Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Brandon Maboroshi2

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 4 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:21 am

"As a hunter I'm well aware of the needs of your kind. Blood tablets sustain your body but not your mind. For that you need fresh blood from a live source. The willpower of a person is in their blood and that is a part of what you need. Because of this I have used a bond to that when you need it I can use my mental energy to feed you. I have been that is why the blood tablets work for you. You knew this. That is why you believe the bad things the people say. I refuse to let you suffer. But you suffer anyways. You hurt yourself with your thoughts and denying your needs with me." he said all this and she only grew worse hearing it all. Still hiding her face she was grateful he didn't see her eyes.

Her eyes exploded with lust for him hiding a purple mark in her pupil. Love and lust wage battle inside her body making her hot. Both agreed on one thing she needed him his physical love not the dreams. The dreams helped even solved the issue for the time it did but now... hearing all this and him knowing how she felt... it was too much to fight anymore. She needed to relax and let her desire flow naturally. To make love with him and share their love together while they were still together.

She feared a time where he would be gone how ever long that time may be in its coming she knew if she acted now she could be happy with him. He would b3 happy with her. She remembered he praises her pets her helps her. her her her. It seemed he was all about her. Setting off alone with her. Making an agency to help good vampires make an hard earned living because she wished to help others like her who weren't evil.

She gripped his shirt and made her decision to share their love.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp) - Page 4 Empty Re: You're mine as I'm yours(Vampire hunter/Vampire Type Rp)

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:23 pm

"I just hope you understand how I feel for you, Melina. I don't want you to hurt yourself any longer. I want you to be alright even if it means feeding from me. I know you drank my blood when you made the pack with me...but are you worried about it now? Are you scared?" he said wanting to know the truth but he wasn't sure how to feel about it. She was always worried and upset about what she might do but the thought only worried him even more. Her whole body was burning up as her hand still held onto his shirt tightly. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know how to say it right after. Was he trying to help her or confuse her?

In some cases, she wasn't sure about it. Melina still looks down that she was about to speak but stops herself. "Please.....let me aid you as you have for me. You done so much that I'm proud of you..." he said but she slowly shuts her eyes to think but reopens them that her hand was shaking a little.

"..M..Master...."

He lets out a sigh seeing her hesitate but the sound in her voice proves his point. She and him needed one another and this was the only way to prove that for now. He slowly lifts her head up to look at her face that had some of her hair covering it before remaining silent for a while. "If you really have those feelings..show me. I want to see them for myself Melina..." he said but he wanted to prove a point. He reached up with one hand and held onto the collar of his shirt, pulling it away to expose his shoulder but his pack mark. She saw it but didn't say anything while she already knew what she could see.

His blood was flowing freely inside of him almost calling out for her to drink. Melina then felt her fangs ache now wanting his blood but she turns her head quickly. He caught her chin to stop her but sees her whimpering from the touch. This made the hunter tense from the sound but rubs her cheek carefully.

"It's alright; I trust you Melina. I don't want you to suffer any longer. I want you to be happy with me. I want you to do what you want...just don't suffer...you're aching and burning for blood right? I'm willing to give you both my energy and blood if that will help you."

"..B..but..But I-" she started to say but Brandon quickly pulls her towards him that she crashes into his chest so his arms were around her body. She squeaked from the hold but Brandon only held her in silence. She blushes a little feeling that but feels him holding her tighter and tighter. "M..Master? W..what's the matter? Why are you.."

"Enough holding back. I'm asking as someone that cares for you and loves you to feed. Drink my blood, Melina..I know your aching to. I'm sure it'll help you either way...so please...." to prove his point, he places his hand behind her head and moves it closer to the mark on his neck. She blushes feeling him holding her close but she grips his shirt looking more worried but her eyes saw the mark. It was almost throbbing for her fangs.

Melina whines feeling the heated throbbing in her body but Brandon didn't ease up. He wouldn't let her get away from him till she proves to him it's alright. Melina only looks down again feeling nervous that he begins stroking her back, hearing her purring deeply. He figures he could help her relax while helping her mind become dazed. He wanted to help her if she can help herself. Melina blushes more that her head leans in close breathing against his neck. It felt hot to him that she was already aching in pleasure once more.

