Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Brandon Maboroshi2

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:53 am

Ooc: up to tou what happens im curious what you have planned and i can let you take your time hehe.

Bic: it was remarkably clean. There were alot of people and there was a line. He rolled his eyes because he hated eaiting in line. Usually because he always knew what his business was and how to finish it quickly. Waiting in line he could always hear everyone and their issues and disorganization delaying the whole process. The endless beuracracy dulls his senses and he seemed very unintelligent.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:38 pm

She had the feeling they would be all day till getting up to the front. Maybe it shouldn't take too long or maybe the line will go through quickly with no problem. Knowing the problems were almost the same thing that can show a little more different than most. They decided to get in line and just wait for now as Melina held his folders and stood in line with him. A few others were speaking or checking on their watches and phones. People both humans and vampires are usually seen in the lines but not many was caring about what is happening.

He crossed his arms over his chest waiting for the line to move, seeing Melina looking ahead to wait for it to move forward. She did wonder why only two windows were open unless the others were not in yet. Yeah, it's still sorta early but now it's the afternoon so it should have another. Unless someone was out sick? All she did was sigh and keep waiting along side him waiting for the line to move which it did at a slow pace. He did hear a few vampires speaking about something during their time in line but eyeing another human female that was checking on a book in her hand. She seems to be very busy not caring if the vampire males were trying to flirt with her. One was bold enough to go to her, trying to flirt but he stops quickly to move away noticing a gun hanging on her hip.

That tells Brandon she's a hunter or was trying to get something from the government as well. He also notice a few were eyeing Melina as she was still waiting in line but he glared at them making sure they look another way since she belongs to him and only him. They got the message and looked ahead afraid. She noticed his energy burning to ask, "Are you alright master?"

"Yes. No worries dear." he said but she tilts her head confused but looks ahead waiting in line once more. They spend hours in line which was the past four hours so it was already 3:39pm in the afternoon. This waiting in line was annoying that he was seeing Melina just feeling sleepy or tired from what she's been through from standing in line for a long time. They kept walking down the hall that after a good while they were the next ones in line. He felt awake again from this before he walks forward seeing someone waiting at the front desk.

"Hello; can I help you?"

"Hi, we wish to speak to someone about trying to start my business?" he asked to see her checking in a book for something before writing something down then looks to him.

"You mean a small business or large business?" she asked.

"Big business.." he responds seeing her writing something.

"Do you have the needed files for that?" she asked seeing Melina pull out the red folder and sets it down. She opens the folder checking everything and sees that things were up to code. The female shuts the folder then passes it back.

"Thank you. And do you have the required class license needed to start your business?" she sees Melina take the blue folder and hands it over to her. She once more takes it and opens the folder, studying that it was as well up to date showing his family name symbol and other things they do and can do. She closes it and slides it back to Melina.

"Alright. Do you have the needed vampire update folder where if a student in your company finds and tames a vampire they will have to fill the needed paper work and then do the seal?" she asked as Melina shows the dark yellow folder and she looks into it showing the right paper work. After that, she closes it and hands it back.

"Thank you very much; everything is up to code. *Writing something* Just head to room order A-c3 for the needed items and card/license for your business/company. Just be sure to take the elevator up one floor." she said.

"Thank you." he said gently that he walks to the elevator with Melina as she was holding the folders in her arms. He will admit he was very impressed with Melina having everything and had no problems what so ever when showing the paperwork. She really planned ahead for this and he was more proud of her. When showing up on the elevator, they took it to the first floor showing some more fancy things all around. At least their was no line this time so they head right on in and sees a male this time just done helping someone that was the same female that he saw. She must have got her license for hunting today while going ahead with leaving the room. She did look up happy about it but she goes ahead with her business while Brandon and Melina looks ahead to head over to the counter.

"Here to show your insurance of heath and your business/company?" he asked as Brandon nods.

"Yeah..."

