Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) Empty You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:51 am

The world he knew was no longer here; everything he held dear or kept was already gone. Except his family that had the blood of hunters. Vampire hunter Brandon Maboroshi wasn't sure how he was this lucky to have stumbled across a village outside of the frozen wasteland mountians. He heard over the stories during his traveling that mindless blood draining vampires have taken over the world and left not many humans left in the world now. He was just trying to stay alive and live his life even if most humans have tried fighting back or get the training to live among the monsters.

Well, not all of them are like that, thank goodness, because some vampires are allies now or helpers for their human friends. Most just wanted to live in peace and not become mindless blood suckers but that's beyond the point. He was just sitting down in a small shop trying to get some items for their next traveling mark but he was speaking with his mother that had him on video cam.

"Mother; I already arrived to the town and getting everything I need for later. Please don't worry about me. I know father is doing his thing isn't he?" he asked seeing his mother shaking his head.

"That's just him honey but no worries I know you are my child and your father wishes to know you are alright. He is a hunter like you after all." she said seeing him sigh and looking at the crystal. Of course he knew that but it's something he's not used to.

"He's just trying to keep you safe mother. You know this world is dangerous even if you are a hunter too. Both of you are still powerful."

"As are you honey. Now, I'm sure you will be alright but just do your best sweetie.....Speaking of that; how is your..ahem helping hand?" she asked while Brandon looks over to the left. He could see another female near by but she was carrying a traveling bag with weapons on the sides. She had long dark brown hair with athletic features, soft skin, and beautiful features. She wore hunter's clothes with two guns hanging on her hips. However, the most notice feature is her golden ruby eyes and sharp fangs. Her name was Melina Shimaki and she was a vampire.

Years ago, he was hunting near her home that was over run with mindless vampires but she used to be human before being turned. She didn't mind because most of the people she knew was gone now. Right now, it didn't matter that she was seeing everyone just being them. Melina was then found by Brandon and given a offer to live better than here. He made her is assistant helper in hunting which she agreed but they been friends ever since. She was looking around not touching anything or doing anything unless he said so but she was clearing his due to the seal contract on her hand and on his neck. He and her made a deal to help one another no matter what but he had other ways to have her help in blood.

He was thinking while still speaking of his mother that she was looking away checking the items and saw a few things he was getting for his travel back home later on or during his travels.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 am

He didnt like how his mother fussed. He had been in mortal combat and dire straights many tunes already. Melli never compalined about carrying everything. Undeed she was string enpugh that it didnt matter. Recently he came of age andhad been thinking aboht her more seriously. Why did she put up with him? Why did she make a pact with him? And why when she needs to feed does she kill the animal that is going to feed the villave that night instead on him like he said he could. She only did the one time to make the pact. What does she think about?

He shook his head to clear it. "Look mom im going to be fine if im in danger melli will sniff it out. " she looked at him true in the past that was how it worked but since he came of age his scent was blinding her nose to other smells. It was his blood that called to her every moment since the first drop touched her lips. She resisted so long so why was this happening now?

Brandon was leaving home to start a hunting agency in the larger town closer to the capital a days march away. Setting out on his own as his own hunter was the first step in becoming a full fledged solo hunter. He didnt need his parents supervision or approval anymore so he packed everything called melli to his side and began his nee life.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:04 am

He wanted to start things right no matter what because he's trying to be a stronger hunter than most he's seen on his travels. Yeah, their good but that's how they work. He wanted to prove he's good with what he is too even with his vampire assistant Melina. With a sigh, he keeps walking around looking at the items in the shop that he wanted to buy and take with him during the travels.

"Is this really needed to be asked mother? I know you care but..."

"I'm just asking honey. You know how I get when it comes to vampires. You do know they took over this world and make it their own? Theirs not many humans left or I believe they been wiped out thanks to the hordes you see. You are my son and I'm just wanting to make sure you are alright." she said in a motherly tone.

"As I said mother, I'm fine. You trained me throughout my years as I was younger. Same with father since he wanted me to be powerful if I wanted to go out into this world. Hunter's blood runs through my veins like both of you.."

