Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Business partners

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Business partners - Page 13 Empty Re: Business partners

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:33 pm

She looks at him for a few minutes hearing his words. He wanted her to make him relax huh? That could be a possible challenge knowing how he can be. Though, the thought made her aroused as she tries to keep her head calm as best to her ability. She sits up away from him thinking about it but remains close to him.

"You wish for me to help you relax? I don't mind if I have to; I could give you a few massages; set up a relaxing yoga class....cuddle up in bed with you..." one of her hands lowers down to touch his chest and gives his cheek a slight kiss. "I could help you relax by pleasuring you for a little while?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:32 pm

"Pleasuring me? That line is vague enough to peak my curiosity." He suggested on an almost offhand way. He was pretending not to care which she picked but she knew what he decided. He said it and he wasn't nearly as clever as he thought he was. Or was he? Could he just be playing a game with her even now. She wasn't sure. She knew she could so as she said and he knew it to and that made the game fun. Would she get him to relax or would he break her and take his time ravishing her body?

The possible thoughts in her mind were buzzing and she kisses him again. He picked the last one that was why she saved it for last. To give him boring answers then the line he wanted. She was also playing this game with him and it was good for them both. He was curious how she would start but guessed she would begin where she always liked to.

Sucking. He didn't know why she liked it except maybe for the same reason he liked eating her out. It gave her pleasure without her having to do any real work. But would that relax him or make him want more? Hard to say until she made her choice. Right now he was speculating on what could happen and paying attention to what was really going on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:49 pm

"You sound like you don't want me to do that..." she sits up looking at him still showing a gentle smile on her face that Cale tilts his head looking at her. She was being sweet to him or was it because of what he said is making her think differently? She sits up fully to move back from him but cross her arms thinking again.

"No, you could be right...maybe pleasure isn't the best for you. I think it'll just make you tired. I guess we can do something else????" she said smiling to move back and turn away to stand up stretching.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:14 pm

He knew she was tempting him. Trying to get him off balance maybe even claim his temper. He didn't know and it didn't do that all she did was make him want her more.

"Sleep? Is that how you see it?" He wasn't starting well but what he said next actually seemed thought out.  "If you think I sleep then tell me how you miss nightfall and dawn and wake up in the afternoon?" He wasn't being mean just playing her game.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:06 pm

"Sometimes takes naps and stay up due to working or other things. That is nothing wrong with what is happening in my head you know. I mostly take naps early but stay up late till it's close to 5 in the morning. Then I end up sleeping.." she shrugs looking at him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:41 pm

"So you like it then I see. Maybe i should get you to relax. What do you say?" He was serious and turning her words around on her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:50 pm

"Oh, I don't have to relax. I'm fine love.." she said smiling at him with one hand touching his cheek that made Cale blush a little from her touch. She leans in close to him just looking at him but finds him precious.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:03 pm

"Yes you are fine. *kisses her nose* refined, and beautiful. I'm certain you work hard for such things. When not let go and be a bit wild. You like it wild I can tell now because I'm wild. My mind changes on a whim and you can guess but i still can surprise you." He kisses her fingers giving her a deep penetrating stare right in her eyes. He knew exactly what he was doing and it didn't matter if he was cheating.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:17 pm

All she did was look back at him deeply that she showed a light smile on her face. He really was going there huh? No big deal but this left her thinking how wild he could be and maybe herself too. She only laughed to reach and touch his cheek. "You are so precious you know that right? I know you can be a wild someone but..I don't mind. Knowing the idea of someone being that crazy is a real turn on for me..guess that means you really are something else huh?" she whispered.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:34 pm

"As are you. You're precious to me and I want to satisfy you. In every way. The trouble is I try to anticipate and I make mistakes and blunders. But this time I think I can do it right..." his voice trailed off and he suddenly leans forward and kisses her lips. That was the first move of the game and he wonders what her next move would be.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:43 pm

