Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Brandon Maboroshi2

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:06 am

He hoped melli would be happy and fell asleep as he always did and every rime after he went to sleep she would whisper in his ear. "Im happy with you i always will be."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:05 am

She was happy being by his side and for everything he's done for her. Melina couldn't thank him enough but she was happy this way too. She already was done with cleaning and went to bed that night too. Everything was ready and good for the next morning as the night went on like nothing was wrong. Lights throughout the whole city still on but dimmed till the sun rose hours later.

Brandon was still sleeping during this time but Melina was awake, cooking up some food for him to eat. She intends to give him a good helping so that way he can eat just enough. With the plate done, she heads up to his room to look inside. He's still asleep so she just sets his food down on a table by his bed and covers it so it's still hot. Melina gives one look at him again seeing how peaceful he is before her smile shows up once more on her lips. He really was precious in his sleep but shook her head to head out and leave again. The door was shut again before going to get her own food which was nothing but he would have food to eat either way.

Melina was back down in the kitchen eating her small bits of food but her eyes was checking through a book he gave her in case she wished to read. He wanted to be sure she was happy too either way of her new life and not. Hours later, he still was sleeping before the sun shinning on him wakes him up to see the silver cover. He blinks seeing that and lifts it showing how fresh food cooked for him. Melina must have been up and cooked. He smiled thinking it was sweet to see it's his favorites he would eat at times while she was busy with other things.

He gets his plate and begins eating it loving how it tasted.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:08 pm

While he eats he watches her again and she felt his gaze. Why did he have to look at her so much and confuse her already heated frelings? She cpuldnt guess but she didnt know why it made her eant him so badly worse now theu were oficially on their own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

She went to make some tea for herself to drink, making sure to add blood tablets later on as it was being heated up. Her eyes looking at the counter as Brandon still kept eating his food. They didn't say anything to one another after some how but this made her only remain silent after some time. She did wonder what they were planning on doing today after they eat. Would they be checking the town or getting things to fix up the house. Their was so much they could do today they were not sure what to do.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:03 am

Ooc: how are you going to jump start their relationship?

Ic: hey melli... have you noticed anything weird about me? Things like sickness or mental illness?" He asks her suddenly and she gulps blushing a bit.

"N-no nothing like that just umm...." she stopped but that got him curious.

"Just?" He probes hoping to encourage her.

"Just... you seem to look at me hard and when you do you get warmer and tense like... youre fighting aomething." She said and hoped he didnt catch on to the fact that she was blushing
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:16 am

ooc:Hmmmmmmm...maybe they will started to get closer by learning more about one another or maybe over time like this, she and him will started feeling weird connections towards one another due to the seal path they made. I'll figure something out to make it work, no worries.

bic:"Really..well, I guess it's because I want to be sure you are alright. I know the looks can be weird but don't worry, it's nothing ill of anything..." he mutters under his breath thinking about that but he was looking right at his plate thinking of her words. He did do that at times but Brandon wasn't sure about why. He did always feel the sudden rush of fighting and wanting to become the best hunter in the world. However, he always made sure he was in full good condition.

"Is that what you mean my dear?"

"N..No, not really master.." she whispered looking down at the table messing with her fingers and hands. How can she explain this but maybe she's not saying the right words maybe?

"Oh? Then it's like something else then. Like the intense expressions and looks are getting to you?"

"Well, yes-I mean no I......*Sighs* It's like you wish to fight in order to get stronger Master. It's that.....or...y..you know.." she mutters the last part as Brandon blinks trying to think. In a couple minutes he might have gotten it to quickly flush pink and look away. He looked shocked to lean back but falls out of his chair as Melina gasped seeing him laying on the floor holding his head.

"Master? Are you alright?"

"Hold on, Hold on, Hold on! I..wait no it's not..I mean..Ahem*clears throat* Trust me, it's nothing like that. I mean..I'm not even sure if..I......"

"So you are unsure, master?"

"Very much so, my dear. I don't know where this came from but....I guess I have no answer as to why I feel this way. It could be random or because maybe I need you to help train with me so we can get stronger. Yeah, that's it! Hahahahah.....ahh...uhhh......why don't we just finish up for the day.....we can speak about this another time."

"Y..Yes master.." the conversation went down a bit as Melina tilts her head looking at her master then looks away. He went back to eating his breakfast quickly so they were in silence once more. They didn't say anything for the remaining time of that morning as Melina was cleaning up the dishes that was already put away like everything else thanks to her. He was now alone in a room that was his office/study room to figure out how he can get his own company noticed. He knew other hunters will do their best to either join his side or work for him. Not that it matters because he's good at hunting or getting jobs from others in the town or far away.