"May I have the documents?" he asked as Melina shows the white folder and he takes it, checking it. In a few minutes he looks up at her while Melina looked silent. "Impressive; she's really got the talent of a office clerk." he said as she blinks looking nervous while blushing from the comment.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Shes more rhan that." They went with the woman to get their pictures taken for the liscenses both paper and personal the flash burned her eyes black forcing her to heal after. The picture showed no signs of the damage and she breathed a sigh of relief.

He disluked pictures but eas so happy that they were mearly halfway done with setting up the agency. Next he needed to get to the police department to register and when his picture came out he was beaming with pride. Melli made this so much easier and he had her signed up as a co owner with equal shares and authority. She was going over the specifics waiting for him and noticed the plans for her in the contract. Somehow he kept it hidden from ger until she handed him the files.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:16 pm

At first she was guessing he had plans for this or another hunter to help him but seeing her name signed made Melina blink looking shocked. He really was making co-owner of his business? Will his family accept that? Will they be alright with a vampire accepting that part of a big ownership? She didn't say anything about it before going ahead with them leaving the building finally and heads to the police station.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:01 am

As she studied the list she found he had plans to register in as many cities and counties as possible. She knew he was thinkimg toi fst ahead and set the list in her povket pickimg the county around them to make sure he would have something.

When she explained it he seemed mad but let it go. He understood her reason amd berated himself for biting off more than he can chew. She felt bad for him and stayed quiet not wanting to bother him. They go to the county office to register and their papers and new liscenses were taken to be copied and entered into the computers. It all seemed to be going well amd he was getting agitated. He was anxious about possible snag ups and his imagination played tricks on him irritating him.

It was only after he meditated and the approval papers were in mellis hands did he relax. Now all he had to do was set up the property for a holding cell a kitchen a bathroom and bunks. He was thinking so loud she could almost see his ideas infrint of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:32 am

She saw him muttering and speaking to himself about his ideas, knowing it's going to be a while for all this to come together. Well, maybe a few months or so by himself but with Melina by his side she can be of some help towards it. Knowing his ideas were going to grow so quickly made him wondering about it at a later time. He was given some tea for a small break while Melina checked the approved documents for them.

She was really happy for him before thinking about the things needed for the extra room for the students. Melina gives it more thought then starts heading home with him while wondering about the next steps. maybe she can work on this for him during that time after they got home. Melina got the blue prints for everything needed that she fixed him some food to eat and went to work on extending and fixing up the back house into a mansion for the students. He did wonder what she was doing till she told him.

"Huh? What do you mean your making a mansion for the students? Melina, you don't have to do that. I know that will take you a while to work on and finish." he said one time at breakfast but she shook her head thinking about it and was sure of her answer. Melina wanted her master happy no matter what.

"Don't worry master; I'm doing this so your business/company will grow. Besides, this will improve on my skills of building and fixing up. I don't mind doing this master..." she smiled towards him that Brandon sighed seeing her bow and gets to work. Right away, she was already working on that with her vampire abilities and magic she was self taught. He drinks his coffee seeing her work quickly that he wonders how he got lucky to have a vampire like her? Most wouldn't wish to do or help but she was actually doing it because she wanted to. In a few hours, Melina was working on the lower levels of the new mansion as he was cooking up dinner for himself and something for her. She's been working all day with little breaks but what he did miss were the cuddling and kisses. All he did was watch her building the mansion up one day at a time while seeing Melina working as hard wanting to make him proud. The other hunters were speaking to him about the building being ready but he told them to come and he can get their info to get them signed up.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:11 am

He trusted her and as the day begins to turn to night her urges begin to bloom. She grew hungry for his blood and he body craved his acfections far worse than when the sun was sti in th3 sky. She resisted to keep on working but her desires were only growing worse every night ut vanishing as the dawn hits. She began to restrain and resist her urges nstead of going to him because she felt she needed to finisb her work before asking for his h3lp satisfying her needs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:30 am

She already has most of everything up and running that Melina had to make sure everything fits the students needs. On the third month, she was already fixing up the windows and doors for the mansion that her eyes looked around seeing how much was done. It never took her long to get something done so she's happy about it. Knowing Brandon kept a close eye on her just in case that it left him wanting her too. He did remember that she said if he had urges was to tell her and she'll take care of him but because of the mansion, he had to wait like she was for him.