"Just listen to your mother boy. I get you want to do your best in the family business but she has a point. You're going off to make some business in the large town up south. I did the same during my youth but I was alone. I didn't have any vampires helping me if that's the case. You sure she hasn't tried to attack you or anything? You know how vampires are." he said but Brandon grips the phone thinking.

"........................" she didn't even react to their words but that's how most humans that were hunters see vampires. Monsters. Creatures that can live in the light and cause harm. Theirs not a lot of good ones in the world but they make it work even with things being this way.

Melina has not tried to attack him nor shows signs of betraying him. He saved her life and she said with her own words she would serve him forever even if she turned that night. She owed him her life and she wishes to do what was right. At first, he declined having her with him but he wasn't sure if she would be alright by herself. Melina did hear his parents speak about her but she looks away not showing interest in the conversation. That's between them.

"She won't as I told you before...she's good and she'll help aid me in whatever I need. Now, I really have to go. I got some things I got from this shop in the frozen location and need to keep moving."

"Alright honey. Be sure to contact me again when you show up at your new destination for your agency. That goes for your father. You better come back home after your mission honey." she warns as he sighed waving his hand.

"I know, I know...I will woman." he said before they all hang up. Brandon sighs pressing his hand against his face thinking about his parents but he walks over to the counter after whistling for Melina that heard it and rushes over to his side. The clerk was counting and checking on the items he wanted while making sure to get everything he could. Brandon already had the money ready when given the price.

"Alright stranger; that will be 740 pieces of gold and silver please." he said as Brandon gets that and sets them on the counter. "Thank you."

"Thank you. Lets go Melina.." he said taking the items and set them in a holding sack on the traveling bag Melina had. As she kept still looking at the floor as he put it in, the clerk looks at her up and down before clearing his throat.

"Is their something wrong, sir?"

"Nothing wrong stranger. Just a thought.. I don't know if it's my business to ask but would you be interested in having an item for free? It could help your vampire friend in case she..goes blood thirsty." he said.

"If it's something of a drug or tranquilizer then no thank you. I'm not getting something when she's already well behaved. She's always willing to do what she has to."

"Please sir, I don't mean no ill harm or anything just a thought. I know vampires are very tricky and dangerous and one can't be too careful when one is around. You have heard that some that are owned or made the blood pact has betrayed their own right?" he asked.

"I've heard and again, Melina isn't like that."

"How are you sure? She's one of them isn't she? Vampires rule this world stranger and I don't know how it will be if she decided to come and-"

"She isn't. Melina is My assistant and I know she wouldn't betray me. Now, thank you for the offer but I'll decline. Lets go Melina." he said not looking at the clerk before she turns to follow him out of the shop and outside again. The snow had finally stopped after so long so they begin their travels once more to the large city.

Brandon hated it when others were giving him advice on what he should do with the vampire. They already swore an oath after he saved her life and he knew he could take care of himself but....he didn't know why. True, he's stubborn, hardheaded, easy to anger, and very up to himself but Melina puts up with it.

Maybe she's used to that sort of behavior? As for why she made a pact was because he saved her life. She wanted to repay him for sparing her after she turned. He knew it was odd but even when she feeds, she only did it once with him after he was shocked about the pact.

He still remembers that night under the fires of the burning buildings with him standing by her and helping her away from the heat. She and him spoke for a while before she said she owes her life to him. The memory was still fresh in his mind like it only happened yesterday.

"T..thank you. Thank you for saving me, stranger. I wish their was a way to repay you for helping me."

"You don't owe me anything."

"I..Is their a way for me to change b..back to a human? Am I stuck like this forever?" he didn't say anything but knowing the rules in the world now. If you got bit, you will turn. No ifs ands or butts. It's the new rule and even if the sun came up, these kind of vampires can live under the sun.

"No, I'm sorry. I know you wish to be but I can't change you back."

"I..I see......" He helps her stand up but she wobbles a little to have him catch her. She looked so weak and defenseless he wasn't sure if it's a good idea to keep her here or be alone. He got away from the fire of the destroyed town and they walked to a shack near by. That's when she requested something.

"A blood pact?"

"Y..Yes. I read that in a book in the library once. Since you saved me, I feel like I owe you and I do. So please......please let me serve you day and night of whatever you need sir. It's the least I can do for what you did for me."