"............." Even while doing this, his mind was wondering about what his assistant said to him. True, she's a rare human to turn and seeing how much progress she's made had him really impressed. But the whole affections part, that left him blushing. What was he suppose to say after all that? He didn't know if she had feelings for him. Vampires right now worry about blood and nothing else. Maybe it's a mistake for his blood?

No. She wouldn't hurt or take his blood without permission but even if that's it, she wouldn't drink from him either way. It was that one time she drank his blood and it was when she made the pact with him. No more; no less. For now, she would make blood tablets for her or kill a animal that was healthy for her to drink. He did wonder how it would feel though to have her feel for that other reason. For his heart and love. Maybe it was nice...maybe she-Get a hold of yourself Brandon! He shook it off trying to clear his head but the thoughts and ideas of her liking him now lingers in his brain.

"Gosh damn it...." he mutters alone in the room but covers his face. If that's the case then what will he do? He can't ignore it if it's true but maybe it's not. Maybe Melina is distracting herself and it's just random words. Yeah..that could work and she's just wanting to be able to help hm as much as she can. Letting out a sigh, he relaxed and sits down checking his paper work.

Meanwhile, Melina was humming to herself cleaning up the plate her master had but she was looking out seeing people walking through the town. She figures they will leave later on in the afternoon to pile up on food for the house. He had to eat something in order to stay strong. Maybe they had stronger ingredients for her blood tablets to last longer for her own hunger. She did wonder if her master was alright since he didn't come back down after rushing upstairs. Maybe it was too soon to ask him that question and he could be angry with her. She held the plate that was clean in her hands but hopes he wasn't too angry with her. Questions can get someone in trouble but she didn't want that.

Maybe she should keep to herself and be careful how to answer from now on? She wanted her master to be happy and that's all she needs to know he's alright. With a sigh, she sets the plate down after drying it and goes to fix up the kitchen and anything else till she's needed by him again. In fact later that afternoon, they were in the market now trying to get some food for the house so he can eat (and maybe her too when she wished) while she was carrying a strong bag to hold many things in it. She could due to being a vampire and that's no issue for her. She already got her other supplies for her blood tablets to make them stronger so her master had to go shopping for his things too.

They show up at another stall as Brandon checks the items on sale but Melina stood there waiting with the feeling of the shop keeper looking at her up and down. AT times, some hunters or males look at her with impressed expressions or perverted expressions but she just ignores it. The shop keeper ignores that for a while but kept giving some looks right at her with a smile looking at her butt.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:14 pm

As she started to return the attention started getting to her and she began to wiah brandon woukd look at her ike that. He does but only wasnt looking. She hadnt cuaght him yet but she begins to wonder what woukd happen to her if brandon looked at her the way others do. Wanting no needing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Melina didn't know what to do right now and yet this made her think or over think about it. She wanted things to be normal but it's hard to do that with this in her mind. Her mind just kept wondering through everything that her glowing eyes just begins showing more of her expressions before not knowing the shop keeper walks over behind her to touch her shoulder. She jumps feeling his hand to turn around looking at him. He saw him a bit older but his eyes didn't look...friendly.

"Is something wrong miss? You seem to be distracted or busy?" he asked as Melina looks away from him since Brandon was still shopping around. Even if the shop keeper was human, something about him got her feeling a little off. He looked her up and down wondering what she's like but he only smiled showing a quiet smile expression on his face. "Are you alright?"

"..I..I'm fine sir...I thank you for asking me." she said looking at him but he tilts his head looking at her.

"I understand but you just seem a little scared. You shouldn't be; this town is welcoming but you still should be careful due to how some are when it comes to vampires like yourself. Some have already hunted your kind down, killed, sold, or...*touches some of her hair* made into mindless slaves..but you should be fine right?"

"....Y..Yes..." she whispered but now felt nervous being around this human. He just gave off a weird vibe that it left her feeling colder than normal. Her body showing a light nervous expression.

"Speaking of which, where is your hunter? I figure you would be with someone unless that man over there is your hunter?" he points to Brandon that was checking on some books for spells that Melina didn't do anything but nod. "He's pretty lucky to find a cute thing like you. Most men would just run off when they get the chance or caught you." he said touching her shoulder that Melina looked away feeling nervous, removing his hand from her shoulder but he squeezes to have her wince again.

"Either way; he's very very lucky.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:25 am

He could ober power her in a second if he wished and melli cohld sense he had a vampire fetish. Since no one cared about vampires he could take them all he wanted and everyone would praise him.

"Cmon why dont you come with me ill show you a good time youll never forget." He said and she tried to refuse and push past only to be stopped with a slap to he rneck where his hand flew. He pressed her hard into the bookshelf.

