Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

One eye on the sky

Brandon Maboroshi2

One eye on the sky - Page 25 Empty Re: One eye on the sky

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:56 am

He stops with his fingers and licks them. Theb he surprised her and bent liw to eat her out. It was a sudden and she didnt excect it. She cried out feeling his tongue work her pussy harshly almost like he was trying to lap up all her spilling juices.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:46 pm

She cries out feeling each stroke of his tongue, leaning her head back moaning out softly in pleasure. Her body tried to move away from his tongue but he growls as a warning, pulling her close leaving kisses and licks against her soaked folds. She was delicious but that was the lust talking. For now, he wanted to savor this till he was burning up in heated desire. He did feel big and hard for her but he wanted to wait and see what she'll do.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:12 pm

He took his time to lick and slurp her wet hole taking advantage of her squirming to feel out her most sensitive spots. It got to the point he had to hold her still and that was when she lost it. Trapped by his hands and being violated by his tongue and lips soon got to be too much for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:36 pm

"Brandon please no more!! No more pleasure!! I don't know if my body can take much more. Please..please I...I c...cca..hhhhhhhaaa!!!!" he was slurping loudly now that he keeps her thighs apart from each other. If she didn't wish to admit it then Brandon will have to make her release that tension. He pushes his tongue into her slit that she arches her back screaming out drooling. He didn't stop or slow down, feeling more of her wet fluids spilling onto his tongue.

Melina was leaning back against the wall, gripping the pillow beside her left side that she cries out drooling. "Cumming..y..you're going to make me cum!!" she screams out that her body tenses up to bite down on her bottom lip. Brandon clamps his lips on her sex that he feels her releasing hard inside of his mouth. She whines out loudly feeling that but groans out with gasps feeling her hips shaking from the burst of her climax hit her. She leans against the bedboard to fall on her side as she was panting. Her hands shaking with drool spilling down her chin with unfocused eyes.

He kept licking slowly inside of her to get every drop but she gasped weakly feeling him licking her slowly and deeply.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:54 am

"Mmm your mouth says no more but that squirt said you loved it. Melli if you dont want this thwn why did you cum so hard." It was a cruel question and before she could completely recover he was pressing his tip against her slit. He rubbed it up and down as she whines and wiggles her hips. He wasnt sure what she was trying to do but he teases her with his tip alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:40 am

Even his teasing was getting to her and she didn't know what else to do or say. Brandon was dangerous when it came to pleasure, fighting against her own resistance against his brute honesty. Sadly for her, he was right. She loved feeling everything he's done to her so far but her mind was fighting her. She panted feeling from the slow strokes of his tip against her folds that more of her own juices spill out wetting it. He felt that of course knowing she did love it but watching her fight him was precious.

He even pulls her legs together to have her see his length push in between her legs and her slit, seeing it slick with her love juices. Melina blushes heavily feeling it but he laughed finding it arousing. "You see it right? You see just what you done to me, Melina. Your wet...your hot....your aching right now. I know you been saying you don't want this..but you are speaking a different tune. I know you want me to pound you into this mattress right now, screaming and begging for me to break you. Isn't that right?"

"....*Shaking*N..No..I t..told you, I don't...I mean I..." she couldn't even speak clearly for him to hear her but a sudden moan left her lips feeling Brandon thrust his hips forward that his length rubs against both her slit and the clit. They were already burning from all this and she whines leaning her head back.

"Come on Melina, tell me the truth. If you do; I'll be sure to reward you. I know this hole of yours wants me..You want me. Just tell me..I won't be mad." he said in a low tone that he keeps grinding against her feeling her hole twitching as it opens and closes. It felt so good but she was too embarrassed to admit it. She felt her body soaked in sweat that her clothes(whatever remained on her) were also soaking wet thanks to it. Even her breasts were peeking out a little that he licked his lips, groaning with growls mixed in it. She did feel amazing and the noises she made only aroused him more.