She was working on the back doors and training grounds near the home while seeing more things getting done as she was humming lightly to herself. "*Humming quietly* her strength was even shown to a few as they walk by with some wolf calling her or watching her with love in their eyes. Due to work, she had to wear a black tank top with working pants while in construction. She did ignore the wolf calls from men but that sorta upset Brandon since she was his but at least she was ignoring them because she already was with someone.

One day, he saw her now carving a door that two guys was whistling towards her while she kept ignoring them hammering some last bits into the door. That left her look to them confused that she shook her head as they wave to her and goes on their day leaving their numbers. She blinks confused and goes back to work like it never happened. Brandon might have to work on that but unless their going to be students that might change. She still worked long hours and days getting some days to rest while still working longer.

"Just a little more..." she mutters adjusting something.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:59 pm

He may hav3 contained his temper but the pressure was building. He wasnt mad at her and that must be remembered.

One minute after the latest incident he was beh8nd her. She blusher hot feeling th3 h3at of his lustful gaze he got when he was jealous. He grbs her from behind and kisses her neck while he h7gged her 8n a tight embrace. She lost her senses and her mind melted into pl3asure ror a single moment before she regained her self co trol.

"M-master ha pl3ase not in public" sh3 swir with a gasp as he squeez3s her breast. He wasnt grntl3 but that made it better for her.

"Mmm no one is nearby but lets go inside. You just finished the door so we wont be interrupted." He said and squeezes her chest hardermaking her bkush ree and squeak. His touch was hard and rough. Her mind slowly begins to melt i to th3 pleasure and grow hazy to anything but him and her. Then they hear footsteps and he has to pull back. Sh3 had only 4 seconds to fid her shirt that he disturbed with his groping he vanish3e inside and she attached th3 lock and doorknob. Sh3 hqd 5h3 knob out when lu came aro7nd th3 corner.

It was a chance meeting and she caught hus eye tusseled by unasked for pleasure burning hot for more and from the mess of her hair she l8ked it rough. Sh3 didnt even see him but he saw her and grew to obsess over possessing her for his own. He keeps wqlking saying noth8ng but from that day on he or some9ne he knew spied on her.

Brandon was unaware. He was wqiting 8n a room for her and sh3 clos3d th3 door lock8ng it. He kust had to surprise her like that and sh3 could n9 l9nger resist now that he made th3 first move. He gave i to his weakness first making anything she did complet3ly hus fault and giving her th3 liberty to take what sh3 wanted with no consequenses.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:34 am

She and him didn't say a single word to one another, averting their gaze for each other that Brandon just watches her while she was blushing harder. That look in his eyes told her he was wanting and waiting for such a long time that he already was feeling heated in loving her for more. He had to have her in some way that it left her squirming in her place feeling that heated desire for her master. "You k..know you shouldn't have g..grabbed my chest like that master in public. I don't want others to see that.." she whispered blushing but he didn't look away from her.

"And yet you love it. I know you do..I thought you like me being dominant with you right? Knowing someone is showing your place of loving you and owning you." he saw her blush harder hearing each word slipping past his lips. "You are mine and I'll be sure others know that very well no matter what. Besides, you always will be with me won't you?"

"O...Of course I will master. I'm always with you no matter what it is."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:16 am

He syeped forward and she backed up. Her bafk pressed against the dorr and she blushed redder ashe go5 close. "You said to tell you when i needed you... well i need youm ive been holding back so long... listening to thise animals treat you like property.. their property... youre mine. And i need to prove that to you."

