Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

My beloved evil king

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

My beloved evil king Empty My beloved evil king

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm

She wasn't expecting this to happen.

She didn't know it would happen even to the world that she was brought into.

Taken away to some force marriage towards the new ruler of planet earth. It only seemed like yesterday this happened. When the young prince, Brandon Maboroshi with his family came to earth and took over. The humans on this world had tired to fight them off but they beaten every single one with no restraint. No one was able to win but his family was powerful and dangerous enough that they took over the world.

However, the king that was Brandon's father, demanded that he was given full access to everything this world had. Weapons, power, the rights of every law under his hand. His wife was in second command that they gave Brandon his own kingdom that rests in the mid level of this world. So, their son rules with a blood iron fist but during that time, he grew to studying and learning about the humans that was in this section. That's when his eyes set onto one special person during his ruling.

A beautiful earth woman that was of rare beauty. She had long dark brown hair, her eyes were glowing of indigo. Kissable lips, a beautiful body even if their was some baby fat in locations on her. She seems firm on her chest and lower rear that he was wondering why the world hid such beauty. He could sense that she was strong even for a human but it left Brandon wanting to know more.

So, one night during his bored exploring, he demanded his guards to fetch this woman for his own. Of course it took a few tries due to how good she was able to fight them off. However, he grew angry and did it himself. They fight for a while before he beats her on the fifth try. Brandon had claimed his prize and demanded that she would marry him.

Of course she refused but Brandon grew angry that he warns her if she didn't, he would destory this world and even her that she held dear. Melina didn't want this world to be destroyed or anyone she cared for killed. So....with a heavy heart, she made her choice.

She was standing on the altar a while later with a black wedding dress and Brandon wearing royal clothing. Most of his people was there with her family kidnapped. Even her friends the elements were there with her. Eleesha was there with Lu who was happy for the man that he finally claimed someone for his own. She shook gripping the black flowers he gave her that Brandon was waiting till he got to ask if she will accept him as her king.

She hesitated to answer before looking down, not being able to stare into his cold evil eyes. All she muttered was 'i do'. Brandon smiled but he said the same before having to kiss her lips and giving her a wedding ring of his choice. They were married and she had to live in this kingdom for eternity. Her family was given a small home but they were allowed to see her in time. It did give his parents time to speak to hers in case. Lu and Eleesha spoke with the elements about things but they were living in another spot near the kingdom as well.

That was 2 months ago and here she was now. Melina was standing near the large window looking down at the ground where the small homes were. His people minding their own business as she was getting dressed for the day. A maid made sure she was treated with royal and loyalty that Melina didn't know what to do or say. Brandon was out for a minute but would be back to check on her. She wanted to know if her family was okay but he gave his word not to harm them or her friends.

"..........................."

Just as the maid started brushing her hair, the doors opened showing the young king himself. Already dressed but wanted to check on his prize wife. The maid bows to him as Melina
    looked away not sure how to respond to him. To be honest, she was afraid of what she will get into if annoying him. It's only happened once but she kept her little mouth shut during that time.

"Leave us Maid. I wish to speak to my bride."

"As you wish, Milord." the maid bows and makes her way to leave. The door shuts behind him to walk over and stand beside Melina. They didn't speak for a few minutes before she saw him reach to touch her shoulders slowly looking at her reflection and smell the lavender in her hair.

"Hello my beloved bride. How are you this morning? Did you sleep well? Were you warm enough last night even after I had left you for a while?" he asked in a low tone but she heard him loud enough. Melina didn't know what to say to this man or was he even that to make her look down to feel him squeeze her shoulders.

"..............."

"I know you can hear my beloved....you know I'm speaking to you right?"

"............."

"You can't stay quiet forever, human. Come on; I won't hurt you because I only wish to shower you in my love. You understand don't you? I figure you would be happy living here with me and yet your not wishing to say a word......how...precious."

"........."

"I guess your either angry with me due to keeping you here in my kingdom. I always make sure you eat and is taken care of. Like I said to your human parents. I know they worry about their daughter but as I said I won't harm you. Now come my dear...you should at least be grateful that I do this to show how much I want you." he said but he lowers one hand to touch under her chin to life her head up, exposing her neck.

"Or..you could be scared of me and what I could do to you. I could do so many dangerous things to that pretty mind of yours. Break you...crush you...ravish you while being under my power where you can only beg for mercy from me.......I always loved a strong woman but to me your special. Very very special indeed." he said to let her chin go.

"*Sighs* I..is that all you wish to tell me...or was their something else you want to say?"

"Ahhhhh my lady finally speaks and what a beautiful voice indeed. I never thought I would hear it after so long....Well, I only came to check on you and see if you were hungry. the cooks are having a special breakfast made for us..I figure you would want to eat with your king..." she felt his fingers curl up against her throat but Melina looks to the side nervous.

"I..I'm not really hungry."

"Oh? You're not hungry? You must be hungry my dear. I can't have you starving yourself like that it's not healthy. Now let me ask again; why don't you join me for breakfast....hmmm?"

"A..again; I'm not hungry."

He didn't say anything but his eyes darken a little to chuckle a bit. His fingers still curled but she felt his nails grow to scrap against her skin. She gasped feeling that but shuts her eyes feeling nervous again.