She blushes from the kiss he gave her that it left Jessica breaking the kiss to look at him. He was so sweet to her and it just made her love him more. She lowers down to lay beside him and hug his arm close against her chest. He really was so sweet and she felt it in her heart. While for him, he only blushes heavily as they lay there together while relaxing on the bed.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:05 pm

He keeps giving her random kisses and nibbles. He loved little times like this to give her affectiin and not have to worry about anything.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:22 pm

She didn't move as much or do anything while laying against him. Cale was so nice to her that it left her feeling more happy and safe around him. Knowing the time of things going on, she did yawn a little as he cuddles up more against her while leaving kisses on top of her head. The night did pass a bit more to show it was now growing close to morning. They decided to sleep for now while Cale held her in his arms.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:29 pm

He knew she was the skewpyhead and didnt hokd it against her. He stayes asake mostly and enjoyed her company.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:34 pm

During that time, he noticed the sun rising up slowly but saw her still sleeping beside him in his arms. Cale only remains silent and made sure nothing would wake her just yet. He would take a nap later on this day but this was something he wanted to enjoy a while longer.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:28 pm

When she finaly didbwake up she felt his strong arms around her and his easy breathing. He wasnt sleeping just being quiet for her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:26 pm

She blinks wondering if he really stayed up all night. That won't do for him. He should have fallen to sleep right now and it wouldn't do good for him after a while. Jessica sat up slowly against his chest to see him looking right at him. Her own expression only felt more curious about it that she leaves kisses to his cheek. He looks down feeling that to gently rub her head.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:54 am

"Welcome back to the land of the loving love. I hope it was everything you asked for?" he said giving her another kiss and pulling her tighter against him. He did sleep but not much. He didn't want to toss and turn disturbing her in some dream.

She blushed and kisses his neck feeling him start patting the top of her head. She was wishfully worried about him since he rarely rests and she didn't want him to hurt himself. He keeps patting her head and holding her because he wanted to stay with her forever.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:24 pm

"I'm hoping you got enough sleep right? Knowing you and how you sleep.." he said looking at her but Jessica only smiles to lean up and kiss his cheek. She did get enough that this was better for her because he was here with her.

"Geez, and you think it's embarrassing enough.." she said looking up at him then down, relaxing on top of him. Cale just smiled seeing her being precious but that leaves him only holding her closer.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:28 am

He smiles and in a curious tone even teasing her he asks something. "Why is it you always loom away from me when we cuddle? Are you hiding your blush or just trying to hide in general?" He keeps the same grip on her relaxed and keeps looking at her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:11 am

"What makes you say that? I'm not doing anything like that if that's what you are asking. I mean..I wouldn't....." she mutters under her breath but blushes feeling him pull her closer against his chest that she looks up showing her flushed expression. He only finds her more adorable that he keeps her closer so she couldn't get away.

"Well, from your expression that tells me either way. You are just way too precious and this leaves me feeling more and more excited for you. Holding you close as we lay here. I know we have things to do because of our combined business but.....I'm sure we can think of something for the time being."

"You do know Aya told us we have only two days now to think of a name...remember?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:40 pm; edited 5 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 am

Two whole days no problem as long as im with you anything is possible.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:05 pm

"You goof..." she mutters this but showed a smile that Cale smiled back cuddling against her feeling happier now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:42 am

He started getting dangerous again with kisses to her neck and touches to her hands that were slow and soft. She was feeling him growing more dangerous and her thoughts went back and forth between burning heat and warm love. Their tongues touching against one another that it only felt more heated and more aroused trying to cool each other down.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:35 pm

She shuts her eyes feeling the kisses and nips, gripping his shirt as Cale had his eyes closed still kissing her neck. All Jessica did was shift a bit and hugs him smiling. She stops him by sitting up carefully to be over him. "Come on big shot. We should get up or we'll waist the morning.."

"And if I don't want to leave from this bed?" he asked holding her by the waist.

"Then you don't get breakfast. Come on, I don't mind cooking for you. A little something in bed maybe?" she said teasing him that Cale only laughed finding her precious but sweet at the same time.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content