Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old Ara of demons and humans

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Old Ara of demons and humans - Page 23 Empty Re: Old Ara of demons and humans

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:21 pm

When he and the mothers were alone, both Mariko and Kara looks to Brandon while he was still cooking food for everyone. They had a guess something has gone through everything that it left him pondering about things. Was the leader really this pushy when it came to the hunt? True, many are still curious about it and sending out more each day but they shouldn't have all hunters be out right?

"...Brandon....you did the bonding ritual didn't you?" Kara asked but he didn't say anything looking at the food to stop filling the bowls up with rice. Mariko looks at her daughter then checks to see and sense the collar around her neck as the energy coming from him was from Brandon himself. She sits near her daughter silently as she still sleeps under the blanket.

"........*Sighs*..Yes mother but it was her choice; not mine."

"It was her choice?" Mariko asked seeing him nod. She then looks down at her daughter seeing Melina already recovering and resting up from what happened to her. She already looked more silent from everything that she reaches to touch melina's cheek feeling her skin warm. Melina didn't do much in her sleep but leans her cheek into her mother's hand blushing lightly. She only smiled finding her baby girl precious like this.

"...You must have tried to tell her not to..but she wanted to be with you..right?" Mariko said seeing Brandon nod. "I guess she was right; she really loves you so much she'll do anything just to be with you....forever." she said smiling.

"....Just like your father.." Kara mutters thinking of her husband.

"I didn't want to change her innocent heart into a demon but she somehow wanted that. She wanted to feel the bond between us in hopes of us being together. She means everything to me, mother. Everything I would do is for her and she'll do the same thing. I just don't want to lose her..."

"And she didn't want to lose you." they said to nod as Brandon lets out a sigh and finishes preparing the food for everyone. He sets it down on a table and sees his mother and melina's mother sit down while looking at the food. They give their thanks then begins eating.

"I see why my baby girl loves your son so much, Kara. He's really in love with her. It's precious." she said happily.

"Yes. This is a cute moment but I wasn't expecting him to change your daughter into a demon too..."

"..So you both are not mad...."

"Of course not. Why would you think we'll be angry with you?"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:07 am

Because... now she is a monster... lije me... ljje me she will be at war inside." He said feeling allthe tormejt he feot just for being what he was rising up.

"No. Not with you by her side. What happened to you was because you were alone. And you w9nt ever leave her al9ne now. " Mariko said and he sniffed. He knew she wasnt lying but the past still hurt fresh. He didnt ever want her to suffer but now she would.

"Suffering is a part of life and if we dont hiw do we know g9od times." He heard as melli sat up. She wasnt rested but someone probably her mother cheated and sped things up. She was tue one who spoke even as she sat up. And she looked at him. Her dark urges shine in her e6es for a moment and she relaxed leting her frrlings flow away.

She was better now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:44 am

Everything felt so...weird and new to Melina. Being a new demon might scare others but she wasn't. She was looking around seeing her mother and Brandon's mother speaking to Brandon while she was adjusting to the sounds, sights, smells, and feelings of aura all around her and out side. It was really new and she didn't mind learning new things. However, the new burning sensation was stronger now due to being a close connected mate with Brandon but..she didn't know if they were blood mated yet. He took her as a human three or more times. Now, he might have to take her to make her fully his.

"Brandon...honey. Melina chose this life sweetie. To be with you because nothing can break you apart from one another....Isn't that proof enough to show she rather be with you and live a hard life knowing of others not understanding?" Kara said but he didn't say a thing again. How could it be that easy? He knew hunters might hate her for it.....or they might use her more than usual due to her new found strength.

He didn't want them to use her like some tool as she said they would do with him but the thought just upsets him. He should have said no; he should have fought to say no to Melina to keep her as her human self.

"Brandon?"

"I know what you are saying but..I just....I don't know. All of this is...still new to me. I didn't want to curse Melina into a life where others might harm her or use her new life against her. I know others will understand but more of them might not. I don't want to risk that..I just..I just can't. I didn't want to cause suffering to her as well."

