Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

One eye on the sky

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

One eye on the sky - Page 24 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:52 pm

She cries out feeling his fingers to leave her twitching, leaning her head back after some time. The sensation of the fingers only left her crying out louder feeling her dripping wet again. He groans against her lips still kissing her more and more that she was starting to buck her hips from each time his fingers pushed into her deeper and deeper.

"Mmmmmm see? You do love it. You love my fingers and touches. You can't even stop over thinking of wanting pleasure..." he said blushing slightly that it left him already groaning with her already twitching and leaving a wet mess. He was just blushing heavily after some time that she purrs still bucking her hips.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:12 am

He rammed his fingers harder and faster inti her slapping her clit with his palm as he pushed them all the way inside. The claps were wet and her didnt stop driving his fingers into her even as her hips buck and twist from pelasure.

"Im not going to stop until tou burst then things will get much more arousing." He said before kissing her and pushing faster.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:46 pm

She still arches her back from the bed, screaming out her desires of what he was doing to her. Melina tried to get away from him again but Brandon held her close kissing her shoulder and neck. He really wanted her to enjoy the pleasure he felt but she was twitching and drooling because of it. She already was bucking her hips back against his hand, groaning and drooling even worse from how good it was.

All Brandon did was smile to bite against her neck, getting a scream from her as she drips even more onto the sheets. He wouldn't show mercy to her since she seems to be enjoying it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:31 am

She was dripping so much he begins to wonder how many times she had cum to drip this bad. He leans over sucking her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:14 am

"I'm actually shocked dear, I never expected you to come so hard and so much. You left such a wet mess on the bed. I bet if I kept doing this, you would be cumming over and over again just from me moving my fingers just a bit." he said in against her neck as she was trying to regain her composure but it was far too late. She seems like he was making her go through a marathon that she just couldn't stop releasing over and over again. Her body was soaked and twitching in pleasure that Melina leans her head back feeling more heated.

"*Whines again*"

"I know you love it. I know you enjoy it. I know you crave for it hmm? Knowing the possible heat of pleasure burning through you hmm?" his fingers didn't stop moving in and out of her that she was already crying out once more in pleasure again. He sees her panting heavily now till he slams his fingers into her deeper making her scream once more. He just chuckled from the sensation of pleasure that Melina leans back panting as he was still ramming his fingers into her harder and harder.

"E..eno...ugh...ahhhhhh!! Please no more pleasure!!! I'll go insane i..if you keep this up!!" she begs of him.

"Then lets see it. Show me that face of yours! I want to see it!" he quickens his fingers as she was screaming out arching her hips feeling him going all out now. Her body was still dripping in sweat feeling her own lower wetness spilling everywhere.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:12 am

He poynded her harder with his palm and fingers driving her insane was part of his goal at the moment. He knew shen she bursts she would be ready for him to begin the real pleasure. He smirks and nips and kisses her skin as he rammed his fingers harder inside of her even as her hios arch and buck, twistinf in pleasure a sshe moans and screams losing it.

He was driving her closer knowinf she loved it but she still hides her face. She was so embarrassed that he could control her body like this and keep her stunned with increasing oleasure. Even he was surprised he could and he was enjoying every monent as he burned this time ibto his heart.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 pm

She tried to hold back feeling his fingers slamming into her harder and harder, feeling some wetness staining his fingers. How in the world could he be so cruel to her knowing the possible heat going between them. She already leans her head back crying out in a dazed with drool showing from her lips. Melina was trying to hold back, feeling her body bucking and twitching in pleasure that he was watching her struggling.

Melina tense up feeling her body burning before she screams out feeling her hips arch off the bed. She screams out climaxing hard over his hands and arm as he stops feeling her crying out from how good it felt. He kept his lips against her neck hearing her breathing heavily thanks to it. He keeps his fingers into her with a few slow thrusts that she whines feeling more weaker thanks to it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:59 pm

"You came so much im impressed but now.." he removes his dingers and settles over her. He was already prepared for this and before she could comoletely recover she felt his tip. ".. we get to the real fun." He finushed and thrusts his member into her.

