Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 am

"OF course I won't leave you because I don't want you to. You are part of my life now and It won't feel right if you had to leave after so long. I just want you to know that nothing will show other wise. I mean....you shouldn't have to feel nervous around me right?" he said holding her still that Melina only looks down to give a light nod. She didn't feel bad or anything about it but it left her curious about things. Was she either afraid of losing him or was he mad about the things that happened to her?

"A...alright then master." she said still softly that she felt him nuzzling against her cheek happy to hear that but that's when his mind wonders about one thing. Thinking about how he should ask, Brandon didn't want to upset her with the wrong question. He had to ask her in the right way without it going wrong.

"Melina.."

"Y..Yes?"

"Were you....I mean...did other males target you before you became a vampire? I know it's a weird question to ask but......did you...go through things before we met?" he hopes this didn't sound weird but he could tell that she didn't say anything after some time thinking about it. She did go through a couple things but that was in the past right? They still linger in her mind not sure about it herself.

"...that depends on how you want to know. You already saw what the shop keeper tried to d..do. I figure you would understand how or what I been through before and after we met." she said looking down but this made Brandon a little upset. Just how bad was this?

"What do you mean?"

"*Sighs* Before I became a vampire I was a...target to most of them. I would try to shop and get things from the lower parts of town where you found me but they always kept looking at me. They wanted to experiment on me and that was of course sending weird accidents at me like they weren't the ones doing it. I know it was them......that or having others making fun of me to think I'm nothing more but a magnet for hunters to get me. I was human and they saw me like a vampire to where they would touch me, grab me, attack me, leave bruises on me. It got even worse when I turned and they really trying to have me make a path with them right after the rouge vampires went crazy attacking/destroying my home."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:47 pm

That was back when we met... melli was i too late?" She was shocked she jever thought about it before tonher he had always been right on time. She shook her head.

"No master you werent late. You saved me. And... master... i wish to make you happy for that." Her words were ture and he hugged her tighter. He thanked her in her ear and an image of him kissing her made her blus red.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:01 pm

"Besides, you done enough for me and it leaves me happier to know that you did so much for me. That leaves me wondering how you really think of me as your helper. Am I doing enough? Am I helping to aid you? Am I doing whatever you think is best for you?" she asked looking at him but Brandon didn't respond to that or didn't know how to speak of it. True, she's done more than enough for him and it left him happier thanks to it. Now, he was getting curious to the others now looking at her or eyeing her to think they had a chance with her.

"What? No no, you have done enough or plenty my assistant. You been by my side the day I helped you and I know if you were not turned you still would have did your best to help me. I just..didn't want any vampire to change you since I know the whole rules of being owned by one vampire that fed from you." he said but at least he knew that. Most hunters know that rule and it leaves many thinking what it's true meaning was.

"Well, why else do you think I set the pack with you? That way I'm always going to serve you; even if another vampire turned me. I know the rules and so dose other vampires but that don't mean others can try to own me because I'm yours master." she said gently to him that she feels him still holding her against his chest as she was blushing lightly from the thought. She and him didn't do anything till he lets her go and looks at her. He saw how flushed she was and it left him wondering just how precious she was.

Now, he had that urge to kiss her lips or love her but he was holding himself back due to not knowing how he'll act. Looking confused, they break away to look down blushing. She decided to go and get some things for shopping but Brandon was about to go but she stops him.

"You should rest master. I'll be fine to get the items for food now. I just want to be sure you are not over doing it."

"I don't think it's safe for you to go out alone. I want to come just in case...or we can go tomorrow. I figure we have enough food now for dinner later. So...why don't we just relax together." she blinks hearing his words to think about that. What to do? she still should get it out the way but knowing about the other hunters and the shop keeper, he was either half angry and protective of her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:38 am

"My desr you say you wish to serve me the way i wish. So let me ask you what your deepest wish is. Maybe we can work to grant it together." He said and that opened the door but she couldnt tell him on he rown. "I order you to say dear." He said petting her head and his command sent a teemor through her body. He commanded her to say her deepest wish.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:52 am

The touch was soothing to her and she only felt her eye lashes flutter slightly. She didn't know how to tell him or show what she means knowing the thought of all this. Brandon wanted to know what it was, thinking she wanted to be his forever. Or was she thinking about the monsters that ruined her? Well, perfected her either way if she turned or not. Brandon had to know or else he will never live it down with himself. Thinking if he let her do what she said, she might never come back due to something happening.