Brandon heard it and decided to try and solve the issue witbout destroying the books.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 am

"Sir ple..please, I'm already owned by my master. He dose not like it of someone dose this to me. Now please let me go." she struggles once more in his hold trying to wiggle free before he keeps her close and covers her mouth as he only tilts his head looking at her. Even if she was a vampire, he did study up on some to finding something called 'spot weak link' on her. His fingers move against her skin and body to find it that Melina quickly moves him away from her. She tries to find her master to only have the man push her against the wall while holding her arms over her head. He looks down knowing she's powerful but a little bit of the shirt she wore was up to expose her stomach.

"A very strong fighter aren't you? No worries, I can work with this very well. Now, if you behave, I'm sure your hunter won't mind if I speak to you will he?" he said holding her throat while squeezing it that Melina begins chocking thanks to his grip. She winces exposing her fangs  that he quickly pinches her nose to have something slipped into her mouth as she spat it out quickly. "Now now, you shouldn't waste it..it's not good." he said taking another out and slips it into his mouth. She didn't get what he was doing before lowering his head down and kissed her. Her glowing indigo eyes widen in shock feeling him push his tongue past her lips and made whatever it was slip inside.

He then covers her lips and nose to try and get her to swallow it. She struggles to hold it out or push it out so she didn't swallow it. Seconds later, A crashing noise was heard that got the man to look up seeing a pile of books fall to look confused. "The hell?"

"Oh, sorry about that kind sir, I was just trying to figure something and the books came crashing down. I don't know if you have any rats or anything in this store do you?" he said as he quickly lets go of Melina and she takes out the pill she was slipped to destory it without this man knowing.

"No no, it's fine. I don't have anything like that in my shop. Did you find anything you needed before checking out?" he asked as Brandon blinks looking at him as he saw Melina slowly standing back up and getting the bag that slipped off of her shoulders. He slowly looks back at him to give a calm smile.

"Yes; I have. I am ready to check out...Melina, if you would please?" she didn't say anything but quickly heads over to stand by him while the shop keeper goes to check them out. He saw Brandon place the items on the counter but Melina was looking down as she felt her body shaking nervous. Why didn't she fight back? Was she scared that she almost got over powered into something? She didn't say anything nor did a thing while looking away from the shop keeper as he was ringing his things up.

"You know young man, you have a beautiful and strong vampire here. How come you decided to take one for a assistant." he asked.

"Lets just say she is special and she is very strong from the helping she can do. Most don't find vampires like that in this realm but that's fine either way."

"I see. Either way, you are very lucky to find her sir. I know she dose a great help for you.. "he said eyeing her but Melina didn't look at him but she could feel his gaze on her. It made her nervous and feel sick at the same time.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Some of the flavor remained in her mouth spreading from her toungue. Some of the pill dissolved and she tasted a potent drug. She knew it would effect her but not to its full extent since she bever swalowed. Everything the man did to her lingers and as she thought about her questions an answer came to mind as the first effect of the pill was to loeer her barriers.

The answer was simple. She did want those things. But not from anyone. No only one. The one who she allowed be her master even if he wasnt s vampire or the vampire who turned her. Only her master could do those things to her. And as she realized this about herself he had a similar thought.

"Im the only one allowed to touch you like that. What he did was wrong. Im sorry... you must hate my kind even more now. After all... we did give you to tbe monstes to dave our own skin." He said angry and hurt that this happened to her and she now understood why he had never tried to claim her.

He felt ashamed of what his kind did to her. What he wanted to to to her which she now knew was lined up with her own wishes. Bis heart was revealed to her for tbe first time since they bonded and their marks become more noticable.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 pm

The shop keeper blinks seeing that but he rings them up while Melina looks down not sure on what to do or say right now. Her mind was lost and confused thinking he wouldn't want to after all this. Her body was tainted a little thanks to the shop keeper before she tenses up seeing him looking at her. She slowly looks to the side as Brandon noticed and felt a bit angry knowing the shop keeper was making her upset.

"Alright sir, that's 21 gold and silver....." he said as Brandon pays him while Melina takes the bag with her master's things inside. "Thank you very much, I hope you have a good day. You as well miss..I really really hope to see you again." he said reaching to kiss the top of her hand that Melina tensed again to remove her hand quickly and almost drop her master's bag. She sets it down to leave the shop quickly while the keeper and Brandon remain in the room.

"I wonder what was wrong with her.." he said but Brandon's face darkened knowing he was half pissed off and wanting to beat the shit out of the keeper.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:53 pm

It was that anger that drove him to decide to make her his, fully, that very night. He wasnt thinking about her wellbeing with these thoughts only his own desire that matched her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:13 am

He only shook his head a little knowing Melina was upset as he bends down to pick up the bag she set down. "I hope that young woman will be alright. Either way; I hope you come again soon sir." he said to Brandon with a smiling jester but he didn't say one word to the keeper that his hands closed tightly into a fist.

