Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Brandon Maboroshi2

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:37 am

He teases her badly keeping ber hot and aroused as he tool his time. Her hissing grew loider and he messed witb her more rubbing his tip against her folds. He was messing with her in the worst way Now. He was lwting her frrl it wktbout pushing inside and her deskre to have him inside swiftky grew to an aching need.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:20 pm

She couldn't move feeling the tip that Melina purrs again feeling wetter and heated because of it. She wasn't sure why but this teasing was making her want him more and more. Her fingers twitched in the sheets that she sees him groan loving how wet she became that he couldn't stop moving and grinding into her that she purrs heavily grinding more that he held her hips still.

"Easy now; you need to be a good girl. I'll be sure to please you.."

"Then hurry m..master. I need you; I need you so badly please......*Squirming again* Let me feel you against me. Let me....please.."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:54 am

He grinds his length against her hearing her rewuest. She wanted him 8nside but he refused and when she begs to feel him against her he pishes his length hard agai st her folds. He may have been going slow but he did plan to make a move soon.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:48 pm

She purrs even louder feeling that but he just kept teasing her more and more. He really was trying to become more of a showoff but he gently touches her cheek seeing how lost she became. He already felt heated and wanting of her that the length was throbbing each time he rubs it against her folds. She whines out once more feeling him already growing heated that he groans loving how wet she gets hotter and hotter. She grinds her hips against him that he was already watching and seeing just how precious she was being like this.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:05 pm

He smirks feeling her grinding against his length eves as he was moving against her. He decided it was enough of teasing her and pushes inside after shifting his hips. She wasnt expecting him to change his mind so soon and his pleasure hit her unguarded mind. He made sure ro push all the way ibside on his next thrust and she jolted feeling him groan as hus member slammed all the way insid eof her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:55 pm

Melina purrs deeply feeling him fully inside of her now that her hands shook and twitched. He felt amazing inside of her that it left her moaning softly to him. Brandon reaches up to touch her cheek that it left him still teasing her slowly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:56 am

He didnt move inside her leting her get us3d to his throbbing heat. He holds her cheek and rubs her face with his thumb. She looked so precious lost to pleasure lile this he begins to wonder why he wasnt as lost as her. Maybe he was and just didnt know it. She was captivatingly beautiful and always made him hot to be around her. She feels a growl as he presses her mouth to his neck. She felt the throbbing vein and whines resisting her urge to bite him. "Its okay. You can have ad much as you want."

He said that hoping to help her relax. The thought of his blood mad eher think dark thoughts but to be offere dlike this when he was throbbing inside her and arpused was too much. If she fed there was no hope for her sanity she would be completely lost to her desires. Her fangs ache as she battled her impulse to feed and her urges mix in her mind to confuse her.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Her fingers were twitching gripping his hair that her vampire colored eyes were glowing heavily. He really was going all out in order to make it something else. Knowing the possible outcome just made her feel a bit more hungry for him. Her fangs did ache for him that she blushes to look down at his chest breathing in deeply. "You are s..so mean, teasing me like this. How can I hold back if you're teasing me with your hot thick blood master? I don't wish to harm you..." she said but the feeling of arousal was burning through her mind. She wanted him like he wanted her and it just leaves her feeling more and more heated because of it. This sensation of pleasure just burns through her either way.

"Is it enough to show that you can drink as much as you wish. I'm not holding back on you feeding or anything. So why don't you drink...I won't do anything but let you eat." He said teasing her that Melina blushes even harder hearing how he spoke to make her whimper again. He was teasing her again and it left her already burning up. The thought and feeling of aroused need was going through her mind again. She was looking at the ceiling before her eyes fell on his neck. His main vein was throbbing with blood flowing through his body. The thought of how it was, the warmth, the taste...she moans at the thought to give a few kisses to his neck.

He didn't move feeling her licking his neck a couple times and seeing her already losing her mind. The thought was only making him love her even more. She started to burn up even worse that it left him holding her closer against his body. Melina purrs smelling his scent that he was grinding against her in hopes of arousing her more. Of course she was still aroused as normal and it left her now dripping wetter that it runs own into the blankets under her. He held her head up while it was showing that her fangs were throbbing worse now that she was holding back.

"Come on, Melina. Do it. Drink from me.....I'm not going to move....." he said once more that she blushes worse to slowly part her lips with her now sharper fangs present. Right away after taking a few deep breaths, her fangs suddenly sink into his neck right into the main blood vein in his neck. He hisses and groans in some pain that it switches when her venom spreads into his blood and around the area she bit. She begins drinking his blood hearing his hissed tone and groans of pleasure.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:40 pm

Her body thtobbed and a sshe feeds her hips slam hard in his member. Feeding and mating often mix in a vampires mind and when she took his blood her urges sent her into a frenzy of lust as she feeds on the emotion. Her hios slam savagely and she growls a bit sucking her and losing herself to yhe flavor of his blood. Her starved body awakens feeling her hunger finally being adressed.

He felt her lock close and he felt her hole milking his member and her mouth taking his blood. She completely lost herself except to know when it wasnt safe to continue and took him for all her desire love and lust
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Brandon didn't stop her or speak, holding her close against his body while she was grinding her hips against him. This felt way too good for her that it left her just burning up in heated desire. She already felt more heated for more that it started making her purr. His blood was delicious in her mind that she was deeply purring louder and louder sucking as much as she could. Though, she knew she had to be careful since she didn't want to drain him dry.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:30 pm

His bidy moves just how she loves it when he ws under her bite and thwir hios meet as she purrs. Her purring was drving them both into the heated daze.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Brandon groans with a hiss, feeling his body burning up in desire. He already felt her twitching and burning in wetness that her hole was already burning up in a later time. Knowing how hotter and aroused he became in some point. Knowing the sensation growing between them just made them feel more and more heated.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:10 am

She pulled back before he got lightheaded and thrusts her clamped pussy on his cock. She felt too good that he was throbbing even as he hissed and growls in pleasure.

