Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 7 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:13 pm

She blushes feeling his fingers going wild with her that her eyes shut tightly, trying to stay clear headed from the thought. Just what in the world could she do? feeling her master doing this to her all leads her to...feeling weaker. Brandon only smirked seeing how lost she was arching her back from the bed while his fingers just kept playing with her.

"*Panting* You're so cute; laying on my bed this way while I touch and play with you. I wonder if you are holding back that hunger for me..*Tights hold on wrist* or should I break you right now? Though, it could be rougher knowing your this horny for me...so what should I do?"

"*Panting while drooling dazed*I..I don't k...kknmmmmmmm!!..I don't know master Maboroshi..I..it feels way too good. My body isn't listening t..to me and I...hhhaaaaa..I don't know why it feels s..so hot like this..it just f..feels.." she bit down on her bottom lip trying to hold back the moans she felt but he only groans forcing her head back and kisses her lips. Her eyes widen feeling him deeply kissing her that she tenses up again while he was thrusting his fingers against her soaked lips at a sudden pace. She breaks the kiss screaming out with her eyes shut, face flushed, fangs growing and drool showing near her chin.

"Ah ah ah ah hhaaaa hhuaahhhhh hhaaaa nugghhhhh....N..no more! Master oh god no more!!! I'll..I'm g..gonna...."

"You'll what? Say it for me, my vampire vixen. Tell me right now!" he orders pushing his fingers in but rubbing her clit quickly. She screams again curling her toes in the sheets that she was panting heavily and hard, feeling her whole body just burning in lust.

"I..I'm gonna cum~ I'm gonna cum!!!!" she screams out leaning her head back against the pillow that her front hair bangs covered her face but her lips were parted wide before she grunts out screaming lustfully. Brandon stops his fingers feeling warm gushes of her love juices spill out that it hits the wall and sheets. She had her hips arched a little feeling this but he groans loving this sight. She was weak and dazed now thanks to all this but she was so strong that her legs quivered and shake. He was impressed but aroused at the same time now not giving into that side yet while he rubs her slowly again hearing how dirty her hole was.

"That a girl..."

"*Panting in a trance*hhaaa....hhhaaaaa.........aahhhhh......."

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 7 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Slowly he pulls his fingers away and then removes her pants and panties to get a good look at her.

She was opening amd closeimg as she dripped from her release. She whines as her bottoms come off and again feeling his breath against her sensitive folds. He gave her a small lick before licling more. He wasnt done yet and he bearlet bagan.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:40 pm

"A..ahhh w..wait...wait..." she looks up at the ceiling feeling flushed red while squirming from the small licks he was giving her. Melina tried to get away from his tongue but Brandon pulls her closer to lick her slowly tasting her arousal and heat. She lets out another moan feeling the hot wetness. She bucks her hips a little while he groans licking her that she was moaning softly.

"Ahhhh....ahhhhhh...hhhaaaaa....so hot....it's so hot.....your tongue mmmmm..it feels really really h..hot.." she gasped out feeling him licking her slowly that one of his fingers were rubbing the clit slowly and carefully. He wanted her to be lost to pleasure that she will think of nothing but him. He did feel heated wanting her but that left her dripping more for him.

"Mmmmm...nnnn...mmmmm...you taste wonderful my vampire vixen...dripping so wet for me..mmmmm.." he groans licking more that Melina whimpers feeling her dripping hotter and hotter that she was gasping out pretty loudly. Her hands was about to push him away but he forces them down on the bed licking her more. Weak whimpers left her lips drooling as her lustful vampire eyes looked at him in a trance, fangs aching from the pleasure.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:05 am

She cries out with heavy moans when she feels him press closer and slurp on her folds before licking her deeper. He still rubbed her clit but his free hand was keeping her close. She squirms and moans as he eats her out and her fangs ache worse. Her body throbbed in the need that tugged st her fangs while his tongue and lios pleasure her directly.

He smirks as she bucks her hips hard reacting to his pelasures and unable to do anything but accept them even as theu erode her sanity and drive her into a lustful frenzy.

Her eyes glow brighter as her body throbs and pulses. She was getting closer and closer as he slurps and eats her out more harshly and deeply that his face was buried betwen he rlegs. She let out a scream trying to resist her orgasm but a bit escaped her control cracking her sense of reality.

