Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Brandon Maboroshi2

The southwest kingdom  Empty The southwest kingdom

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:05 pm

She felt it slowly statring to swell and pulse from her touches and he kept a straight face that was turning red.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The southwest kingdom  Empty Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm

The reaction made her giggle before sitting up to look right at him. Gareth didn't move from all this attention that she smiled even more to lean in closer to nip and kiss against his lips. He tried to reach for her cheek but stops remembering his wrists were tied up.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:32 am

He reaches with his head inst3am and missed kissing her neck. She let out a shiver of excitement feeling u8s lips th3 em pushed him back down. " no no naughty naughty. Its my turn to play you sly fox." She said her vpice smlothe and unbroken. His kiss was too good and she knew she had to be firmer from now on. If sh3 didnt he would take every inch to pleasure her even trapped in his bonds.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:16 pm

She looks right at him with her eyes that Alania just smirked to give the tip a kiss. She slowly begins to lick against the tip which made Gareth moan a little feeling that. Her eyes still remained on his face still teasing him that she started to stroke his length a little.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:42 am

He didnt move letting her take her time. It always baffled him why she liked it so much. The licking nd sucking. As he watched her she seemed very aroused and wanting but he knew she was denying herself to tease him. He honestly wonders how long sh3 could hold out before her need takes over. He began to wonder as well if he would cum before they did.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:10 am

He decided not to say a thing but lets Alana do what she wished. She already had him tied up by the wrists. Now, it could be a different view on things. She just keeps slurping and sucking on his length that she purrs blushing. Gareth just blushes seeing this but that made him feel more aroused and throb inside of her mouth. This made her moan taking him in deeper into her throat.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 am

He started to groan lightly wantibg to break the bonds and claim her fir her teasing him. He didnt but seeing her face and expressions was making h8m burn hotter. He throbbed worse in he rmouth and his heart pounded rapidly through his body
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Alana smiles from doing all this but her lips only widen more to take his member into her throat. She murrs happily from the feeling that she was wagging her hips left and right very slowly. The sensation of pleasure burning through her body just made her want him more. She relaxes her throat before taking him in more to get a groan from him. He was throbbing so much in her mouth that she moans slurping on his member more and more.

He bucks his hips upward to push his member into her mouth a little more, hearing her whine while pleasuring him. Her hands rubbing under his length while hearing a hiss from him. He was so precious when given pleasure but she will be sure to make him like it. She shuts her eyes again still taking him into her mouth that he was struggling to break free.

"*Pulls back*Phaaaa! I-If you keep moving your going to make me stop, G-gareth..behave yourself..." she said panting to him while seeing him looking more heated to throb from what she did.

"E-easy for y-you to say.." he said but groans seeing her licking and stroking his length slowly to spread her wetness on it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 am

He worked harder to keep still but he was getting closer to his bursting point from all her affections. He groans again as she takes him all the way with her mputh determined to suck him dry. Sh3 reaches down to rub herself while she was so focused on him inside her mouth she didnt notice that her body was moving on its own. Her pleasure and heat increase getting closer as he throbbed down her throat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:48 pm

He panted out heavily while feeling Alana just slurping away at his member, feeling it throb from within her mouth more and more. He was so close to bursting that he couldn't warn Alana. The sensation of her warm mouth only made him want her more. Even seeing her pleasuring herself was a nice view that he was lowering his head thanks to it. She blushes seeing how lost he was that she keeps moving her head in hopes he will let go till moving her head all the way to have him fully in the throat. He screams out in pleasure but felt his member throbbing and releasing his semen into her.

Alana gulps it down while stroking under his length getting every drop while twitching herself loving it. Gareth groans but feels him move her head up to have his member slip out with a pop. He still felt aroused but she just giggled licking her lips still stroking him off.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:17 am

It was hot slick and throbbing in her hand and he groans feeling oversensitive from hjs release. He began to wonder if she was e er going to satisfy the itch he knew was bugging ber insides.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:07 am

"Alana, how much mmmm longer are you gonna tease me here? I know I'm not the only one burning right now." he looks down to her as she gives him a lustful stare of hunger, her hands stroking his member up and down very slowly with a flushed expression. She knew that and yet, she didn't want to spoil it. She wanted to give him all the pleasure she can and make him enjoy it.

"I know but...I want you to want it more, Gareth. I already grow hungry thanks to it and I don't want to ruin it for us." she said while he only blushes to shake his head. How could she ruin such a heated moment? Knowing both him and her were already aroused due to all this.

"H-Huh? What are you-" she stops his words with her hands squeezing his member that a heated moan leaves his lips. This made him grow more aroused in wanting her that she was whimpering in some heat due to that. She moves in closer kissing and licking against the tip again that she was slurping his member more and more thanks to it.