She was slick and weak making it easy for him to penetrate her deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:17 pm

She arches her back off the bed, moaning out lustfully feeling him fully inside of her. Her body twitching as he groans out in pleasure, feeling her tightening around him. Melina felt so tight and wet he didn't want to pull out but grinds into her that she gasped hissing. It felt so big to have him inside of her again but he groans panting heavily to his hands gripping her hips.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:11 am

Even keeping inside felt good t9 h8m and he pushes hard pressing her into the bed. He didnt change anything and just let her get used to h8m bef9re giving her heavy thrusts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:12 am

He panted looking down at her face seeing her face expressions. Melina already grips the blankets feeling him still deep inside of her. He only lowers his hands to touch her waist wanting to give her pleasure due to feeling how tight she became.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:42 pm

When he pulled out to prepare for his hips she whines feeling her body trying to keep him inside before he had her filled up thebnext second. His thrust sounded with a wet clap then he moves his hip keeping her pressed into the bed with his hands
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:55 pm

She gasped feeling that but Brandon groans loving how tight she got after a few minutes. He really was out of it and that left her purring and growing more hotter in pleasure. He made sure she didn't move too much but wishes to savor the feeling.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:55 am

The slow pace was deiving him to go faster but he resisted. He wanted to see just how slow he could do this before h snaped and completely claimed her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:56 am

She moans out each time he pushes into her but whines as he pulls out. This pleasurable sensation just burns through her whole body that he was hissing in and out feeling her tightening around him. Brandon wanting to show no mercy to her but he ha to remember to stay calm; to keep himself as a good boy after some time. He wanted to make her feel so good she will only think of wanting him harder and harder.

"Ahhhh....ahhhhhh.....mmmm...mnnnffmmmm.....mmmmm..."

"*Panting*So t..tight...you're hot and tight all around me. You feel so good.." he panted still bucking his hips still pushing deeper and deeper into her even harder. She already whimpers again feeling him still thrusting deeply and slowly that she cries out feeling him pushing into her harder and harder. He really was out of it now and that left her feeling more heated than normal. Knowing the possible heat of pleasure burning through her at the moment. She gasped as he was still moving but her moans grew feeling him holding her hips while pushing more deeper into her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:30 am

He took her harder and deeper but not faster yet. He held her hips to keep her still and she squirmed in heated pleasure as her hole dripped badly. He throbbed amd swelled as he sank further into his lust and thrusts harder. His hips clap hard as he pusbed all the way inside and started to move faster a bit at a time. He let hee get used ti the new pace becore speeding up. She felt him throbbing inside if her womb when he was fully inside of her and he grons out heavuly loving how good ahe fekt to him. Her moans were whines that grew loud and she squeezes he rbreasts wishing fir mire oleasure even as he took her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:34 pm

She cries out feeling him doing this but that left Melina purring and whimpering in more pleasure. Her hands reaches up to try grabbing his arm but he held them both down, groaning out. From what he felt, she was clenching down around his member. Her whole body starting to get more soaked in sweat. She felt amazing around his member and it left him wanting to feel more of her. He groans out once more feeling her squirming on her back.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:47 am

"Haaa mmmmm ssss such a naughty girl haa trying to speed things up. Mmmmmrrrr Are you that close? Grrrr Good i want you to burst. I want to make you cum as mmmmm many times as i can to show my love for you like this." He daid hissing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:45 am

"D..don't talk like that Brandon hhaaa pleae..that makes it so..e..embarrassing. You're making my whole body feel so hot r..right now....please, I don't mmmmmmm...I don't wanna.." she tried to talk but Brandon slams in to hear her screaming out in pleasure while looking more heated. her hole was clenching and twitching that she was panting in and out. Brandon slowly feels her grinding her hips that he quickens his thrusts making her scream even worse. She was looking hotter and hotter now that her whole face was flushed pink. He groans still thrusting into her that she was moaning out drooling.

"Not so fast! Not so fast!! You'll make me cum! You're gonna make me cum!!" she cries out feeling her body burning as he grunts each time still slamming into her. His member pushing against her womb opening that he was growling wanting to make her cum. She cries out still drooling heavily before he keeps quickening his thrusts faster and faster that she was warning him to slow down. He and her tenses up rapidly before he slams in once more with a lustful growl orgasm as she cries out with eyes wide looking dazed.