"Well, my dear? Will you tell me?" he asked to snap her out of the dreamy trance that Melina looks down messing with her fingers. Was she too afraid to tell him? Was she thinking it's too much? He was about to say something but she parted her lips to speak.

"M..My deepest w..wish..my deepest desire.....*Blushes dark red* I..Is.."

"Yes?" she felt his hands moving up her arms to the shoulders, feeling how nervous she was from shaking and the studdering. Maybe it's time for her to say since they been partners for a long time. Might as well to get it off her back.

"I..Is..that I wish to be with you."

"But Melina..you already are with me.." he said but she shook her head looking at her marked hand then turns away from him trying to explain it better for him to understand.

"N..No master. When I say that, it means what I wish for is for you to know how much I love you." she said but they were both silent with her nervous expression and his shocked expression. Wait. What she in love with him? Him?!?

".................."

"I'm s..sorry; I know it's stupid and dumb. Even wrong for a vampire to be with a hunter since your....different. Were vampires that's cold and wish to hunt down others for blood. I only want to love you because you done so much for me. I loved looking up to you for everything you do for me and saved me like that night. I just...*held her hand* I wanted to be with you forever. I didn't want another hunter to reclaim me if they killed you. Your rules are very strict but I gave my word to be powerful so you will be impressed. I know I'm not.....like other females due to turning but that didn't stop me. I just tried harder wanting to impress and show you I can grow. I can learn. A..and..I can love."

"................."

"Even though, the shop keeper and other hunters give me looks. I figure they want to either kill you to take me away or reclaim me to another contract. Or just..use me like some other vampire girls they find to either make them like slaves or kill them for money. I don't want to be useless for my master which explains how much I tried no matter how bloody or sore I become. I do it just for you..to show that I'll work my hardest to show you.....to show how much I have learned..." she said looking away but Brandon didn't know what to say hearing this.

"At times..I..I almost wish I could be t..treated like that for you too, Master. Knowing you wouldn't let anything or anyone take me away from you....but it's not meant to be...knowing I'm a vampire, you might not want that......which I understand. I won't force this on you...I never would do that."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:50 pm

He thought about what she said and smiles. "Very well then i order you to explore your feelings to their end result. If you like it then i accept if you dont im not the one for you." He said and she overheated at his command.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:34 pm

"W..what? But master I...." she started to say but looks down at his chest. Melina could see and hear his heart beat in his chest, knowing his flow of blood was running through him. She didn't expect him to say such a thing that it left her shaking in his arms. Brandon just looks down at her wondering what she was thinking about but he hopes he didn't break her.

"Melina?"

"W..why must you tempt me Master? I..I don't know if I should. I want to..I wish I could love you forever and ever. I w..wish I could be yours..b..but...I'm a vampire. I can't...other hunters know it's forbidden for two to even be one. Isn't that what the book says?" So she's read that stupid old book. A rule that most hunters have heard but most didn't care about it. So why would she?

"That book is useless to hunters Melina. Not many looks at the book for anything else that it leaves them burning the book. You don't have to be afraid.." he said reaching with one hand to touch her cheek slowly. Melina looks down at his chest feeling his hand that she slowly felt him lift her head up to look at him. He blushes seeing her beautiful expression of being shy, feeling so close that it leaves him speechless. They didn't say anything after some time about to speak till hearing a knock on the door to have them look at it.

"Hunter? Open up! We need to speak!"

They blink hearing the voice before she pulls away shy and goes to do some chores. Brandon sighed but looked annoyed. They ruined the moment so he might as well go to figure it out. He opens the door to see it's the three same hunters that was seen in the restaurant. Two males and one female was there but they looked at him showing friendly faces.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Hi there. We wanted to welcome you to the city where most hunters are either living the life or just being them. I'm Roxy, these two are Jex and Leo." Roxy said while they give a nod. Brandon gives a nod before speaking his name to them.

"So Brandon huh? It's nice to meet you."

"Thank you. Thanks for the welcome..."

