Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:53 am

"Ahhhhh......ahhhhhhh...nnnmmmmmm......" she still kept moving her hips back and forward, pushing him in deeper and deeper into her that Melina purrs even louder this time. He was simply amazing and she couldn't get enough of her. Brandon groans loving her doing as she wished but still obeying him like a good girl. Her body still moving on it's own but not too much where he had to stop her. Watching her back arch and lower only made him snap his hips forward hearing a gasp from her.

He bit down on his bottom lip groaning out from some wetness spilling out of her. Melina didn't come no, she was only growing more slicker for him which he wanted. He begins thrusting again that she cries out shaking with each thrust. He was pushing in so deeply that she had to grip the sheets to be sure she wouldn't lose her hold.

"F..feels g..good.....Brandon f..feels so good. Hnnn Hmmmmm...mmmm....it's going in so deeply. My whole body is quaking......Please m..more...please give me more.....hhaaa....ahhhh...give me more.......*Whines swaying her hips*"

"More? Is that what you want from me?" he said pulling out to leave the tip but slams it back in hearing her cry out once more.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Y..Yes! Yes I want more please!!! Please use m..me however you wish. I'll be good...I..aahhhhh..aiiiiiiii!!!!!..." she whines out but he only laughed finding it precious seeing her like this. Her whole body was soaked in sweat but that leaves him just thrusting forward seeing just how lost she got a few minutes later.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:54 am

He continues to thrustbhis full length as hard and seep as he could groaning out to her with low heavu moans in response to her noises. He was boiling inside and unable to fully control himself as his knees begin to shake.

She delt him getting much closer to his peack and his fulls size throbbed worsevunside of her. He guessed eben when he cums shes going to want to keep going because he felt the same. He and she both never wanted this to stop
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 pm

She whines and whimpers feeling him going through all this just to please her. However, it left her burning up much worse purring deeply. Melina just looks down at the pillow while gripping onto it as Brandon groans snapping his hips forward harder to hear the sharp claps of their skin. She cries out drooling a little feeling him gripping her rear.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 am

He just wasnt letting up and reaching her limit to gow hard he can thrust before he stings and bruises her inside. He holds her rear pulling her into his already severe thrusts harder and the clapping skin stsrted to itch between them both.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:13 am

Whimpers of pleasure kept leaving the female vampire that Melina grips the pillow, letting out soft moans and squeaks. It felt way too good and she was having trouble already staying focused but him. He was doing so amazing that she was feeling her whole body burning up dripping more down her legs. All she could hear from him was groans each time he pushes into her while feeling her clamp down around his member.

She was greedy but naughty at the same time, feeling this pleasure burning through her whole body. The sensation of desire just leaving her thoughts to keep her whole body burning. Wanting to feel more, he pulls her back more to thrust into her harder with a snap of his hips to get a startled gasp of pleasure from her.

"Damn it, Melina. Why do you have to feel grrr so damn tight? It's squeezing down on me pretty hard and you won't let go. Are you that greedy to feel more of me inside of you? This dirty naughty hot wet hole of yours is so greedy right now..mmmmmmmm.." he said still thrusting that he hits her rear with a hard strong smack. This made her squeak tensing up but her body drips even more from the sting that it left.

"I..I'm s...sorry master Maboroshi. It just feels so good it's hard for me n..not to. You're being so rough with me right now I can't ahhhh f..focus on anything else but you. I want to give you so much that you'll only think of me. Won't you my little vampire?" he even started slamming his hips harder against her that she moans out with heavy purring coming from her throat. The tip rubs against her spot while hitting the womb opening.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh y-yess sir! I'm all yours..I'm forever yours do to what you wish of me. Just please mmmmmm never stop. You feel so good!!"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:28 am

He bucks as hard and deep as he could slamming past her womb opening and filling her up completely. She cried out badly from it and he didnt stop violatingnher deepest place over and over. He took her invitation woth relish and claimed what was his.

She never felt him like this except when he first lost all sense of himself. This was more controlled but jist as pmeasurable for her as his cock ppunded her womb to mush.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:38 pm

She still cries out feeling this but her body just kept bucking back against him more, hearing his hisses and groans of pleasure. She really was out of it and yet that made Brandon want more of her. Melina already feeling him grip her rear again still thrusting more deeper into her more and more.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:39 am

He went all out driving her crazy as he lost himself. He wwnt wild and turned her womb into a mushy mess with little regard for her words. She apoke often and moans broke her sentences and she keeos trying to finish negging fir more at first them mercy and her belly swelled and flatfened.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Brandon couldn't stop his hips feeling her already bucking back against him wanting more. She was growing lost towards him now that it made her feel over heated in more lost pleasure. She tries to sit up from feeling him still inside of her that she yelps feeling him buck forward. Melina purrs lightly feeling him grip her rear that he groans feeling her insides twitching and burning.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:18 am

He groals and groans fuly claiming what was hks and she was cryng out as the burning stabbing easure hit her full force. He puled her hips hard into his thrusts and sh3 screams out feeling twars well up in her eyes. He was fucking her crazy and she threw her body into the passion not caring what would happen to her. Her vision turned red except for him and her and he was completely lost to his lust.