He groans out feeling that but she shuts her eyes to savor the taste still growing wetter thanks to it. Her legs shaking each time while hearing him moan, hiss, and groan wanting more. She was just teasing him more and more and it left him all aroused and wanting.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:52 am

He was panting and getting tenpted to push her off and take her then and there. He resisted because he didnt want to spoil her fun and he groans again feeling her own moan grom his member pushing deep into her throat again.

He started to think she was acting like a succubus needing to drink his cum to stay sane. He began to wonder what the darkness poison had done to her before he managed to stop it. Darkness still lingers inside of her he knew that he had his own darkness born of loneliness. Watching and feeling her slurping with that hungry look told him she wanted him badly and was fighting herself to keep teasing.

He began to wonder what would happen if he used his dark powers to violate her insides like in her mansion.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 am

He already had some thoughts of what will happen to her if he tried doing that but she will be more prepared for it. Just like the last time when she was sucking him off under the table when they were having dinner. She was just as greedy slurping his member like this but she was not as crazy in wanting it. No no no she was taking her time to lick the sides and suck him off as hard as she can, feeling his member deep in her throat. He lets out another groan feeling close that she was quickening her head to make him climax once more.

"A..alana....c..close...close again." he said hearing the slurping and sucking on his cock that she blushes feeling it throb as that told her he was indeed already close. She didn't pull off this time before slurping again as Gareth leans back screaming out his pleasure before he bursts down her throat. Alania purrs loving the feeling of his semen spilling down her throat before she gulps it down with him panting and having one eye open seeing her swallowing it once more. No drops were seen from her spilling any which told him she seriously was gulping it all down.

He shook feeling her stroking his balls again before he struggles in the binds once more but she pulls her head up about to pull him out but was slurping on the tip that was over sensitive. Gareth looks at her while growling in pleasure but adjusted his legs that she was still in between his legs to have him watching her.

"Ahhhhh...hhhaaaaa.....Nugh....mmmmm!!"

"*Slurping and sucking on tip hard now* Mmmmm~mmmmmm...mmmmm.."

"A...alana, let my arms go...you made me cum 5 times now. When am I gonna...." his words were cut short with a groan leaving his throat feeling her stroking him while sucking the tip. She did look up showing love lust eyes that she whines wagging her hips left and right. But he looks up to lean his head back, wanting to touch the top of her head to make her take it even deeper but she has his arms tired back with some of the bed sheets. He gets she loves bondage but she was having all the fun but he was just getting milked.

He wanted to pleasure her but she had him like this to make him struggle once more. He wanted to break free to pleasure her because out of the corner of his eyes, he saw her pussy opening and closing with wetness spilling out. This made him see she was just as bad, growing hungry for someone to ram into her and make her get stuff with cum. Licking his lips, he looks down seeing her still sucking the tip before taking him in her throat again, earning a moan from him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:35 am

He was dazed and the temptation was getting stronger for him. He struggled again tugging at the bonds hearing the fabric rip a little from the effort.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:11 am

Even if he heard it, Alana didn't seem to hear the rip since she was so sucked into pleasuring him. You could say she was indeed like a succubus that grew more and more hungry for her lover's seed. She just keeps slurping and sucking away feeling him growing bigger in her mouth. A moan left her throat still taking him that she was moving her head up and down while rubbing his balls when another moan left his throat. Just how much longer will she keep tormenting him like this? Giving him all the pleasure in the world but never letting him have a chance.

She keeps moving her head while resting on her front on the bed but he sees her hole still opening and closing wanting pleasure. She was denying that pleasure to her own body before sucking more harsh to make him groan out louder. He hissed through his teeth before bucking his hips to shudder. He just came again as she whimpers a little, gulping it down her throat once more. It still was to delicious that she licks around it with him still in her mouth. He panted feeling that but even if he felt drained, his darker energy kept giving him energy to keep going till he can free himself. Alana blushes to pull back from his member with a pop but was stroking him to feel his member having veins all around still throbbing in heat.

"*Panting feeling her touch*"

"Still so m..much..you're really amazing, Gareth. You just keep cumming and cumming....it's so arousing..my poor pussy is so drench right now wanting to feel you inside of me but...I still want to have more..." she purrs to slowly lick her lips clean of his semen. He blushes worse seeing that but she lowers down to leave kisses against him that he keeps trying to pull at his bonds, hearing more ripping before she takes him in her mouth again earning another moan from him. Her mouth got hotter suddenly but she only purrs deeply, still taking him in all the way. It was just way too arousing for her to stop and she was now pushing her fingers into her pussy to ease some of the heat.

She made her yelp feeling that but moan while pleasuring him more and more, drooling a little while she was seeing his expression on his face. He seems so excited and lost that she wanted to make him feel even better. More better than before till he arches his back, feeling the tip of her tongue rubbing against the tip of his member. Even if she grew hungry so did he. He felt the need to punish her for doing this to him. To make her beg and scream out his name while she was clawing at the sheets.