"But you didn't Brandon; remember? Melina wanted this choice and life to be with you. Don't make it sound like you regret it. You love her right then prove it? Melina did that by having her take a big step in becoming your companion. You care for her...and she's proven that to you as well."

"................"

"Besides..*moves to the side* I know she would agree with us...." Mariko said seeing Melina walking over to him slowly that she presses her body against his back. He tenses up about to turn but stops seeing Melina awake.

"M..Melina?" When did she wake up?! She looks silent at the moment but her eyes looks right at him, feeling her body cooling down when being around him. She nuzzles her cheek against his back while he didn't know how to move or react towards this. All he could do was become tense not being able to look like he can explain it.

"See? Do you think she regret her choice? She's right there wanting to be close towards you because she wishes to be yours hon. I mean, can you tell? Her eyes show it and I've known my daughter for a long time Brandon to understand that. Can't you see it?" Mariko said.

"........................I....."

"........." She looked so precious like this, cuddling up against him wanting to stay by his side. She didn't want anything to keep them apart that Brandon looks away. She was too precious looking that his hand grips the spoon trying to keep calm that he begins hearing soft purring from her. She could purr now?! Blushing a bit, both their mothers found it precious that they smile at him almost being like a new wedded couple.

"See???"

"Mother please...not helping.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:52 pm

"Mama words wont work i have to show him... butbwe need tonbr alone." She said softly she spoke softly because her irges would have colored herbvoice and that was something she wanted only brandon to hear. His mother left right away and hers cast a last look back as she to left wordlessly.

Being suddenly alone withbher wasnt what he expected but shebeas right words just made things harder. He would understand better if melli just showed him. Easier said than done since even cuddling upnto him caused a heat to corm under her peace and relaxation shebfelt nuxzlimg against him.

When they both leave they set the table and serve the food he cooked. As they leave thet see a quick flash if him getting up to take her to the table.

When the door closed he got upband took her tonthe table. She staked in his arms and whenbhe sat down zhe was in his lap again. He fed her peice by piece bite by bite but not like a chiled. He flirted and teased her with every bite as she got used to eating again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 pm

He didn't say a word knowing she was still alright but Brandon watches her chewing on the bits of food he gave her. Melina just cuddles up into his chest not saying a word but that left her only curling up more into him. He just looks down at her with one hand rubbing her back.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:42 am

The food helped but her ginger wasnt even touched. Her strength returned but for some reason it did little to satiafy her hunger. Even 3 bowls of mixed fruit salad and meat all chopped Didnt touch it. He ded hee for an hour and the bowls empty. She was nourished that was plain and much of her steength returned. She drank some water and it was brand new. Water never tasted so good beforeit heloed her mind clear and she started to form more thoughts together. She keeps pressing close and nuzzling him even as her hinger and heat slowly begin to reach her senses. They were the same feeling now and she knew what she hungered for.

That identifying helped take the sharpest edge off and help her remember hist what haooened that put her in this state. The memories falsh vividly starting with her begging for him to do it and then what he did to her.

Everything before was perfectly intact and clearer than it was as a human. She even remembered things she never would have imagined happened to her. Close calls that nearly took her away. All of them stopped by him or his family. She knew his family had agreed to protec hers but what if it was so they coukd meet and become like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:42 am

Being becoming a demon part of their bond? Knowing the ideals of what is happening because of it. Melina knew that his mother spoke about it and from time to time about finding someone to help to her. However, she did warn her of the changes that might happen after some time now. When she finished her food due to him feeding her the five bowls with three rice bowls on the side. He had to sit her down during the washing of the bowls but he didn't look back at her.

All she did was sit there curled up in a blanket, seeing him washing/cleaning everything. However, he was keeping his cool without doing something else. Brandon didn't expect her to be like this during the process of a demon; sensing that she was already watching him from behind. Her head tilts to the side looking at him that she whines with squeaks hoping he would come back to hold her again. She looked down at the floor again but he lets out a soft breath, cleaning up the bowls even more.

