Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

One eye on the sky - Page 15 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:20 am

He groans worse and she feels him throbbing and getting closer. As he did his thrusts gained power as he lost his ability to hold back with her. He groans in their kisse sand his hips starts to jackhammer taking her fully with loud wet claps as her hole drips making a mess.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:29 am

"Y..you okay, Brandon? Haaaa you feel good right? Do I still feel good?" she panted to him still holding his cheeks but gets a deep kiss from him. She whimpers from the feeling but he was quickening his thrusts, hearing her cry out in pleasure. Melina only shivers that her arms wrap around his shoulders, feeling him only thrusting down into her harder and harder with grunts. He felt so close now that he felt his member throbbing ready to explode.

"Haaa hhaaa M..Melina...c..close..I feel close but you're way too good..." he groans still thrusting into her. His balls hitting her wet lips harder with a smack.

"S..same here. Go ahead. Release it, Brandon. Fill me up with all you got..please...please...." she begs him in a soft tone, feeling him quickening his thrusts even faster that she was gasping out, leaning her head back. She felt the tip hitting her spot that she moans out clawing his back from the rough thrusting.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:11 am

Her nails dig into his slin holding on tight as he took her harder and deeper. He was throbbing at his peak and iy was swelling slowly as it filled with his cum getying ready yo burst. Her hole was drenched and leaking cinyinuously with little bursts as her hold on her pressure slipped a few times. Her pleasure was over flowing from his pleasure and together they burst with a shout arvhing yheir backs.

She fell limp twitch8ng and dazed but still awake. She was weak and all used up and he was layong in her panting and growling with an iveeload of pleasure that he got from her. He was still inside and her belly was a bit bigger from being stuffed with h8s release. The pressure of his member his cum and hus weight pressing against her made her feel like she was going to pop before he pulled out of her slowly.

He pulled out with the tip coming out with a slurping wwt pop and yhen all the pressure she held inside was let go as she climaxed a second time trying to keep him inside and his cum. She made a real mess on the floor and he opened his eyes to look at her. He holds her burning cheek in one cumsoaked hand and kisses her lips. "Mmmmm its as i said. You give me too much pleasure just thinking about it makes me want to strip you bare and take you infront of every one. A deep urge that i resist at all cost "
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 am

"Gee, and I t..thought I had a more naughty mind but I like..." she laughed to reach up and happily kiss his lips back as Brandon held her cheek in his hand. She was just so precious right now that he was already pulling her close to hold her with a smile on his face. They stayed like this for a while before Brandon keeps holding her close against his body while leaving love bites against her neck while Melina blushes with a smile on her face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:10 pm

"I always want you you know. When my mind goes quiet you are there and i want to take you. I fight it because life cant always be nothing But pleasure. And besides we have duties as part of th3 community." He said mirroring her own thoughts and she pulls him close for a hot kiss.

"Im the same way. And when you are close to me i want to give you pleasure the same you always giv eme when we are alone. Mmm i wish we didnt have to be alone to make love." She said and he was thinking rhe same thing and kisses he rlips again. They were getting hotter while bonding and his hand slips across her chest and down to he rbreasts
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:38 pm

They kept sharing the kiss for a few more minutes before it breaks, having her look at him and Brandon looking at her. Their eyes were just gazing upon one another that it left them smiling again as he cuddles up with her and Melina hugging him tightly. She only more safe in his arms, knowing he cares. Even if the world is as it is now, she wouldn't want to be alone. She always will be here with him no matter what.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:24 am

The next day the bombs were seperated and stored near the launchers. Melli supervised as a few men came to help and some came to till the feilds. She was surprised that si amny came to help them expecting them to ignore her like before. But now she was some sort of hero for being with him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:16 am

She wasn't expecting this sort of reaction or affection but was it something normal for her? Not really. She was the leader's daughter that's to stay home and do what she is told like most women but she's not like that. As other females roam this small town, she was seen as someone they could look up to. Someone that could lead just like the other females here. They were proving a point that they are just as dangerous and not to be messed with. Melina in the mean time was helping with sorting and organizing with items just in case but her eyes kept scanning the list that was made for this occasion.