"Would be alright if we come in to still give you a proper welcome? We figure you are new here so why not?" Jex said as Brandon thinks a little before he looks silent to let them in. Minutes later, they were speaking and talking after some time that Melina came back with tea and snacks for them. She didn't say anything setting the tray down that she then goes to work on fixing more tea and cleaning up. She didn't want to be a bother so she kept her self away.

"So that's most of the city. It's pretty big like New york so you shouldn't have to worry." Roxy said smiling as she drinks the tea. Jex and Leo drinks a little bit but looks at the tea wondering if the vampire made it. They didn't drink but sets the cups down excusing them of drinking it later.

"Something wrong with your tea?"

"No. It's just..were not thirsty right now.." Leo said.

"That or that vampire made it. I don't really drink anything vampires make." Jex said that seems very insulting to Brandon. Melina makes wonderful tea. "Guys; be nice..I love the tea."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Brandon didnt tolerate these men and made a note to discii e them till they rwform.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:44 pm

"I'm so sorry about them. Both Leo and Jex knows better since Vampires are just like the rest of us." Roxy said waving her hand but they didn't say anything while Melina came back out with more food and sets it down on the table for them.

"it's not our fault. Vampires are nothing but trouble since most like to hunt down other living things." Jex said as Melina heard but looked away silent. She knew most or some was like that but not every one of them. She wouldn't say before turning away from them heading to the kitchen.

"Hey, Vampire. You forgot the cream." Jex said as Melina looks to hear.

"Sorry.." she said silent and goes to get the cream. Brandon grips the tea cup but sees Melina come back with the cream as he snatches it and looks at it. He didn't say thank you before Melina goes to the kitchen again but Roxy sighed.

"Seriously Jex!? Don't be mean!" she said.

"What? She's a vampire; their just toys. I'm sure she didn't mind it." he said but the other three remained silent. Brandon wanted to kick them out, well the rude one at least as she was staying in the kitchen refusing to come out. He was eating some of the food that she made later on that night but they were talking and just laughing at some things while Melina remained in the room alone so they could talk.

"So, are you at least going to head out during the hunting weeks? I know you got to be curious about it." Jex asked Brandon while he was eating some food.

"It depends.."

"yeah, I hear it's going to be more challenging due to the rouge vampire being rougher than normal." Roxy said thinking about it. She knew other hunters will come to this event but not a lot like the thought of it. Due to the mission on the event. Brandon didn't get it but was explained by Roxy that most hunters hunt down rouge vampires and traitors that used to be with humans. He was told it's a sport so they try to find as many vampires as possible to add.

"........"

"Either that's what I'm hearing or it could be something else. I always figure not all vampires are like that some are kind and sweet." she said thinking about it but heard Leo sigh and Jex grumble.

"Roxy, that's stupid. Vampires are nothing like that. Their rude, evil, power thirsty, and above all greedy. I know they are trying to plain our demise now, trying to make sure we die with no mercy. That is what make vampires somewhat useless to us. Knowing we have to take care of them if they get sick. Giving blood by tablet or by neck. I just..they show no respect towards their master so I think it's better for them to be rough vampires with no one taking care of them. What good will they be either way?"

"Jex....."

"It's the truth. That's why most hunters traded their vampire assistants up for gold and silver. Most finds it stupid but it's true genius. This way they will have to survive on their own because their useless to humans. I bet the vampire in the kitchen is thinking of killing you.." he said to Brandon.

"That's not nice to say man. She seems really sweet to me. I love the tea she made for us. Nice and sweet." she said relaxing. "You have a sweet helping Brandon." She said kindly to him that Brandon showed a gentle smile to nod. At least she was nice about Melina.

"Thank you very much."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:27 am

"Listen the teuth is i can yake out most types of vampires. I took down a progenitor... what you would call a king. And saved her. Im looking to start a hubting agency to take contract hunts best raids and train the members to be as strong as myself and my assistant here. She had trained to be as strong as me to help me in battle. " he said clearly and let it sink in to their heads. He had olans and needed to be patient. Discipline would come in time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 pm

"You trained that monster? You trained her?" Jex said not believing him but Brandon showed a serious expression that she sees Roxy and Leo look at one another then back to Brandon again. Most wouldn't believe that and they think hunters would just leave vampires to die. However, like most, they have the ability to train and grow the vampire under their blood path as a team. It's possible if you really want to.