"...................."

"..................."

She still waited for him to finish cleaning up before that caused him to set them up to dry and lets out another breath. This shouldn't be effecting him like this but the sensation and how she was seems to..change. Maybe it's something in the air? No demons were trying to attack and nothing else was wrong. For now, Melina had to be stuck with healing till her mind is with her 100%. He turns around seeing her sitting there with the blanket around her as he walks over to pick her up bridal style.

"Alright; lets get you to sit and rest now Melina. I know you are healed but I need to be sure you are 100% alright again." he said walking over to sit down with her on his lap again. She blinks looking down at the blanket covering her but leans her head against his chest feeling his warmth, smelling his scent lingering around him to nuzzle into his chest. This made him blush feeling her pressing awfully close again but keeps in control after some time. He didn't want anything else to happen to her but she was more affectionate towards him. She was curled up again still cuddling, nuzzling, and purring deeply thanks to it while shutting her eyes after some time that Brandon sighed.

She was pressing against him harder now that he could now smell her demonic scent too. It was flowery but really sweet. A itching of wanting to stay close to her is still in his mind. He only lets out a shaky breath still holding her closer as he looks down at the ground trying to think clearly but wonders why she smelled this good now? The soap he used didn't carry any scents so it was confusing to him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:35 am

As he got used to her scent he begins to guess she wanted him like before. He followed the minor compulsion and holds her as close as he could. She nuzzles worse and her hunger was making her old fire start back up for him colored by her new perceptions of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Melina remains where she was feeling him holding her close against his chest showing a light smile or face with concern on it. He wanted to be sure she was alright no matter what but knowing himself, Brandon is just more worried about her. Melina just shuts her eyes still cuddling up into his chest that he sees the blanket shifting to show her shoulders. He only looks at her still holding her close that he begins rocking her.

".............." She should be alright knowing how strong Melina is but he was more worried about himself. Holding her like this so close against his body might have her behaving more differently now. She just remained on his lap looking down at her own that she was looking more dazed than normal. Maybe being held in his arms was proving that to her? She was so precious in his arms right now but he just look ahead still holding her with his chin resting on her head.

He did hear soft squeaking from Melina while he was cuddling/hugging her but he didn't do anything else than that. He didn't want to scare the poor thing without causing something else to happen. She just seems so fragile right now and he just looked more calm than normal. With his cheeks flushed pink, Brandon went on with doing his own thing while holding her closer to him. She blinks cuddling up into a ball hearing his heartbeat.

"......" 'This is fine....I'm just holding her to me so this is fine.......' he thought looking ahead but he still could smell just how sweet she is and it was burning his nose. His cheeks were flushed pink from this but it left him only holding her tighter again that she whines cuddling up more against him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:07 am

He wasnf sure what to expect but heaeing her squeaking and cuddling closer and pressing more on him she seemed to be steadily heating up. She wanted something. Her belly was telling her that. It wasnt food she had food. It wasnt water she had plenty. What was she craving? She keeps tryingto figure it out as she tries to speak onky getting squeaks as her vocal cords slowly begin to clear out.

He held her but it was hard for him he wanted more he wanted to hear her voice or feel her caressing touch. She was still her right? He didnt mess up did he? Doubts were forming 8n his heart and she felt that. She coukd see it lime a black hqnd around his shining heart. At least thats hiw she saw it. Shaking her head as if ahe knew his thought she finally sooke again. "Im stil *squeak* still m-me. Please... let go of my lovers heart you mean doubt" her voice gained some strength but it took all her breath to form a few words.

The dark hand she saw vanished like a puff of smoke in the wind and she slowly betins to understand what her belly was trying to tell her.