"My sweet queen you may have not understand what I mean...as I said I know your hungry because you haven't eaten a full meal. Some of my guards have told me that you sneak off and eat the small scraps of food you can make while I'm gone or asleep. It's even the same when you sneak out to see your parents and friends living near the kingdom. I understand you miss them and I let you see them as a good king. I know you are a sneaky queen but...." his nails push into her throat to make her whimper scared she might have upset him. "I don't like liars. Now, I know you are going to be a good girl and eat because I can make sure you eat or forced to eat. Or should I take my word back and make everyone suffer due to you upsetting me?"

"*Shaking afraid to shake her head no slowly*"

"Are you going to be a good little pet and do as I said to eat?" he growls mad to see her shaking and nod her head yes. Seeing that made Brandon relax his fingers to release her neck looking away from her.

"You know I don't want to hurt you my pet, my beloved queen. You don't want me to hurt you or scare you but it only happens if something angers me. I don't want to scare you my love.." he said but she didn't do or say anything hearing his words making her hands close into fists. He only lets out a sigh to see her still silent now. "Now, are you going to be good?" he asked to see her nod even more slowly.

"Good girl. Now, if you be so kind..." he held out his arm for her but Melina slowly stood up on her shaky feet and grabs his arms even if she could walk fine without his help. Brandon held her hand tightly as they walked out of the bed chambers and towards the dinning room. A maid goes back to fix up the room while they walked down the royal hallway.

"See? All better my queen. Their was nothing to worry about right? Now, lets go and get some food in our stomachs. You must be hungry.." he said walking with her down the hall while she looks down remaining silent after what happened. Her neck still itches from where his nails were. After a few minutes, he reaches the dining room and walks in to see the maids waiting as he walks over to offer a seat for her.

"My queen.."

Melina didn't respond but takes her seat while he pushes the chair in and he goes to sit beside her while looking at her with some love gaze in his eyes. The cooks came with their food and sets them down that he thanks them and begins eating. Melina didn't want to eat but she was trying to ignore her rumbling stomach looking at her plate.

"Well my dear? Eat...eat to your heart's content. Theirs more if you want..unless you don't want to eat? Do you wish for me to feed you?" he said but she shook her head to reach for the fork and started eating a little with him smiling and eats his food.

My beloved evil king Empty Re: My beloved evil king

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:46 am

Ooci am sorry i need alot more info before i can be useful. Im definitly intrugued.

Ic: He watched her eat and ate slowly her first bite of the alien food was complete extacy. Shw contained herself and ate slowly understandinding why he was eating slow. He saw the shadow of her delight in the food and smiles.

"I made it myself in the fashon of earth and my people cuisine. I like earth food veey flavorful. But hardly sustaining." He said and she keeps eating not sauing anything. She felt her body slowly relaxing from the food and heat and contentment slowly beginning to settle in.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:21 am

ooc:Well, Brandon is a new king ruling planet earth with all the power in the world in his hands. He caught and made Melina his bride/wife True, He's evil, ruthless but I can explain more later on.

bic:He only kept eating more of his food while his eyes looked down onto his own. This food was the best he's made so far but he wonders if she likes it too. Yeah, he knew she was nervous to speak to him after all that's happened but he wanted her to feel right at home. She didn't say anything while eating her food but Melina had to keep herself calm if she didn't wish to anger this young king. He could do whatever he wanted to her.

Torture her.

Brainwash her.

Hurt her.

Or even Kill her.

The thoughts ran through her head like bad horror movies that the feeling even upset her stomach just a bit. She didn't want anything happening to her that she only tries keeping calm and tries to finish eating her food to return to the bed chamber. He didn't seem to notice or mind of her feeling like that because he only wanted everything to go his way. They kept eating in silence before they finally finished eating.

"That was delicious right? I only hope I got food right but I know I did. Now, shall we return you to your chambers my bride? I know you are full now and you could return to your room to relax." he stood up looking at her as he walked over to help her to her feet, leading Melina back to the bed chamber.

She didn't say anything but did as he said, walking by his side while he held her arm in a gentle matter. Melina didn't even get it. What was it that made him wish to have her in the first place? She didn't know anything about him and here she was in this kingdom forced upon marriage to be with him. She only looked down not saying anything because she didn't want to upset him.

They got back to her chambers as he helps her in and sets her in a chair while smiling at her. She was so pretty and he didn't want anything to ruin that for him. As one hand reached to touch her cheek, she winces from his slight touch.

"Why do you flinch my dear? Are you still afraid of me?" he asked not liking that she's scared of him even after two months.

"....Of course you still scare me. I don't want to upset you and anything because once I do, it's like you go all crazy and wish to harm me. I'm trying to avoid dying thank you." she said quietly not looking at him but Brandon only lets out a sigh, looking at her.

"Oh come on my bride, I wouldn't hurt you. You are my bride, my light, my own that no matter what, you'll be here with me." he said.

"Even if it was forced marriage?" she said correcting him that Brandon looks to her then crosses his arms thinking about her words to chuckle. She rose a eye brow hearing that laugh but she didn't get why he figure it was so funny for him to laugh like this. She wasn't laughing at all about this.

"Well, that's because I find you special. Yes, my father and family took over this world but we took over parts of it. This new world was something of a new start for us, to begin anew and show fear through out this place. I wanted to have a bride that will see things in my eyes too but none of them were in my interest list. Now you.....*held hands up* You were special. I saw it and felt it in my gut. Knowing you were not like the other weak women I've seen in this world."

".............."

