Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:29 am

In a couple of minutes, Brandon kept holding her gently in his arms that he felt her own wrap around his shoulders. This caught his attention to hold her close to him while she was blushing deeply. Was their something wrong? Was he going too far? Was she wishing to back out now? Before asking, Melina speaks to him before he could. "I..It's fine now. You c..can go ahead a..and move faster now....haaaa..I think I'll b..be fine so please..g..go faster." she whispered in his ear but he blushes hugging her a bit tighter.

"Are you sure you wish for me to go faster? I don't wish to hurt you if I do."

"I'm s..sure. Please sir, I want to feel m..more. You can go faster..I want it f..faster." she said weaker that he only sits up above her with hands resting in between her head. She was flushed and dazed right now that it left him already throbbing inside of her. She really wanted for him to go faster or harder with her but he only gives a nod adjusting himself.

"A..alright. If it's too much..just tell me and I'll-" she sits up to kiss his lips deeply, stopping his words in their tracks. Her tongue licks against his bottom lip, wanting him to not talk but give it to her. She'll bear with it because her body was already throbbing for more.

"M..Master please..I w..want it. I want it...." she says again that he only held her to have her pulled up onto his lap as he got her fully seated on his member. She gasped hugging him tightly feeling him so big that it made her shake in his hold. It was hot seeing her weak and sweaty like this that he was already throbbing feeling the tip touching the back wall of her womb.

"...................."

"C..come on Master; m..move. Hurry. Please hurry and m..move....." she shivered that she begins licking and nipping his ear, hearing him hiss as she hugs him close. Lustful whimpering left her throat as her breasts pressed up against his chest. She was doing this herself because she wanted him to move her to let her get some rhythm. Already spilling her own aroused wetness down his length and balls while she wiggles her hips to get him inside of her deeper. He shook feeling how wet she was that he slowly reaches with shaky hands to grab hold of her thighs to lift her up.

Melina winces feeling him pull all the way out almost with half still inside. Her fingers gripping into his shirt resting her head on his shoulder waiting. She started whimpering into his hear, begging him to hurry and take her back inside. To make himself feel good like she was. Not saying a thing, he quickly breathes in and slams her down to make Melina's eyes widen and scream out twitching from him penetrating even deeper inside of her. She could feel his hard throbbing member deep inside of her that she was twitching.

However, Brandon panted feeling the tight wet heat building that he begins thrusting up into her at a med fast pace. She gasped and moans, feeling him moving her while thrusting up into her that he groans loving how she feels inside. Even if she's a vampire she felt so good. Even if they were just doing it. Hearing the wet sloppy squish noises as he pushes in and pulls out; this was something he wasn't expecting to feel. he groans in lust feeling her that he heard her gasp and pant as he thrusts up into her. Her breasts bouncing under her shirt while he was holding her hips while thrusting into her as he sits on the bed.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:05 am

He started to pull her dpwn nto his thrusts driving him deeper and slamming him inside harder. She took them crying out as his thrusts push deeper and deeperuntil ue was all the way inside and her belly showed it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:31 am

She leans her head back crying out in more pleasure as her arms wrap around his shoulders. He still kept moving her down to his up thrusts, feeling her tightening up while she was whimpering. It felt a lot better than she thought but it left her already soaking wet thanks to how deep he got. Melina only rests her head on his shoulder that she felt him already holding her tight while groaning out in more pleasure hearing her soft noises and the wet noises.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:53 pm

He keeps thrusting building a strong rhythm for her. It was all she could to to hang on to him wbile he toon her fully and she occasionally throws he rhead back in a loud cry of pleasure and ber pussy overloads and cums. He didnt stop and each time she cums tbe next became more powerful since he didnt stop or slow down.

She was just getting used to his size and strength when he thrusts harder and faster surprising her and driving her desire out of control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:05 pm

She gasped and groans feeling him thrusting up and forcing her to move down, feeling her walls clamping around him tightly in needs of having more. He was so powerful but hungry for her that Melina whines feeling her body bouncing up and down after all he's been doing to her. Looking at her face, he knew she loved every second that he keeps moving her down. He growls reaching with one hand to grip her bra and reaches for the hooks behind it. She gasped feeling him unhook them to slam her down and see her twitching.