"Well? Say it Melina; I want to hear you say what you really feel. How you feel when I get to ravish this sexy body of yours. I know you want it."

"*Moaning softly but eyes were shadowed by her hair* Haa...hhhaa....hhaa...hhnn...nnnnn.....'I..I don't...I need to keep in control..n..no matter how g..good he feels...this thick monster of a cock is already pulsing......how am I g..gonna...hhhaaa...oh n..noo..oohhhhh....my body is growing weaker. My heart is pounding in my chest...I n..need to hold o.on.....b...but I...mmmmmmm!!!' she gasped feeling him tug off the remaining part of her clothes exposing her lush breasts. He lowers down still bucking his hips to grind against her hole while latching onto her breast licking around the nipple.

"*Growling lustfully still teasing her*"

"*Weakly whimpers/whines feeling her nipple and breasts squeezed* 'N..No! Not my b..breast...my n..nipple....he..he's hhaaaa...mmmmmmmm.....'

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:31 pm

He sucks her sesnitive nipple a bit harder than he intended and her moan broke the train of thought she was on for a moment. "Mmmm such tastly luscious breasts. I could suck and squeeze th3m all i want and youll cm hard wont you. And your hole is practically begging for me to plunge my cock insid e." He grings worse after she cries out to the darkness in pure pleasure. His tip catches on her opening as he grinds and almost pushes inside. He didnt just yet still enkoying tbose breasts that she managed to keep hidd3n.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:29 pm

She felt her whole body burning up in desire that Melina blushes heavily feeling her whole body burning up. He was showing no mercy towards her that it left him already feeling more heated than normal. Seeing just how lost and aroused she became made him feel even more hotter. Brandon groans licking against her nipples that she whines feeling her hole opening and closing in pleasure.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:54 am

He licks harder and starts sucking her nipples harder. His fingers slip between her legs and fondle her pussy even as it was opening and closeing. She wanted something. Something she never revealed to him. The ritual was part of her need but never learned what she was needing. She wanted an insatiable hunger to stab her insides and fuck her until her desire was finally satiated.

He was nearly what she wanted when the ritual was set off but not quite. Next with his power she felt the taste of her desire finally getting a taste of what it needed. She almost couldnt wait for his powers to completely return. She imagined a demonic beast that would breed her and completely dominate her body and the idea made her pussy get even worse even as his fingers touch her quivering dripping hole.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:59 pm

She tried to control her mind and sanity feeling his fingers still rubbing violently while looking down. He only feels him sucking and licking against her breasts and nipples more. He even groans out feeling her burning up even worse now. She started to whimper feeling him push against it that he was groaning loving the taste of her that she hisses feeling him pushing more against her wet opening that it was opening and closing by each of his touches.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:52 pm

He rubs slowly at first and pays careful attention to her face whole he rubs her. He wasnt going to make this bad for her and she was loving hos touch. He pulled away from her breasts to give them a pause and starts with her neck licking and sucking it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:37 am

She lets out a squeak feeling his licks and kisses against her heated skin that Melina leans her head back shivering. It felt way too hot and too good that she was already gripping the sheets in her hands while feeling more and more heated. She already started to burn up in more aroused pleasure that she hisses when he bit her a little. Another heated lick was felt from him that Brandon groans at the taste of her blood.

"B....brandon...Brandon pl...please.." He hears her weak heated tone of voice going to his ears that he only presses up more against her in hopes of giving more pleasure towards her. She already feels more over heated now that it left her now burning up with her wetness spilling down to the bed.

"*Kisses against neck slowly while groaning*"

She gasped feeling another lick and kiss against her neck that he moves his body closer to have her sit up into his lap while still teasing and kissing the neck. This only caused her to moan out softly as he was still pleasuring her but Melina started to lose her self to his punishments.

"*Panting while shaking*Mmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm.....sssssss.."

"Mmmmmm...feels good right? Your leaving such a mess too.."