"Either way, you will understand in the later future my dear. I do this because I want to be sure that you will rule by my side or at least understand my world through my eyes. Think of it like a new life change for you. You're royalty, you'll be treated like a queen, having servants under your call. It's a special feeling I know but you are still afraid because of everything that's happened. As I said, I won't harm your family of you my sweet...I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"I find that hard to believe. Your family took over this world and everyone is living in fear because of it. You do also know that I find it scary that you get angry over little things like me not wishing to eat. Is things not going your way that bad?" she asked but he didn't respond to only tilt his head then look at the window.

"Either way, you'll grow into loving this place and maybe even me. I may be a scary monster or alien in your eyes but one day or sooner you'll see me as someone that loves you." he said with a touch of her cheek but Melina didn't respond to see him pull away and turn to leave. He left to give her time to herself once more as the doors shut behind him and he leaves the room alone. Melina didn't do anything or move but stays where she was looking down at her lap once more.

Of course he wanted her to be happy and live her her new world happily. He shouldn't be upset about anything and yet she seems to think other wise. Melina is still human but he wanted her to see things like he do. He makes it to his mirror room but sees his father waiting for him. He and him had to speak about some things as the maids stood where they were and stands guard just in case. No one is to disturb them unless it's highly important. The doors shut behind him to leave him with his father for hours on in.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Ooc: okay but why didnt he just force her in bed right away? I wanna hear more.

Ic: she sat alone with her thoughts and that may have been what softened her attitude towards him. As a husband it was his right to calim his wife even if she was forced to wed him. But he didnt yet. Just fed her introduced her to the world and what he did. She begins to think maybe he wasnt so bad
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:16 pm

ooc:Because he tried that but she refused to let him near her. So he only did what you said in your post.

bic: She shook her head with her eyes shut. He was evil and cruel so why would Melina feel anything for this monster? He took over this world with his family, she had her own but they were separated from her. For now, she felt alone and nothing could make it right for her. Melina knew he wouldn't be nice if she tried to be that hard or selfish.

".............." she had to figure something out or was all of this getting to her head now? This Brandon wasn't human and he could kill her in he wanted to. Or he could show her everything that was in his eyes but be shown love and protection. Slowly, she hugs herself not sure what to do now because her heart and brain were playing mind games.

~Meanwhile~

"So, has your bride finally gotten used to her new home. I know it's a lot but knowing you could have at least....bed her?" his father asked but Brandon did remember he tried that. The night of his wedding went as he thought but he didn't know she was a vicious fighting. She wouldn't let him near her even after ripping her clothes away and holding her down. All she did was struggle and fight before he got annoyed to toss her against the wall knocking her out. He had her moved to another bed chamber with no clothes but he figures the maids gave her a gown to wear for the night.

He explains the story to his father to hear him say, "So it failed? Geez, females are weird even if their human."

"I guess she was a little more than I thought but that's good. I always did love someone who was mysterious but won't back down. She is the perfect fit for me father. Just like you with mother?" he asked to see his father having his eyes shut thinking about it. True, his wife was strong and powerful but that's what he loved about her. She was powerful and strong willed that not even him could break that.

He loved that about her but she grew to love him which still shocks him. "Well, even in time this...woman will love you even if it could be days, weeks, months, or years. However, you could be wrong after a while. Maybe in time she will but she could not." he explains but Brandon shook his head, he knew Melina will love him. It's just a matter of time till she sees his world but if not...he wasn't sure. He didn't wish to think about it. For now, he lets out a sigh then saw his father speaking with a guard.

"I need to go. You will keep me up to date but just be sure to be careful." he said before the mirror goes black as Brandon was alone. He lets out a sigh thinking about it that he was just letting out a sigh. Brandon leaves the room then goes to the main hallway and maybe he could show her. In time, he might give her space before getting word of his allies Eleesha and Lu showing up in the kingdom. They were speaking to him minutes later about what and how he's doing. Though, in some case, that proves to be different.

He says everything is fine but Melina only has shown less interest or at least a different path towards it.

"She still sounds like a human like bitch, Brandon. I figure you love strong women but..she seems harshly rude." he said eating some fruit but Eleesha nudges his side hard as he hisses in pain.

"She's human idiot. She won't understand the ways of Brandon's life style yet. He loves who he loves so get over it. I bet you only say that so you can get a hold of her and break her." she said annoyed.

"Naw, I already got enough ladies to take care of me. I don't want another one that's going to behave like that. She's all Brandon's if she even wants to be." he snickers to see Brandon glare at him.

"Not funny..."

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:10 am

Eleesha was right and brandonknew it. Lu only wanted to claim melli because he wanted everyrhing brandon had. Many women indeed. Lu couldnt help but get bored and get a new girl keeping the others locked up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:47 am

Sometimes, he would hear crying and speaking through a locked door in the lower levels of the kingdom that had to be where Lu kept his old toys that bored him. He's always switching up a girl every few months. The longest one was about 6 months before Lu grew bored of her and went to the next one. Their were so many he could choose and break that Lu was becoming greedy now.

Both Eleesha and Brandon found it stupid he's like that but that's how Lu was which was disturbing.

"Though, if it helps if you grow sick of her I can take her off your hands Brandon. I mean, I'm a good friend and all so why not? Second, if she misbehaves I can see if I can break that spirit of hers. Girls are so much arousing when their will and soul are broken into nothing but pieces." he said thinking about it but senses Brandon's anger growing to make him look away. He always hated it when Brandon did that but knowing him that's a different change of pace for him. Either way, that won't bother him.