It wanted more pleasure. The whole time she was being changed his limbs were claiming her. They only stoped because she was finished with the change. Her body missed that feeling and now that it was awake and she was aware of its desire the feeling turn3d to words in her own voice in her head telling her exactly what her insides were craving
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm

She slowly keeps closer to him but her body only curls up more into a ball. Melina opens her eyes looking down at her lap still but she slowly looks up seeing him still looking forward. He wasn't sure what is going on but Melina slowly wanted to be closer to Brandon again. To feel him hold her tightly with no problem. She started to lower her hand to touch his chest that he tense up feeling her touch. It felt hotter than normal and even through his clothes, feeling her moving her hands in circles near the upper part of his chest.

".................."

Melina slowly blushes feeling this but it made her grow wet. Was something else wrong with her? Either way, it felt hot. Her fingers move up to start feeling his chest that she lowers down to leave small kisses against his chest. He blushes feeling that but Melina still leaves slow soft kisses on him that he leans back still holding her. Her eyes were half way open feeling this but she started to lower her hand to pull his komodo shirt to the side to slip it past his shirt and kiss him there. He hisses feeling her touching and kissing his skin that he feels her shift a little on his lap. Brandon lets out a shaky breath looking ahead but Melina still closes her eyes still kissing against his chest more.

"*Kisses his skin slower but starts licking his nipples*"

He didn't do or say anything while she was doing this but he wasn't sure how to react towards it. Melina was slowly moving or doing her own thing that he feels her squirming onto his lap as she keeps licking and kissing his chest more. Her hole was already twitching but it was more wetter than when she was human. He didn't move or spoke a single word, not sure how he can do anything will make things better. Brandon was trapped with her on top of his lap, teasing his chest with licks and kisses. She wasn't even saying a word while doing this that he was breathing through his nose trying to stay calm. However that was a mistake. The air smelled different now like it had a more heavier sweeter smell to it. And the bad part? The smell was coming from Melina as she was still doing her best to please him. His member didn't react towards this but it twitched due to how much of her pheromones he was breathing in.

She smelled good. Too darn good that it was effecting his werewolf demon side as well. Wanting to breed her; claim her; make her his forever. He shook his head shutting his eyes but Melina still kept going while licking and kissing even more. He felt his hands shaking now as she was panting looking dazed each time she was moving and kissing his chest. Her place was even dripping more and more that he didn't know it yet since she was sitting on his chest with her body facing his left.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:51 pm

"I guess you feel good. Thats good to know. You smell good. Its getting hard to control myself." He said still not doibg anything. So thats why it didnt react to her. Be was hokding it back. She steps up her efforts and whimpers a little. She was hidobg her arousal from him and now she could keep it off her face if she was focused.

He was blushing her touch and affections were stronger now and left a lingering tingle. Her touch was keeping him aroused even after her hand moved on. She was already using one of his instictive abilities and he wasnt wxpecting it. This was her chance to return all the pmeasure he fave her as a demon and now she was going to do her best to pleasure him and control herself.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:17 am

She whines leaving more kisses against his chest, hands moving up and down against it that she slowly reaches to his neck leaving kisses there now. He tenses up again feeling her hot lips against his skin that a light groan leaves him. She was teasing him too much and now he's having trouble holding back from this. Her desire; her hunger; her lust. Everything was burning way too much right now and it left him shivering again. She started to burn up more that Melina begins to whimper again; feeling her hips shift again to move her sitting position.

Brandon felt her stop kissing his neck to see her now facing him laying against his chest. Her breasts were pressed up against him that he blushes even a darker red now. She looked so precious like this. Feeling her own heat burning through her whole body but the smell was growing stronger from her hormones. She really was going into heat? Right now!? He didn't know much about her having a sudden heat but that left his hands shaking wanting to touch her and hold her but he was holding back his hunger for her. Melina tilts her head a little that she moves up slowly against him to start kissing his neck again with groans escaping his throat. It felt good when she kisses his skin like this but it was effecting his member as well.

His claws ripped into the floor while she was purring and slowly shuts her eyes to savor this. He was precious to her right now and she wished to show pleasure in every way possible. It was tempting to keep teasing him like this and she only gives a few licks as well when she bit against his neck. He winces from the bite but shivers when a hot wet lick came from her.