From the crack to her consiousness her mad lust poured oit of her and he pulled back. He expected her to burst and be a weak moaning mess but she resisted at the last second. She wanted to give him pleasure as well and that gave her the will she needed to hold on to a peice of herself even agter she broke. "Haa im impressed i thought you were completely under my dominion i see now i was premature to assume a full claim on you. " he said and she burned hotly hearing his words.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:28 pm

"W..why must y..you tease me master. W..why..." she whimpers under her breath from what he did to her but that left her burning up even worse now. The sensation to heat and desire going through both of them once more. This felt unreal to them and that made the heated desire just become more and more aroused in heat. She wanted more of him; she craved more of him that Brandon licked his lips seeing that expression on her face.

"But I have to be my dear; knowing when it's with you makes it more fun for both of us. Seeing how hot you get from whatever I do to you. From the simple touches I leave on your skin..*moves his hand up her leg getting a shiver* Even to seeing how wet you get....your already twitching in need for me aren't you?" he whispered that she gulps hearing his tone.

"M..Mast..er..." she whispered to him that he remained silent hearing that tone. That lost expression of her voice to make him lean in closer almost kissing her lips. "Maybe I need to really break that mind of yours where you'll under my lustful control..to where I can break you over..*leans in more* and over...*about to kiss her* And over.."

".......*Blushing even worse*"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:28 pm

He kisses her runming his hand up her leg and side to her ribs them back down pressing hard but not rough. Be enjoye dthe kiss pressing his lips against hers and massaging slowly. He was getting ready to give it to her but for the moment easing her was his priority.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:35 pm

She whines from the touches and his kiss, feeling him holding her closer against his body. Brandon wanted to do nothing but shower her in sweet kisses and touches that Melina begins purring. Her tongue swirling against his own as he groans returning the favor. She was shaking under his touch from what he did and yet, this left her burning in heated want and desire.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:17 am

His fre3 hand pulled his clothes off and when she ehar dthay shr sat up still kissing him and helped h8m. Her hands ran over his muscles and sh3 took her time to enjoy them while he returns her kiss pressing up against her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:10 pm

She blushes feeling this and yet it left her burning up in more desire. The sensation of pleasure went through her mind that Brandon deepens the kiss feeling her already burning up even worse. Her body started throbbing for him that he held her cheek swirling his tongue against her own hearing whimpers of pleasure.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:40 pm

By the time their kiss broke they were both bare hot and sweaty. Her fangs were throbbing hard as was her dripping hole. Their closeness had brought them together at the hios since she sat up and she reaches down to stroke it. She knew he would pubish her later but she wanted him to be as arpused as her. The fog of lust in he rhead clouded her mind from knowing he was just as aroused as her already.

He took her hand and then pushed her down pinning her by her wrists.she gasps and ooens her legs evwn as he leabs over her. He was throbbing across his while body and panting. "Dont worry haa im not going to tease you any more. Haa im going to give it to you."

He was panting heavily and she felt his tip he was serious nit teasing and she quivers with anticipation
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:18 pm

Even to her the tip felt hot, throbbing in aroused heat as he groans holding her wrists down hard into the bed. He wanted to seriously give pleasure to her and yet, that made her feel more and more heated after a while. Squirming under him as her hole was opening more for him. Brandon wanted to ravish her with everything he had that he groans grinding into her. She hisses feeling that to have him give a few more kisses against her lips. She quickly returns the kiss deeply to him that he pushes his tongue past her lips swirling against her own.

This left her twitching and whining for him that he keeps kissing her with a distraction that he keeps kissing her to start pushing into her. She arches her back feeling him push into her that she whines almost biting down on his tongue. He groans feeling her quickly tighten around him as he keeps pushing into her deeply. When he got fully inside of her, his balls and length twitched heavily that she breaks the kiss a little panting against his lips.

"M..Master~" she whines in a lost heated tone that he groans to blush from the tone of her voice. That made him slam the rest into her that she moans out hissing in pleasure. His member now clenched around her inner walls that he groans loving how she felt.

"Grrmmmmmm.....His tongue kept swirling against her own feeling her hot lips against his own. Their tongues rubbing against one another kissing one another.

"Hu....Uh...hnn...*Kisses deeply* Mmmm must..er....ma...mmmmmmm.." Brandon didn't want her to talk anymore. He wanted to hear nothing but the sweet sounds of her voice. Her body burning up in lust that he felt her clenching down around his member hard.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:22 am

He thrusts harder and groans out worse. She forc3d him to breack th3 kiss by biting his tongue. He wasnt going to let her cheat and drink his blood just yet. He was going ti wait ubtil her fangs throb in want. His hips drive hard and deep just how she likes is and she clamps tight reacting to his pleasure.

Her hole started to grow slick and the thrusts begin to soind wet. The soind made her blusb from embarrassment but he groans and moans out loving how she moans from it. "Mmm grrr so haa wet. You always get si wet its like you cum from me being inside."