"I'll get another way to make her see things my way and for her to understand, Lu. I don't want you touching or harming my bride. I'll deal with it."

"So talking and all that helps her understand? Good job on that I guess." he mutters to get a hit form Eleesha. He grumbles rubbing his arm before Eleesha lets out a sigh looking at him. She could tell Brandon is annoyed with her behavior but humans are really different than their kind. They wouldn't understand and she gets that. With one hand reaching to touch his shoulder, Brandon looks at her with a quiet expression.

"I'm sure in time she'll understand, my king. Besides, humans are really different from us so we don't know much about them right now. I figure she's annoyed or feels scared around you because of all that power you hold. However, maybe she'll grow to find it arousing in time once she sees the real you and everything." he looks at her rather confused hearing such a thing but he's not sure how that will work with anything she's told him. Most of Eleesha's ideas didn't make sense but a lot of them has. Most has helped him and others got his mind clear.

"Eleesha-"

"Just trust me on this okay? I know I've been giving you weird ideas over the last few months but knowing me she's female so that shows she's like me. You need to either find a way to get closer to her or at least show that she's yours and your hers. Make it like something to show dominance. You are the king of this kingdom Brandon and not proving that will make things not open up for her."

"..............."

"Unless..you want Lu to take her from you and actually break that strong willed spirit of hers? I never expected a human like her to have something like that because most humans here have gone scared of you and what you can do. However, very little with her added stood up to you and proved their not weak by challenging you to fight. I bet she wouldn't be the same if Lu broke her. She'll probably become another one of his broken dolls. Trust me; that's not pretty since I've seen him at his work and believe me, their not even normal after being broken."

He winces thinking about that because Brandon has seen him at work breaking another girl. It wasn't pleasant to him (Lu enjoys it) as he sees the helpless female break and become his little slave like toy. She becomes mindless, broken, useless, only to serve for one thing he wishes for. Brandon closed his hands into a fist thinking about how if Lu got Melina she would either fight back which he finds interesting but then break later. Now he thinks of her wearing nothing but something of Lu's choosing and serving him with a broken expression on her face.

She wouldn't be the same again, not remembering anyone or anything but her master. He looks to Lu who was eating before letting out a sigh and shaking the thoughts from his mind. They been in the same kingdom for a while knowing one another and already he hates how Lu did things on his free time.

"Lu, here's a warning if you don't mind. Don't touch my bride and leave her be. If you do anything or even look at her you'll end up getting beaten up. You understand?"

"As I said; I'm not going to touch her man. She's all yours....I won't be that type to-"

"Uhhh, you do seem like that type idiot. I know you were looking at her at times when she's let out. Brandon knows you already man and so do I knowing you being a greedy little thing. You just want to break every girl you get your greedy hands on...."

"And you find that not trusting me?"

"NO. As I said; stay away from her or else.." he said growling that his power grows to almost shake his kingdom. Everyone felt it, even Melina that gasped holding onto the desk where she was still in the bed chambers alone writing something to help calm her nerves. Feeling this made her a little more scared to shake in her seat, looking down at the paper trying to calm down. Eleesha tires calming Brandon down but Lu sighed looking away.

"Geez, fine! You don't have to have a stick up your ass. I'll leave her alone if that makes you happy." he said to seeing Brandon calm down and get up, leaving the room with the doors harshly pushed open. Eleesha glared at Lu but he shrugs not caring about it. The nerve of Lu thinking he could steal his wife from him. Melina belongs to him and only him! No other man shall dare steal the one thing he finds as his light. While walking down the hallway, he did calm down but his thoughts went back to her.

He hated seeing anything touching her but Brandon knew better. She would listen and follow orders he told her. Only seeing her either mad at first in the beginning to now being quiet and nervous around him. He wanted her to understand his ways but because of that one wall of fear, she didn't want to deal with anything he could say. This only annoyed him as well because that delays anything of what he could do later on to fix that problem. She's human and he's not. Their had to be a way to break that fear down but he didn't want to cause another wall to go up. Melina had to see that even if he had to even break her himself.

He arrives in the kitchen to see them cooking food for lunch but he walks by it, not noticing the worried and confused expressions of the cooks. Either guessing Lu upsetted the king again or said something to piss him off. He decided to head out into the main lands where most of his 'people' (Being the humans his guards kept under watch in houses) While his own kind was around them too. He noticed not many was out this time but his eyes went to seeing a large house that was guarded 24/7.

The same one holding Melina's friends and family. He walks over not saying anything before the guards move to the side and opens the door for him. The house seems alright with enough food and other things they got during the time they lived here. He would get them a bigger house which he did later on. The ones inside were the elements helping Melina's parents before they gasped seeing him.

They surrounded the parents but he held a hand up looking annoyed. "What do you want now? We told you we weren't trying anything since you seem to be the kind not to care." A angry red head said with the others nervous but keeping the parents protected from him.

"Lower your tone, shrew. I wish to speak to the mother or at least the father....where are they?" he orders.

"T..their not here, well the father isn't due to going out to get food." A water colored haired female said nervous that Brandon looked more annoyed to look at them. He demands they bring her to him but the mother didn't say anything.

"And why should we? You already caused enough damage." a yellow haired female said.

"Because if you don't, I'll be sure you all get sent to the dungeon. Now..let me speak to the mother.." They didn't say anything after a while before moving away seeing Melina's mother. She was drinking tea looking silent before her eyes looked up seeing the young angry king himself. It's no wonder Melina looked like her mother but that made him let out a sigh and walk over to sit down.