Of course he could do that and show no mercy but this only made him feel more aroused in wanting her. Wanting to touch and ravish her sexy body. Feeling her against his own that she made him cum over and over filling her pussy and womb. That was just the feeling of it before he winces again. She was slurping on him once more but moans happily wanting another blow of his semen. He kept trying to break free panting heavily from all this that he groans feeling her licking under the head now that it twitched. She smiled seeing that but shuts her eyes slurping away once more. If he didn't break free, he would lose his mind and she won't let him give the desire she is craving for.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:12 am

He got one arm free and the blanket let his other arm go he sat up forcing her off him and slammed her hard into the floor squeezing her neck. His eyes were wild and he was panting still hard still throbbing. She gasps burning red and struggles a little. He stopped her with a squeeze that choked her air away. She stopped and gapss for air when het her breathe and then he plunged jnside of her with a roar of triumph and lust.

The thrust was so sudden and powerful it stapped past her pussy into her womb and his hips jackhammer. Heavy groans and growls come from his mouth as he thrusts and his free hand squeezes her breast tight.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:21 pm

She whines feeling that but her body only feeling a little heated now before he slams her down on the bed once more. He wanted her to savor this desire and to make her really want it. Alana just purrs when he grips her throat a little tighter before slowly leaning down to kiss and nip at her lips. Her body squirms from under him that he bucks his hips forward to thrust his member into her wet hole. She begins burning up to feel more hotter that it made her pussy start dripping a little more thanks to this new aggressive behavior. Her moans growing softly but slowly while he was groaning out thanks to it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:23 am

He growls lightly biting her skin and panting. "You got grr wetter. Since when donyou loke this rough treatment?" He asks thrusting harder suspecting she liked it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 pm

"What d..do you mean? You couldn't t..tell? Mmmm knowing I love this sort of treatment by you? I was begging in some w..way haaaa if you could treat me a bit more rougher. I know you love me, Gareth but sssss I wanted to have some rough punishment. A desire for you to love me back. So please..please go as rough as you want w..with me. I can take it..." he blushes hearing her beg like this but groans grinding against her body to hear a few gasps from Alana.

"Grrrr even the way you sound is dirty....damn it. I don't want to lose it just yet but I can feel your pussy getting so tight...all over my cock." he said kissing and holding her while bucking his hips.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:07 am

He grips her breasts squeezing hard until they turn red bucking harder and faster. Sbe wanted it rought huh? Then he would give it to her. He hears her moan beg and scream as his cock tortured her pussy and womb repeatedly penetrating her womb. It was thanka to her he was big enough to do so and she felt him swelling insidd her increasing her pleasure as she clamped down on him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:43 am

"W..what's wrong Gareth? Are you going to break me? B..break me. Break my naughty soaking wet pussy for your own desires. I'm all yours to do however you wish..please ahhhh please k..keep mmmmm!!" she felt him bucking forward to move her against the blankets of the bed, groaning out at how noisy and naughty she was being. Even hearing how she talked was making him want to really break her. The pleasure only burning through her body to make her moan, drooling out with eyes shut. He keeps his hands on her body, still thrusting that he groans with a hiss leaving after.

Her pussy was already squirting a little but this made him feel her grow tighter.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:21 am

Haa i felt that mmmmm you just came didnt you grrr" he said moaning with groans as his hips slam harder. She gasps and hisses out

"Haa yes sssss i did youre so good mmmm more haa give me more break me fuck me ruin me im yours and only yours ahh!" Shw cries out at the end feeling him bite her neck thrusting worse
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 pm

He kept his grip around her neck, seeing her whimpering heavily due to that but Alana just whines grinding her hips. He groans feeling that but Gareth only wanted to break her more. Make her scream his name in wanting all the pleasure he could give. He panted to pull out and flip her on her knees, gripping her hips suddenly. She yelps from that but gasps with a mixed moan when he rams into her once more that she felt his member a bit more thicker and longer thanks to that. He only groans loving the wetness and heat that he begins thrusting hard into her while she purrs loving the sensation.

"You're way tighter like this but I don't care. I'm going to really show no mercy towards you Alana. I'm going to make you squirt for me over and over again. Till I fill this soft wet pussy of yours with my hot cum." he groans but she gasped wiggling her hips wanting more. He was so lost in pleasure that his member was just burning and growing more thicker from the inside. He just keeps his hands on her hips before slamming into her that she hisses and moans again.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:52 am

The wet claps grew louder and he gripped her tight pulling her into his thrusts. Her breasts swing dangerously and she arches her back losing her self control to the pleasure. She felt his control slipping and his thrusts getting even more wild with her in what he guessed was her favorite position.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:58 pm