"*Muttering to herself while writing things down*"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 am

He knew they would never win in an open battle against many but yhe odd one or two that attack this was perfectly suited for. Before long everything was set up and brandon worked to erase the marks left by wbeels. He erased them all the way to thw settlement that way even if a xragon flew over it wouldnt see the traffic and folow to tne community or the farms.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 pm

Their had to be ways to figure that out in the fights ahead, knowing their defense and offense isn't as big like the female dragons. Brandon wanted to make this work but he isn't sure how it would work after a while. That just made one even more curious with what their plan is. Brandon kept thinking about it that he would just wonder about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:44 am

After everything was set up th3 launchers were disgused and hidden primed and ready to fire at any moment. A shiver ran through her that tokd her they were ready for an attack and now their busines swas done. She went to him and tackled him into th3 grass kissing his facee with joy and gratitude that thir pkan was set up.

He giggled at the unexpected pounce and had felt the same shiver she had. His lips met her and a quiet moan letf her nose as she slowed down and enjoyed their kiss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:45 pm

She and him blush at the same time, kissing one another before she breaks the kiss looking down at him happily. Melina loved him with everything she felt in her heart and Brandon knew that. He sits up with her in his lap, looking up at her while she was holding his cheeks smiling. She hopes he knew how much she loved him that Melina kept sitting in his lap kissing his face.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:37 am

She started to grind when he got hard and he returns her kisse s as best he fould. He loved being with her like th8s and wonde4s what would happen nex5
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:48 pm

"You know? I hope you realize how much I care and love you right? Knowing of how much we been through so much right...." he mutters against her lips that she only smiled happily after that. He smiled just looked happily to nip and kiss his lips lightly. Of course she knew and that only made her feel more excited of being near him.

"Of course I do. I know that you will always have me by you and even better. You make every second worth it from all the moments we been together. Just never leave me right, Brandon?" she said hugging him close that he showed a smile to then slowly kiss her lips sweetly. That only made her love him more before they share a kiss once more. The sensation only feels heated that she pressed her body up against his own.

While they were being close to one another, a few giggles were heard far back. Melina looks with Brandon seeing some of the females thinking they were cute together that Brandon blushes but Melina was smiling cuddling him. She loved him no matter what and they were happy for her. She slowly keeps close to him wanted to keep this moment special.

They only kept close to one another that they just keep happy together that she was kissing his face all over. Her body just leaning foward that this made her love him even more. She kisses his cheek once more while looking more excited in slowly kissing her lips again.

"Seems others are alright with you being with me? Or am I feeling a little better. I know deep down, you'll always be with me so don't worry about it right? We are just going to be together.." he said that she happily nods smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:17 pm

He leans in more and kisses her worse ignoring the giks aa they run off to soread the gossip. He and she keep close kissing and hilding eachother. When they were about to make love thanks to being alone alot of the community cane out to spy and none were secret about it. It made him stop and her pout than she was hot and wanted him but he stopped. Be was in the same boat.

The girls would spread the news that he and her were romancing and to him it was annoying hearing all the chatter for her it was embarrassing becasue lwoe were teasing abkut when they were going to have kids or how far they got. They get back to the leader to explain te fotifications and wsre annoyed or tired of the clAmor about them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:33 pm

The two of them sat up from the grass that hid them a bit, looking at one another before sighing at the same time. Maybe right now it's a good place to play with everyone spreading the news around. "Wanna just head back?" she asked seeing Brandon stand up and helps her as well.

"Might as well since the mood got killed." he said before they head back to the town where others kept watching them leave. They wanted to see but seems the two figured them out. Over time or later that evening, Brandon was working on some things since Lu was helping him again, bugging him about what he heard from today. Even he was getting more annoying than usual.

"I am just asking. How in the world were you able to get the heart of the leader's daughter!? I thought you were not interested in females?" he said with arms crossed since he's asked Brandon for the twenty fifth time tonight about what he heard. Brandon groans annoyed and angry that the news spread but that left him thinking how much of annoyance it will be.

"Lu, I already answered you on this. That is between me and her. Why can't you mind your own business?" he asked but Lu shook his head setting the new bomb down still wanting to know.

"Why? Because I wanted to have her as a girlfriend! You're probably lying to her just to get laid by a woman. That's not cool Brandon." he said.

"Don't be stupid Lu. That's not true and you know it!" he said loudly but Brandon sighed looking more mad as Lu shrugs and walks off to do something else. Since Brandon was alone, he wonders if Melina was doing alright.

As for her, she was ignoring the word spreading out since most of the girls were already asking her too many questions. She might not be able to be alone with him because it gets annoying and invading private matters between him and her. She wanted to be with him but with this going on, that might be hard to do. Maybe the others will drop it and this will be like nothing.

Oh boy was she wrong.

Timeskip through 3 months later...