"...I don't need an assistant. Besides, I don't want to risk you getting hur-""

"*Grabs his hand* Please mister..I..I don't want to be alone out here..please. I'll do anything to serve you and help you on your journey. Please I...I don't want to die out here...." she said about to cry. He didn't say anything seeing that before he lets out a slow breath shutting his eyes.

".......*Sighs* Fine. I guess I can but you know you have to be sure you do as I say..alright? I can't have you being weak on me...we'll train you up so you can fight.."

She blinks hearing his voice but slowly nods sniffing. "T..thank you.."

After that, she spoke to him about the blood pact he made with her. She used some of her own blood to trace the seal on her back hand but Brandon didn't do anything else. She knew all this due to studying it when being human. She gently moves in closer near his neck where the main vein was to whisper something that he heard before her new fangs extended and slide into his flesh.

The bite stung with his hands fist up as she drinks a little but not too much. Her eyes were shut, feeling the warmth of his blood going down her throat before she pulls back minutes later. The pact was done as the seal appears where she bit him. Even her hand had it but it was burned onto her own flesh. He covers the mark and bite that healed to see her looking at him.

"It is done now, Master..I'm yours now."

"......" That was two years ago but he still remembered it. From the day he found her, to where they made the pact together. He did train her to fight and use weapons but he was very proud she learned so quickly. Melina kept walking looking ahead but she still had the burned pact mark of her master on the right hand on top of her hand. She already sworn her word to serve and aid him no matter what. She was her master and will do her best. They kept on walking through the frozen wasteland but were looking for some forest section that would lead to the city later on.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:04 am

She gollowed vlose and smelled several vampires warching them blending in the crowd with thralls making them look like couples or groups. He didnt raise a hand or weapon against them and she resisted her urge to kull them. Brandon guessed after all this time she still saw herself as himan or kust didnt care what anyone thought about her. Except for him. She wanted his praise and gratitude badly that she craved it as much as his blood.

As he looked back at her watching her eyes for signs of vampires he yook note of every detail becuase sone were hidden messages about vampire spy numbers or how far away they were. What he couldnt read were her body reacting to how she had grown to feel about him. These feelings grew more intense after he came of age. Her count was the same as his and he trusted her to behave. She nearly always did. When she didnt she would hug him too tight or lay against him to warm up when it was cold.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:41 am

Both of them kept traveling through the small land and town, ignoring the others that walk by them till getting at the edge of the place. Their was a wall showing back here with two giant metal gates that seem frozen but still open. He looks left and right before heading to the gates. She was right behind him with his gear not saying a thing. The vampires that watches them keep up just in case.

They make it to the gates seeing they were freely unlocked for all to come in or leave as he pushes it open and walks on through with her. Melina didn't say a thing but follows him so now they made it to the woods part of this area. "Alright; we should be getting closer to this city I said we will settle in. Please be sure to keep up Melina." he said to her as she looks at him then ahead.

"Of course, Master. I'll be sure to keep up with you." she said in a soft tone before he begins walking with her following him. They left the gates and into the old cold forest but they wouldn't get lost thanks to Melina's eye sight. Even if they did, she'll be sure to keep their direction on point. The vampires that was following them stop near the gates seeing they were already heading into it.

"I don't know if we should follow them through there. You know of the stories of what happens in there." one vampire said nervous but the main leader sighed looking annoyed.

"That may be true but we are following them. I really want to sink my teeth into something and that cute chick is the one. You guys can eat him if you want but she's mine." he said watching her. "But sir, she's-"

"Lets just go.." he said as they follow him through the forest too. The two of them traveled through the forest for a few minutes to about a couple hours. They did manage to keep going without getting lost or trapped so that's a good thing. Brandon did have a map but he heads down the path way again, seeing some lights that was shown of the city he wanted to go to. Melina didn't say anything but slowly looks at the thought of it.

She did wonder what the city is like and what it was going to be. Seconds later, Melina saw him stop as he looks out seeing some opening at the end. They head to that point but the silence wasn't fun either. He did wish she would speak her mind but she did whatever he said because he was her master.

Would it be wrong to ask?

"Melina?"

"Yes Master?"