"..Seems you adjusted to your new life style, woman. I'm glad...however, I wish to speak to you about something of your..daughter. I know she's like you and feeling more stubborn than most...I don't understand how she is like that. She won't see my ways of life.."

"Because you are the one that broke it after what your family has done young man."

"That's because we are warriors. You humans don't get it because you think it's easy while it's not. You should be happy we came to this world.."

"And yet most live in fear of you and your family. I don't blame my daughter since I know she fought you and still lost. I know she fears you and your power but she's doing this to stay strong so we have to be the same.....either way young man...you being like that won't change her ways...even if you do anything to us, she'll never feel safe around you."

"Are you implying I should do something about it? Well, I'm not going to because their is nothing for me to fix.." he said but the mother only shook her head seeing how hard headed he was. Even if he was king. Being forced into being married wasn't the way but that's how his family did things to her guess. Looking away, she only drinks more of the tea while Brandon looks at her.

"...And I figure you female humans would understand but she will. Even if I have to force her she'll understand.." he said angry to have her look at him.

"That will only make her hate you and fear you more, young man. That's not going to do anything but make her try to leave and get us away from you.."

"She can't escape and I made sure of that. Don't spread lies human woman.." he snarled at her while the elements was ready to defend her but she calms them down setting down the tea.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Brandon thought about what was said and decided to prove to nelli he was all he said he was. He didnt want to but it seemed he had to claim her against her will before lu tried to get his hands in her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:59 pm

Her mother watches him leave as the elements tried to stop him but he only shows a anger expression that they backed away in fear. Brandon didn't say anything while turning again and heads back to the castle. Her mother knew he was going to do but the guards went back to guarding the house so they couldn't leave. All she could pray for was her daughter to stay strong.

He heads back inside of his kingdom up the main hall way but he roars out informing the guards to stay near the lower stairs and for no one to come up. He either was going to speak with Melina or force her. Lu wouldn't get his hands on her no matter what. She was his. She belongs to him and no other man will steal her away from him. During the shouting, both Eleesha and Lu heard the screaming that they wonder what was going on.

"He sounds like an angry boy. I wonder what got to him?" he said. Eleesha only shook her head with a sigh hovering above her seat along her back. She knew Brandon was angry thanks to Lu trying to give hints of stealing his wife. She knew that he wouldn't let anything take what was his.

"Lu, will you please shut the fuck up? Your giving me a headache again with your talking." she said silent but Lu blinks looking at her with shrugs of his arms. She shook her head again with a sigh but she lands back on her feet to go ahead and start to leave. Melina didn't know what was going on but she was sitting near the window again looking out at the world that used to be free but trapped. She didn't know what was going on but she only shuts her eyes while leaning against the wall. Seconds later, the maids came in to look at her as she looks up seeing them.

"What? What is going-" they grab her arms quickly to try and get her somewhere as she struggles a little.

"Hey, let go!" she said that she sees them make her sit down to carefully check her fully in case. She didn't get what was going on so maybe it's a check of some kind. She knew he was out for the time being but that's when another came in. She thought it was Brandon but it was both Eleesha and Lu.

"Well, she is pretty cute up close. Wow...what a looker." he said with a wink.

"Great; another bastard.." she grumbles as Eleesha snickers to see Lu frown.

"Hey! Be nice, you're just a human so watch it missy. Though, I see why Brandon would have trouble breaking you. Though..*reaches over with his power to touch her cheek* If I found you first you would be not wearing clothes but what I choose.." he purrs that she glared at him and looks away. He was even creepier than Brandon was.

"Gross Lu. You know Brandon would have killed you if he finds you touching her like this. He hates it when someone touches what he claim as his."

"Hey! He didn't claim me in any way. True, I'm married to him but he didn't claim me at all! Stop talking like I'm some property!" she hissed that Lu blinks looking rather confused. Brandon didn't break her or claim her yet? Then she was still.....with a smile, Lu looks at her but rethinks to touching her cheek.

"No wonder you don't have his smell yet. You're still up for grabs even if your married."

"How about you let me go or else I'll be sure to stick a gun up a place where the sun don't shine, you fucking jerk." she growls but Lu laughed finding it arousing that she has a tough personality to her.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:49 pm

Brandon was waiting for a time where she hated him less but that didnt seem lossible now rhat lu had his eye on her. Eleesha was remembering everythin to report to beandon later and warn him that lu was preparing to make a move on melli.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:46 am

"So he is trying to take her away from me. He said he wouldn't be interested and her e he is lying to me behind my back. He's after my bride, my wife. If I get my hands on him I'll..." he punches over the wall that it cracked a little to see Eleesha wince from the hit. True, that didn't hurt him but she saw him growling trying to calm down.

"Hey, easy now. I know your upset right now but getting mad won't help you. I know you said you didn't want anyone to take that woman from you but if you don't do something to show Lu can't take her, you might lose her. I figure he's still regretting the touching since she punched him dead in the face. Idiot has ice on his face thanks to that." she said remembering that while Brandon thinks still calming down but he only lowers his hand to sigh thanks to his mind being clear.

"Has he tried anything else or another move on her?"

"All I know is that he still looking and gazing his eyes on her but I don't know about kissing her yet. Lu has that hungry look on his face when he sees her so that might be another warning for you." she said thinking about it.