"I don't believe you. Their is no way that vampire is powerful like a hunter." Jex said that Brandon now glares at him thinking he was showing no respect towards his helping. He knows Melina is strong because he trained her. She's more powerful than most he's met and that is proving something.

"First of all, don't call her a monster. Two, She is just as powerful or even more powerful. I've trained her for a long time and I know when I mean something. You don't believe me but I assure you, she is powerful." he said but Roxy and Leo believes him. Sensing and hearing about his bloodline was another thing. Jex only remained silent to laugh at this. Thinking it's silly.

"You're serious!? *laughing* NO way! A vampire weak looking at her? NO way! She seems like more of a beat up toy than being that powerful. Many think I'm joking when it comes to how powerful I am. So..I know your little monster isn't as powerful as you say she is."

".....Jex..."

"......."

"..So you don't believe me do you?...Fine; maybe I can show you instead..right now. How about a round with my assistant against you? You're allowed to use whatever you wish on her. I won't do a thing." he said that shocked the other two. Brandon was acutally allowing him to challenge her?!

"Hold on; what if he-"

"Fine deal! Time to show that monster it's place." he said standing up. "Where is a fighting ground so I can wipe the floor with her?" he said as Brandon stood up looking at him. "Just follow me.." he turns to lead the way with Jex following and the other two as well. 30 minutes later, Melina was standing outside on one side of the battle training ground with Jex holding his two handed guns glaring at her. He will admit that she looked pretty hot for a vampire.

"Heh, I almost feel bad for me about to beat the shit out of her." he said thinking it's funny but Brandon wasn't laughing.

"Jex, maybe you shouldn't. I heard that his family trains rough. He might be speaking the truth." Roxy said.

"Oh come on Rea. I'm sure he's lying about this monster. She might be as strong as you think. I know I'll win but to show I'm fair, I'll go easy...." he said teasing Brandon but he didn't say anything while Melina looked silent having her eyes looking at the other hunter.

"I hope you're ready bitch, I'm going to be sure to kill you and prove how powerful I am." he said ready to go.

Melina said nothing standing still but she didn't do anything.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:51 am

"Melli no killing show them the benefits of training with me." He told her and she burned hot to be able to use her skills to show off for him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:25 am

Melina lets out a sigh but looks to Jex who was already ready. She only looks to him for a few more minutes then bows in sorry. That sorta confused him before she stands up straight. At least she was polite in some way to show she was saying this in advance.

"I'm sorry for this mister Jex. I will not be holding back so please don't be angry with me for this." she said but Jex glared at her not wanting her pity. She's a vampire! What good is that!?

"Oh hush and give it to me! Don't hold back! I don't need you saying anything to me because you'll be losing this fight. So come on!" he said ready but Melina looks down but she only sighed.

"If you wish.." As soon as the fight begins, Jex quickly takes out his guns to fire at Melina but she quickly dashes towards him leaving the ground around up crack and move up. A spark of energy shows from where she stood that shocked Jex on the speed she got. This shocked Jex a little, not seeing how fast she went. This even shocked Leo and Roxy.

"Woah! S-she's fast!" She said in shock.

"Indeed. She's faster than the vampires we seen during hunting or from other assistant ones.  I didn't even see her move the moment the battle started. "he said as Brandon watches. Jex saw her dashing up towards him that he begins aiming his gun and shooting at her. Maybe he can slow her down in some way, even if she was dodging each one left and right. He saw her jump up being a foot down to kick him but he jumps out the way and good timing too. When her foot collided with the ground, everything shook from the force of it.

"The hell!? How did she-" he saw her move towards him again trying to hit him but Jex dodged and blocked trying to hit her but Melina blocks and started hitting him. Not enough to kill him as Brandon said but enough to prove she's not a weak vampire. Jex pushes her back trying to get distance away that she jumps up right in front of his face. He could see her glowing eyes looking right into his own and thrust a hand towards him but he punches her dead in the face to have her skid away. He winces from the hit but Melina only twitched to lower her head, wiping the blood that showed from her nose away.

She saw bullets flying towards her but Melina dodges and deflected a few using some magic spear wall she was taught by Brandon. It had a dark indigo glow towards it as she dashes towards him once more while deflecting each one.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! *Shooting more but saw each one get deflected away* She can use magic too?!" he got annoyed fighting at her but Melina kept moving quickly in speed, her jumps dodging and sliding just showed off how powerful she was. Brandon was indeed proud of her, seeing the training he showed paid off. That is what Jex gets for saying she's weak.