He said this squeezing her breast again and presing her against the door. He was serious and she didnt want to refuse him. He made it clear he wanted her and expected her to keep her promise. Her body didnt leave her much choice burning from hjs hand squeezing her breast and her own desires begin to call one by one for her attenti9n.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:58 pm

He kept a firm grip on her breast feeling how soft it was despite being outside working through the days, nights, and weeks. Brandon missed having her with him or in his arms that he slowly lowers down to look at her vampire eyes and give a slow heated kiss. She purrs feeling his lips touching hers after so long that he held her cheek making out with her that it's the only sound heard in the room. His body pressed up against her smaller one that she hisses feeling him now rubbing and squeezing her breasts even more.

Melina breaks the kiss to gasp out heavily from the feeling that she started to burn up even worse now, letting out soft moans in the room. "Mmmm...*Kisses her neck now* I want to prove you belong to me. I want you to always be mine, Melina. You know how badly I wish for that right? Even if I have to show my love for you too.." he said in a heated tone that she blushes with eyes shut, feeling him pulling her even closer.

"*Panting heavily*M..Master...Master......" she gasped feeling him kissing her neck harder that she started feeling him press up more against her. His hands moving down to her hips leaving his kisses against her burning skin.

"Lift your arms..we need to get this top off of you.." she blushes from his order to do that. Moving both arms above her head as he lifts her top up and off of her. It fell to the ground before he held both breasts that she gasped moaning quietly to him. The sounds she made were lovely that he made him more aroused in wanting her. He groans looking at her that he moves her away from the locked bedroom door to move over to the bed. She was laying down by him to have him start kissing every inch of skin she showed.

Each one made her whimper with a few giggles slipping out. Of course some parts were tickling her but most was moans and gasps. He groans moving his hands on her skin that he started to kiss her chest squeezing her breasts that he removes her bra and threw it to the side. Her breasts were out that he begins licking the nipples and sucking on them. She squeaked from that to grip the sheets, panting in and out from each action he did.

"Ahhhh m..master.....master....."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:28 am

He squeezes harder making her nipples stand hard before sucking th em again. He murss and slurps against her niples loving how uer breasts feel. She felt like he was going tk feast on them and he bites sweetly leaving lite marks. He loved to play with these beautiful breasts and he wanted to tease her other places as well.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:45 pm

She gasped feeling him biting her nipples loving and carefully that he was groaning swirling his tongue against them. The feeling of his squeezing and body just made her purr heavily feeling more heated now. That made it feel her wetter that he was sucking on both of her nipples feeling heated and hotter now. She started whimpering feeling her hole opening now that she was seeing him squeezing harder.

"So soft and squishy....their so nice and all mine." he groans out sucking on both nipples harder now.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:26 am

He murrs and squeezes her breasts together sucking both nipples at the same time. He looked at her seeing her reactions as her hole was reacting strongly. He couldnt see ot and that wasnt too much of a problem. Now that both nilples were in his moutb ler held her breasts up by sucking hard on both nipples until they slip out. While he does his hand reachesand rubs against her searching for her hole to feel hkw it was react8ng to hjs teasing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Melina started squirming under him feeling all this that she was feeling more heated wanting more. Her body already reacting towards his teasing and touching that it left her squirming under him. The way he sucked and squeezes her breasts made her whimper loudly that he forces her legs apart feeling his hand moving down her lower stomach. It didn't slip in her pants but he started stroking against her covered wet folds as he was already able to feel how wet she was due to feeling something squishy.

For her, she didn't know about it due to feeling the pleasure burning. She gasped feeling him touching more and more that he feels her hips arching up a little, feeling more heated pleasure burning her body. Brandon lowers more to kiss and nip at her neck that she was purring loving simple touches and bites he was giving his little vampire. He groans feeling more heated thanks to it that he was burning up even worse now that it was leaving him feeling very heated because of it. This made her gasp with a soft moan as he was already feeling her buck up into his hand.