She was trying to hold back the temptation of feeding but being this close to him, being held in his arms wasn't making her slip till she shivers having her lips near his neck. He didn't let go but waited till Melina had her eyes half way open and fangs growing now to feel more heated for him. She couldn't hold back before slowly sinking her fangs into his neck over the mark.

He tenses up feeling his heart throb as her fangs push past his skin. His blood spills freely into her mouth that she shuts her eyes blushing. It tasted....amazing. It didn't take this good the first time did it? She couldn't remember but the flow was smooth and hot. Melina keeps gripping his shirt but that eases up while moving her hands down his chest while feeding. He just held still leaning against the wall as he breaths in and out slowly feeling her drinking.

"That a girl.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:07 pm

Her starved mind finally recived something but not all it craved and her body begins to react strongly to it. As his blood and energy flow into her her heat grows worse. For her feeding was like mating. Infact the two were nearly identical with how close they were and the pleasure. But this was still merely feeding but her mating needs were being stimulated at the same time.

He relaxed and groans a bit trying not to vocalize his pelasure. It was hard to do and growling with panting came from his lips. She pulls hims closer in a hard grip. He couldnt get away and now she was going to take what she want3d from him. Her eyes change becoming much more vampiric and she feeds much deeper. She didnt relaize just hiw much she was drinking and she didnt notice how her body grings on him. His blood consumed all her mind and when her thirst was finally sated she pulled back and felt only her overwhelming urges to mate and feel pleasure.

As she looks at him she saw nothing but bliss on his face. He was paler but not unhealthy. He was coldter but heating up much faster now. She felt a hard throbbing between her legs and discovered she had been grinding his lump between her legs the whole time. And the whole time they were both desireing much more than just this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:25 pm

Looking worried at him even if her face was flushed red, Melina carefully reaches to stop the blood spilling from the bite. She knew her saliva was healing his skin but she wipes it clean for him. How could she feel that much so quickly? She only bit him a second ago and now it's like she took too much. "I..I'm sorry master. I didn't mean to over do it. I just..your blood was really delicious a..and I..." even when she spoke, Brandon didn't seem to hear much. His body felt light and his heart pounding in his chest. His neck still tingles from when she bit him.

It was rather odd for him to feel this aroused from her bite but now knowing she saw and felt it, only made her blush worse to look away to the right. Their was still some of his blood on her lips to make her lick it away slowly and swallow it down. She carefully reaches to get him away from the wall but he only remained silent feeling her pull him away worried about him.

"You s..should rest, master. I might have t..taken too much from you. I didn't m..mean it. Lets get you to your room master." he was helped from the kitchen to his bedroom upstairs while she was worried for him but his mind was dazed. Thinking about what was happening that his hand grips around her wrist as they walk up. When they get to the top, Melina helps him to his room carefully that she opens the door to carefully walk inside. It was dark but not too dark due to the blinds being shut and some light shining through the cracks. She shuts the door behind her.

"H..Here; lets get you to lay down Master...I'll be sure to fix some tea." she said pulling him but he didn't move. He remains where he was to have Melina turn and look confused. She tried again but he didn't move to start worrying her more. "What's the matter? You should rest Master. It's alright...I will be sure to keep you close and nurse you to health. So if you could-"

She started to speak about to pull him but he pulls her towards him that he turns them and slams her against the wall. She winces from that as she heard some things get knocked off hitting the floor. Melina whines feeling his grip hard on both shoulders that she slowly opens her eyes seeing him look down. She felt helpless like this due to how strong he was but her face was flushed because of it.

"W..what is it? Wh..why are you..." she spoke quietly to him but Brandon leans in close to quickly pick her up and press her up against the wall. She gasped wrapping her arms around his shoulders that her legs were held up by his hands. She didn't understand what was going on but tenses up feeling his lips against her throat, leaving kisses. She whines feeling his hot lips against her skin that she shuts her eyes squirming.