Both hands were free to reach up and pull her bra down with her shirt moved up around her shoulders and neck. They were big with the nipples perky and hard. He held one to lean in and begins sucking and licking against it, moving his hips again as she hisses gripping some of his hair. "M..Master w..wait! T..their hard and perky r..right now. IF you start doing that, My mind w..will become too foggy and only get me more horny hhaaaa please..d..don't start licking and sucking t..them...mmmmmmm.." she started to beg to him but he only squeezes her left breast and licks against the right as she cries out with fangs exposed again.

"Ahhhhh..ahhhhhh...m..my nipple. My nipple feels s..so good when you suck on it like that. It's s..so strong I'm g..growing wetter now master. *Dazed* I...I don't know what is happening I.I just w..want more hhaaa..I w..want more..." she begs and started bucking her hips down harder that he held her hips with one hand slamming upward into her with groans of pleasure leaving his lips.

"Grrrmmmmmm for a assistant; your one dirty girl. I love seeing this naughty side of you Melina..mmmmmmmm.." he said still squeezing that he was rubbing them together as she panted drooling.

"That's because I can't st..stop mmmm thinking about my master..you m..make me so horny for you I c..can't stop the naughty dreams and thoughts about you..I w..want it all. I want my master to love me...punish me....l..et me have some fun w..while I keep you pleasured and lost...I..I w..want..hhaaaaaa m..master~"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:32 pm

He thrusts harder freling her take control of her own hips. He took the time to press her breasts together hard then he leans over and sucks both nipples at once. He didnt wxpect her oleasure to explode the way it did and she came hard on his cock visibly soaking it even worse. Wet drops fall as he pushes in now and her hole sounded wetter. He sucks harder on both nipples keeping he rbreasts together and ignoring her dazed protests. He knew she was going to cum again thats why he did it.

He wanted to make her cum and it didnt matter to him at the moment how just as long as he could hear her voice and keep thrusting into her. He thrusts as deep as je can still massagung her breasts and teasing her nipples with his fingers. He used his grip to maintain his forcful thrusting and squeezes tighter with hus hands.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:29 pm

She was screaming and crying out lost in pleasure that her whole body was burning up in waves. The feeling of lust just burns her more that it was causing Brandon to groan out loving how wet and tighter she became. His lips still clamping over her nipples while he was groaning loving this. She was so wet and hot that his thrusts was growing stronger and stronger. Causing her to bounce up and down quickly but roughly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:51 pm

He groans and lets her breasts gall free to focus on thrusting up into her. Heavy wet slaps keep sounding as he slams his hips into hers. His groans make her hotter and he took her fully driving more pleasur einto her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:21 pm

She screams out with shuddered gasps, feeling him already losing control of herself. Brandon groans feeling her hug him more that her hips was bouncing faster and faster hoping for him to go all out on her. This felt way more better than she thought that it leaves her completely hot and wet.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:29 am

His hips thrusts harder and faster as he starts to show signs of getting tired. He groans and pants heavily in her ear as he continues his heavy thrusting. "Grrr haa so goood mmmmm haa i think mmmuuurr i think im gonna cum haa youre squeezing me so tight and mmmmmm bkuncing so much i cnt baa cant hikd back much more." He said giving her a warning.

She didnt heed his warning i stead she bounces harder wanting his cum and she screams out as he throbs larger and swells up inside of her. Feeling him reaching his peak she took a hold of him to stablize her hips and slam harder than before while she clenches on him. "Aaahh immmmm haa getting cloze too yooouuuGOD Mmmmm youre gonna make me cum again. Haa and again. Its too good im bre..breaking" she said before screaming again. They were both going all out nd getting closer to their climax
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:46 pm

He grunts feeling her slamming down onto his lap that she was leaning her head back, still bouncing up and down. She panted feeling her whole body burning up that it left her already crying out lost to more pleasure. She started to whimper and twitch feeling his hands cutting into her skin that Melina moans out bucking her hips harder. "Ahhh...hhaaaa...hhaa.....ah~"

"G..Getting closer master. I'm getting so close. Your body is..rubbing against mine. Please..I..I wanna cum. I wish to cum master Brandon!" she moans out against his neck that he quickens his thrusts making her scream out drooling.