He used his strength to hold her down while kissing her neck again with a moan slipping out of her. Her hands started twitching and clawing at his bed that Brandon groans again holding her down. This was burning them both together that he was stroking and rubbing against her wet pussy once more. She whimpers feeling him messing with her breasts again that he was grinding against her side feeling her growing more heated in wanting him.

"You are so cute....you really look so precious like this. Laying on your back while I touch you after so long. You must really like it hmm?" he asked.

"You are silly master...being like this causing me to feel this over heated. That's not nice.." she whispered to him that Brandon was pushing against her folds seeing how dazed she became during this. He already was feeling more and more heated because of it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:36 am

Is that so? Then eat well my sweet little vampire im going to feed you lots of hot pleasure." He presses harder deciding to teas eher as long as possible before claiming what he wanted. He continues to mess and tease her breasts using his teeth tongue and lips. His fingers touching her covered place press harder making her feel his fingers almost like they were trying to push insid eof her through the clothes.

He was careful to preserve her clothes. He wanted their romance to be secret and besides taling her clothes off was a delicate process and not to be rushed when she was so hot and wet with them still on. When he decided to take those pants off he was going to make sure she begged him to hurry. His finger rub harder and she gets wetter and louder as he gently bites her breasts then licked her nipples. He wanted to take his time with her because she was too cute whwn she was like this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:11 pm

The pleasure was causing her mind to slip pretty quickly, feeling her hole twitching and opening up through his fingers that got pressed against it. She lets out a light shiver feeling him already teasing and messing with her more that she was already starting to arch her back off the bed and feel him kiss her neck. Her nipples and breasts were touched and messed with that it left her already feeling more aroused than normal.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:53 am

He smirks feeling her mivements and hearing her noises. He kisses he rneck harder and slios his hand i to her pants to rub her pussy outside her underwear. He rubs harder and faster than before lovi g how wet she got from his touch. " youre really getting soaked you must love everything i do so much you just want more am i right?" He asks pressing against her clit and rubbi g it a bit.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:27 am

"T..that's because y..you keep t..touching m..me master. My whole body aches for your touch after so long. Can you really blame m..me for that?" she looks dazed towards her master that Brandon tilts his head to stop the movement of his hand watching her expression. From where he was, he can clearly see just how heated she got from all this and knowing the sensation of desire just burns her twice as much. Melina has been working on the mansion for a few months now so being away from her made him ache for her.

He wasn't planning on letting her out of here till he was able to release that tension of pleasure burning in her body. From the soaked hole that opens and closed from behind the panties she wore. He wanted to ease that heat and he wanted to ease it right now. She looks away from his expression before leaning in to kiss her soft lips once more. Her eyes shut slowly kissing him back but his fingers kept where they were then started stroking her slowly. A softer moan left her lips from that touch that he groans loving the sound she made.

"Seems you think other wise..*Kisses* You are really so precious. Laying on the bed here with me while I touch and play with you. I know deep down you'll start aching and begging for me. *Kisses again* I want to be sure to see that hungry look in your face..as I take you over and over again.." his words came out as a whisper that she whimpers again because of it. Why did he have to say it that way? Knowing how his words effect her while being this close with him. Brandon only smiled looking down at her heated face that she blushes heavily after this. He just kept that hungry gaze down on her that he leans in once more to kiss her lips.

Their kisses rang loud in the room that he was holding her cheek still stroking her in some way to pleasure her. That made her whimper in the kiss with her own hands reaching back about to hold his head. He suddenly stops her to hold them down that startled her. He didn't want her to move or do a thing. he's going to do it himself because she's done so much for him and for the company that he should at least give her that. He was proud of her; he loved her and cherished everything she's done for him.

They both kept making out slowly that he groans feeling her nip the bottom lip with the fangs poking against it. She didn't bite him but her tongue swirls against his own hearing a heated groan from him. He was just as heated but anything that might change that will make him feel more heated. She purrs from the sound that she sits up carefully to break the kiss as he panted lightly.

"Is something wrong my dear?"

