Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Business partners - Page 12 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:50 am

He held her arms down and thrusts harder even as she moans out worse. As he thrusts a little faster and she felt him keeping his focus even as he drove her feelings wild. His thrusts were getting harder and he throbbed more inside of her a shis own arousal increases. He felt just as good a sshe did and taking her like this eas really getting to his breaib and making him want to take more of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:12 pm

She whines with some hisses leaving her, feeling her own body burning up in desire. She wasn't sure how long she could keep this up but the heated sensation only burns up worse. Jessica did open one of her eyes seeing his flushed expression while panting deeply from how good it feels. Her insides clamping around his member that she tries to speak. He blushes feeling her struggling again trying to get loose and pull him down but he grunts to thrust deeply so suddenly that she cries out with eyes wide.

Her tongue was hanging out from all this that she twitched feeling him pressing deeply inside of her. Jessica's body already twitched from this sensation that he groans out grinding against her as she was panting heavily from all this. How could he feel this good? Even when he just pushed into her a while ago but her expressions changed with her face beet red and sweat staining her skin. It was amazing and he wouldn't stop. Cale panted still grinding against her that he could feel the back wall of her womb opening getting kissed by the tip.

Not being able to say a thing, he slowly tightens his grip on both wrists but flips her over on her front. She whines feeling this but he only slams back inside hearing another soft lustful moan from her. under her rear and lifts the lower waist up. This made her squeak but was held her arms down harder into the bed, forcing her on both knees. Jessie's face was pressed into the bed sheets before he begins thrusting up into her.

"Ah~..........." it got more deeper inside of her while she feels him move, feeling the tip rubbing all her spots inside of her but not her special spot. He didn't want to hit that section yet and wishes to see her become drowned in the pleasure she was missing for so long. One of her hands grips the bed hard but her soft moans were music to his ears.

"Ahh...haaa....nuuhggg....mmmmmmm.....ha....hha...ah...ah...*Twitches biting down on the sheets* Mffmmm!!!!!!"

"*Sweating while groaning in pleasure, gripping her arms while slamming his hips down wanting more of her* Haaaa....hhhhaaaaa....ggggrrrrrrrrr......." He heard each thrust by the clapping sounds of their skin. The way she was trying to muffle her moans only aroused him more to rest his forehead on her shoulder as she whimpers feeling her hole taking his thrusts more and more.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:55 pm

He thrusts harder and harder kkssing and nipping her skin where he coukd reach near her shoulder. She was taking more of him now and her chest was getting pressed tightlyby the pressure of his weight and thrusts. It hadnt been so long had it? Maybe it had. She was clenching tight ecen tho it woukd only drive her closer to her release. He wasnt sure how much longer she coukd hold on and he wasnt sure how long before he loses his control and bursts.

They were both getti g closer since it was a bit of t8me since they did this and small lines of sweat bead down their bodies as they grt hotter.

He turns her over on her side and shifts closer not pulling out. The moans and gasps from the feeling she felt were released and her leg slapped his dripping shoukder as he lifted it.

Her womanhokd was compketely exposed and vunerable and he just slammed right in. Since he was sitting up his tip slammed past her womb opening breaching her insides and then he pulled out almkst all the way to slam inside hard and fast keeping the same heavy heated pace.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:25 pm

She cries out softly from this that Jessica tried to say something but he only thrusts more. The words became lost in her head feeling him just taking her over and over again. Even if it's been a short while being close like this, to him it felt like forever. He grunts feeling her tightening up that he held her leg still over his shoulder while pushing into her deeper and deeper.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:55 pm

He was slamming all the way inside when she noticed she was losong it completely. He groans and takes her hard fast and deep and she takes it and moans out. His mind was focused on one thing and yhat was maling her feel more. She felt her leg getting tired and he fliped her over to her other side and lifted the other led yhe same way jist to keep going. He was mov8ng her body with ease it seemed and he gripped hard yo keep inside that way shw didnt miss a moment of his aroused pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:41 pm

All she did was cry out to him while Cale just kept moving more and more. He wanted her to feel everything he could give her no matter what but it just left her feeling wetter and hotter. This sensation was burning through her body and yet it just makes her feel more aroused to looking back at him. She could see on his face he was lost to all this. The pleasure just going up in flames as he just kept pressing up more against her. She whines wanting to feel him hold her in a hug or at least kiss her.