"I understand we been partners for a few years now but you never seem to be yourself. Are you conflicted because I'm your master or is it something else? You don't have to call me that either way just because of some blood pact do you?" he asked but she slowly looks ahead but thinks of her answer.

"...I know that, Master but I don't want to go out of line. I'm always obeying you because I want to be sure I help you with whatever you need. I'm calling you master because you just are. I am only a assistant to you sir and I don't want to do anything to break the oath. I'm only a vampire..aimed to serve and protect you."

"Do you think it's because you might have lost yourself when you turned?" he asked but got no response from her. Was that the main reason? The reason why she felt nothing but listening to his orders and obeying him? If he told her to fight, she'll do it. If he wanted her to aid him in a task, she'll do it. She didn't care for her well being but only to keep her word and serve him day and night.

"Maybe..but it's fine master. I don't mind if I lost that because I'm still to serve you. That's my duty and life now...." she said but Brandon now went silent hearing this. He looks ahead again with no more words as they kept walking down the path to the opening at the end. He saw a lot more lights there and he's already knows it's the place he was speaking about.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:25 pm

She couldn tel him about her needs kust yet. She didnt want him to send her away or kee his distance fromher if she did. He woudnt but she had been suprsseing her feelings a this time and felt he oyldnt return hr feelings becausehe killsvampires.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:16 pm

They just kept walking in silence before Melina stops sensing and smelling a new scent near by. Brandon noticed she stopped while turning around watching her. "What is it? Is something wrong?" he asked but she looks up at him while keeping her hands on the straps of the bag before looking down.

"...Is something near by?" he asked quietly that she slowly gives a nod with out the enemy seeing.

"How many and where?"

"Three are hiding in the north from us. One due east in some hidden cavern. One in the north east behind us. He's the leader." she said looking ahead but Brandon sighed to slowly reach for his gun ready to fight before Melina quickly senses something.

She turns around taking off the guns Brandon had custom made for her and fires a few times. He watches her stand there holding the guns but hears three thuds of bodies. She must have shot the three in the north as they died and burns up from the fire seen. The others hiding quickly tries jumping them but she sets the bag down and disappears kicking them down to the ground hard with a sick crack. Brandon didn't move watching this as he puts the gun away but Melina just kills them off without his words. Seems her sensing training was paying off finally. They were all shot down but the leader was laying on the ground holding his leg she shot.

Melina walks over reloading her guns as he backs up trying to get away but she shot near his hand to make him flinch. Melina was standing near him but her gun was aimed near his forehead ready to kill him unless Brandon orders her to.

"..You are not good at leading your goons."

"Fuck you! How in the hell did she do that!?" he said.

"Lets just say she went under training and it got her stronger than most I've seen...She's holding back from killing you unless I snap my fingers to give her the go you die."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:22 pm

He smiled and dhe hides her joy at his praising her. She was focused and aimed well. Brandon knelt down and ruffled the vampires hair. "Look i dont have much time. Call all your associates here and youll die quickly. If you dont we eill use your pain to lure them here in instinct and pick them off one by one. Either way youre all dead."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:30 pm

"And why the hell should I say anything or do that? They will kill you and this bitch!" he shouts but Brandon didn't say anything before standing up with a sigh. With a snap of his fingers, Melina pulls the trigger and shot the vampire in the leg that he screams out in pain feeling blood spilling out. "Ahh SHIT!"

"You're wasting my time. Call them here..or you die. Don't play around." he warns while seeing the vampire bleeding to death. She must have shot a vital spot so he's going to die either way.

"....*Growling angry at them*"

"Well?" he said seeing the vampire not respond but Melina kept aiming ready to shoot again. Suddenly, a few came from the bushes to ambush them quickly surround them. Brandon saw them but Melina did too as she kept her focus on the leader.

"Ha! I got you fuckers now! You can't fight all my gang if it's just you and her. What can you do now?" he said trying to stand but he couldn't move from losing more blood. Brandon saw the vampires holding weapons and daggers ready to fight to make him chuckle a little. Finding this funny was another thing but it was a coward like move.

"What's fucking funny?" he said.

"Nothing, nothing. You just wasted my time and I really am on a tight schedule so...." he snaps his fingers and hell breaks loose. Melina quickly disappears from in front of the leader having the others looking around, wondering where she went. That's when she started killing them one by one.