".........."

"*Stood up to touch his shoulder* Listen Brandon, if you do don't do anything you will really lose her or she might end up breaking this marriage between you and her because you have not proven she belongs to you. Lu's already thinking of dumping the girl he has and go after Melina because you haven't did anything with her. Just a saying for now that you better do something quick..or you will lose her too." she said to pat his shoulder then leave him alone. Brandon didn't say anything before looking down thinking now. He didn't want to lose her to Lu and he didn't want her touching her.

With a angry thought, he had to do something. And soon.

Later that night, Melina was dressed for bed but she was reading another book given to her by the guard. Brandon figure she would like to read something at night which she did, scanning each word with her eyes in silence. She hasn't heard or seen the king for a while so maybe he's finally giving up to give her peace. However, now she has to watch out for that sneaky snake Lu since he's got his eyes on her. She only remained silent to shut the book and think about everything about it since that made her think other wise.

This place was insane but she's trapped here unless Brandon changes his mind. With a quiet thought, she was about to blow out the candle that the door opens showing a maid there. She told Melina it was close for her to rest even if she didn't want to. She only gives a wave off to say she's staying up for a while but lay back under the blanket. She pulls it over her body to look at the window showing the moon. Melina wonders of her mother and the others, hoping their safe but she closed her hand tightly hoping she still stays strong for them to get out.

Where ever Brandon was, that's his thing because she didn't want to bother him for any reason. Maybe she'll just try to let it be and enjoy the days that pass by thinking of her mother and father that was already home sleeping. Same with the elements being in their own home near her parents, not saying anything as they sleep. She only keeps looking out the window not saying a thing.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:50 am

Brandon knocked on her door but before she answered he walked in anyways. She jumped at his sudden entry and pulled back when he locked the door. He went to the window silently and locked it and she said nothing even until he sat down to look at her. A confused expression showed on her face seeing him just sitting there looking like something was bugging him or at least on his mind. They were in the room in silence for a while before hearing him speak.

"I heard Lu is bothering you. I want you to know if he tries anything he will not have my permission. I expect you to look put for yourself around him. Even if he tries anything that sneaky, he will not do anything because you are mine." She lowered her book and eyes him with suspicion. Was he trying to tell her to be careful in his own way? Why was he being so nice? Why did he have to have such big muscles that....

"I don't get why you are telling me this? You know I can take care of myself and I don't need you telling me to be careful." she said but he lets out a sigh to grow more annoyed but remains calm.

"I'm telling you so you don't end up getting hurt or Lu trying something that I don't know. Lu is sneaky and he will do his best to claim what he sees as a new toy. As your king, I'm just giving you a warning to watch your back." he said.

Her thoughts trailed as she got her first good look at him. He was pleasing to look at now that she did and inside her chest her heart started to beat harder remembering his grip. He sat across from her and she saw he was hesitating about something.

"Is that all you wish to tell me? Or is this just another punishment so you can have more control over my free will? Well, you still won't get that either way or no matter what you do to me I will not bend to your will.." she said to hear him sigh now annoyed with her attitude.

"Now, you listen to me woman. I'm saying this to be sure you are going to be okay-"

"Look, I told you before leave me alone I can take care of myself, I don't want you to do anything for me. You don't need to tell me how to defend myself which I can take care of myself. I don't want to be here and I don't want you to be near me. So get out.....now." she said and the spear to his heart made his temper flare.

"Fine, if you won't leave then I'll leave...I can sleep in another room away from you.." she said about to turn and leave till he had enough. Brandon grabs her wrist with a harsh grip to hear her gasp startled and he pushed her hard against the wall feeling it shake from the force. She glared at him as he growled he was pressed close to her gripping her neck once more and using his strength to keep her still against the wall.

"I'm the king not you you obey ME!"
    he said and lowers his hand. It rested on her collar and she shivered from his touch. It was rough and firm keeping her pressed against the wall unable to escape. She struggled but it was pointless he had her pinned. His thumb rubs her tender soft skin and he bent low and started to kiss and suck her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:11 pm

"I will never obey you! I'll never obey you!"she shouted that he grew angry to slam her against the wall back first. It felt painful before he just keeps her where she was. Making sure she couldn't get away from him by using his body still.

"Get off of me-Nuggh!"She winces feeling his lips touching her neck, struggling once more in his hold that Brandon shoves her harder against the wall with his strength. He was powerful she could tell but even his own kisses were harder than she thought. He growls still kissing and sucking at her neck that he left a bruise on her skin. Melina tried once more to get away from him or at least hit him hard to hear him grunt in pain.

"Unhand me you fucking bastard! Let me go!" she screams out while kicking and screaming that he was still trying to hold her still. Even if he was stronger, she was not slowing down for any risk of him releasing her. Why wouldn't she break down from this and yet he was growing more annoyed with her. He wished he could just shut her up.

"Didn't you fucking hear me?! I said let-"He slams her against the wall again that he pulls away to suddenly kiss her lips to shut her up. Her eyes widen in shock feeling the kiss that his pushes his tongue past her lips swirling against her own. He keeps pressed up against her body that he felt her breasts squished against his chest. Melina shuts her eyes with her face flushed red feeling his tongue swirling around her own. It was weird from the sensation that she closed her hands into fists from this.

The kiss was hot and wet but they didn't do anything while he kissed her showing that she was his but the kiss was growing hotter and hotter that he throbs against her. Melina still struggles a bit that her hands were tightening into fists more. She felt him still kissing her harder and harder before slowly he pulls back to break the kiss.