"I..I'm n...n..not..I'm not..l..leaving a m..mess.....Brandon-Nugghh!"

"Lying will only make me punish and play with you more Melina. You shouldn't do that.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:48 pm

Her lie earns her breast a slap and his fingers rub harder further denying her his cock. He teases her even worze now that she was weaker under him. He could take her at any tim and the fact he was holding back drives her heat crawling up the walls in her mind.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:05 am

She cries out again from the hit and the rubs that Brandon just chuckled at the sounds she lets out. Knowing the punishment for denying her desire only made him want to punish her more. In fact, he decided to give her another chance to quickly force her on her knees facing away from him. His hand rubbing her rear as she blushes looking down. "You can be honest with me, Melina. I know you want more right? Dose your body crave for me?" he said rubbing her that she whimpers feeling her legs shaking.

"I..I don't...k..know..e..everything burns r..right now. It burns so m..much.." her voice sounded weaker but he shook his head to still rub her wet slit but his hand grips the one of the cheeks to look at her. She's lying again which only made him smirk evil like that he lets go to chuckle.

"Then...that's another punishment. You'll be getting spanked while you count to 40 for me. I need to see you be good since you can't be honest." he said as she quickly looks at him blushing.

"4..40!? You can't b..be...." she sees him grip her rear as she whines from the feeling. He was serious that his hand was rubbing her faster to make her gasp again. He was dead serious before he lifts his hand off.

"Be sure to count..or you start over dear." his hand came down to give sharp smack to her rear. She squeaked feeling that but blushes heavily looking down.

"Well? *Hits her rear again but harder* Count."

"Ah! One......*Feels another hit/whimpers* Two.....*Another one* Three......*Whines feeling another*Four......*gets hit again*Ah! Five........." she hid her face from view but he didn't stop as he hits her rear more. Her wetness starting to run down her legs.

"Six.....*feels another hit*Mmmmm....s...seven......*Gets hit again*Hnnn....Eight......*another one*Ahhhh..N..nine.....*groans with a hiss*T...ten..."

"Good girl..keep going...."he brings his hand down harder now to hear her moan softly. The hits will get harder everytime she goes up ten each this should be a fun game for him while seeing Melina squirm and wiggle in his hold while she was being punished for denying her pleasure again.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:42 am

He didnt ease up making each hit take its time to fade before addding the next slap. She was getting worse and her body was buckling by the time he got to 15. He wasnt goi g easy with her and mak8ng her say the n7mber only added to her humilliation. He was preparing her to break either she would make it to her goal and get his cock. Or she woild break and he would claim her when she was mindlessly drowned in pleasure. Either way he was going to take what was his.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:09 pm

She whines feeling the hits getting stronger and stronger that she was shaking and twitching by the time she got to 20. Her silt was close to cumming but he only rubs her rear before making sure she couldn't escape or move. When seeing her drooling on the sheets he adds another smack that she squeaks feeling it once more. "Keep counting..where are you?"

"2..20..."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:02 am

Shw cums at 30 and she didnt go limp. She whined after her scream and her legs drip heavily. He wasnt easing up and she felt her butt a bit raw. He rubbed the tender flesh stroking slowly so smooth out her skin before spanking again "AAAAHHH~ 30!!!" she burst heavily shaking as she burst. The dripping was worse now that she was soaked from her release. He didnt stop he didnt punish her for cumming. He rewarded her with another spank. "Oooh 31~." She said weakly and wiggles her hips. She eanted more and was nearky done. Her pleasure was overflowing but she wasnt completely lost yet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:54 pm

"You really are soaked down there naughty girl. I wonder if you would cum again if you get to 40? If you do, I know you'll really go all out again won't you?" he rubs her rear again while slowly giving a couple squeezes too. Her skin was already red from the spanking he's given her that it left her panting wiggling her butt to him.