Ripping their heads off, shooting them down into a bloody mess. Brandon only watches as the Leader was shocked and horrified. How in the world did a vampire like her get this powerful? It's impossible. He could only watch seeing each one in his gang get killed by her and she wasn't even stopping. The more she killed, the more gory it got.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:55 pm

One by one she slaughter3d then all and brandon smiled never looking away from yhe leader. The whole yime she bayhed in and feasted on yheir blood gaining yheir power and drowning in pleasure and lust for more and more until he snapped his fingers again and she stopped panting a little. The last ine was dead but he stopped her before she shatters the body. Only the leader remained and he quaked in a puddle of sewage of fear.

"As i said and you wasted my whole day all your brood are gone and youre all thats left so tell me. Where is your progenitor. I might let you live if you are honest." Brandon said as melli went to his side wiping blood with her hands and licking it off. She cleaned well doing that and her famgs glitter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:11 pm

His face turned blue seeing this and smelling the dead bodies all around him. She took them out like it was nothing, showing no mercy towards the enemy. This showed that he was indeed a vampire hunter with a vampire powerful enough to aid him. He only hears Brandon clear his throat wanting for an answer. "Well?"

"O..Okay, okay okay! It's due north right into the city you're heading into. Their is a tall building in the back of the city that has what you need to know. Just p..please..please spare me. I don't want to die." he said sweating now but Brandon showed a evil smile on his face that his eyes looked right into his own beating heart. He figures Brandon will kill him but he lets out a sigh but showed a little relaxed tone.

"Melina?" she heard him to reach into one of the bags on the traveling bag to get something. She reaches to pull out a small med kit and sets it down by his leg. He panted looking at it then back at Brandon before reaching with a shaky hand.

"Thank you for the information but one thing; you try to attack me or spread word about me and my helper here; I'll be sure you never have another second to breath. I will send Melina here to hunt you down. Break every bone in that body of yours and she shoots you one by one, and feed from your dead cold body. Do I make myself clear?" he hissed that the leader nods his head with a gulp.

"Good. Lets go Melina, we need to find our new home in the city up ahead...hope you enjoy the night." with a nod of his head, he turns to leave while Melina follows after him. They left the vampire alone but he was already peeing his pants after all that but started working on helping his leg out and stop the bleeding. He should have been healing but seems the bullets were making it where he would stay wounded and scar to show proof he was spared.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:24 pm

As they travel her desire for him grew even more wothout the rules of his family homding him back his orders were darker and making her lust grow. Her love was still a seed in her heart buried under the lust she was processing. Blood vampire bliod does that to her and he knew. He didnt let it bother him and she was free to do anything that helped her. He traveled mostly north folliwing the road. He want3d to know if melli had any dreams or desires and as he had the thought he felt very hungry
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:57 pm

"Hmmm, this place is a lot more bigger than mother had explained. Seems we finally arrived Melina. Just need to find out spot where I rented thanks to some help or at least finding where he is." he said checking the magic map giving to him for this city since it was huge. So many things were happening in that place that it's no wonder others come to live here. He should be able to live here to start a new life and his business. With a nod, he started walking forward with Melina beside him. She did hear his stomach to have her ask,

"You sound hungry Master Maboroshi. Shouldn't we go and find some food for you to eat?" she suggested this to have Brandon look at her then look at a few places that seem to serve food. Maybe a little food in his stomach will help him focus. She blinks seeing him think then smile.

"Good idea. I'm sure we can find something here right?" he said to see her nod but she's happy he's going to get food now. Maybe the location will wait a little while so he can eat. His dealing won't leave so it's fine. He walks down to the main entrance of the city. The lights flashing bright like the night sky, other hunters were roaming around here too. He could tell thanks to some and a few vampires as well. Some that were locals or assistance like Melina was. She didn't see such a giant city before but their is something new for everyone.

He takes a step forward to find a place for him to eat before smelling something good in the air. It leads to the left of some small shop and people eating inside. He walks over to that direction with Melina behind him. He saw it's a special today dish that he looks at the menu then speaks to a owner.