"A..ahh..Master? What are y..you doing?....why are you....mmmmmm.." a lustful quiver noise left her but she gasped feeling him actually grinding and bucking against her so she felt the lump pressed against her covered hot pussy.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:48 pm

Haa you didnt take too much or do anythifn wrong i commanded tou to. Remember that. I may not of used words i used my actions but i still commanded you to do it. And now i command you to keep following your desires. You wanted more than jist that. Your reactions towhat im doing are proof enough." He said and grinds harder. He knew they were covered but he knew that didnt matter. She felt his intent and the presser between her legs that she made him feel while she fed.

With a shock she realized he was fully consious the whole time and was testing her until now. She had exposed her care for him and betrayed her feeling's secrecy. Now they were exposed and he was tempting her in the worst way. By pressing what she desires against what ached for her desire. It was compounding her temptation and feeding the lust that was already demanding his pleasure tool.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:10 am

"I...." she tried to say something but he only kisses her neck earning another loud gasp from her. They felt hotter now and that made her lean against the wall again. It felt weird but also good? She didn't know why but her hips was held as he keeps grinding into her.

"You try to fight it mmmmm but I know you want it. You want me that badly just to stable yourself.....from what I might do with you or worse. I could mess with your body for a little while.." he said teasing which left her blushing red again.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:50 am

"Of course haa if you dont act then the desires wil only sap your strength. Making you want more is what they do but if we satisfy ourselves with eachother then we wont be plagued by uncontrollable desires.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:46 am

"I..Is that even possible master? Mmmmm if we keep doing this...or go along with i...it the desires might.....ahhhhh...ease off?" she did admit, when drinking some of his blood, the heat staggers away but her body only throbs for him even more that she was even grinding against him as well wanting it. This burning was unlike anything she's felt before and she loved it. Knowing the possible choices of outcome really was a burning sensation for her. She slowly whines looking over heated again that it made her feel more wetter.

"It is possible, Melina. Were both burning for one another. We need one another in order for pleasure. We are starting to break and I know it. Because you feel like you need it. Here right?" He quickly slips his hand in her pants to hear her gasp feeling him touching her directly even with their bodies pressed against each other. She whines feeling his fingers stroking her wet place that it made her whimper feeling how gentle he was being with her.

"See? I can feel how damp you are right now. It feels a little wet but growing. You want me....but....I want you back.." while kissing her neck, he moved her hand against his lump to have her feel. He was big and throbbing in arousal due to her feeding from him. His blood made her this wet and being feed from made him this hard wanting her. It's like a new sensation of pleasure between them that it made them feel twice as good where he was already groaning from the simple touch.

"O..Oh god Master, you're...your huge.." she panted feeling him kissing her skin harder that he groans stroking her slower to get another whimper. What he wanted to hear was a soft moan or a call of his name. They were desiring one another and it was leaving them in a heated trance. Slowly looking up, she whines feeling his fingers now opening and closing her hole that it was staining his fingers but he moves to look right into her eyes.

She was already flushed red, her eyes were dazed even with the heavy look of lust burning in her vampire eyes. It was exciting; arousing, and hot that he leans in close as she blushes. Their lips almost touched to where he just went with it. He kissed her deeply where now she hand her free hand touching his cheek to return the kiss back to him. It was soothing for her and she moans finally loving how it felt against her own burning lips. He didn't pull away from her body that he keeps her pressed against the wall wanting to savor this sensation with her. Someone who he is always willing to trust with anything that comes to mind. Even this. He hears a soft moan again but a light purr mixed into it that it made him twitch.

She was so cute like this but he didn't want to be too distracted. The kissing got hotter and harder while pressing her up more against the wall to trap her. His hands moving up to hold her rear still grinding against her. She started grinding back with arms wrapped around his shoulders as they make out now.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:08 pm

It wasnt long before she felt just how bid he was compared to her pussy.bhe presses his tip between her legs andbthrusts a bit letting her feel his length against her folds. Tbat triggered a hot moan and a weak whimper of his name leave her lips.