She felt his hot flow of cum spilling into her that it hits against the womb opening but not inside. He twitched feeling his cum fill her up while Melina twitched feeling her body aching but soaked in sweat. He panted still holding her arms down that he groans pulling back that his member pops out with some cum spilling out. She panted twitching from her orgasm but her hole was opening and closing as she tried to catch her breath. Melina tries to move but he panted still feeling hard wanting more. His moves over to her slowly that he grabs her hips to pull her towards him.

Melina squeaks feeling his grip on her rear that he held his member to rub the tip against her hole panting. "W..wait...p..please.g..give me a second t..t..ahhhhhhh~" he slams back in again with another low groan of pleasure feeling her insides clenching down on him. Brandon groans panting with his hands tightening around her waist before starting to thrust down again moaning out as she grips the sheets taking him harder again.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:08 am

He continued as if neither of them had cum and thrusts harder and faster unti her. He was driving her insane and her protests were broken and shw couldnt finish them. His tip slammed violently against thr opening of her womb and her pussy driooed in her fkuids and his cum leaked out with them.

He wasnt hust hikding her hios anu more pulling her uo into his thrusts. He wanted to oush deeper but guessed she would have stooped him he thrusts as hard a she dared trying ti avoid penetrating her deepest spot. She was being driven wild buly his relentless claim on her body

"MMM i will talk like that. Haa youre using a spel to keep me out. Haa are you arfraid i might make you go insane?" He asks not stooping his hips a she crashed against the entrance to her womb threatening ri breach it but not actually doing so. It took all of his self control to do so and was an interesting challenge to hin.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:24 am

"B..Brandon please..hhaaa please d..don't...mmmmmmmmm..mmmmmmmm.." he stops grinding against her rear that she was screaming out drooling heavily from what he was doing. His tip was pushing against her womb as if he was trying to force himself inside of her. However, that leaves her feeling weaker and twitching in pleasure. Her hole was dripping feeling his balls twitching want to fill her up. He groans out still pushing against her that he lays on top of her still grinding and groaning wanting more of her.

"I know it feels good. You're almost tempting me to just push past this barrier and push inside of your womb.....your already twitching and aching for pleasure." he said teasing her that she was starting to pant in and out drooling heavily. She wasn't sure what to say or do but Brandon looks at her heated daze. She blushes feeling him buck against her again that she whimpers feeling him pushing into her more and more. Her face was flushed pink, her eyes looking down at her hands shaking from the over bearing pleasure. He was serious when it came to giving her pleasure and he wouldn't stop till she was screaming/moaning his name.

"W..what are you talking about? Mmmmm I'm n..not tempting you..I'm n..not..sssssssssss......."

"Yes you are..your body is so hot right now. Your aching for more, your dripping all over my meaty cock wanting more. You're already dripping wet....you want me to punish you don't you?" he said to smack her rear as she squeaks feeling him hitting it over and over again that she moans out drooling. Even from the sting it felt so good to be hit like this by him. Each smack was loud but he groans wanting to hear it louder and louder.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:11 pm

After the fifth slap there was a red mark. He hit the same spot each time and bucks harder. He was stilm trying to distract her so he could claim her fully. She was straining to hold on to her focus and he was shaking it up badly woth his efforts to drive himself as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:49 pm

He felt her still dripping wet and from the feeling, she was already soaking her back legs and the sheets. Brandon wanted to break her so badly that she was driving him insane seeing just how lost she became after so long. He groans feeling her twitching from the inside while looking more heated now that she lowers her upper part of her body against the bed before she hissed feeling him squeeze her rear once more. So red and swollen that it was making him feel more hungry just to play with her. She blushes heavily feeling her already burning up that more wetness spills out of her to the bed. He started bucking against her slowly but deeply feeling her that she was twitching with tongue hanging out.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:53 am

"Mmm youre just so precious. If it werent for my need to play forst i would fuck you until you couldnt move anymore this instant. " he said and rubs worse. He couldnt have said anything worse at the moment and he didnt mjnce words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:48 pm

She blushes heavily hearing his words but Melina only smiled finding it adorable and precious. He really was something out but that leaves her feeling more excited now. Brandon just smirked seeing that but leans close to kiss her cheek.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 am