He didn't have any words to say but hears a whimper, opening one eye to look at her. He blushes worse seeing how flushed she was but she was looking right at him. Lost. Dazed. Aroused. Wanting. He wanted to give her everything and here she was letting him show just how badly she drove him. She panted deeply feeling him just going heated that she was about to say something reaching for the headboard.

"Haaa...hhaaaa..P..ple....ase......hhaaaa..p..please.....I......" her words wouldn't form but this made him bit the bottom lip slamming into her harder. She screams out lowering her head into the bed again with one hand pressed against the bed board. The bed was even moving a little creaking by the second. Sweat forming on the both of them while she was feeling more hotter now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:35 am

He groans out slamming as hard as he could and pulls her into his hips as he pushes forward as hard and fast as he could take and stay in control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:32 pm

She cries out once more feeling the over heated pleasure burning through her body. Cale just wouldn't let up and he just went harder and harder with each grunt. He really wanted to give her everything he could give and she didn't fight him on it. In fact, she was gripping the sheets feeling her body moving forward a little bit each time he pushes against her. The sensation just made her feel weak that Jessica shuts her eyes moaning out softly to him. Cale panted looking at her that he grabs her arms to slam into her again while she gasps feeling more lost.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:19 pm

He pulls in her arms harder to pull her more into his thrusts. The wet powerful slaps between them grew louder and she moans out more as she was getting a position she wanted. He thrusts harder and let some more of his control slip.

As his restrainst slowly unravel he controlled the increase to avoid finishing it out all at once. She felt his control slipping and the pressure holding him back in his mind was slowly going away. His full intensity was gradually building up inside of her even as she took him fully.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:16 pm

She lowers her head more into the bed, whimpering and moaning each time he thrusts into her. Her body was already burning up feeling the pleasure running through her body after some time. She gasped feeling him already thrusting harder and deeper into her that she was feeling some wetness spilling out of her down her legs. It was amazing; he was showing no mercy towards her that she bites down on the pillow groaning out and grunting each time he thrusts harder into her.

"Mfff!! Mfffff! Mmmmmm! Mfffmmm!! Mffnnnnnnn!!!" she felt her body feeling weaker and weaker but he panted feeling her body tensing up. Her own body just becoming more aroused and heated. He pulls her arms back more still thrusting into her but moans out loving how she felt around his member. Jessica leans her head back whimpering again but it left her already feeling more flushed than normal.

"*Still thrusting harder into her that he pulls her on both knees, groaning out as his balls throb against her wet womanhood*"

"Mfffffnnnnnnnnn~" she felt her face soaked in sweat as he stops moving feeling the tip hitting the back again. She was way too good that he panted dropping both arms. Jessica felt her arms hit the bed and releases the pillow that was wet from her saliva. She panted and moans out feeling her body sparking in estacy before he grabs her waist and forces her back to slam against his lower waist. She grips the sheets crying out with her tongue hanging out.

Her eyes widen in shock feeling him throbbing inside of her but growing bigger now. She only feels him gripping her body to slam harder into her harder and harder. All she did was scream out moaning his name lustfully while drooling on the bed/pillow.

Her breasts were squished on the bed again but he only panted and gasps out wanting to feel more of her. To hear how much pleasure she was feeling through her whole heated body.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:06 am

He groans out thrusting fir all he was worth wishing to keep pleasuring her and nit make any nistakes with her. It was hard and heavy and he leans over a bit ti slam as hard as possible. She took him with ease and loved every moment he was inside of her it seemed. Her lustful ol3asure was pulling h8m even deeper into her as they thrust and throb together in overwhelming heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:07 pm

Her body was burning while his was soaked in sweat like hers. Jessica and Cale panted from what they were feeling, feeling his member throbbing and her womanhood twitching trying to suck him in as much as possible. She cries out feeling him holding her down onto the bed that she was shaking and panting heavily. He lays on top of her from behind that he was slowly kissing her neck/shoulder.