Her insides were milking him driving him to cum. Even as he recovered from her geeding he was swollen inside her and getting ready to burst. He trird to warn her but it was too late and she didnt care. She wanted him to fill her up with as much cum as he could make maybe even more than his blood.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm

She started kissing where she bit him that Brandon held her close against his chest, trying to catch his breath. She really was enjoying this and so was he, feeling her own aroused desire burning through her like it was nothing. He bucks his hips a little forward to push even deeper into her while looking lost in pleasure. She just started burning up in more heated pleasure that it was over powering for them both.

Her body started heating up even worse that she was purring in his ear while seeing his face heat up. Was she trying to tease him again? Maybe but it was fine. Melina was worth it since even if she's a vampire she was his. He groans still bucking her hips into his own that Brandon hisses and heard another purr.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:31 am

He bucks his hips hard unable to hold back anymore. She had comoletely burn3d him up and his limit was getting close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:01 am

She cries out in pleasure feeling him slamming upward into her that Melina kept ramming her hips down meeting with each one. He felt amazing to her that it left her circling her hips more and more. Brandon only held her hips again still grinding against her harder that she was kissing his neck and shoulder. She wanted more of her, she craved more of him that he groans bucking into her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:09 am

He burst heavily inside of her with a loud groan just before she expolded in his cock. She felt him thrusting harder and faster before cumming hard inside of her. When his cum touched her insides she exploded into a release still moving on him. Her hips grind and circle almost as if her insides were milking him for all his cum. Her tongue hangs out as she panted and keeps moving even after her insides sucked him dry.

She needed more and didnt stop working her hips. She moans loudly and begs for more since his hips slowed down after his release. "Please haa mmm oooh olease mm give me more my pussy aches still bahhh haaa more mmmm hurry give me more." She begs as her whole body throbs.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:47 pm

He looks seeing her already grinding and begging for more that Brandon sits up to grip her cheek and look at Melina. She was so flushed like this, so lost that she was already purring deeply for more. He groans feeling her trying to kiss him that he kisses her back softly while whines leave her. He wanted to punish her but he had some idea. While she was distracted, he sits them both up on the bed so Melina's now sitting on his lap while using some magic to form a leash and collar. He had it custom created before tugging at it. She was moved back gasping for air but noticed it.

"M..master?" she whimpers but he grips her rear to squeeze it.

"Turn around..have your back facing me." he orders that Melina gulps doing as he said. She turns her body around to have her back face him. He looks to see her not moving now but she felt a bit more shy from this point of view. He made her lift her hips so she's up a little before rubbing the tip against her soaked folds. Melina wanted him inside of her again but he took his time wishing for her to savor it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:11 am

"Easy now love all in good time. Ill give you more." He promised and teases her folds with her tip. If she tried to pusbmh him in he stopped her and spanked her as punishment. He tugs on her chain also making it hard for her to stay forward but he wasnt letting her straighten up keeping her bwmt down in front of him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 pm

She purrs deeply feeling this affections from him that Brandon groans loving this view. Seeing his vampire resting and laying on her knees as he was teasing her. He will give her all the desire he wants but he wants to make her beg and whimper for him. Knowing he's the only one that can make her feel good. The chain gets held again that Melina whines feeling wetter and hotter now that he was feeling her skin.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm

He tugs the chain again pulling her up as he thrusts harder and faster. She arches her back to keep the collar from biting her skin as she gasps out feeling the tug. Her body was being jolted by various pleasures and he wasnt letting himself ease up on her. She seemed to want this and reacted strongly to his actions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:26 pm

The chain made her behave in some way but she really wanted to be more closer to him. More heated and active towards him that she was already feeling over heated in pleasure. Feeling the sensation of desire going through her mind once more. Her body was shaking from the feeling to make her still wagging her hips.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:11 am

"Mmm good girl. If you behave im going to let you do as you wish. Until then keep being good." He said and pushes inside hard with a heavy grosn.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:33 pm

She hisses feeling him pushing into her deeply that Melina felt her hands closing up in tight fists. Her body only quivers slightly feeling more pleasure burning through her body again. He keeps her still while being inside of her again that he started pulling himself out then thrusts into her again at a slow pace. She moans out feeling him pushing in and out while heavily groaning in pleasure from how tight she was. She already felt dazed thanks to this but that left her wanting more of him again.

"Grrrrrmmmmmm.....such a good girl.....just relax.." she heard him say still thrusting into her slowly and deeply that he was already feeling her tightening up around his length. Brandon groans with a hiss feeling her doing that to grip her waist pulling her back more to set a movement now. She purrs loudly feeling this but that made her whimper loving how he felt. He tugs on the collar again that she yelps feeling him do that but purrs loudly lowering her head against the pillow.

"*Purring loudly still moving her hips against him* MMmmmmm~"

"It must feel good if your purring like that. I will be sure to make you feel as good as I can dear kitten. Just be sure you relax and I'll be sure to give you what you desire."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:24 am

He thrusts harder after his promise,for a promise made. His harder tgrusts draw grunts and growls from him and he fully ebhited himself. He let the chain slack and trusted her to behave. He knew it wasnt a mistake and her boises eere sweet music to hidms ears.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 am