools know if a demon gets a whiff of that; the human bearing it won't be able to escape but you..ohoh oh you are so different. You have gotten away and fought me a few times but you're draining yourself. You are feeling that heated burn of pleasure once more in hopes of someone giving you that...." he said.

"I'm warning you..let me go-Nuggh!!" she gasped feeling him rubbing against her wet folds with his fingers, feeling how soaked she was. The sound only making him throb in pleasure but Brandon growing more furious that he's still touching her. He charges towards the leader forgetting the other two before they tackle him again and had him in a tight lock.

Brandon struggles again screaming out but his demon teeth was baring out at them, still struggling trying to get free to save her. He saw that Melina was wincing from the hot touch but keeping her self stable so it wouldn't win. She had to keep fighting or at least figure out a plan to get away from the demon.

"See? You're so wet...it feels so good against my fingers....my little pet." he purrs into her ear hearing her hiss angry.

"I am not your pet monster. I..I'm warning you let m..me go.." she hisses angry at it but the leader laughed still rubbing and touching her slower that he was opening her folds and closing it. She whines biting her lip to feel the limbs from his back show up and rub her again.

"Come on human; become lost and let me mate with you. I'll be sure to show you wild desires unlike the mutt....he can't keep you happy but I know you will love it. I'll fuck this cunt till your full and bearing my seedlings.." he said but she struggles again feeling him digging his claws into her hips that blood spills from the side and his claws. Her blood drips off of her still trying to fight him off till she forces magic to slam against the demon leader away from her as she falls on the ground panting heavily. Her whole body was breaking down from this and Melina's having trouble staying sane.

If she and him didn't leave, her mind will break and she wouldn't want that. Her thoughts did go towards Brandon seeing him struggling and wanting to help her that she shook it off trying to stand. The leader laughed dashing towards her that he and her fight once more.

"Melina!!!!!"

'You're going to lose her....you're not doing anything to save her...'

"No..I'm not losing her..I can't.."

'Then fight back. Stop holding back and fight. Save her, be with her or you'll lose her to him. The leader will break her over and over and force you to see how big he can rip her. You will never see her again...if you don't stop him.'

"N..No..I I c..can't...I can't..." he said whispering to himself as the demons holding him started trying to kill him by splitting him apart in half. Their claws digging into his skin and body as Brandon winces from the tug or strain that he begins screaming out in pain that Melina and the leader just kept fighting ready to cut heads off.

"*Laughing* Amazing! Even for a human hunter, you just won't quit! You'll just keep fighting and fighting till your dying breath! You're not like the other humans. You actually stay and fight!" he said showing a demon blast at her that melina chanted a few words to have magic seals on her arms and left leg before shot a blast back so their power clashes to make a explosion. They were now struggling against their attacks.

'Then fight..fight damn it! You will never forgive yourself if she's lost. You love her as she loves her. You're her world and you know that. You're going to let them die because the leader stole your mate. Fight and save her...show her that she'll yours forever..no one else!" the said hurting his ears and head. His fingers flexing that the nails were growing slowly feeling his sanity disappearing.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:20 am

Melli cit off several hundred tentacles and was running on empty when she was pinned again. Her eyes were glazed from everything and she wobbled before being caught and suspended in rhe air bt the tentacles. She fights using the last of her extra powerful demon hunter skills straining the tentacles and making thwm start to rip and tear before her energy fizzles out and returns to normal. All of her extra demon hunting power from her mother was gone stolen and she was still in the clutches of the demon that took it. The leader used her power to restore his wounds and revitalize thw tentacles she cutoff and that she damaged. The ones holding her rub her body hard and her folds especially since they were dripping and opening and closing. She cries out and he rbreasts were encircled thwn tightly bound and squeez3d.

Brandon was furious and refusing to be torn in half. The demons homding him were pulling a shard as they could but already the torn parts were being forced together and healed as their arms bwgin to show signs of being tired. He twisted and cut them down with his claws in a blind rage only to be stopped by a barrier made from her power. "Ooh im loving this the ability to negate demon strength or equalize their power with your own which is quite extensive."

The demon gloats and the tentacles that were revived charge at the barrier they penetrate it easily and bind the enraged brandon in a caccoon that showed continuous movement and lumps of struggle. "Tch better finish this with you love the mutt just wont stop. At this rate hell be free in an hour. And in that time i bet i can make you moan and beg for more of me." The demon said setting bis foul power to work mixed woth her own that was stolen.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 pm

She winces feeling the limbs starting to crush her body that Melina felt her body squirming a little. Melina begins trying to break free from it's hold but gasped feeling her bones getting crushed. The leader just smirked seeing this but he didn't do anything using her power to keep her right where she was. Each part of her body felt over heated that she was panting in and out biting down on her lower lip.

"Oh no no no my dear, you shouldn't be silent. I know they feel good over that body of yours. And yet the mark is reacting towards it isn't it? Your body is already aching in pleasure that you can't help it. You can't control your actions can you?" he said as Melina struggles once more. She really wanted to kill this demon for toying with her and her body but feels them tightening their hold that she arches her back screaming in pain from her body being crushed.

"That's it my little one, scream all you want. That will only excite me even more. You'll be screaming even louder when I get to take you for my own." he said stroking himself that Melina slowly felt one wrap around her throat to start chocking her. She started crying feeling the binds tightening like snakes but hearing angry roaring and screaming in the caccon near by. He was still trying to break free to save her but Melina felt them lift her up from the ground still chocking her even harder. She felt them holding her tightly and tighter that she was feeling more weaker and weaker now.