He teased her and she grew even more embarrassed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:22 pm

She looks away feeling nervous from his words that Melina started feeling him grinding against her harder and harder that she started whimpering. Feeling his member throbbing inside of her. That really made her feel hot for him that it left her feeling more hotter and wetter. Brandon groans feeling her tightening around him that he keeps her down by her wrists seeing how lost she became.

"M..Master....."

"Shhhh, i know...but not yet. I want to savor this moment.....this special moment between us. I want to know that you will be always begging for me more and more till you are nothing but a weaker feeling of lust. Just become lost to me, my vampire vixen. I'll be sure you feel three times good....."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:04 pm

As sbe relaxes a little he thrusts harder and faster keeping her pinned. Sbe cries out feeling the new pace and he leans over her neck kissing and giving sweet bites to her skin. She dquurms clenching then relaxes only to tighten up harder as he pusbes in again. Her body seemed to be trying to slow him down but he pusbes past each time cuasing her to jolt in pleasyre and move her own hips.

She tried to relax but he felt too good and he rbody always wanted more. She jeeps working to relax but thst inky made him feel more pleasure that her body tightens up again. He felt like she was chenching and letting go as he moved and saw sbe was doing her best but her body was betraying her will.

Shes she relaxed she felt the stab of oelasure and ber bofy tightened up either yo slow him down or keep him inside it was hard to say since he was moving faster bow and the sensations were mixing in their minds. He didnt stop and that was good for yhem both. He didnt punish her because she was behaving her best.

All he could think about was how good she was and how good it felt to let loose inside of her as he begins to push as deep as he could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:18 pm

She gasped loudly feeling him doing this that it left her burning for more. The sensation of aroused heat burning her body that it became more heated in some point. Her hole was twitching and dripping with wetness that Brandon groans missing this feeling. He panted seeing her purring and squirming under him that he lowers down to kiss/nip her neck slowly.

"Master..f...feels g..good. Your touching and making me f..feel really good..." she panted out that Brandon blushes seeing how cute she became. Her hole clenching down harder on him that he growls wanting to feel more.

"So cute; you are really are so cute.......your already twitching and tightening around me."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:55 pm

"You feel good too my little vampire. Mmm i just love to push inside and keep going. I nnever want this to stop " he said as his hips get a boost and thrust harder. Just thinking about what he wanted to do to her made him want more of her and he thrusts harder in response. He groans a bit while he spoke and she feels him thrusting harder
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:53 pm

She gasped trying to hold onto something since her hands felt for anything near by. However, he only kept thrusting deeper and deeper into her that she gasped louder feeling him pushing even more inside of her. Melina moans out in a lustful tone that he lays on top of her with her legs bent in a u shape form. All he did was move in close and kiss her lips deeply. "Mffffmmm....."

He groans out swirling his tongue against her own again that he still didn't stop thrusting into her. The sensation of pleasure just burns through her and his body that it made it feel ten times arousing. His hips kept pushing against her while his member was throbbing to make her whimper from each one.

"Mmmmm....mmmmmmm.......'H..He's so thick....I can feel it pulse each time he thrusts into me. The tip is rubbing all over the place, his length just keeps twitching as it pulses. Is master really wanted to be this heated with me?' she thought feeling him still thrust into her that one hand grips a breast seeing her arch her back from his touch.

"*Groans out loudly while feeling hotter kissing her*" he did feel hotter and hotter that he wanted to really ravish her. He groans still thrusting more into her that she breaks the kiss crying out heavily now.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:09 pm

He groans and growls thrusting harder even as she fries out and arches her back. He waant restraining himself lime he usually does and it shows with hiw deep and hard he was thrusting. He throbbed worse and it seemed he really did want to be in the heat with her. His own pleasure was wild and unco trollabke as he made loud deep noises of pleasure from hiw good he felt.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:39 pm

She cries out feeling hotter and weaker that Brandon groans out still slamming his thrusts against him. The pleasure was effecting them both now that it left them feeling wetter and hotter now. She felt him hold her legs up around her waist that it left her gasping out as he groans out.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:02 pm

He groans out Nd thrusts harddr and faster. He was pushing hard onher legs lening his weight on them as he drivs his hips hrd into her body. She was moaning out and he grips her skin as his thrusts change. They get sharper and heavier and she even hears him grunting or panting in a heated daze while he took her. It surprised her that he grew lost this quickly but azsured her that he was truly feeling he trusted her and himself with her. He wasnt holding back and she felt everything he did to her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:44 pm

However, knowing he trusts her this much made Melina blush even harder that he did. Her eyes were shut with soft moans leaving her lips. The sensation of pleasure went through her body that it made her hiss again, feeling him still thrusting deeper and sharper into her. He grunts felt hotter now that she was only feeling more wetter after a while. This made Brandon groan out again that this left him feeling more aroused that he keeps her back hearing her gasp loudly.