He holds her tightly that he bit her ear hearing her screaming out loudly in pleasure. Jessica hid her face but he panted biting her shoulder as she whines out loudly from biting into the pillow.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:31 am

He took her harder biting her lovingly and avoiding making marks. She seemed to be losing it and he keeps himself controlled even as she controlled herself. The only thing she couldn't control was her place sucking him in. It was like she couldn't get enough of him. He only did it once before but this time was like she never wanted it to stop. How could she kt felt so good it just wasn't stopping.

He throbbed worse and she felt herself get closer. She thought desperately to herself trying to fight her inevitable orgasm but it only made it worse. "No not yet mmmmmm he's so good if I cum now ooooh god he'll stop. It's sweet he cares so much he doesn't want to over do it. But I want him to do it. I want him to keep going even if I cum if he doesn't I'll go crazy and need him worse."She thought to herself moaning out and gripping the bed. She was clamped down hard on him and felt every beat of his heart.

He felt every beat of her heart the same way but his thoughts were different. "Haa shes not talking shes just moaning. Can she speak? Maybe not. Maybe she feels as good as I do. Shit I'm going to cum. If I cum I'll start to get worried about going too far. She hates it when i worry. She does? She just want.. me to be happy with her."He thought going harder. He didn't want to disappoint her and he knew he could move much if he came because she felt so good.

She knew even if she came she wanted more and nothing was going to stop her not even if she had to take him herself after he came to complete her own needs. Wait he was close? How did she know that? Were they really bonded? She had to keep this feeling going and so did he both of them knew why but their feelings for each other were goring more and more intense  that both if them would be driven to seek each others pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Jessica did her best to stay calm and take as much as she could, even if she was hoping for more at the end. This was only the first round and her body demanded more of him. More of his desires; his lust. Craving for her as she did for him. However, she whines feeling him still bucking his hips that his member throbs inside of her as the tip pushes more against the womb that it pops through. She sits up quickly against his chest screaming out. Her tongue hanging out while feeling him even deeper than before.

Cale twitched feeling it much more tighter than before that he stops his hips panting and groaning out loudly. How in the world did it become so tight? She was loose but was it because her womb was clamping on him? Either way, both her and him didn't move while Jessica had her eyes shut and showing her lustful lost expression.

'*Panting drooling* my hhaa....my womb..h..he's in my tight womb. The tip is rubbing against the back wall. All of this..c.could make me cum.....' she didn't know what to say or how to say it but knowing him, he might get it. Jess only shook feeling him not letting go before she feels his breath brushing against her neck. He really loved this sensation that she opens one eye to look at the bed.

"I..It's so deep...my womb i..is......kissing it. D..do I feel that good?" she whispered to him that Cale panted heavily almost like some animal that he quickly started slamming into her that she screams out looking shocked. He went all the way in that she pressed up against his chest crying out.

"A..Ah! W..wait!! Wait a moment!!" she cried out gripping his arm but her face showed she loved it. His member was pounding away throbbing more than last time. He groans out loving this that his member would burst any second. This was not going to make him stop but give her as much as he could while gripping her shoulder leaving kisses.

"Ahhh...hhaaaaaa..s.so much...i..it's getting beaten to a pulp! mmmmmm y..you're amazing! My body is going to b..break!!!"she kept her eyes shut but feels him holding her against his chest with the grunts leaving his throat and feeling her dripping wetter for him. Her breasts still pressed down but she didn't mind. Her voice was loud but crying out warning him she'll cum very soon.