Melina was close again striking him but got his shirt as he jumps back panting in and out from how much energy he used. He shouldn't be tired like this right now and they just began. "Jex, give up! I think she's prove she's not weak!" Roxy calls but he ignores her growing angry.

"Oh no! She's proved nothing! You think you are strong then how about this!?" He held up a hand showing magic that it appears in front of him. Melina looks to see some demonic servants show up but they were just regular monsters with vampire blood mixed in them. Melina looks seeing them but senses none was like that. They were just dummies waiting for orders that she flexed her hand with her sharp claws showing.

"How about this?! I bet you can't kill each one of these! Get her!" He orders to see them charging at her. Leo and Roxy shouts for him to stop but Brandon calms them down, having them watch.

"What?! But those are his strongest warriors! She'll get hurt!" Roxy explains but Brandon still remains calm.

"She'll be fine, Roxy. Just watch." he said looking with the other two. They saw that he was right. Melina didn't move true but her eyes changed or glowed a darker color that she disappears above and begins slashing and beating each one. Blood spills around her since they were mindless monsters that Jex couldn't control yet, they were alright to kill. They could have broken the seal deal with Jex and killed everyone here due to him wanting to beat her. He stood in horror seeing each one of his monsters dying by her hand that he steps back not sure what is happening.

"N..No way..How the fuck is she.."

He saw one monster get it's heart ripped out by her as it's held in front of her from behind before it falls back dying right there. Melina panted feeling the blood coating her skin but she grips the heart to then drop it. She was now soaked in blood but she saw Jex's shocked expression. Before speaking, he glared ready to fire at her but something stopped him. She was looking at him but her eyes didn't change but she didn't do anything. She already won this fight and Jex hated to admit it.

"......" Both Leo and Roxy stood shocked as Brandon sighed seeing the mess while walking over with the other two following him.

"Well? Now do you believe me?" Brandon said as he looks to Jex.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:42 pm

He was proud of her and waited to show it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Jex said nothing seeing them over now that he glared at Melina as she was looking silent again. The only thing he was thinking before something pops up in his mind. "How...How in the world could this be? She..she's powerful. More powerful than I figure a vampire would be. Whatever you did to train her; its something unknown for him. In another way, this shouldn't be happening." he grumbled while Roxy and Leo were impressed.

"As I said; I've trained her. She's gotten all of this thanks to the training I gave her." he said seeing Jex glaring at him as Leo and Roxy was very impressed. They wanted to know more about what he teaches and how if it's possible they will find vampires that is willing to live better lives.

He calms them down as they were excited but Melina only blinks looking at them as he sees this. Brandon waves Melina over to gently looks up at him before he pets the top of her head. She blushes slightly from the touches that he rubs her head. "Master?"

"You did amazing, Melina. I know that you have done perfect towards it. You have done pretty well."

"T-thank you...." she said blushing that Brandon finds it cute. After a while, they were back inside that Roxy with the other two wanted to join this facility right away. However, Brandon was shocked hearing this right away.

"Oh come on please!? It's amazing of what you taught. I wanna learn too." Roxy said with Leo nodding yes. Same with Jex since he still felt angry he lost. Melina was not there but had to clean up the blood from her body.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:23 pm

"Very well but she will be your trainer until you. Can wear her down then ill let you pair off to spar wh3n you are better trained. If all goes well you will all grow stronger even you melli." He said and she looked away blushing as she returned. She may not have been there but she was definitly listening. She was jeal9us of other girls because she loved him and kust him being flose to one made her wish to take him th3n and there for everyone to know she was his.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:46 pm

"That works for me." Roxy said agreeing with that.

"I'm up for it." Leo said right after her.

"Fine..but I still want to get stronger because I will have my rematch." he snarled at Melina as she blinks tilting her head to the side. For a while, they will need to fill out some document to show of their enrollment to this place. True, it was big enough but he had to be sure everything was ready. Brandon said for them to come back in three days or spend the night here so they don't have to leave at this late hour. However, they will have to leave the next morning to get their things. Maybe more will find out about this place and it will be soon full with other hunters and maybe more vampires.