"E..easy Melina...I know you feel hot and bothered right now.....even if it's more than normal...you need to keep a clear head right now. I'm thinking we can..." he winces again when she started sucking onto his neck while grinding her hips into his lap. His eyes widen in shock feeling something hot a damp under her that he tries to stop her but tensed up feeling something. He could actually feel it. Something wet was spilling under her thigh to his fingers that he gulps knowing she was leaking. Heavily leaking due to feeling aroused and wanting for him. She must not noticed right now but her body was showing in was indeed going into a heat and a strong one too. It was impossible; she was just turned into a demon so it shouldn't be this sudden to have one right?

Well, the possible answer can be wrong. Even when new demons become alive that's a slim chance. He gulps trying to keep himself calm while she keeps sucking against the hickey she left that Melina whimpers resting her hands on his chest still purring deeply that her hips pressed down not moving anymore. His lump twitched again when feeling that but it left him holding back his own voice. He had to stay in control.....but he wanted to break her so badly. To mate with her over; and over, and over again. That way she can have his pups/kids and still be taken even more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:01 am

She wasnt taking no for an answer and she wanted this badly enough to slip rather dissolve her ckothes with a fluid she covered her body with. If she were human and touched it she would have been driven insane by the pleasure she felt from the air in her skin. Since she was producing it she was immune. He wasnt. He wasnt human so its effect wasnt anywhere as strong but it accomplished ehat she needed. His lump swelled and lengthened to match her desire.

There was no limit to her desire but when it swelled to the size she wanted she eased the effect and focused on her efforts. She may have stooped grinding but she wasnt done with him. He was controlling himself and that was good. She didnt want a mindkess demon taking her. She wanted her lover his mind as much as his pleasure. His hwart as much as his body. He throbed against her leaking hole blocked by the barrier of the last scraps of leggings that hadnt yet dissolved.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:09 pm

Melina blushes heavily feeling the lump throb up against her barrier of clothing that she started sits up more to hold his cheek with her lust filled eyes looking into his own. She carefully leans in more to kiss his lips deeply that his eyes widen feeling her tongue swirling against his own to quickly hug her against his body. They were making out together after a while but that made her feel some drool run down her chin. He was hot and feeling his own body heat spreading little by little. At least he's mind still was clear for her which was not too bad. She started to feel more heated now that it left her starting to burn up again. The sensation of desire started to burn up once more. Her body already starting to make more of her sweat shining her whole body up. She begins to look more hotter now for him that it left her already spreading out thanks to it.

She begins to purr swirling her tongue more against his own before she shuts her eyes while they were making out. The damp spot already drenching her leggings and under clothes that he grips her rear feeling her heated hot kiss. He thought the kiss would last longer but that caused him to feel her break the kiss slowly while panting in and out feeling over heated now thanks to it. She sees him panting in and out catching his breath but she felt her eyes glowing to lick her lips very slowly.

"..............." Her smell was stronger now thanks to that short make out but she was grinding into the lap slowly that he sees her backing off of his lap to grab his hand with her hand to pull him with her somewhere. He didn't know where or what she was doing but right now he didn't argue about it. He just gets up and follows her with no complains. She was walking out of the living room to another small room in the home to sit down on something while looking at him. He sits down about to ask what she was doing but she kisses his lips sweetly to stop him talking. She didn't push her lips past his lips but she slowly lowers her hands to his waist and rests them right there.

He saw her lower her body down his chest, leaving kisses and licks against his skin that he saw her near the lump growing in between his legs. She looks at it and begins trying to get it out of his pants. Brandon didn't move at the moment but he only sees her pull it out carefully seeing how thick and hard it was. Veins showing on the sides that it left her burning up little by little. She blushes seeing how big he was before leaning in closer to start leaving licks against it.