"Ahhhhhh~ W..wait! Not so hard! I'll cum if you d..don't slow down! I don't nggguhhhhh!!" she heard him grunt each time he thrusts into her that he was gripping her hips still thrusting more and more into her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:21 am

He was panting and groaning trying to keep going even if his hips and knees were unstable from so much pleasure. He thrusts harder giving her everything he had left. Her sounds made him throb worse and they moan worse together before crying oit loudly.

He burst inside and she hit her ultimate climax nearly at the same time and they both fell into eachother. Hot and twitching they both keep close trying to collect their minds and sensations. He recovered just before she did and she could move her arms befor he could stop twitching. He was still buried insid eof her when they came back to their senses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:49 am

Meilna didn't move or say a word, feeling him being so close against her body that he begins leaving kisses against her shoulder. He didn't want to let go of her, he didn't want her to move away. Just remain here in his arms while she was panting trying to catch her breath. He did hear some soft murrs and purrs from her as one hand reaches to scratch her head for a second. Melina felt like she was landing back down from cloud 9 with Brandon showering her in love.

"M..Master....."

"Shhhhh; just rest. I think we both really out did ourselves here. I don't want to let go of you.." he mutters under his breath in her ear that she blushes feeling him cuddle her against his chest. He didn't want to let go of her for a while and she was fine with that, knowing they made love for the first time was something she wasn't expecting. It was rather...cute but arousing at the same time. Knowing much, he only kisses the top of her head but Melina blushes smiling. She loved him more but not because of this. She always looked up to him and found him as someone she could see herself being with for a long time. That's what she wanted; to have him by her side.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:53 pm

What he did to her changed several things. First it expanded on her cravings to include more of his pleasure. Second it opened her ind to ideas she supressed before. Third they were inseperable. Fourth. Their closeness and bond would draw them together to be like this onky worse now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:35 pm

He figures Melina won't hold back like she did before now thanks to all this but it left him wondering if she will get used to having Brandon love her. Either way, that might have her expanding a lot more either way. Knowing his family might question her since she's a vampire? Vampires in most cases are not human or used to be, knowing the dangers of their blood drives. She cuddles up against his body with eyes shut but Brandon only held her tight not wanting anything to take her away from him. She was his and he will be sure it stays that way.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:01 am

He held her until she was sarisfied and remembered her next task. Time had left them completely and she started looking for ways to find out what time it was and how long they had been isolated in their love nest.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:13 am

Brandon didn't ease his hold up but she did remember about checking a small timer hanging on the wall behind them. Being careful, she turns her head to look at the clock seeing the time was about it now being 1 in the afternoon. They been up here for that long? That was a shock to the female vampire that she blushes heavily to know that. Brandon didn't seem to mind either way but was happy that he had the one he cared for in his arms.

"Master Maboroshi...you do know it's one in the afternoon? We been up here for a while now...d..do you wish for me to get you food started and do the daily chores?" she asked him gently but Brandon looks at her then checked the time. It was indeed one but he didn't wish to leave her. He wanted to stay up here and cuddle with her and shower her in praises and love. Though, other hunters would be wondering about him and her but he lays back seeing her standing up. Her hair falling down on her back and shoulders.

"I can see that it is one....I wasn't expecting to be up here that long." he said looking at her flushed expression showing.

"I guess because you got so comfy you didn't wish to leave. That must be something to relax about right?" she asked but he reached to touch her cheek that made Melina blush harder from the simple hold of her cheek. She was so precious like this and he only started to love her more.

"With you being by my side, you got that right. I just find it relaxing having you with me my assistant. I don't want you to think I will have you leave me because we are bonded together even closer now. *Sits up but looks to her* I hope you know that right?" he asked to see her nod slowly. "Good. Oh and expect more of these....'special events' between us because I want to be sure you are mine so no other hunter nor vampire tires anything with you."