At least Melina won't be alone at the moment. However, he just saw them signing some papers while Melina was looking at them. In a few minutes, they decided to leave and come back in the matter of days. The building should be ready with Melina's help in three days. Before Jex left, he gave a warning to get stronger and beat Melina one day. He swears it.

She didn't say anything but only remains silent from that point. As they leave, it's just her and Brandon again. Tonight was tiring and he thought maybe it's best to head to bed. She and him already head to their rooms while Melina was walking down the hallway while looking ahead. She felt happy that she impressed her master but the thought of his praise made her flush red. That also made her fangs show.

She felt that but had the feeling she needed another tablet. She gets to her room and goes to find them in a small silver box that was full of them. She gets two of them and eats them as she chews or sucks on them. Right away the tablet melts and she tasted the blood that came out. She lets out a sigh of being calm while going to get ready for bed.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:07 am

Hr dream started innocent enought them warped as jer vampiric nature and her love for him mix into a twjsted dream.

She was laying in bed with a powerful man. He was giving her pleasires she needed bit resisted. It was slow and as she felt the burning pleasire sptead from his hands to anywhere he toiched she squirms and a4ches her back moaning in pure pleasure. The man lifted his face revealing brandinamd he bited hard into her breast sucking her nipple that she screams cumming hard and wakes up.

She was hot and sweaty. Her bed was soaked beyween her knees from her cumming from her dream. She remembered every detail even how it felt and wished it jadnt ended. Only in her dreams did she act how she wanted with him and only yhen did she ever admit her lust.

As he slept he had the same dream and when he bit her suddenly she vanished and he woke up with a start. He was hot and sweaty. Ever since he bonded with her dreams like that hit hard. Most times they were forgotten but this time it stayed with him. He wanted to make her hot and moan feeling pleasure from his actions and wished to tempt her oncr more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:08 am

Both of them were not sure of what to do, know this heated desire was showing up. It left them burning up in lost pleasure that they were already starting to feel weak in resistance. They wanted to tell the other just how badly they wanted one another but it was hard. Melina was a vampire so it was not right or rare for her to love. She should have lost all her human feelings after turning but she didn't. They only seem to have grown stronger thanks to Brandon. Her body was still hot and wet feeling her skin soaked in sweat that she slowly gets out from the covers to see the wet spot of her climax. She'll have to change the sheets real quick.

Brandon was sitting up wiping the sweat away from his face, trying to stable his mind from the wild dream he head. That was the strongest dream he's had over the last few months but it seems his mind was aching for her. He wanted to do all he's seen in his dreams to her. Being able to bind her down while he spanks her. Teasing every inch of skin with his tongue and lips. Wishing to push his fingers into her while opening her up and rubbing against her spot as she was crying out in climax. Teasing her breasts and nipples with his hands as she purrs loving his touches. He even wished to have her suck him off but showing her beautiful eyes while doing so. Now this dream adds to it that he was looking down covering his face.

"........" He was still half asleep right now but he was now aroused thanks to the dream thanks to the twitching under the covers. He pulls them up showing his now erect member in his sleeping pants to make him sigh. He couldn't sleep if he felt this hand but goes to try taking care of it in the restroom near his room. Melina was already fixing the sheets so they were clean with the ones she wet getting cleaned and dried now.

She was sleepy herself but Melina only shook it off while she now hangs the wet sheets on a line in her room with the night breeze drying them personally for her. She goes back to bed minutes later stretching. She even had to change her sleep wear. Her clothes were wet due to sweat and her climax that she had to wear a sub for now. She did have a few but she was too sleepy to care which one. So she picked a over sized shirt and goes ahead with heading into bed and sleeping again.

She didn't know Brandon was in the restroom taking care of his problem, biting down onto his hand as it throbs dripping into the toilet. It ached for her so much that he felt it throb in his hand with veins showing all around it. That made him groan that became muffled, stroking him self in hopes of climaxing quicker so he can go to sleep. However, all his dreams including tonight was invading his mind that it made him even more aroused to twitch.

'Damn it all...the dream really got me all heated up. Why couldn't it have been a quiet dream? Why do you haunt me Melina? I really wish I could give you this loving. I wish I could fill you up and make you be mine.....it just so weird like this but my mind is always thinking about y..you..always you.' Why did he have to have sexual dreams of his assistant but she was beautiful. Long flowing hair, kissable lips, beautiful eyes, he just loved everything about her. In power and love. He wanted to love her for ever but he felt his member twitch again before he squeezes harder to feel it heat up and him grunt. His white flow of semen came out and hits the water in the toilet while he was panting in and out from this. His body was aching for her and he was feeling it going limp a little bit.