He didn't move or say a word while she did this but he only looks down at her while she was teasing him slowly and effectively. Brandon blushes seeing her this heated over for him before she sits up to part her lips licking against the tip. She heard him groan a little but still licking the tip left and right. Her hand pumps him slowly while giving him some pleasure before she adjusted herself to rest on the small bed while pleasuring him. Brandon had no words when she was doing this but he blushed heavily seeing just what she was doing. Even in her mind set she wasn't holding back for anything. That's when she wraps her lips around the tip hearing him hiss as she sucks on it slowly while whimpering.

This made her feel wetter now that it was running down her legs staining her leggings once more. Her mouth felt ten times hotter than normal but she didn't seem to mind while bobbing her head up and down while doing this. He blushes feeling her touch that he was breathing in and out feeling her sucking slowly but strongly.

The smell coming off of her was growing powerful now and effecting his hunger for more. He still was in his right mind set but he was able to smell her scent being so strong. She blushes hearing his hisses and groans as she was doing this but still strokes his length with her hands while sucking him off slowly hearing more hisses that was growls of pleasure. He wished he could touch her but he wasn't sure how long it would be that he wanted to eat her out or at least push his fingers into her. However, he held back watching her sucking him off hard but steady.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:35 am

As she sucked him her saliva soon began to arouse him faster and faster. He never tasted this good to her and she never made him want to lose ot ao soon after starting. He contriled himself letting her have her way. He fought his urges wanting her to be happy. He was enjoying hinself far more than before and it was hard to believe yhis was a taste of the new norm.

She sucked and slurped feeling his flavor arousing he rmore. She wasnted to pleasure him and was doing an excellent job with it. He was panting and behaving himself and that ibly mad eit easier for her to have her way with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:19 pm

she still moves her head down and up that she was slowly licking against the lower part that he was groaning out. His hands twitching feeling her burning up more in pleasure that she was feeling more heated now. He groans out seeing her slurping up harder and harder that she pushes her head down taking him into her throat. He grips some of her hair but she relaxes with him in her throat.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:00 am

He groans as she hiks it there then starts to moce her head. It was hard ti keeo it so deep and she slurps as it left her lups. She keeps the tio in he rmouth then pushes her head back down after taking a breath. He groans even worse losing his conposure and gripping her head hard. Jer hear ran between his fingers as she sluors again loving his flavor and how it felt when he groans.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Brandon kept watching her slurping onto his length more while bobbing her head up and down slowly. She really was giving it his all that she purrs deeply and around his length more that Brandon panted feeling it throat as she was pleasuring him. Even as a demon, she was really doing good. He felt flushed and hot, his skin was soaked in sweat and she was just giving more and more lost pleasure. He keeps watching her move up and down still trying to pleasure him that she was pulling her head back sucking on the tip again.

He felt his fingers run through her hair slowly before she takes a big deep breath and slams his length down her throat. He grunts feeling her hot throat hugging around him so suddenly that he groans out feeling his demonic energy burning wild now. He feels her sucking and holding her head where it was. She didn't know that he was close to climax and so suddenly too. In a few seconds, he tries to move her head back but she keeps it where it was before he bucks his hips up to cry out dazed. His hands held her head down while he climaxed.

She blushes feeling him releasing deep into her stomach and throat but she shook feeling her own body climaxing too. Twitching and shaking on her knees, Brandon groans panting and shaking a little from the burst he lets out. She was just gulping it down his throat before he shuts his eyes feeling more demonic energy burning around them now. Melina gulps his load down her throat that he was feeling her still gulping his load. Seconds later, he pulls her back seeing his member get pulled out of her throat and mouth.

Her eyes were still shut but Melina had him fully out of her throat and mouth with her mouth shut. some white dribble of his load spills out that she slowly gulps the last bit down her throat to lick her lips slowly. Her fingers were shaking now that Melina looks down at his member as it was still twitching in the cool air. She lowers down again near it to lick against it that he tense up.

