Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Old Ara of demons and humans

Brandon Maboroshi2

Old Ara of demons and humans - Page 24 Empty Re: Old Ara of demons and humans

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:04 am

"Haa haa please master mmmmmmmm fuck me. I want tou to completely break me. Ooh this is nice haa veey nice but i know youbhave darker desires. Mmooooh god youre so big and deep. Harder go harder drive that cock inside me and fill me up with your seed. " she said clamping tighter. It made his thrusts sting a little since she was not relaxing but clenching on him she loved how he felt and he even throbbed and swelled thicker inside of her ksut as she wanted but he wasnt in bis demon form.

He was working to stay as a man but she needed that beast. Slowly her body was moving and her voice was sounding in ways to try and draw it out of him. Her efforts were working already he was fighting his darker side. Kust. Bit mire and he might snap and claim her as fhe beast he was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:50 pm

She panted feeling him all the way or some what inside of her that Melina started reaching up with her hands to touch his cheek softly. She wanted to show desire and pleasure to him that he started burning up. He groans feeling her twitching and tightening around his member even harder. She felt so soaked right now but nothing else mattered but him and her being together. He wanted to give her pleasure but he was fighting within himself to stay human or become a full werewolf demon. He loved her and wanted to claim her but he panted feeling her grinding against him slowly as his length still was being pushed into her. She whimpers feeling him twitching that she begins nipping and kissing his neck feeling his hands on her lower back.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:39 pm

The change was subtle. His nails slowly sharpen to claws. His skin grows rough and his cock was slammed all the way inside with a fierce growl. She got hom to snap and he was beginning to claim her for all she was worth. Her insides slowly fill up as he gets thicker and her body soon was beginning to have to stretch to fit him inside.

He held on to her back making sure not to mark uer skin with his claws but his hips crash into hers. Growlsanf groans come fromhus lios mixing as the change slowly claims him. He dwelled worseand lengthens until her pussy was stuffed and strrtching wider as his cock expanded every few thrusts. He was half way inside as the transformation nears its completion. Her pussy was stretched too wide and aching to hold him in. Her pussy was stuffed too much and he was threatening to slam his full length into her womb with every thrust as her belly swells and deflates.

He was not restraining himself out of fear but letting her body grt ysed to him as he rrally was.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:41 am

Even if he was half way inside of her, she still wanted him all the way. Melina tried to buck her hips back against him, feeling his length push against her but not going in yet. Half just moves slightly into her that she whines again, feeling her whole body now soaked in sweat but more of her sweet essence started filling the air around them. Brandon groans out feeling her tightening around him that he was bucking hard against her wanting to be fully inside of her as well. Seeing and hearing her hissing in pleasure only aroused him even more.

"C..Come on love mmmmmm..*Reaches in between to stroke his length hearing a animal like growl from him* Push it all i..in. I want you to push it all in till your true knot forms. Fill me up till you cum and give me your pups. Please? I w..want to be close and connected with you. I'm all yours Brandon. Breed with your mate..I'm begging you.." Her hands reach up to touch his cheeks hoping he would give her what she wishes for. His length already throbbing inside of her that she sees him panting while groaning out loving how hot she suddenly got. Melina just bucked her hips back carefully feeling the tip already touching the womb opening. Not pushing in yet but just pressing up against it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:31 pm

He thrusts his hips harder woeking herder to fill her up as shw asks. He groans out letting loose with his hips.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:54 am

"T..there you go ahhh just let go. I'm not going anywhere my dear. Please give your mate everything you got. I can take it; I'll take everything you can g..give me." she moans out happily while leaning back, feeling him buck forward into her that she was panting and whimpering heavily. He felt so good being this deep that she started reaching to rub her own breasts. They already were sensitive for her to touch but he loved that about her. Being about to touch and rub her breasts was better but he was so lost in feeling how hot she was, he leaves the touching to her.

He growls out feeling her clamping down on his member again that she moans softly trying to sit up and wrap her arms around his shoulders. Her forehead pressed into his chest as he held her hips, bucking up a little into her. He saw and heard everything she felt while her soft sweet noises made his ears burn. Not wanting to claw her too much, he presses his fingers into her skin more that he groans still holding her tightly while she took his rougher thrusts.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:26 am

Trusting her at her word he thrusts as hard and fast as he could. He drove his full force into her deepest spot and her mind slipped and she broke badly soon after he started. He didnt claw her h9lding her close to h8m as she wqnted to be while he claimed her. The heavy vigorous pace sent loud wet claps to her ears even as her body was struck by lightening agin and again every time he was fully unside her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:24 pm

She couldn't stop her voice while crying out from what she felt. Her body throbbing and burning with desire that he was already starting to groan out loving how tight she became. Melina purrs hugging him tightly that he was holding her as well still pushing his hips against her own as her wetness spills out all around her slit and his length.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 am

It wasnt much longer before her body begins to jolt in response to the stabbing pleasure he gave her. She clamped tighter and tighter even as she was stretched to her limits by his size. He was driving everything he had into her and she was starting to sting as her walls were starting to break. The lightening she felt from his thrusts was stained red with stinging.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:59 pm

She panted heavily feeling him buck into her more that he grunts each time he did it. Melina only feels more heated now that she begins to burn up and feels hotter and hotter. Her body started to get soaked up in sweat that he groans out closing his hands into fists. Melina purrs feeling him throb inside of her tight stretched hole that she started pulling him forward against her, wanting him to breed her as rough as possible.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:34 am

He groans out and enjoys it more when she does. He kisses her to muffle his moans and savor the pleasure they had between them. He wished to have his and he roekasure last do they both could enjoy it longer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:48 am

Melina only could reach up for him and hold him close, cuddling and grinding against him as Brandon took what he wanted. His hands still closed into fists as she was still stretched for his werewolf demon member. He only swirls his tongue around her own as she was still feeling over heated now in pleasure. Her body feeling more aroused than normal with more love juices spilling out of her to the floor. He really was going all out with her that it left her breaking the kiss panting in and out wanting more. He felt way too good that he started snapping his hips forward to get a yelp.