She was losing it as her body jolts and her breasts b9unce and swing. Sweat was runing down both their bodies and her tongue slipped out. She couldnt control her body and her tongue hangs out as he completely destoys her insides. She thkught perhaps he would go on forever and she woumd drown in his lust before he suddenly stopped.

Her eyes were darting arou d and she was panting trying to get som air since it was hard for her to breathe with his heavy rapidfire thrusting. He flipped her on her back and squeezes kne of her brests hard as he resumed the savage pace he gave her from behind. She thought her breast was cgoing to be ripped or torn by his grip and the friction of his thrusts but it was her imagination playing tricks on her. Sure it stung bjt she only felt more pleasure from it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:57 am

She still couldn't stop her screaming out, feeling her whole body burning and soaked in sweat. Her eyes shut tightly while he was already thrusting harder and harder into her that Melina was drooling in some trance. It left her burning in more pleasure that it also caused some of her love juices spilling out after some time. He groans out feeling her hole clamping down around him that he was twitching and burning in more pleasure.

He growls loving how hot and wet she felt that he was slowly reaching to try and grab him but he squeezes her breasts to lower down licking and swirling his tongue around the nipple. She whimpers feeling more heated now that she was already feeling her whole boy burning up worse. The sensation of desire already feeling over heated thanks to it. He found her so precious right now, seeing her taking it with no problem while looking out of it. Her body still soaked in sweat that she was whimpering and purring deeply wanting him to give more pleasure towards her. He wanted to break her worse and worse that he groans sucking on her left breast.

"*Sucking harshly and licking around it*"MMmmmmmm~"

She whimpers feeling his harsh sucking and licking that he was already burning up in more desire. Her body already starting to burn up worse now. She started squirming now that he was bucking his hips harder that she threw her head back groaning out louder and louder. It's like he was mating with her while taking her over and over in order to fill her with his hot seed. He grunts and growls wanting more of her that he quickens his thrusts as she was screaming out drooling more.

Her insides are stinging but her vampire ability was healing her slowly while he slams into her. His member pushes and grinds against her while she was panting heavily. He really was showing no mercy after some time but it left her looking more in some trance. He was just going crazy and wild inside of her that she arches her back screaming out loudly in pleasure. He pulls back from her breast moaning out lustfully in pleasure feeling her clamping down hard. He twitches feeling her twitching inside now that he panted in and out seeing her looking really out of it. Her body was still burning up heavily while she was feeling more heated now.

Her fangs were showing to him with her lips parted out. Brandon only groans panting in and out that he adjusted himself with hands resting on both sides of her head. That's when he pulls back a little before slamming back inside of her. She hisses feeling that but he groans loving the feeling. He started his own heated pounding again wanting to get her to a powerful climax. She took it over and over again, screaming out worse in pleasure again. Her hole still dripping all around that he was grunting each time.

The bed shifts forward from the thrusts she gave that he was already burning worse now, groaning and moaning out from how good she felt. Her hold was tightening up around his member and she was drooling feeling him already showing no mercy towards her. Each wet clap growing louder and louder that he leans over her still pleasuring her while groaning louder like a animal in heat.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 pm

There was no warning for either of them. Their minds were lost to their feelings and thier complete devotion to eachother. Fhey threw themselves at eachither like animals and the bed was creaking. They both burst as the same moment. It started with the swelling inside of her. It strained her and she clings to him gripping him tightly in her arms. She cried out wirse tightening up.

His heart pounded making him throb even as they crash together. She and he were nearing their limit before a sudden burst from them both sent out a shout from him and a scream from her as she was flooded with his cum. They both twitch and more pumps out of him as his poubding heart pushed it out of his clamped member. Her insides seemed to be squeezing down just for that purpose to get a smuch as she could.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:36 pm

He winces feeling her clawing his back with her nails, smelling his blood spilling from each one. Melina was milking him of every drop of cum from his member that she was panting and moaning out with the harsh gasps of breath. He really was going all out with her and it left her feeling more heated than normal. She started grinding against him hoping to get every bit inside of her that he was panting kissing her neck slowly.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:48 am

As she grinds on him skme of his cum slips out of her spilling on the floor. It didnt seem to matter to her because she could always get more from him. They were both very sensitive from having just cum and her grinding was inciting more urges between them both. Wordlessly they oass their thoughts to eachother.