"Melina, wait a second....I need a..." he grunts feeling her take him in her mouth again to suck. He moans out leaning back as she was in between his legs again sucking him off harder now. It tasted good to her that it burned her demon tongue. She wanted more of her mate's cum and hope that he'll just relax and savor this. Even from her powerful hormones of her scent to make him heated. She begins pumping him and sucking the tip harder before taking his length into her throat and bobbing her head.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:17 pm

She slyrped the remnants of the release out and he throbbed much harder and heavier than before. He was starting to grow impossible but she took him even if it was too much. He throbbed thicker in her throat as she yook him and he groans heavily. He didnt try to speak and focused on restraining himself for now. She was giving it her all and it would be rude to interfere. He groans worse as she moans in need. She wanted him inside so much qorse now that sucling him off was getting hard to do for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm

No matter how many times she takes him in her throat, melina kept moving her head more and more that it was throbbing bigger and bigger. She looked like she was going to pass out from the over load of pleasure but that made her have some wetness running down her legs now with her hole gaping for something. She just kept going stronger and stronger while hearing his groans.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:01 am

Wirhout warning and because she had not stoooed using hwr powers he came again and his load was bigger than the las filling her belly all the way up. She gulped it all down and her eyes dart unfocused as she did. She came violently from this heavier release and her gaping hole was unstable.

By the time his cock was out of her mouth it was sucked dry and she gulped the rest that was around he rlips down. She fell back dazed and lost but her hunger still wasnt satisfied. He seemed to glow with his power and he sat up looking at her. "Haa please *reaches low to open her pussy wide for him to see* im so hungry nothing will work and my pussy is aching fir you. Take me please i dont care hiw just stuf my womb until it cant hold anymore."

She was too dazed to think straight and anything would satisfy her. He decided to use his throbbing member. He leans ovver her rubbing his tio against her folds as a qraning to let he rknkw he hears her and will do as she asked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:51 am

She hisses feeling the tip burning how against her sensitive slit that more wetness spills out around her and under her rear. He still kept rubbing against her looking at her lost expression that he didn't want to hold back. Doing as she wanted was already hot and he was losing his sanity thanks to it. Melina panted out feeling him press the tip against her that she moans before whining when he pulls back.

"I..Inside..p..push it inside of me. I want t..to mate. I want you, Brandon. Fill my hole up and pound it into a mushy wet mess. Ravish me..*Parting her slit even more as it was gaping and compulsing*M..Make m..me yours..." He blushes seeing how she stretched it but he was already hard seeing how her inner muscles was moving inside. He could even see the womb looking hungry for anything to stuff it full. He panted still stroking himself seeing this but Melina keeps herself open wanting him inside.

She even summoned up some smaller limbs to rub her clit making it twice as arousing. She whines drooling from the simple touches that it made her more wetter and slicker for him. His member was big and thicker so she wanted to feel everything he was going to give her. Even now, she knew he grew a little just by watching her.

"......................."

"B..brandon please....please push inside of me. I want to b..be one with you...please..d..don't leave me like this......." her voice sounded even more lost now that he moves closer towards Melina to stroke himself while pressing the tip against her opening making her moan softly again.

"It's ho..hot..your length feels s..so hot Brandon....it's already leaking pre-cum against it. I want it inside..I want it.....*spreading her hole even more*...P...push..i..inside...of...m..me....Use whatever you wish against me. I'm all yours...you can use your demonic energy on me, your strength/power, filling my hole with your seed...j..just please...just push inside of me!"

".........If I do that..I might not stop. You looking like this and smelling so good..I..."

"*Whimpering to feel her hole dripping more that it was over flowing and drenching the bed under her*MMmmmmmmmmmm....."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:36 pm

He groans worse and pushes inside. It was too much to take at once so he took his time working it bit by bit inside. He pushes deeper like that and she took him easily now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:18 pm

She cries out feeling him throbbing inside of her that Melina started grinding and moving her hips slowly. It felt amazing at the moment and she only feels more pleasure burning through her. She begins to grind against him hoping to feel more that she started whimpering and sees him wincing as she was clamping around his length.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:33 am