Panting through his nose, he cleans up and flushes. He turns to head to his room but was still tired. He thought going to sleep will just make him relax later that night. In the morning, Melina was already up cooking breakfast for him and maybe something for him that she was humming to herself quietly. She didn't know if he was up or still sleeping so Melina just made sure the food stays hot for him. She was looking at the hot pan still cooking her self something while Brandon was still in his room but he wasn't trying to do anything else way. He was still a little sleepy but at least he was stable enough so it didn't seem too bad.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:42 am

When he joins her she smeled his aroused svent and just being around him now was dangerous. They both had the same dream but neither jnew it wasnt a dream. It was a world created by their bond to exore thier feelings secretly. It was created from their desire and their residyence to manifest ss dreams for now. Truthfully it is a world for them where anything can happen. Their bond was special and now beyrayed eavhothers feelings and revealing yhw knowledge of thw shared dream.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:50 am

For a while, no words left the both of them as Melina cooked and Brando sat down waiting. They didn't evek now what to say right now that it left them more speechless.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:49 am

Umm... about last night.." he startrd and she winced. "Im guessing you didnt know about that effect of our bond." He said and she nodded.

"I didnt nkt until... until you bit me. Master.. im sorry. I wished so badly for you to claim me and resisted that my powers forced us together against your will." She said and he cocked his head quizzically looking confused.

"Thats not what happened... melli i rhink it was both of us... both of our wants and even needs for eachother... i think we need to be together and romantic together or else things eill happen like that until we do." She shudders hearing his words. He could be right but she didnt know. She loed him desired h8m but she couldnt bring herslef to be happy. Did she deserve to be happy? He thought so.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:11 pm

She looks at the food still cooking in the frying pan that she begins picking it up and setting it on the plate. The stove was then shut off as she puts it under the sink running cold water. Melina sees the steam rising up into the air while sizzling from being so hot. How could he be so calm about this? Knowing they wanted each other even if she was a vampire and him being human...that is what he right? She begins cleaning up the frying pan but decided to say something.

"I understand but is it worth it, Master? I'm not even human but a vampire. A enemy creature that has others roaming in the day and night hunting others for blood. You hunters are able to have us serve you, be underruled by your power by how many walk this world now. We are nothing but...items to you. Or am I wrong?" she said not looking at him as Brandon remains silent thinking. She did have a point since it wasn't wrong.

"....................." Vampires or most of them have gone rouge due to the world changing. They only hunt humans or anything that lives with blood flowing through their veins. They just hunt and hunt till being shot down killed. Melina knew that because she's seen so many lose themselves that one even badly hurt her but he did his best to heal it. Knowing it's toxic burn still marks her skin.

"See? I'm right due to so many things going in it's not funny now is it? I don't know..I do wish to love you and cherish every moment we have but I fear your parents won't be happy knowing you fallen for a vampire." she said but Melina only remained looking down.

"Are you worried due to my family history of what they do to vampires like yourself?" he asked but she didn't know what to say about it. Knowing so much and hearing of what his family is like, she was nervous to know. He didn't want her to feel like he'll abandon her after two years because he's already place her trust in him. He slowly stood up but looks at her.

"A little..."

"You don't have to be scared Melina, I know my family blood line hunts vampires due to how your kind changed this world but don't forget. Humans are just as bad. I've seen what many has done and even going as far to kidnapping new turned vampires and training them into something they want. Being it in fighting, slaves, or....sexual slaves. I've seen everything and trust me; we are no different." he mutters thinking about it but he still was angry for how his own kind did over the last few two years.

"I understand master but...I'm still afraid. Knowing you are so kind and loving I don't know if others will see that. Like the two shop keepers, your parents, the other hunters. They don't trust me like you. They think I'll do something horrible to you because of me being a vampire. I'm not like them..I...I know I'm not. I wouldn't betray you. I won't hurt you. I'll throw myself in the line just to keep you safe. I don't want to become a burden to you master. I just...*looks down to close her hand into a fist* I wish...I can...just show how badly I love and care for you.....but...I fear I might....lose control."