"Hi there; would you like to join to eat? Were giving food for the travelers and locals." he said showing a smile to Brandon that nods in agreement.

"Alright; just follow me sir and the same for your assistant too." he leads them inside showing a few eating, talking, or doing both as Brandon follows him through. She didn't say anything following him till getting to a table to have them sit. He left a order menu for Brandon and would come back to check up on him later. Their was a menu for vampires that he gave her if she was hungry. Melina thanks him and looks at the menu while letting her mind wander.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:15 pm

He decided quickly and laid down the menu looking at her ince more.

Ooc: not sure what you have olanned keep going im curious.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:37 pm

She was looking down at her lap not really hungry after her recent feeding from the rouge vampires in the forest. Melina wanted to just remain still and behave herself with no problems during this time. At least her master will enjoy his food to eat during this time. He didn't know what was going on in her mind but maybe at times he can try to help her ease up during this time or when being out in public. True, she's a vampire but she shouldn't have to show like she's some robot.

"..*about to speak but stops shutting his lips*" No, he didn't want to say the wrong thing either to her. She's still a vampire and he didn't want to do something that will upset Melina. Maybe during the moment of traveling she was thinking about things she had to think of. The same man came back and sets down a drink and food for Brandon.

"Here you are sir. I hope you enjoy." he said bowing his head to leave them alone. He picks up a fork to start eating but the food tasted delicious. Melina was still reading the menu but she wasn't hungry. Most of the foods for vampires were not too bad but she slowly looks to the side at the window showing the city. This place was nice and all but she felt like it would be good for her master. She wonders if this place was bigger than one thought but her eyes were still looking out.

Brandon noticed to not say a word but he did admit her eyes were pretty under the glow of lights. He wouldn't say that to her but looks down to eat again. She just rests on her hand with the arm resting by elbow on the table. Was she distracting herself from things or was her blood hunger acting up again? No, she would have told him and he would give her or offer his blood. She quickly refused to only eat a blood pill or feed on animals in the wild. They always have this awkward conversation. She remains silent while he eats. She didn't do anything on her free will like some doll.

"*Goes back to eating*" During that time with 30 minutes into eating, he was almost done but noticed something. A few hunters were looking at her but she didn't see them. They must have been locals here but he was unsure why they were looking at her. She's not a threat or was it because they found her beautiful? Brandon looked away still eating but he didn't like the feeling of their gaze upon her. Maybe they will look away while she kept looking at the window more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:32 am

The hunters knew him and his faniky staying back because he was there. Otherwise they would have killed her for being a vampire. She sat in her thoughts thinking about food and as always because of their oact her thoughts turn to his blood. As she thought about it a noticable change came about her. Her pupils dialated her face and skin turn pink and she begins to heat up on her own. The downside it it consumes her energy drawing on her thirst and stoking it up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:24 am

He didn't know if she was over thinking of something or was something bothering her. True, she's a vampire where not many wishes to deal with their kind but she didn't ask to be changed. She got turned due to a ambush in her home. He didn't blame her for that but it left others afraid of her and most other things. After a bit, he was done eating and she heard the fork set down to look at him.

"Are you done master?"

"Yes, but you didn't want anything to eat Melina? You should be eating if you are." he said even if he knew she already eat a while ago thanks to the feeding she got. Melina thinks but shook her head no gently. She's fine and isn't hungry before Brandon reaches into his pocket, takes a bit of money out and sets it on the table.

"Come on then, we should head on and find our new residence." he said getting up to push the chair back in. She got up doing the same before  they leave the area to their new home. The hunters that watched them leave went back to eating but wonders if their going to the old hunter's house that was used or remolded for someone to buy or take. He and her walks down the path of the sidewalks of this city, looking around for the building.

"I believe the house we were going to get sold should be down this way Melina." He said looking at a map but she blinks thinking about it herself.

"No worries master; it should be near by." she said quietly while Brandon checks it and makes a right turn. They went through a path that lead to a beautiful garden with different flowers and different color roses. Her eyes widen in shock seeing such a thing but it was indeed beautiful. Smiling a little, she shook it off and kept up with Brandon that he was looking around as well. People in this city takes good care of the place so it's good for a resting spot for his business.