Brandon has been working on some things now while chopping wood for the small cottage the leader had made for him and Lu. After the help of them with everything going on, he wanted to thank him for it. He lets out a sigh, still working on the wood but he did notice some females watching him with love struck eyes. They been always watching ever since but he only keeps working after the moment not bothering them. Lu however was trying to get their attention. He did wonder if Melina was alright since she's been either busy or helping her father.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:27 am

She and her father were working on restricting traffic to the farms to protect them but Melli was fighting her urges to keep rumors down. People were still visiting and causing issues with their tracks and the farmers always having to erase them everyday and farming was getting harder because of it. Instead of waiting for a failed harvest to teach them, her father came up with a way to convince them.

When everyone was gathered he cleared his throat to shout out,

"I am forbidding everyone from visiting the farms except Melli and the farmers. If dragons find it from all the visits we will starve. Just understand we have to keep fighting to survive this world and who knows, maybe in the future we'll find a new home. Second, as for rumors my little girl has finally picked a man!" he said with a proud tone while embarrassing his daughter. Melina just burned hot red and hid from sight. Sure she found a ma but thanks t9 everyone she couldn't give h8m her love and jt was making her pent up urges worse. He never came back to the community staying at the frms and she missed him all the more.

The ban turned out to be a blessing and farm life got back to normal with him using the gunpowder to carve plotting rises and irrigation ditches as well as working on weapons to use on dragons.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Of course Lu made sure things were good due to not wanting to upset Brandon like he usual would do. This time though, he's more irritated than normal due to not being able to see Melina. He just hopes that the people are still alright and following the rules of what was told. So far, things seem alright for now. In a while, not many dragons showed up so it's been calm for the time being. During one hot day, Brandon was moving some blocks of wood to the side of the cabin near the farm lands wiping some sweat off his face.

"Master, can we please take a break? We been cutting wood for hours now. I want to take a break!" He complains after a while but saw Brandon look at him with a serious look. He always complains about this and it is not helping.

"Have you finished chopping the wood I gave you?" he asked holding a metal axe in his right arm looking at him. Lu didn't say anything but looks behind him seeing the pile. Only four or so was chopped with the pile still large. He looks back at Brandon seeing him glare at him.

"........."

"Figures. Just finish and you can leave to do whatever..." he said chopping wood again since he was almost done. Lu grumbles under his breath but went back to chopping wood. While the two worked, a few pair of heads was watching as they hid in the shadows near the farm lands. Three or four heads of females were watching in hiding, their faces flushed pink looking at Brandon and Lu.

They could see their shirts sticking against their bodies but they been working for a couple hours this morning. Seeing them even shirtless was kinda hot. With them sighing, they felt more in love with them.

"It's so not fair. I really want to go closer in the farm lands to talk to them. You think Brandon might want to have more than one lover?" One girl asked seeing her friends that work in the mills giggling. The forth girl was nervous since they were breaking the new law the leader had placed. They shouldn't be here and yet they were.

"I don't know if he wants to have more girlfriends but Lu might. Knowing him, he seems to be a great type..." she purrs blushing happily. "Knowing how he could be if he had me in his arms. *Sighs lovingly* It's just so amazing.." she said.

"Hey, what if he picks someone out of the group? It won't work would it? Knowing it's a four different pick.." the other girl said as they were whispering and giggling to one another. The forth one felt nervous about being here that they just looked more nervous about it.

"Guys? Shouldn't we just head home. The leader said for no one to be out of here from the village. We should head back before he finds out." she mutters but they looked at her confused then smiled.

"We won't get caught or in trouble, Anna. Besides, their is nothing wrong of being out here. The dragons have not attacked us and it's not a bad thing being out here either way." she said smiling to reassure her friend. Anna still looked nervous but she only sighed.

"Besides, you know it's not wrong to look and watch. Were not in the farm lands bothering anything." she said but Anna sighed looking up.

"I g..guess so.." she mutters as the other woman nods smiling.

"See? Were good then. Now, just keep watching we are safe here." she said as they went to spying on Brandon and Lu again. They felt their faces heat up but still spy on them. Brandon stopped after finishing his pile but Lu had stopped to wipe the sweat away before they giggle more blushing. During that time, a farmer heard and took a look seeing them.

"Hey, what are you ladies doing here?" he said to see them tense up then turn around seeing the farmer. He didn't seem happy finding them in here since the leader said no one except farmers and Melli was to come in the farm lands.

