Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Brandon Maboroshi2

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 10 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:04 am

Wotboht warning he growls and pushe sher down into the bed. She whines but a swift spank to her rear told her he eas in charge and her whimoer of oleasure told him she ubderstood. He held her down hard and pleasures her adding a swift spank to increas ehe roleasure
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 10 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:29 am

She yeps feeling each one that she was already dripping heavily thanks to it that Melina was she was trying to wiggle her hips more. However, it caused another swift hit against her rear to stop her from moving too much. He wanted her to behave like a good girl without trying anything to be a naughty little pet. She was hoping for more kisses and nips that he wouldn't let her.

When trying to move once more, he hits her rear again to make her scream in pleasure and climax suddenly. Brandon felt that as he looks down seeing her twitching but he growls holding her down even harder into the bed. "Bad girl. I didn't give you permission to climax so suddenly. Do I need to punish you again? You only cum when I tell you to." he said in a deep commanding tone that she whines loving the sound. He was so ruthless and deep that she was blushing looking down.

"I'm s..sorry sir...I'm s..so sorry. It just feels way too good..I can't control my..b..body.....You already made me cum and it's hard for me to stay in c..control." she said in a weak tone but he stops his hips to hear another weak whine from her.

"If you want pleasure then you behave. I don't treat naughty pets to give what they want...unless...I change my mind thinking you deserve it. Maybe I should stop and make you suffer with no more release. You won't get to have my cum inside of you again..." he said in her ear that she blushes and looks at him but he forces her to keep still.

"N..NO! I'll be good sir please!!! P..please don't leave me heated like this. I..I'll be a good girl..I'll b..be good.." she begs him but feels him rubbing her sore rear while watching her begging.

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 am