"O..Of course master....if you wish.." she said that he gives her cheek a gentle kiss that made her look shy again.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Her sense of duty seemed to hide her wild side and he didnt mind. That meant it was for him and her alone.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:27 pm

All he did was pet the top of her head that she blushes heavily from the touches.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:48 am

"If you wisb for one of these events please remember i will be more than happy to satisfy you as often and as l9ng as you need. Uess some5hing big happenes." He said still patting her head and sh3 burned hotly from what he just did. He gaveher an open door policy with their desires and promised to satisfyher every time she needed it. He was just as dedicated to her as she was too him and he kisses her lips before sending her off to her next task with a swift pat on her rear.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:44 pm

The pat made her squeak in shock but her face heated up looking down at her feet. She didn't mind the thought of it before stopping at the door thinking of her answer. He blinks not sure what was wrong before he sees her looking at him. "T..that goes for you too m...master Maboroshi. If you n..need or have that feeling of help....y..you can come to me. *Blushes worse* I'll be sure to help you however you wish." she said with a bow of her head before going ahead to do some cleaning but she didn't see his shocked expression before it had him blushing a little from what she said. That got him wondering what other kind of games they could do together.

He decided to relax for a few hours before getting out and cleaning up. Brandon was already done in a few minutes while Melina already had some food for him for lunch but heard some things being moved because she was cleaning up. She was wearing relaxing clothing but she was humming to herself while feeling her looking more relaxed.

He thought of her being precious and beautiful to him that it left her wondering what was going on during this time. Knowing that Brandon could be still upstairs or doing something else. He gets his plate of food and sits to eat it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:01 am

He watched her while he ate and co siders other games. She felt his gaze like a warm wind and she blushed worse freling where he was staring. He was admiring her body and her clothes and she could tell he was undressing her with his eyes and she felt naked under his gaze. She didnt let it bother her and only blushed feeling his eyes rake her form.

He took his time eating and watching her. He was thinking mostly about her but somewhere in his mind he was also thinking about where to find recruits. He also needed to go to the ruling offices and speak with the government about his bountyhinting business and get an official seal that would authorize him to act against any bounty in any county. He wanted to stsrt small and expand after their reputation was worth his weight in gold.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:27 pm

In a way, Brandon was going to head to the building where he can do all this and get a head start. He gets some coffee in a cup after she pours it into the mug that Melina started humming quietly to herself after knowing he was doing alright or liking his breakfast. The thought of what was going on just made him feel a little more silent after while looking at the time. Maybe the offices were not open yet so he had some time before heading out. Melina goes back to cleaning up what she missed before humming slightly to herself.

"Master? Are you still doing alright or liking the breakfast?" he heard her ask but showing a gentle smile on her face. Brandon found her precious but gives a light nod.

"Yes, I'm alright. Just thinking about the many locations we have to be going to in order to make this business work. I know the government will be open soon and so will the other offices. I just need to be sure to gt a head start on whatever I am missing." he said but Melina blinks thinking a little.

"Don't worry master, you will have everything since I'm bringing it along with us. That way, you don't have to worry about it later on sire.." she said that Brandon smiled more. He was so lucky to have her as an assistant but it left him wondering if she was a programmer of some sort before turning. He'll ask a later time.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:27 am

"You mean to tell me youve already finished compiling the facts j dictated?" He asks i. Wonder and she bluushed to nod very eased with herself

"Yes i did they are personalized for each office and even color coded so you wont forget and give the health office the one for insurance. " she said puffing out her chest and beaming at him. He was definitly impressed and she knew it he didnt pat her head i stead rewarding her witb a kiss to her lips.

She broke it quickly because she still needed to collect the different folders and teach him the legend that she made to kdentify which cokor went to which office. She shivered once she was out of his sight and controlled herself. "I cant get distracted now haa maybe after we finish getting the proposals to the ofices wecan mmmm..." she leans against the wall and slides down as her control slipped. She started to reach low then stopped herself. "No... i wont. Im going to do what i said even if he is so sweet to me."

She stood back up with twice as much mental energy between her and her urges and rushed to collect the folders she prepared the night before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:15 pm

He waited for her to come back since he was done eating and drinking his coffee that he sees her come back. Melina had the folders in her arms and was ready to go smiling. He was smiling happily seeing the documents that it shows everything. "Here you go master; all ready and accounted for. I hope it's everything well for you." she said showing a smile that Brandon pets the top of her head happy with her work.

"This works. Lets go ahead and head out shall we?" he said seeing her nod while going ahead in some thing. They goes ahead to leave their home and head to the government buildings that near the back of the city. Others were not out yet since it's still morning so most are sleeping or staying in doors. Brandon walks with Melina beside him but he did notice not many vampires being out. Guess they were resting as well. They make their way to the government building while looking at the main doors before Brandon walks up and heads inside with Melina beside him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:10 am