She thought he eas too bignfornher but that only brought a toxic lust to grow inside gor his cock. The more be thrists grinding his length against her folds the worse her need becomes. He wanted to see her lose her control and take him for herself. She knew what she needed tobdo even if zhe never done it before.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:12 pm

The grinding only got stronger with his lips attaching to his neck, feeling her whole body burning up for desire. She moans out his name once more but more lustful and heated that she arches her back off the wall. How in the world could he be so good at this? Knowing the sensation of pleasure going through her like it's nothing? She gasped feeling him grab her breast to squeeze it since it's hidden in her shirt to make her open her eyes looking away.

"Ahhhh..hhaaa..M...Master w..wait...w...wait please...it's not fair you get to do this..I..I wanna.." she tried forming words but moans escaped her when he bucks against her again. He was groaning loving the sounds she made with hisses seconds after. He wanted her so badly that he grips her rear again almost wanting to rip her pants away.

"Hmmm? What's the matter now, Melina? Is something bothering you?" he asked in a heated tone while seeing her blushing darker from his voice. He was either seducing her or teasing her that she's having trouble thinking.

"G..go to bed. I wanna go l..lay down please. Or at least t..thank you f..for..ahhhhhh!" he quickens his grinds and bucks, feeling her gasping and leaning more against the wall. It was feeling more hotter now and it left her whining that he was sucking on her neck.

"Not yet. I'm not done yet." he mutters still going that he was doing it harder and harder as she gaspes out loudly feeling her fangs grow and eyes widen that she felt them glowing now.

"Ahhh..ahhhh...M..Master...Master please no more. My body is over heating and I can't ahhhhhhh I can't st..stop my..mmmmmmmmm.." her nails claw into the wall feeling him groaning with moans loving this side of her that he turns his head to open his lips and bite on her skin. She screams out curling her toes that she was twitching almost ready to climax.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:09 am

"Mmm youre so close you want it dont you... to feel my love over flow like yours is now mmmm *slurps her neck* i think im gomna keep doing this till you can only think of what you want me to do. Then i expect toull beg me to be inside." He said softly in her ear slurping midway. He slurped again with a groan after messing with her neck and biting once more.

He was so close to taking her for himself precious little was stopping him now. He worked harder to increse her pleasure and even start3d throbbing worse wanting to push inside. He didnt just uet waiting for the right timw.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:40 pm

The bite made her yelp from the feeling, his hands tightening around her breasts that Melina leans her head back moaning out loudly. Her eyes were heated over that she was clawing into his shirt tearing it that he keeps pressed up against her body. This only made her feel more heated that she felt her pussy actually dripping wet. She didn't know what to do or say at this moment that she kept feeling him grinding against his place that she was a moaning mess.

"Ahhhh..ahhhhhh.....'W..what's happening to me? My body is burning..it's over burning each time he grinds into me. I can't m..move, I can't stop him. It feels too good; my mind is gone blank.' she felt her fangs growing again but the wetness of her pussy was being heard that she was feeling him sucking on her neck even harder to press up more against her body making her cry out drooling.

"Just a little more, Melina. I want to hear and see every reaction from you. It feels so good I think you might-"

"C..cum......I think I'll cum if you don't-Nugghhh!!" he presses up harder against her that she feels him stop to hold her. Melina was gasping heavily that she felt something damping her place as it soaked her panties and pants. Brandon looks down feeling something warm and wet. She must have came all of a sudden and she was shaking leaning against the wall. Her eyes showing a dazed lustful expression that it left her feeling more weaker than normal.