Their tongues still touching that a small thin of saliva connecting them then breaks. He was panting hard while she was panting with her tongue hanging out. Her face covered by her hair that was blocking her eye sight. He didn't do anything else but leans in again to take her lips once more, to kiss her that he was burning up even worse. He keeps his body pressed up harder against her that she was feeling him grinding against her body. He could smell her scent, feeling the sweat forming on her body before he breaks the kiss again to hear her panting and leaning her head back.

"T..this..won't..*Hisses deeply* prove anything." she snarled at him that he growls angry that he sees her expression before gripping her throat again to hold her against the wall.

"You say that..but you are mine and I'm going to prove it." he said before moving her away from the wall to the bed. He threw her on it and climbs on top to stop her from escaping. However, she kicks his face to break his nose before he grabs her ankle. He held it back that her legs were parted now. She winces from the grip but looks down seeing her covered place. He would prove that she belongs to him and he could do it the hard way.

"Then I'll have to prove it.." he said to grip her sleep pants and caused them to rip. She yelps hearing the ripping that her panties were exposed now. The blood red panties she was given from him and hoping she would wear even if she refused. She might have worn them due to not having many or she didn't care. He only leans in close to smell her scent again but keeps her legs apart by holding her thighs.

He lowers his head to being licking against them as she winces feeling his nails cutting into her skin. She tries to hit him off but something stops her that she was struggling again. Feeling his hot tongue press against the panties didn't help while he groans each time he licked against it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 am

As he licked the panties becane very slick. He held her legs still and her swuirning seemed to lessen even stop as his tongue presses against the panties. The butning she felt spteading from between he rlegs was creeping out and each lick pushes it further and makes her that much more sensitive.

He pulled back to look at her for a moment then down at the panties. Truth was he gave them to her because if she got hot wet or both they become seethrough to some degree with bith being conpletely see through. He presses his face closer and licks harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am

She gasped feeling his heated licks against the blood red panties that he kept up the lick slowly but deeply. Her fingers closed into fists trying to kick or at least move around in order to stop him but somehow, her body was not listening to her. Everything he was doing was either causing her body to stop and listen to him or it was growing numb from his saliva-wait, was he actually numbing her body?! Melina struggles again to hit him but he stops it to quickly hold her thighs down.

"G..get off of me y..you vile bastard. I won't l..let you..hhaaaaa....break me. I'll be sure to kill you for this. I'll m..make sure you regret doing this t..to me. I'll.." he pushes his tongue against the panties into her that she tenses up feeling even wetter thanks to his saliva. It shouldn't be happening like this while he keeps pressing his face against her with his lips covering it and his tongue pushing and rubbing against it. How in the world could this feel good? Why was it changing her body into something she didn't want?

"hhaaaa...hhhhhhaaaaa.....'H..how? How is this happening to me? I can't break free and he's already licking me worse by the second. I need to break free and beat the shit out of him...e..even if this f..feels.....N..No! Don't think that..it's not that good. He's not going to win this. He won't....' she thought this in her mind trying to squirm even more but he slowly pulls back to pant himself, seeing her panties now wet and damp. He even saw her place moving open and closed as it was effected by all this. The outlines were really shown and it made him lick his lips at the reaction.

"Interesting; you say you will not enjoy or like this but your already quivering for me. Is being dominated a fetish for you, my queen? Do you like it when someone forces you down against your own will being at their complete mercy? I can do that for you and so much more...even if you are behaving like a bad kitten." he mutters that she glares at him more. She really started to hate him for this but her face was flushed and her heart is beating hard in her chest.

"Y..You do realize I'm going to murder your ass w..when you let me go right? I will not loose myself to your stupid..."

"I'm sure you will. You're already wet and soaked right now..Even if I been licking against your opening, it's already dripping. It's staining your panties and a bit of your pants." he said but she knew it's true. Melina was doing her best to hide all this heated pleasure but she couldn't. Knowing her body was betraying her that she feels his hands touching her hips but the waistline of her sleeping pants or shorts. He carefully pulls them down her slender legs to show her lower bottoms. She quickly tries to get up but he held her down by the thighs again while seeing how she was now.

"Even from this view, I can tell you like this. You like how rough I can be with you even if you say you hate it. Your body never lies and I know it too." she sees him slide one hand down her leg to hear a shiver from her but hisses as his fingers press against her pussy slightly. "See? Just from a simple touch, your releasing more juices. Your body is hungry for anything that will give it what it wants right? You demand someone to love you no matter what..to show you they are all yours. You can have that..even if you are hard headed." he didn't say much before stroking her panties again as she gasped from the touch. It was hot! Way too hot but Melina shook her head left and right trying to ignore it but her body was reacting towards it.

"See? It feels good right? You're already soaking wet and it's already effected your panties more. I can see it.....maybe if I keep playing with you, I'll make you cum under my touch..." his eyes glowed seeing the panties all see through that he could finally see her dripping aching hole. It looked healthy and pink, drinking hungrily and wet for anything as it was teased and touched. He even grew more heated seeing this but it left him growing more in wanting her.

"I will not...cum to you..."

"I'm sure you will besides, It looks so healthy and pink..look good enough to eat.." he growls to lower his body down again and started licking against it.