"L..Le..let..m..me..g..go..." she rasped in a weak tone that she felt it almost wanting to break her throat. The leader figure the powers were over reacting to the gas around that it was starting to strangle her more than hold her.

"Interesting. Seems your power is more stonger than I figure. No matter; I'll just see just how sensitive you really are.." he said reaching to start stroking her but Melina started struggling more before she feels him push against her wet folds to make her look more angry. He just kept watching seeing her still struggling more that they just kept tightening their hold more and more that blood begins dripping from her chin.

"Seems the limbs want to acutally kill you than pleasure you....that's not fair. I figure your power is challenging but seems I was wrong.." he said walking over to her that he got the limbs to slam into her stomach with blood spilling out. She chocks on her blood feeling his hand stab into her. She shook feeling blood spilling out that Brandon still was struggling in his prison but didn't know Melina was stabbed and wounded. The mating mark still remains but they were glowing now as she was crying from how much pain she was in.

"There we go; that should get you to be a bit more weak.." he chirpped in her ear as Melina was coughing lowering her head still struggling weakly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:02 am

The marks on her from brandon begin to glow when his hand enters her body. Her blood even the blood that was spilled and dripping from her stops and begins glowing. Thinking she was up to some trick he roars in a rage. "Oh no you wont get me... wait... what is this. 5his is demon magic but you cant use demon power!"

True she couldnt and she was as amazed by it as the demon was fearful. Her pain vanished her body himmed with power and the blood spiked out stabbing the leader in tens of places. Melli counted 33 and the demon fell dead. The energy in her body forc3d her to heal and it wasnt pleasant at all the limbs holding her and brandon turn to ashes as she writhes on the ground. She felt her body being healed and turned to look at vrandon. His hands were glowing and so were his eyes. The power was his stored in the marks in her body to protect her if a demons true form penetrated her body. Since th3 demons hand did it triggered the conditions needed for brandon to use the energy stored in he rbody to save her.

He was broken but healing focusing the majority of his power to heal her making his own recovery time slower. Her pain went away and she could rest now. But he was still healing je internal injuries. She watched h8m unavle to speak and knew somehow je saved her and his marks he left on her body were what he used. Sj3 couldnt use tje power but feeling it was as good as making love with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:31 am

"*Panting*...a...are....you alright?" the words he said sounded like he was really in pain but Melina didn't know what to say or how to respond. All she could do was slowly nod feeling tears forming in her eyes.

Brandon had nothing else to say showing a little smile that he was happy to have helped her. "G..Good. I'm glad to know that I..I wasn't too late...."

"B..but you..you look like you are.....r..really hurt. Why did you...d..do such a thing? You know you could have hurt yourself a..and yet....."

"Because I couldn't forgive myself..If I let you get stolen from me by those monsters. You are my whole world..and I couldn't live without you in it."

".................." he always wanted to tell her that but it seems like a close time. They didn't move nor say anything for a while till he finishes healing her. He lowers his hand panting deeply from how weak his body became before slowly feeling light headed and dizzy.

She gasped seeing him falling forward to quickly catch him so he didn't hit the ground. Her worried eyes looked at his face to see he passed out from everything but she only grew worried holding him close against his body and decided to take care of him for now.

"Brandon.....t..thank you....and I'm sorry.." she whispered these words to him before taking care of him.

Brandon was out for a few hours but Melina stayed by his side in a small hut they were given by the others in the outpost. Lucky for them, a few demon and human allies found them after seeing a magic signal in the sky from Melina. She explained what happened and they quickly agreed to help her and him. Even giving spare clothes to her since her old ones were shredded. With a cold rag in hand, she already cleaned his face and left another one on his forehead to help keep him cool. They already had his body wrapped up in bandages and other things to help him heal the outside and inside using magic.

They didn't know how long he would be out but at least he was going to make a full recovery. To Melina though, she felt bad. If she only stayed home, this might have not happened to him and yet she wanted to protect him. Her hands grip the shirt she was given from a few female hunters but she only lets out a sigh to keep her mind calm and stable without freaking out. His mating marks still burned after some time but now the burn has dulled out so she's alright. For him, the marks he got on him from the demons remained as scars but at least he was making a full recovery.

One of the healers came in to re check on him but Melina heard he still might be out for a while.

"I..I understand. I just want to be sure he will recover soon or at least closer to what I know. You will be sure he has everything right?" she asked in a sad tone but the healer nods to smile.

"Don't worry. He will recover but will need time to do so. He's a strong half wolf demon to be honest because most would have died by using that much energy. He must really wanted to be sure you were first than himself. I consider that a gift. Either way, just keep checking the bandages and everything and he should be better in no time."

"I..I understand. Thank you.." she gives a bow to the healer that smiled with a nod. She turns to leave them alone now but Melina sighed, looking back at Brandon still knocked out. She did feel mad that he used so much just to heal her but she's also mad at herself for what he did to help her. She'll be sure to make this right or at least say sorry over and over when he wakes up.

Hours passed from late afternoon after being left some food from the cooks and to evening where Melina was still sitting by his bed tired and worried. She did eat her food and made sure Brandon's own was still nice and hot. She already was dozing off with her body leaning back against the wall as Brandon still had not woken up all day after the incident. Her eyes shut and breathing in slowly showed she was tired but that's when a healer came to see this and goes to help Melina lay on a futon and sleep that way. With a pillow near her head, she was able to sleep more peacefully.

They went to check on Brandon again seeing he's still recovering now and the wounds/injuries were not too bad this time so he will be alright still. When the check was done, she turns to leave again to let the two sleep. His head was shadowed but his hair was covering his eyes and face, making it like they were just covering his face fully.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:12 am