"Oh hi! W..were just..ummmm..." the leader tried explaining but the other girls were nervous to say anything.

"You do know the leader said for no one to be in the farm lands except the Leader's daughter and other farmers. How did you even get past the guards near the wall gates?" he asked.

"We don't know...we just uhhh came to take a long walk. NO biggie!" she said laughing but the other girls got nervous seeing the farmer not convinced. With a sigh, he looks away seeing some guards coming over.

"Well, I don't want to do this but because you broke the rules, I have to report it to the guards to take you back home. I can't have anything being at risk for the crops." he said seeing the guards show up to help the girls on their feet.

"Oh come on!"

"Nooooo! Don't tell my dad!! He'll kill me!"

"We didn't do anything!!"

".................."

"Come on, were taking you back to the village ladies." the guard said leading them out from the farm lands. However, as soon as they begin walking, something walks above as some dark shadow was showing. The girls stops looking down confused thinking it's still the afternoon. The guards, farmer, the girls looked up slowly to see a black dragon flying around before flying down towards them. It's loud roar ripping through the air before crash landing on the ground.

Brandon and Lu saw that, seeing it's a little bigger than the others they had seen as the females screams in fear and the farmer and guards hurry to try getting away with them. The female dragon roars out in anger before blasting a wave of purple flames all around the ground and crops that got burned quickly.

"Oh shit! It's bigger than normal!" Lu said worried.

"Stop freaking out and get inside! We need our gear to fight it!" Brandon tried to get inside but the Dragon screeches out angry still burning the crops all around. He sees the flames spreading out quickly before some hit the cabin and set it on fire. Lu and Brandon stops seeing the purple flames spread but then getting hit by the female's tail.

both him and Lu grunt in pain hitting the dirt ground while the Dragon spreads it's flames all around roaring out in the air that caused everyone to cover their ears. The same for Brandon and Lu. That was a powerful screech so it's definitely not like the other dragons he's seen. The female dragon walks over to them, stomping the ground with her strong feet that shook the earth.

Brandon and Lu slowly backed up while sitting on the ground, watching her snarl at them ready to eat them. Suddenly, five arrows pierced the dragon's back as it roars out in pain. Brandon and Lu quickly looks seeing it come from the tree near by before five more got shot out. It turns to blast purple fire at the tree burning it before whoever it was jumps down and the dragon follows after them.

"Wait...what the hell just happened?!?" Lu shouts but Brandon stood up quickly to see who helped them at the nick of them. He runs through the trees that hid some wide valley but watches the female black dragon rush out into the farm lands trying to burn more crops that arrows kept hitting them deeper into her body through scales.

Brandon looks hard seeing it was some archer holding a hand carved bow with the arrows in some sleeve. They were some archer clothes with hair out and moving as they did. Lu only noticed them being a she as well. Brandon and Lu were shocked to find out who the archer was.

"Wait, Melina? What are you....!!!"

It's Melina. She's some archer!?

She kept aiming the arrow at the female dragon before it kept stabbing into the dragon as it roars out as they fight. Brandon watched in shock as Lu was more shocked seeing how she could fight and use arrows like that. The dragon tries to crush Melina but she dodge and fires more arrows that she roars out feeling one stab into her heart. It coughs loudly before feeling dizzy and weak like the arrow was absorbing/draining it's energy of flames. Melina kept chanting words while giving her arrows power seeing it get fired to stab even deeper into the dragon. She was sealing it's flames away before she sees the female fall on the ground with a thud.

Her eyes looks at the female dragon as it was laying on the ground but she sets the dragon on fire after seeing the arrows do it's work on poisoning the dragon's heart. Now, it was dead before she goes ahead to let out a sigh and see it change into ashes.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:26 am

The bowdesign was modern the aeriwheads liiked like an old military style with tugsten as the core of the shaftand the head. When melli shiwed up to claim her arrows she gasps seeing brandon. He noticed her spell and that worried her because her magic wassuposed to be a secret from everyone.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:47 pm

She didn't know what to do or say, seeing his shocked expression before long. He took a step forward before she quickly pick up her arrows and runs back into the forest. He calls out chasing after her since Lu was confused and shocked at what just happened. "Hey, wait! Wait a second!" he calls out to her still following her but Melina kept running before she chanting a small spell to teleport away from the forest. Brandon shows up in some small lit meadow with flowers falling down that he looks around to see if she was near.