After walking for 23 minutes they stopped seeing the building. It didn't seem too bad after it's remodeling. "Hmmmmm, this should be it. The hunters house. I think the dealer is here waiting on us so lets go and check hmm?" he walks up the small stairs to the door and gives it a knock.

She and him waited after a while before seeing the door open showing a older male with another beside him. Melina could tell he was a animal in human form before showing a smile. "Ahhhhh~ Welcome welcome!!!! Please come on in, friends. We were expecting you!" he chuckled seeing Brandon and Melina walk into the already lit building.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Btandon was suspicious at first nitbmelli showed no signs of danger. He trusted jer and fillowed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 am

They walked into the living room of this place for the seller to offer seats for them. Brandon takes a seat and Melina did too while looking at her lap waiting orders once more. "So, I hear you wish to buy this place?" he asked Brandon.

"Yes; I know we spoke of it a few weeks ago. Is this location still on sale?"

"Yes yes yes, it's been on sale since not many have tried to get this building. So when I found out you wish to buy it, I figure why not and let you give it a look see. It's big enough for whatever business you have.." he said.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:41 am

Im hoping to start a guild or agency devoted to slauing vampires. I wont let you cheat me and if tou try to my assistant here will know." Brandon said patting her head. It made her blush and she resisted her urge to purr. Brandon wasnt going to take chances and hoped melli would agree.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:47 pm

"Cheat you? Oh no no no kind sir. You know I wouldn't do such a thing because if that's the case, I'm sure she would have already attacked me in a violent nature. I'll reassure you I'm not going to do anything that will harm your business or anything that will be of harm for you both. Besides, this building is of course big enough for both. For a Guild and agency for slaying vampires that far too gone." he explains that Brandon raised one eye brow hearing his words. If it's that big then how come it looks a little smaller than what he explained during their talk months ago?

"From that look you don't believe me. Sir, their is a upstairs to this main building and a basement. A second building in behind this one where their is enough room for either of your choice. That or you can make it a home for you and your assistant." he said still seeing Brandon thinking while petting Melina's head. She didn't purr while looking down but her hands rested on her lap.

"Well, you can't be too careful since I know most vampires or humans have tried to play sneaky with me. I did let them regret it later on. I am known for not being tricked." he said silently that the male just sighed thinking about it. Maybe Brandon wouldn't trust him before he only laughed to clap his hands.

"If you want me to show you, I can take you to both." he said standing up that Brandon looked confused to stand up with Melina doing the same. He then leads them to a secret stair way that leads downward. It's already lit up to show some older art and some flames burning in a different color as he leads them down. He was careful not to over step while Brandon follows with Melina as they get to the bottom showing how dark it was. The male reaches for a switch that had the lamps switch on to show a much larger room space that was like a house. Their was tables and some other things with a wide mirror.

"See? Big enough for either of your choice. It's been redesigned so whatever you want to do, it's your choice. Now, if you follow me here.." he said showing two gates that opened to show some large garden with vines with spikes and flowers growing. Another building was there standing tall with lights flickering around and some near the main pathway. "That is the other building that is the same in the back. Sure it may look small but it's big enough for whatever you wish too." he said smiling before leading them both back upstairs and takes a seat in the chairs again.

"Impressive.."

"See? I wouldn't lie or cheat you of a deal sir.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:00 am

Very well ill take it. Melli begin negotiations!" The last was a command and he loved to watch her work her magic and get prices to their best.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:47 am

"If you wish.." she said setting the bag down but looks to the seller as he blinks rather confused to what she was going to do. After a while, they were sitting down and started to find a sell price.

"Alright, for now I'm having the price at 1,200 gold and silver to buy this house and land. Now, do you accept the price of it?" he asked.

"I'm sure we can get a lower price can't we, kind sir? How about 1,000 gold and silver? You must have other properties that's not that expensive like this one?" she said but he looks to her thinking a bit.

"1,000? No no no, I'm sure you both look very rich and able to buy at the original price right?" he said.

"Please? We really would like this property and knowing you must be the best kind of seller out here. Don't others see it that way or try to rip you off? It's not fair now is it?" she said looking at him with her eyes that he blushes a bit seeing how adorable she's being.