She felt more hotter after a while while body only felt wetter and wetter before Melina just cries out again, looking dazed. He groans thrusting into her hard that he stops his hips throbbing inside of her. She panted heavily feeling that but he lowers down to lick and suck on the nipples. Her breasts got squeezed with both hands that it left him grinding into her that she gasped hissing for more.

"So cute my vampire vixens; so cute..and all mine." he panted slightly that she only whines feeling her body burning in sweat. He feels her shaking now that his tongue swirling against her breasts. He only kept thrusting harder into her that she squeaks feeling wetter and hotter again for more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:04 am

"Mmm your body is perfect. Mmmm especially your deliecious breasts. *slurps her nipple* i could suck them forever." He said slurping and sucking harder even as her arousal was growing put of control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:58 pm

She panted hearing him say all this that Melina turns her head away from him trying to hide her face. He only finds it adorable seeing her holding back. Knowing how hot her body gotten thanks to the touches and kissing. His hands squeeze her breasts again that he hears her hiss in pleasure once more. Her whole body was burning in desire that it felt like she was already dripping wetter and wetter. He chuckled seeing her like that before slowly leaning in closer to kiss her lips.

However, he held back knowing how she is when losing her mind. Her fangs still ached wanting to bite him but Brandon still was teasing her. It just made her feel more heated in loving her. She whines with a hiss trying to grind her hips back that made him hold her down more onto her back. She wasn't allowed to move or get up but suffer under him in heated arousal. She already was whining for him that he started to groan loving her more to move near the neck and bite it.

She cries out feeling him nip at her neck that he stops seeing her climaxing. Did she really? Well, that explains it before he got more aroused seeing that. Her body just squirms now before it started making her purr heavily. He groans licking against her neck where he bit her while Melina moans out panting heavily. She could feel her fangs burning now for him that it left her already close to cumming again.

"Mmmmmmm don't cum again; I haven't been inside of you yet....."

"You're s...so mean master...I..I feel close because you keep teasing m..me. Please..please spare me from y...your punishments. I'm b..begging you.." she sounded so deperate now that he carefully sits up and saw Melina quickly get up about to hug him but he stops her with one hand against her chest.

She whimpers while squirming in her seat that he saw her already looking more dazed. Melina panted with her eyes glowing in heat but Brandon knew she was already lost. "Alright so lost..it's messing with your mind..isn't it." he said but she sees him hold one finger to touch her lips that Melina parted them to lick against it. She purrs seeing him keep his finger still but her fangs still wanted to scrape his skin to get a drop of some kind on her tongue.

"What's wrong my pet? Already losing it? Your hungry for me already?" he said seeing her kissing and licking his finger more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:42 pm

He took his finger away keeping her down with his other hand. He lifted his finger and biyes the yip letting a drop form. She squirned worse captivated by the color and smell of his blood. He was cruel to keep teasing her. She thougjt and then he brought his finger to run across he rlips spreading the drop.

She kisses his finger and licks the drop then suck hard to get more. She didnt bute him he wouldnt let her and her fangs ached for more even as the flavor and smell push her closer to her limit of sanity.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:07 pm

He kept his eyes on her sucking and trying to get most of his blood out of his finger. Her tongue licking against where he bit that he sees her panting deeply for more. Brandon was such a tease to her and yet she was enjoying it. Seeing how he became dominant towards her that maybe he needs to get something special for her. Just for her. He keeps her down on the bed that Melina whines wanting to sit up and feel for him even more. She started purring to him in hopes he'll let her up but that didn't work on her.

"What's wrong my dear? Already growing hungry for more I see? Don't worry, I'll be sure you get plenty but for now, lets just see if you'll be a good pet and enjoy it. I'll be sure you do." he whispered to move her again that he pulls the finger back and away. She tried to get close to his finger again but Brandon held her down once more. He wanted her to behave in some way but that left him feeling more aroused as she struggles.

"M..Master...Please..I..I want it. I want you please..I..."

"Shhhh; it's alright my dear. I'll get to pleasuring you soon. I want to savor this moment a little longer.." he teased to lower down and kiss her neck then mess with her breasts. She moans out feeling her nipples teased that he sees her hissing from how much he was doing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:54 am