"...*Panting tired* Damn it.." he didn't know how or why but he had to figure out how she knew magic. That wasn't seen in the world of this realm so how did she learn it? He had to ask or find out. He went back to ignore lu asking what just happened but he was lost to think about what is going on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:33 am

If she had magic then he could get home and how he got here might have an explaination. But why he had no powers baffled him and made things dabgerous. He saw her spell turn her into the wind and saw in the general direction she went. He followed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:07 pm

She kept flying or riding the wind all the way back home, landing near the back of her home as she changes back. Melina lets out a sigh feeling slightly tired from using her magic so quickly but it's been so long since she's used it. She didn't want to but that sees to change now. She didn't want anyone knowing of her gift of magic and yet, Melina didn't know why she was given this. For now she had to rest.

She heads inside her home but felt lightheaded as her father wasn't home due to meeting with the other farmers finding out of the ladies traspassing in the lands. She did hope that no one else besides Brandon saw her as she goes to drink some cold water to help her head. After holding her cup of water, Melina looks out and checks on some other things trying to think. Due to Brandon seeing her use magic, she is worried he'll start asking how she knew and hope she can help him go back home.

Did he want to go back home? Did he want to leave them in the suffering of the female dragons that destroyed this world? Melina just grips the cup tighter trying to calm down but hopes she was just seeing things.

"He didn't see me use magic, he couldn't have. I don't want him leave us like this but if he knew I could do magic....he might ask me of sending him home. He'll leave.....since many other warriors leave us to die here...so would he be the same?" she asked herself afraid now but if that's the case she felt upset.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:14 am

I see... no i was kust going to ask if you brought me hereand why. Seems you didnt so its a dead end... i dont want to go. Im finally happy." She jumped and pressed her back into tje wall as she heard his voice. He was bejind jer tje while time and even heard what she said yo herself.

"Happy? Youre happy here? I thought you wanted to go home." She said holding her chest and pulling back. He stopped and looked at her. Then he sat down letting her jave space.

"I did at first. Then... i fell in love and eccepted life here... life with you is better than what i jad even if it is different. Ive been in this world a while before coming here and im reslived to stay with you because i love you." His words hit her heart hard and their full meaning sunk in. Even if he found a way home he would stay with her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:36 am

Each word he said only made her heart feel more full ready to burst because of his love. Melina didn't want him to leave even if that was a choice but if he did make that choice, she would have went with him either way. Taking a slow breath, she looks at him before having a little quiet time to herself to think about all this. He wasn't mad, he was happy and in love with her. Even if this realm was a little destoryed. He still wanted to stay with her to make her cheeks flush pink and a small sad happy smile show on her face.

"I..I had no idea you felt that way for real. I figure others would want to leave this realm because of the dragon females roaming around it. Either way, I'm happy that you want to stay here with me. Even in this realm.." she said smiling but Brandon only gives a nod and a small smile himself.

However, she did feel alright with answering his question.

"Second; I have no idea who did summon you to this world. I know I sensed a new power source when I was helping my father one day but I didn't know that was going to be you. I figure something that uses magic did that and I figure it's something else later on the road. If you wish, we can try to figure out who really brought you here if you want." she offered him that at least to see if it's possible but Brandon thinks about it.

"Hmmmmm, that could work but do we even know the one that brought me here is still alive or haven't been eaten by the dragons? I figure they would do everything just to get that out of their system."

"I'm sure we can figure something out either way. I know whoever did it had to have some reason for it. We can get to work on that whenever you are ready, Brandon. For now though, lets just try and enjoy the day. I can make you something to drink or eat if you wish." she said that Brandon thinks again and gives a light nod.

She smiled seeing the answer and goes ahead with trying to fix him some hot warm honey tea and food he can eat. Brandon begins to relax again but he was figuring if this is a hidden outpost or something. However, it changed his answer when seeing pics of Melina, the townspeople, out outlands, her and her father. Even one with her and her mother.

This had to be Melina's home. It was close to the village but out so she can keep a eye out just in case. He guessed she build this home for herself using magic but wonders just how powerful it really is. He could smell food wavering from the kitchen into the living room, a light humming coming from her. He almost wished he could live here with her to become a real couple.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Secret powers. From your mother i expect and she never told your father or you wouldnt have run so fast." He said and she nodded making the tea. Her emotions were screaming at her mostof them wanting her to take him and love h9m more others were questioning what she is doing making tea when he learned her secret and didnt leave or hate her.

The mixed feelings make her hormones go crazy and she was already blushing when she pors the tea. He watches her and that fidnt help as she resists her urges. But for how long.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:58 pm