"Ahem, miss, I still rest my final sales price-"

"Can't you sell it to us for a lower price? Please kind sir? Maybe at 700 gold and silver? Or even 400 gold and silver?" she said looking at him that he remained silent trying to think and not lose his cool in this. True, he could make more money off other places and not many were really looking into this location except two. However, they went with something better and they didn't want to work on refixing the color and other things for this house.

"........"

"Well, mister?"

"H..how about 820? Is that good enough miss?"

"500 gold and silver..."

"Uhhhh 720?"

340?"

"500???"

"200."

He and her looked at one another but their eyes and words still were going about speaking to what they will do till after almost an hour.

"Alright alright alright! I'll sell it to you for 100 gold and silver. Will that be good for you both?"

"*smiles* Yes, that will work. Right master?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:14 pm

He nodded and let her pay for it. He loved watching her and didnt know why he imagined her naked while she did. She felt his gaze the whole time and couldnt help but feel naked under his eyes.

Ooc:lol that was just like nami
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:46 pm

The owner takes the 100 gold and silver and bows to them as he looks at it then sees Melina smiling back. He didn't know why but somehow he lost thanks to that expression on her face. "Ummm, enjoy your new home.." he said making his way out to leave them alone. Melina looks at the seller go but at least she did good for her master. However, the feeling of his gaze still haunts her that he started turning on the lights to lit up the place.

"How about we settle into our rooms, Melina? I know you are tried after all this." he said that she looks to him then nods.

"But of course Master. I figure maybe I can do something about that or at least do a little cleaning up since you own the house now. Maybe we can fix it up a lot more better than I think. Or at least that I'm doing it. You can go rest master, I shall fix and clean this place a little more." she said setting the bag down on a chair as Brandon tilts his head looking at her.

"You know you don't have to right now. Besides, it's getting late."

"Please master? I'm not tired and this will keep me busy. Please??" she spoke in a soft tone to him that Brandon only could sigh. He looks to her before giving a nod, seeing Melina nod and goes to start. Brandon goes on ahead to find the bedrooms which was down the hall to the right. Two bedrooms with two guest rooms. He figures she will pick one of theses but he did get the master bedroom. He goes in to get ready for bed while Melina was cleaning up.

A couple hours later, Brandon was ready for bed by the time he heard the noises of Melina cleaning up. Dressed in some late night wear, he did speak with his mother that was waiting for him to call her when arriving in their new home.

"So you both make it I take it? Good, I was waiting for you to call me just to be sure dear." she said.

"Yes mother; we made it safe and sound and got the place at a good price. Melina sure knows how to strike a deal when it comes to that sort of thing. Though, I believe she's cleaning up right now so it's keeping her busy till she needs to sleep." he said while seeing his mother drinking some tea her husband made for her while he was working out in the back ground.

"Well, either way I'm happy that you got there safe thanks to your assistant. I just hope she knows that she better not try anything funny with my baby."

"Mother..."

"I know, I know but can you blame me. I'm a mother that's making sure her son is going to be alright. You also know I get a bit protective when it comes to you." she said remembering that but Brandon did too. Knowing his mother protected him just like his father showing him the ropes, Brandon knew his parents cared for him.

"Wait, where is father?"

"He's training like you know him. Or at least exercising right now. He has another hunt to go to in a month so he's spending time with me for the time being." she said but lets out a sigh seeing him jump down but stretch. She did blush a little but she hid it well from him while looking back at the small magic portable.

"I'm going to miss him in the month he's gone.."

"Don't worry mother, I'm sure he will miss you too like he always dose. Besides, dad is strong enough so you'll see him soon again."

"True but I better let you go so you can rest up dear. However, be sure you keep that vampire in check. I don't want her trying anything funny on my son." she said but Brandon shook his head looking at her but he didn't know that Melina heard that but she had good hearing. She looks down tightening her hold on the broom before going back to cleaning.

"Believe me mother, Melina is good. She will behave..anyway, I'm going to rest so I'll hear from you soon."

"Rest well sweetie." she said hanging up as well as he did. Brandon just relaxed again and lays back to look at the window where the night sky was. He wonders if Melina was done but he heard the noises to show she's not done yet. He lets out a yawn but goes back to trying to relax.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 am