"Lose control?"

"You have no idea what you do to me, Master. Of how badly you torment me. How you care for me and love me. You make it harder for me not to do something to show you....It's too tempting for me to even feed from you..I.....I know the dreams are true but they always in my head. Thinking of what you could do to me and how. Knowing that edge of heat burning is only making us crave for more..I don't want to do something that will anger you.."

So she's worried of doing something wrong? That couldn't be possible. He trusts her and she can trust him. They wouldn't do anything to put them in harms way. It's just how their heated lust effected them. He knew she was effected by how her body reacted and to how she spoke. She was hungry for him but he was doing his best to stay calm without walking over to her from behind, holding her close to leave loving kisses down her neck and shoulder. She was just so tempting that he was closing his hand into a fist feeling his heat burning and wanting her.

"But you won't do anything to upset me.." he said in a calm tone.

"But what if I do? I don't want to upset you..Your my life Master Maboroshi..you mean the world to me..." she whispered quietly.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:45 am

He room her hand in his ignoring his judgement. He wanted her and she wanted him. They felt the same. "Melli if you truly dont want to lose me. Then i suggest you stop resisting our feelings. I dont think they are bad. Indact. I know i love you more than life itself. Not having you... resisting... it drive me insane. Like im burning and cant ease it." He told her still h8kding her hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:45 pm

She didn't say anything looking at him but his hand still held her own, just looking at him confused and silent. However, his hand was soothing and the touch was gentle.

'His hand is so warm....it's like he's holding me close..'"B..but master...It's wrong isn't it? Humans are not allowed to.. I mean hunters are to only use us for what is needed. I don't know if you might love another in the future. I'm just a tool right?" she asked looking at him with sad eyes but he looked shocked hearing the words from her. She thought about herself as a tool? A item he could use or get rid of? That's not the case. It isn't true! He cared for her; he loved her. She's been there to help him no matter what and that's how she felt?

"Melina..."

"It might be true right?..Knowing you could be happier with someone else....."

"You..you really felt that way? Thinking I would just throw you away or find another?" he asked.

"...Yes. You are a hunter master. I'm just a assistant. I can't be anything else can I? It's read in the book stating that we are to only serve you with what is needed. Isn't that what we are good for? Knowing were just items to-" At that sudden moment, he grabs her shoulders to move her against the counter startling her that she looks nervous looking at his eyes. She saw sadness, worry, and a little anger. Melina was sure he wasn't happy about what he heard but was it from one year ago. Could be from the dealer that was trying to help them out but was telling Brandon how she could be better help for him.

Vampires were nothing but troublemakers.

Liars.

Thieves.

They are nothing but the low animals in the world now. The same one they destroyed.

He hated how others were speaking ill of her. Now, that left Melina feeling like she angered him. In some way, that made Brandon only feel more upset about the thought. She only begins thinking a little but he moves his hands down her shoulders to her arms.

"M..Master?"

"Don't think that.....don't ever think that." he mutters quietly.

"B..but I-"

"It's not true, alright?!? I know you heard other negative things around from when we traveled but it shouldn't cause you to feel that you are not important. You don't have to let them tell you other wise. So what if you are a vampire?! That shouldn't stop you of what you wish to have!! I know we share a close bond. We are meant for one another right?! You are not like the savages that roam this world draining others like mindless monsters!? You are YOU Melina and I don't want anyone else but you! Don't you understand!?" he said in a loud tone but it made her feel a bit more sad now that tears were showing in her eyes.

'T..that's how he really feels about me? Knowing the possible outcome?..He's willing to be with me even if I'm a vampire. I...I never h..heard him speak in a tone like that either...' she said silent but it left her seeing his expressions. Melina slowly looks down feeling her face heat up that she feels him move his hands down her arms to take her hands in his own.

"??????"

"If you care..if you deeply love me, Melina...this please...don't listen to others words. You only should understand how I feel for you. Don't you get it? I love you...I only want you.." he said silent while she was looking shocked that he sees she was looking upset again that he tightens his hold on her hands to pull her close against his chest. She gasped startled before feeling him holding her in a tight embrace. She could hear his heartbeat and smell his blood flowing through his veins. It was tempting and arousing that she hid her face so he couldn't see it.

"..M..master...s..sama.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:31 am