He quickly muffled her voice with another kiss to stop her while groaning louder and louder.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:03 am

His hips snap harder even as she was taken. He loved to claim her like this even stretching her out was enjoyable to him. He loved how lost she becomes and wantrd yo drive her cometely insane with desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:50 pm

Feeling the sharp snaps of the skin made Melina cry out loving every second of it. Her hands closing into fists as she was hearing him groaning out. This was good for him too but her eyes were shut tightly while feeling him already burning up more in pleasure. This just made her feel over heated but lost into the sensation of desire and lust. She tried to wrap her legs around his waist but he pulls her close kissing her neck as she moans hugging him close.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:30 am

He wasnt easing up or teasing her whime he took what was his. He burned hot and kisses her neck leaving dark marks behind. He was driving her crazy or trying ti and her legs keep him close gripoing him tightly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 am

"Oh d..dear mmmmm you're not even easing up or slowing down. Are you feeling that needy for me already Brandon? Haaa pounding away at my insides like you wish to breed me?" she spoke in a soft tone still thrusting into him even more that her body started to sweat feeling over heated thanks to it. She started to buck her hips back wanting to feel more pleasure that she gasped when he lifts her hips thrusting up more into her.

She moans out softly feeling that but he only burns up twice as much feeling her over burning body becoming more and more aroused. Legs twitching and aching for more that she was seeing him become more and more aroused. With a deep growl, Brandon leaves more kisses along her neck and shoulder that she whimpers wishing to give more. Now, Melina wanted to pleasure him as much as possible now but he wouldn't let her. All she had to do was feel everything he was giving to her and let it be for the time. He wanted her to become as aroused as possible. Suddenly, he thrusts up into her hard that she gasped looking dazed again. His member throbs inside that he was trying to push it even deeper into her once more. Her womb stretched but made her claw his back panting heavily from the feeling.

All he did was grunt feeling her squeezing down on him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:21 pm

Or so she thought. He forced his way into her deeper and the heavy wet thrusts were suddenly too much for her. He had swollen so big inside that her mind was breaking even as her body was completely used up to satisfy his lust. She was jolted slammed and even a small rip hppened inside her. The stabbing pleasure she felt crushed her mind and insides driving all hope of sanity out of her. His hips only get worse as he continues to destroy her body claiming her as he pleased.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:41 pm

She cries out feeling him feeling hotter and wetter that he grunts still holding her down. Melina started panting in and out heavily that her slit was sucking him in more and more. Her body already soaked in sweat that she feels him not growling in pleasure thanks to it. He was just losing himself towards her and she didn't mind. This pleasure was already a lot and she only wanted more of it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:44 am

He cut loose and gave her everything. His hips jackhammer and they both stsrt to break before too long. He could cut loose and it drove him into a burning frenzy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:08 am

If that's the case she didn't mind at all. The pleasure burning through her body just told her to get more out of him. Her legs parted a little more for him that he lifts up her hips and waist trying to get as deep to her womb. It felt tighter and slicker now that Melina whines feeling him hold her hips in a death grip. He wouldn't let her get away from him so quickly that it leads to him feeling more and more aroused or heated again. She wanted him to lose it on her as much as possible with no holding back.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:32 am

Her insides were milking him for all he had and breaking under the strin he put her under. Jt felt too gokd to stop for him and he couldnt even think about stopping. Her body bkunces and jolts ralidly as he claimed what was his. Red started to bleed across her vision cutting everything off except him and what he was doing to her. He was fucking her to the point of insanity and if it werent for the changes she wpuld have broken long ago.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:27 am

All Melina did was keep up with his tempo and speed, feeling everything he was giving her go all from his strength. She wanted him to keep going till he stuffed her belly full of his seed. She wanted nothing else but desire from him and that is what she was hoping to get. Feeling the sensation of desire burn and twitch from it. She only wished to feel more heated now that she started moaning and crying out as he was going all out. He panted still thrusting down hard into her in hopes of taking her but that left her mind still out of it. She kept bucking her hips back groaning and moaning louder that she claws the ground wishing to feel him still pulling her back still slamming into her.

She gasped while he groans out feeling her hole gaping but somehow gets tighter thanks to it. She only whines lowering her head on the pillow that she felt his claws cutting into her skin wanting to keep going. So, he sits back with her sitting away from him on his lap to thrust up into her. She moans leaning her head back while his hands reach to grip her breasts to squeeze and mess with them.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:09 am

He squeezes uard and twists them driv8ng uips hips harder into her. His clawed hands grip tightly and leave red lines as her skin broke a tiny bit. He was lost or losing himself and he was doing his best to hang on and keep her burning even if she were to cpmpletely lose her mind to their pleasire and desire.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:55 am

The marks he left on her skin only started to burn while seeing just how badly her body grew and burned for him. However, he liked it that way and so did she. Feeling him clawing against her skin just showed her that he wouldn't stop till he marked her from head to toe that shows everyone she belongs to him. Trying to catch her breath, Melina gasped feeling his fingers once more against her breasts that he growls kissing against the back of her neck. His hips only going more stronger as she slams down.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:01 am

He was always captivated by her breasts. They always seemed to make him linger there just to explore. He lov3d to feel thwm in his hands and compare them to the size of his hands each time with a hard grip. He loved how they felt and pulls on them a bit bwfore moving on. He bites the side of he rneck soft and slow takeing care not to bite too hard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:40 am