"What's wrong? Did you just cum?" he asked against her neck hearing no response from her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:22 pm

He pulls his face back to look at her and see what state she was in.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:49 pm

She was panting heavily and deeply, her fangs still exposed in the hot air with white puffs of her breath showing. She had some of her hair hiding her eyes but not the lower part of her face. He didn't have a response towards that but only felt how aroused she was from her ruined clothes now sticking to her skin. She shook and twitched feeling her cumming but that left her digging her nails in the wall to cut against the paint job.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:03 pm

I think youre ready for the main course." He said after looking her up and down. She twitched and quiver3e hearing that and what she felt was just an appetizer. The thought of the magnitude of his capability with arousal made her ache worse and want to feel this level of pleasure for herself overwriting her inhibitions.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:08 pm

"M..main course?" she whimpers to him that Brandon nods, pulling her away from the wall while she held onto him. He wanted to prove to her that he will give her pleasure no matter what and nothing she will say can stop him. He knew she was hungry for him and he did get a thought this was her first time. He was the first one to take her. Meaning, she'll really belong to him now. He moves to the bed to sit down with her in his lap, seeing her looking dazed again that she was panting shutting her eyes.

"You'll see..."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:04 am

He slowly parts her legs scooting her closer to him before rubbing his tip against her folds. She felt it right away and her body screamed at her that it was what it needed inside and demanded jer to take it inside and suck it dry with her pussy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:18 am

She squirms under him seeing him rubbing the tip against her place, feeling how hot she became after a while. This just made her feel more lost into pleasure that whimpers left her. He groans feeling how wet she was but this could mean she was still trying to get used to him. She still felt him rubbing the tip more and more against her that she moans feeling it press against her soaking spot.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:32 am

Tje pressure grew and he pushes harder and harder before his tip pushes inside.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:07 am

Melina winces feeling her body pushing him out since it was not used to having something inside. Brandon saw her about to move but she feels him pull back, stroking his member to keep it hard. She panted feeling her pussy opening and closing that he pulls her closer to his body that he begins rubbing against her slowly to spread more of her liquid against it. After a second of rubbing, he started pushing the tip against her pussy again that she whines feeling it. He was big but she grips the pillow not sure what to do.

Melina whines as she felt him slowly pushing or trying to that she winces again. "Y..You're too big. You won't f..fit..." she said to him but Brandon only pulls her close that he was holding her waist. He knew it would fit even from the size. Brandon gave her a gentle kiss to her lips but he was trying to get her used to it.

"It will...you just need to get a little more slick...." he said but begins rubbing against her slit again that she was panting in and out feeling the touch. He was already started rubbing and opening her up that she slowly looking hotter now. The sensation of desire burned through her body that he begins again. She whines wincing slightly from his member trying to push into her again. However, as soon as he did, he keeps pushing against her that she arches her back panting in and out as he keeps trying. He keeps stroking himself to keep it slick till he bucks his hips feeling the tip pop through.

She cries out feeling the tip inside of her as it twitched a little feeling it inside of her. Melina even shuts her eyes shaking from the feeling that it left her feeling weak. Brandon groans from how tight she was but slowly pushes the rest of himself inside. Melina bit her bottom lip feeling him expanding inside of her till he was fully inside. A lump was shown in her lower stomach that she was panting in and out. Her hole was shaking and dripping as Brandon panted feeling her still tightening up around either way.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 pm

He panted and doesnt move just yetm he had to let her get used to it first. He started sow pling out bit by bit before pushing inside. He had to go slow and he groans as he burns worse finally inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:22 pm

She panted feeling him pull out a little but push in while she moans softly. It felt really weird having him inside of her like this. Though, the possible out come of pleasure made her whimper shutting her eyes. He groans still moving with his hands holding onto her thighs. He panted feeling her growing slicker now but it left him thrusting into her slowly so she's used to him. Hands grab her breasts carefully still rubbing them that the nipples were rubbed too.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:57 am

He was gentle and careful not to go too far or do too much before she was ready.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:51 pm

She blushes feeling him nipping and kissing her neck, hearing light purrs leaving her. This was so much in some time that Brandon groans loving how adorable she was. He reaches to touch her cheek before leaving soft kisses against her lips. He kept fully inside of her that he was already feeling it throb in pleasure because of it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:07 am

He pusbes and pulls out keeping slow as he had been but she was starting to move her own hips wanting more of him since he was burning he rbody from the inside out as her pleasure increases.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 am