He started first his mental voice was winded but stil strong. "Haa melli mmm you really know how to make my blood burn."

She replied turning her head away as she licks her claws from one hand. His blood setting fire to her pussy with fresh vigor. "What i do is nothing tou are already warm. Im ice cild and you set fire to my body. Your delicious blood sets fire ti my insides and makes my body demand your seed. Blood and mating are very close in the mind of a vampire and you satisfy vith needs so perfectly ill never let you go. No matter ehat horrors befall me ill endure and return to you." She thought and he bucked hard in response. A heavy groan leaves his lips and he kisses her neck harder.

She had yo grip his back again to keep close as her bqck arches frim his lips on her flesh. It was spiking her pleasure and driving her body the demand more even as his hips buck again. Her grinding hadnt stopped and his random deep thrusts had no pace and qasnt in response to anything she did.

In fact they were with his lips. Qhen they leave her flesh he bucked hard and eases the pressure as his lios return to her skin.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:09 am

She purrs deeply feeling him still grinding and bucking up against her that her claws still rake his back that he hisses deeply feeling that. He already was burning up worse now that she was purring when he keeps on kissing her skin. Brandon wanted to ravish her more and more, slamming deep inside of her that she might get pregnant. He keeps grinding into her that it moves her body slightly on the bed. Melina kept up with the purring that she sits up to kiss his neck hugging him close that he groans loving her gentle kisses.

"Mmmmm you must really care for me...if you got me this hot just for you. I want to ravish you and love you so much...It burns my body just thinking about it." he was teasing her now that Melina smiled to kiss his lips again, relaxing in his arms.

"That's your fault for making me this over heated. Being so precious and cute will only make me feel more heated and in love with you honey. Knowing our heated desires burn each other out....or...*fingers run down his back* over heat us at the same time. Knowing your pulsing with desire as I am growing wet for you.." she smiled seeing his cheeks flushed to hold her cheek and kisses her lips sweetly.

"*Kisses her slowly* Mmmm don't make me punish you for being naughty.."

"I'm not doing anything...yet. You have me at your mercy my master..unless you wish for me to flip the positions here?"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:14 pm

He bucks harder as she said that. "And if you do flip it and take over. Do i still get to break this driping hole?" He asks her interested in what she planned. When he spome he bucked when he said hole and nearly broke through.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:27 pm

"You might get that chance..or not master. It's up to you...being such a cute master." she purrs looking to Brandon that he grips her hips still grinding into her, panting in and out while she was shivering feeling him do that. Her body was already burning up so much but it made Melina whimper again loving the sensation of him being inside of her deeper. Melina purrs bucking her hips against him that he hisses feeling her tightening up around his length.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:09 pm

If you wish to take over then i want to see what you have in mind." He said. He was definitly curious and eanted her to do her best.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:46 pm

She giggled looking more excited towards Brandon to hug him close leaving love kisses against his neck.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 am

He blushed and let her. Was this all? Surely she had more on her mind. Or wa sshe just teasing him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:12 pm

She leans in close to kiss his lips sweetly that she sits in his lap looking at him dazed. Brandon looks back at her as well knowing that she was feeling more heated as well. He sees Melina reaching up with both hands to lean in kissing his lips but it made her grind into his lap hard. He groans feeling that but she grew hotter and wetter thanks to it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:51 am

He murrs a bit into her kiss returning it in full when she tried to break to tease him more. His kiss made her hios grind harder as her mind went blank with bliss. When it broje a thin line came from his and her lips that gleams and breaks.

"Haa i love you my sweet. Youre always so good to me even when i cant seem to focus on anything." He said before she recoveres enough ti kiss him again. He did that to stral time to talk and he jbew talking makes her hotter when his mind drits away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:36 pm

He held her close against him while they shared the heated kiss together, her hips pushing back against him in hopes of feeling more. Brandon groans loving how cute she was being that Melina started burning up worse again. She moves her hips up and down or grinds against him that she was purring deeply swirling her tongue against his own. One of his hand grips her chin still making out with her that she was purring returning the kiss.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:19 pm

She grinds wotsr and kisses harder as if to drive him to break her guard and claim her. Did she want him to force her again? She did lole it rough and she did have dark fantasies about him. He smirks and shw noticed his smiles.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:22 pm

He kept where he was, holding her tightly and so close against his body. She was already looking more precious right now it was almost like some drug she put him on. Melina only felt more heated now that she was hoping to have and see more pleasure from her. Melina purrs again feeling her body grinding against him once more that she was kissing his neck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:57 am