"You tease m....me too much, master. How come I-"

"Because I want to. I know you done so much so why can't I treat you like my precious one? My love...wife maybe? It's a different choice from thought but you are worth it. I want to treat you as you like...actually trying to speak of what you wish of me. I'm willing to do whatever you wish of me...*whispered* I want to make you feel good...no matter what."

"M..Master Maboroshi..."

"I mean it...and you can call me Brandon. Only you get to call me by my first name due to being so close in connection with me. Others have to but you..and maybe close friends can call me by my name. I want you...and I know you want me to." he said but he slowly kisses her again that his fingers pushes into her that she gasped in the kiss. His fingers were opening her up slowly that she was whimpering and moaning in the kiss as he made her lay back down trying to give her pleasure. Her body was reacting to him nicely and it just left him already burning for more, knowing how his member throbs in want for him. Hearing the noises she made was proof enough that she wanted him.

He made her relax a little that he separated her legs apart still thrusting his fingers into her in her pants and panties. Feeling the wetness of her hole of how aroused she became from the simple touches.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:26 am

Should i keep baiting you or should i claim you fully?" He asks fruely teasing her with her desire being waved in front of her face. Her moans keep her from answering for the m9ment hut hse didnt fo4get his question even as his fingers rub deeper and harder. Thesesimpletouches wer epelasing for himand hearing her moans and feeling hiw wet and arouse dsh3 became 8ntrigues h8m deeply.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:23 pm

She winces feeling him still moving his fingers but his lips press against her shoulder leaving more bites. Melina was feeling very heated after this that it was making her want more of him. Her body soaked in sweat that she cries out feeling his fingers pushing in deeper and deeper.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:17 am

He smirks and smiles pressing harder as he rubbed. It wasnt too gentle but she wanted it rough right? "If you sont answer me ill have to chose for myself. " he added making her shiver and try to answer. He pushes deeper as she does distorting her reply and further increasing her growing lust.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:43 am

Blushing heavily, she tired to get the words out feeling his fingers pushing more against her before feeling him push a bit more right against her clit. Melina felt a sudden rush of pleasure that it caused her to arch off the bed twitching now. Her fingers tightening into the sheets as he leaves more kisses onto the neck. Seeing how badly it effected her, he flips her onto the side and presses up against her with his fingers rubbing and pressing against her.

"Ahhh~ B..Brandon, not there...not this w..way.....please, it's already...f..feels too good. I can't.....mmmmmmm....*Shivering*" he saw her hips grind and buck a little feeling him pleasuring her that it caused her to drip a little more. She was a lost little vampire thanks to him but he groans loving this side of her. Seeing how weak he can make her from a few simple touches. One of his hands reaches to hold her breast to squeeze, feeling the nipple against his fingers.

"From the looks of it, you really must enjoy this my dear. So cute and rare for a vampire to become lost thanks to their hunter. You really make me wish to make love you to over and over again." he said kissing her neck but she whimpers from each word, gripping his wrist of the hand that kept touching her.

"That's...e.embarrassing master hhaaa...your making me feel so embarrassed. Why did you have to..mmmmmmm...make it sound that way?" she said but he pushes his fingers more against her that she cries out drooling, fangs being exposed into the air.

"Because you make it worth it." he said quickening his fingers that she was gasping and moaning now. Her hips were shaking from the strokes that her pussy and clit were being simulated at the same time.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Not being able to hide her fangs was a good sign she was getting close. Her wetness only drips worse as the pressure inside of her builds up. He rubs harder pinching her clit before rubbing if harder. She cries out and moans worse before he lowers his lips to suck her nipples. Hard. He stopped just teasing and being gentle. It was a good way to start with he but she liked it rough.

His rougher treatment stabs her to the core forcing her lust to go out of control. Her powers and instinct react to the intense pleasure temporarily removing the mental limiters she set up to control her urges and powers. With that control gone she was little more than a kitten in heat begging for her master to ease her aching desire for pleasure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:16 am