"*blushing heavily*"

"Lets try again...you got ten more...*lifts up hand and brings it down to hit her again*"

"*Moans out drooling* 3..31....*gets hit again* Mmmmm 32......*Panting to whines again* 3...33.."

"Come on....you're almost there...*hits her rear harder*"

"AHHH~ 34!!!!......Hnnnn!!! 35....*panting heavily now* Ahhhhhh 3....3...36..."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:52 am

The last four were specially hard and stung the worst. He didnt know for sure if she lost it or not but she was panting and cries out worse "3...37.. haa aaahmmmm 3...30...8..." her eyes seemed to be darting around but shw did her best to hang on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:52 am

"Come on, just a few more and you did well. Come on.." he orders bringing his hand back down as strong as he could hearing her yelp twitching.

"3..3.....*panting looking lost* 3...39......"

He only remains silent before lifting his hand and bringing down with all his might hitting her rear as strong as he could. Melina tenses up screaming out in pleasure that she grips the sheets feeling her rear stinging from the hit. "Ahhhhhhhhh 4..40!!!" she falls on the bed again panting in and out but she was also cumming when he hits her. She felt heated already and it burns her twice as much. He could only laugh seeing how cute she was that it left him feeling more aroused in wanting her.

"Very good. You manage to count up to 40 and I was right about you cumming on 40. Such a good girl.." he mutters patting her head as Melina tried to regain her composure once more. It was unlike anything she's felt but Brandon was now being gentle even when she was still cumming.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:07 am

He reaches low and rubs hs fingers against her folds. Her cum collected on hjs fingers and he pulls them back to get a close look at her fluids. " you really seemed to enjoy that. How would you enjoy something inside your dripping wet hole."

He was smirking at his success and hppy she enjoyed herself. He wanted to keep driving her pleasure just to see how bad she would get before she snapped.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:34 pm

She panted trying to catch her breath but Brandon looks to her seeing Melina trying to stay stable. Her body glowing in sweat that she was already feeling more over heated than normal that it left her burning up worse. The heated sensation she felt already ran down her legs before he lowers his hands to spread her slit apart. She yelps feeling that but his fingers keep around the area to be sure she felt everything she could. She was really aroused feeling him doing this that Melina felt heated trying to remain silent as he opens and closed her hole.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:16 am

He toys with her hole before licking agaist it. The lick surprised her and dhe arches her back with a moan passing her lips. He was teasing her with his fingers and pleasuring her with his tongue.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:53 am

"*Shaking while twitching* D..don't..please don't tease me with your fingers a..and ahhh~ T..tongue. You already did mmmmm enough on me Brandon please..please let me go.." he heard her beg to him still squirming from what she felt since her body already was aching and burning so badly right now. It just made her feel more heated because of it.

"And why should I? You're already soaking wet and you're twitching down there. Are you sure you wish for me to stop giving you pleasure or are you just wanting to beg for more? I don't mind giving you more pleasure if that is what you wish. Just need to keep you aroused and hot till your still squirting and dripping.." she blushes hearing his words but tries to get away from him. He just held her close to him still rubbing against her folds and licking inside while kissing against it. Another heated moan leaves her lips as she grips some of the sheets in her hands trying to ignore the feeling but it was way too good for her not to ignore it. Feeling hot and bothered was something he is used to and it left her already burning in pleasure.

"B..because I told you I..I'm not mmmmmmm I'm not....."

"Your not what? *Pushes tongue into her licking deeply*"

She cries out feeling that but started shaking and bucking her hips. It felt way too good and he wasn't show any mercy towards her. It was way too hot for her and yet she was already burning up for more. Melina just feels over heated again but her moans rose higher and higher with her hips moving.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Her moving hips made it a bit of a chllenge but e didnt mind. As he licks her deeply she was losing it worse than before. She hadbeen ready and waiting for him now he was kst teasing and touching her. He didnt ease up in his afdecrions and even when shebwaa ckose he could tell and worked hs tongue to mke her cum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:49 am