Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

The southwest kingdom

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The southwest kingdom  - Page 22 Empty Re: The southwest kingdom

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:44 am

Alana tries to get her tail away from him but Gareth only grows more heated in wanting her by sucking and licking the tip. She already was trying to keep calm that he was even stroking her slippery tail as he was holding her close. She could feel his sharp teeth poke at the skin of the tail with her whimpering and purring from each touch and lick. He groans loving the noises she makes but that made him want to love her even more.

"Mmmmm.."

"You are s..so hhaaa evil, my king. T..teasing your queen like this so you c..can have that chance of punishing me. You meanie..hhaaaa....mmmmmm.." even if she said that, it felt amazing from how he touched and held her. Everything was going to her mind right now that it left her burning up even worse.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:53 pm

He pleasures her pussy more intensely and smiles working to see just how hot and wet he could make her before she cums.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 pm

She whimpers feeling her body growing worse and worse, wiggling her hips as he was panting leaving kisses against her neck as Alana purrs again. He was so precious to her and yet it left her burning up for more. Her tail wrapping around his arms hoping he wouldn't stop.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:39 am

He smirks and gently bites the tip of her tail. With her wiggling hips it was difficult to resist the urge to touch. His hand slides down her front and he slips two finger into her pussy still teasing her tail. She cries out moving her hips more unable to crontrol them as his teeth put too much oressure on her tail. When his finger slip inside she arches her back quivering as she calls out his name.

"Ooooh my king..Gareth I ssss its so good MMMM please haa oh god yes please keep pleasuring me. Make me feel good. Make me feel goood." She moans and whines as his finger thrusts into her hole and rub hard on their way put only to push in again. Her moans were getting worse as he fingers her pussy and it was driving her crazy. He just loved to tease her and hearing her moans and feeling her dripping wet just made him wish he was fucking that hole. He took his time making sure she only felt more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:25 pm

He only kept going while pleasuring his queen, his hands still moving in thrusts while the fingers move in. Gareth only loved how his beloved queen was that he started growing hotter and aroused in wanting more of her. She only begins feeling over heated now that she purrs lowering her head feeling her hips shaking and her place dripping harder.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:33 pm

He started to slam his fingers inside of uer ha4d and fast the way she does to herself when she wants him. She cries out again feeling her heat and wetness getti g worse as his fingers fuck her. He was doing good he suspected and she was moaning and wiggling her hips to feel more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:35 pm

She purrs deeper feeling his fingers that Gareth held her tighter while kissing and nipping her neck slowly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:33 am

Mmm such a naughty queen if i keep this up toull squirt all over yourself." He teased but he wasnt lying she was so wet and wanting that it was defnibitly possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:46 am

She blushes heavily that feeling Gareth only nips and kisses her neck. The pleasure burning through her that she started to feel more heated. The pleasure was going through Gareth so much that it left her purring more and more heated now.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:31 am

He adds more fingers now pushing four into her. His hand was sliding back and forth hard and his fingers were rubbing and pawing her inside. She moans worse dquirming now as her hips wiggle worse. He smiles seeing this and ztarted pushing his hand deep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:35 am

Alana only cries out loving the pleasure that she was already burning up. Feeling her heated pleasure only caused her to buck her hips back. She wanted to feel more of him, she wanted to have more pleasure that Gareth grips her breasts tightly using some limbs, pulling and squeezing them. She giggled feeling him going harder that she was panting as her tail sways. It felt way too good that more of her love fluids were spilling out onto the floor while he panted kissing the neck. He wanted to ravish her so much; to break her over and over since she was his queen. They were made for one another that he turns her head to kiss her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:56 pm

As he kisses her be pusbes his hand mostly inside keeping his thumb on her clit to rub it while his fingers rub her inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:20 pm

She blushes feeling this but it made her whole body feel more over heated by the simple touches.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:43 am

"Youre soaking wet my love its staining my hands. Do you wish to cum?" He said sming as he teases her but she had to take him seeiously because he wzpected an answer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:34 am

"Y-yes my king. Please let me cum. Please let me..hhaaaaa.." No matter what he did, it felt so good to have him inside of her. Feeling just the fingers was good enough for her that she was purring swaying her tail left and right. Gareth only smirked seeing this that he begins licking against her ear feeling her place close up a little each time.

"You're so cute. Looking so dazed and heated it's like nothing will make you happy but me. I don't know if I should let you cum yet." he laughed seeing her whine wanting him to let her. She wanted to so badly it was dripping harder down his fingers, hand, and wrist.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:39 pm

With hus hand soaked he pusbes it in deep spreading her open inside with his fingers to work his hand deeper.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 pm

She blushes heavily with a cry out that Alana begins purring wrapping her tail around his body. She wanted him to still play with her that she only licked his neck. Gareth only held her closer that he was groaning wanting to play with her even more and harder. The sensation was making them feeling more heated.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:06 am

As his hand works its way further inside he curls his fingers rubbing hard. His free hand grips the coils of her tail after it wraps around his body and sqeueezes gently she felt her tail stimulat3d on multiple points along the length and it wrapped tighter in reflex.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:26 am

Alana wanted to do so much more with him, playing and teasing was only making her over heated in pleasure. Turning her head, the general saw his wife about to kiss his neck but tenses up when he strokes her tail even harder now. She whimpers loving the touch that it coils around his other arm.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:49 am

He pumos his hand inside her as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:35 am

"Ahhhhhhh!! G..Gareth! my king your hand is Mmfffffmmmmmm! It's deep inside of me. It's deep inside! Your going to make me cum!"she was screaming loudly to him that he only held her down to make sure she took every inch. Gareth loved the feeling of breaking her that he keeps slamming his whole hand into her while opening it up to have her feel even more heated.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:19 pm

He pumps his hand hard inside hearing her warning and working to make her cum sooner. His hand moved faster and twisted inside as it moved. He laid order and control aside to step his game up and work his hand harder and faster all for her pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:58 pm

She was crying out loving this more and more that she felt her tail curling up again. This was way too much for her that Alana screams out stopping her body. Gareth felt her pussy tightening up around his hand as she was cumming hard. He didn't say a thing seeing this that his eyes just looks right at her lost dazed expression.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:10 pm

Feeling her cum and stop made him smirk. He waited a few seconds for her to catch her senses before pumping his arm harder this time. Being 9ver sensitive fr9m having just cum feeling him now moving his arm and hand harder was t9o much so soon and he was in danger of breaking her badly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:16 pm

She yelps feeling that but this made her burn even hotter, her hips bucking back against his hand and arm. This made her feel more hotter now that Gareth only groans watching her squirming and twitching heavily thanks to it. The sensation of desire just burning after a while that he was pumping more into her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:47 pm