Jessica had to hold onto the sheets feeling him taking her harder and harder. His tip still ramming into her that she screams out drooling. Her rear getting hit by his lower stomach while taking what he wanted from her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:07 am

She creams out worse still takinghim. Her body was breaking as he keeps taking her as deep as he could. She tried to warn him but she screams out while her orgasm took hold of her.

He didnt stop or slow down as she was cumming instead his hips jackhammer into herwith heavy groans passing his lips as he took what was his.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:24 pm

She shuts her eyes tighter that he groans out leaning his head back still pounding away. She felt amazing and his hips wouldn't stop. She only felt more hotter and hotter that it started causing her to burn up even worse. Knowing her hole just clamping around his length even harder. He groans holding her down into the bed that she was panting feeling her whole body cumming harder and harder now. it was too much for her that she screams out with bangs of her hair covering her face. One hand gripping his arm to claw at it but he hisses feeling her just taking him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:17 am

He burst inside without warning since they wereboth lost to pleasure. His cum pumped into her with his taving heartbeat and she fell limp in a daze. He was dazed as well but more drained than he expected to be. He had fallen on his side and his member slippex out of her with a wet pop.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:53 pm

She twitches from all this that it left her feeling more and more wetter now. Jessica only felt hotter now that she feels Cale fall on his side near her. They just lay on the bed together feeling hotter from the sensation. His cum was spilling out of her that they just tried catching their breath together.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:01 am

He didnt know what to say or even if he should say anything. He never went all out like that before and she never did either. It was something that caught them bith by surprise. Why were they so compatible. Did instinct really take over or was it destiny that they be together. His thoughts were whirring and changing before fully forming from the blood rushing through his mind. He caught his breath and tried to speak but just as he did she turned over and kisses him.

It seems she cuaght her breath too and ne3ded a kiss to quiwt her mind. Her sudden kiss wiped his mind and they both calmed down together as their kiss settled thair thoughts.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:41 pm

The kisses were slow but gentle, feeling him pull her up against his body while they were pressed against one another. Jessica didn't say a thing, letting him take her breath away while he rests a hand on her side still having her up close. When they needed to breath, he pulls back seeing her blushing a little.

He was about to say something but she stops him with two fingers touching his lips. She didn't want him to say anything. Just relax and hold her close, telling from her eyes that he only pulls her closer to kiss her neck as she blushes a little looking to the side as they lay in his bed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:51 am

He tried. Believe me he did but something makes him want to speak when things are quiet. "Is everything alright?" He asks and she sighs a little.

"Yes Cale, everything is fine. Why do you have to worry?" She said it a bit harsh like she had heard it too many times.

"Because i love you. I want you to be happy and I want to be perfect for you. In spite of my flaws. And.. quiet makes my ears buzz. It makes me feel like im going insane." He said in a completely serious voice he meant it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:20 pm

"I seriously need to get you to relax more...you are always so tense." she mutters looking at him that Cale blinks to think about her words. Maybe in some way, he can try to do that but it makes her let out another sigh. Cale really needs to work on that in some way or at least try to relax more than normal.

"I'm sorry...I don't mean to be."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:39 pm

She playfully kisses him and mwanted to help him relax. Romance always made him go limp and always heloed his mind she knew. It wasnt hard to figure him out even if he wa trying to hide it he really just wanted to relax as well but doesnt realy knwk how.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:58 pm

She lets out a sigh then started thinking of something that Jessica sits up to hold him close against her body. Her eyes catching him blushing heavily from being held. "You really are tense now a days. Maybe I should do better in trying to help you relax more... I mean come on..you got me.." she said but Cale only looks silent from the thought.

"I can try..."

"Not try; do. I want you to relax.......that is nothing else of a problem....or I can make you relax.." she said holding his cheek as he blushes.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Her dark suggestion intrigued him and he had a thought. "Make me? I would like to see what you come up with. Besides, new things do help you grow along the road." He was challenging her or accepting her challenge or challenging her challenge. It didn't matter he wanted to know just what she was planing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content