"No, I thank you because you been so nice. However, I will give a slight warning to you and others that will try anything." he said seeing the shop keeper blink. What was he speaking about? He didn't do anything.

"I mean if you touch or go near my assistant again; i'll be sure you don't have another customers or better. I'll be sure to kill you for what you did to her." he said showing the badge on his cloak. The keeper remained silent for a few seconds before noticing and knowing the badge.

"O..Of course sir! Yes, I'll be sure to pass the message!" he said sweating that Brandon looks away and started heading out to meet up with Melina. They walked away while she held his bag again but they didn't say anything during the remaining time of day. Later on the afternoon, she was fixing him something to eat back home after she puts everything they got today away. She didn't know what was wrong but he did seem a little angry. Did she push it? Was her affections making him think other wise? While fixing his food, he didn't bother looking at her but read his hunting book given to him by his mother. She was done cooking a few hours later and sets his food down before she goes to do some cleaning up.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:55 am

He thought long and hard. He had seen her reactions and over time learned what advances she denied the most and the ones that made her swoon. He picked one he hoped she would like and would start there.

While she was cleaning she felt him behind her but before she could look or greet him his arms were around her shpulders from behind. She squeaks at the surprise hug and how tight it was. Almost like he never wanted to let her go and she never felt him hokd her like that.

Her body reacted instrinctively to a mate giving his mate some play. Butning hit and accepting. He rmind still shocked and thinking was hit by a dose of reality she normally would imagine. He was really higging her from behind and pretty tight too. She could tell he wanted more and theor marks begin to become more distinct
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:34 pm

"M..master? Is something the matter?" she asked worried now but Brandon didn't say anything towards that. He just kept holding her tightly while they stood there in silence.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:39 pm

"I dont know. After seeung that hunter try things with you i just got so mad. I 2ant to do thise things to you. I want to be yours and i want y0u tk be mine. Am i crazy or do i really love you?" He said speaking his heart to her and opening up about it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:49 pm

She was shocked hearing these things from his own mouth. He really did feel that way or was this just something on his mind? Later on, things like this could be a downfall for a hunter. Melina slowly looks ahead then down at the floor, gripping the broom that was held. "Y..You are unsure from the sounds of it, Master. I mean...I'm a vampire so...aren't I off limits? We are usually not allowed to like someone..it's against the rules." she said looking down.

".............."

"Hunters know it's bad after a while but this left others wondering why. I don't know what you think of Master b..but...isn't that what most hunters do with vampires? Were nothing but live stock to you all....living breeding animals that obey and fight.....right?" she said feeling him holding her tighter. He did hear that from other hunters but the one that was looking at her, touching her, or even threatening her, it was annoying. Brandon knew Melina was good and she's not like the rouge vampires that's gone insane.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:03 am

"No. Sadly thats how vampir3s see h8mans. I just want to be close to y9u and nev3r let go." He said kissing her neck softly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 am

"But that's true isn't it?" she said quietly as he just kept holding her and now feeling his warm soothing lips against her neck. Melina didn't want her master to get in trouble nor having others trying to hunt him down for this. She slowly tightens her hold on the broom that it cracked a bit since it's wood. He didn't let go of her like he said but he only hopes she understood what he means.

"Again, that's what vampires are saying but not me. Please..I just..I don't want to let you go, Melina. I want to keep you close to me and by my side. I won't have another do anything to you again..not when I'm around."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:28 am

She did and she holds his arms. She understood that he loved her and wished for her ti be happy. "If you find happiness.." he said pausing to choos his words. "I want you to go for it even if im not there... " he said and she felt that he fears losing her but not for greed she felt inky warmth from his sentiment and she knew he cared.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:53 am

"Master Brandon..."

"Besides, you been hurt enough from what's happened and I don't want anything else to hurt you. I figure maybe you want to be free. Maybe you wish to not have others doing these things to make you feel like your the rouge vampires. I just want you to be happier with anything you do...that's all i wish for.." he said sweetly but she only looks down to still hold onto his arm blushing.

"I understand but..I am happy but here serving you sir. I want you to be happy too."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:23 am

Even if i dont know what will make me happy. Youre so sweet to me mel i can see why i get so protective of you." He said and hugs tighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:44 am

"I..I see.." she said softly under her breath but her cheeks were heated from how tight he was holding her. Did Brandon really have such deep feelings for her? She wasn't even human and yet he was holding her like she was his wife.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:22 am

"Am i making you uncomfortable?" He aks and she quickly wanted to assure him he was alright.

"No no its fine i was just thinking. If you want to protect me... then never leave me..." she said and he agreed. She didnt expect him to take that seriously but he did and he was happier for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:50 am