"N..No stop!"She tries to move away from him as he tries to eat her out but Brandon got annoyed and pulls her up using his strength and pushes his face against her pussy. She lets out weak whimpers feeling his tongue again as he was slurping and sucking on it while keeping her thighs part. She tasted good to him but that could be his own hungry needs of wanting her.

She squirms again but he only made her feel more heated while panting in and out from each lick he gave. It shouldn't be this good. He shouldn't be able to do this and yet he can. Melina bit down on her bottom lip to remain quiet but her whines and squeaks were leaving her to show it felt good.

"St..stoooooppppp....I..I said stop, damn you. I don't w..wa...ahhhhhh...*Gasps that changed to a soft moan* W..want you. I hate y..you. I hate......" did she or didn't she? It's hard for her to think but Brandon only keeps slurping against it that more wetness spills out onto the bed. He growls wanting to taste more, to feel more that he kept rubbing the clit and slurping harder.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm..I..I h..hate...y..you, demon....I w..won't..hhhaaa..I don't w...w..want....hhaaaa..I d..dooonnn...nnnmmmmmm...ooooooooo...*Panting lightly leaning her head to the right*Mmmmmmm..." he was swirling his tongue inside of her now and it wasn't helping as she was shaking and looking more flushed that he stops to see her dazed now. He sits up to slowly remove his own clothing. The royal cape was unbuckled and fell to the floor. Shirt with the under one was taken off while exposing his own chest and muscles of how strong he really was. He was built but not monster giant like built.

He kept the pants on though but removes the shoes to sit on the bed and sit her up. Her back was pressed against his chest and kept her legs bent. He saw her wet panties to lower one hand and shift them to the left exposing her sex in the open. It looked so wet but he grips her chin to see her dazed expression. She quickly tried to hit him to only have him deeply kiss her lips.

The kiss made her tense up feeling his tongue again but his fingers slip into her panties to start rubbing her hole slowly while hearing the wet slick noises it made as he makes out with her. She was so tasty but he growls deepening the kiss while she whimpers.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmmmm.......'I have t..to resist. I can't give up to this monster...I can't....hhhaaa...even if it feels good I won't give up to him. I don't want to be something where he can b..break me. His fingers are already rubbing me and it's getting harder to think right now...I need...t.to break free...b...before he can break me...'

He just kept deeply making out with her that he used his other hand to slip into her shirt rubbing one of her breasts. They felt big that he could hold on in his hand rubbing and squeezing it. they felt so soft and warm that she quivers from his touch. He only groans feeling more of her wetness but some droll was showing near her chin while he kept kissing her. Everything was on a blank mind right now but she was still struggling to fight while also losing to him little by little.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:46 pm

When she resists his touch to her breasts he punished her by pinching and twisting her nipple. He wasnt going to let her escape or lie to herself. She was his now from the first moment her tongue slipped and she said she wanted. She never said what sbe wanted but he knew. He knew because it was why he picked her. She wanted a monster todominate her and break her and here one was.

He squeezes her breast harder after her mild cry of oleasure from his twist of her nipple. She couldnt fight anymore and he was pressing his length against her soaked folds making her feel a tasted of what he was going to force insid eof her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:04 am

That feeling made her tense up, struggling once more in his hold that Brandon growls holding her down. He didn't get why she was fighting him on this. He knew what she needed; what she wanted and here she was fighting him. Was Brandon not hard enough on her? Was he too soft for this woman that he had to really break her? His fingers kept around her neck but his other hand still rubs and strokes her opening even more slower that she shuts her eyes feeling his touch getting worse. How in the world is this possible?! Why would he make her feel this heated just from the touches?

She hissed trying to get him off which leads to Brandon pulling on both nipples. She winces feeling his touch but he used his body weight to hold her down while she was panting heavily to focus on escaping. Even if her body was burning for more of this heated dominance. His eyes looked at her face as his fingers just kept moving and touching her. Noting seems wrong for now but that left her whimpering to look away from him. How in the world could she be this weak? Melina shouldn't be but the touching and kisses were getting to her. Even feeling his length rubbing against her wasn't helping. That just made her more aroused to shake under him.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:43 am

"Now, im going to ease up a bit if you try to escape i wont shiw mercy." He said in her ear before slowly getting off but stll holding her to get in a better position.

She tried to run

She almost slipped out of both hands when one grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her back to him she cried out a loud "NO!" Before having her legs forced open under him. She struggles fighting him still but growing hotter and weaker. He ripped her clothes away with his teeth keeping her legs wide open. She cried and struggled unable to stop him as peice by peice he tore her clothes away until inly a patch of soaked see though cloth were all that were left covering her quivering hole.

He tore it away with a wild smile and presses his tip against her exposed folds. Feeling how close he was to violating her she gained a last bit of desperate energy to try and get away inly to have her legs forced open by his knees and ine hand on he eneck to keep her still "*shaking head*no no please... dont not like this." She begged willing to let him if he would go easy but it was too late. Because she tried to get away after his last warning he was not going to go easy or shiw mercy.

She whines feeling his tip pushing harder against her virgin folds squirming and struggling. It was useless and her whines and straining noises grew louder as he finally got a little insid eof her. She tried ince more to wiggle away only to scream out as red filled all her senses. Hot sticky pain hit her as he forced his way inside breaking through.

One thrust and he was inside. She was stinging and hurting and he was so determined he didnt show that he cared he had a teputation and a punishment to keep. He moved out of her torn pussy and slams in again deeper this time filling he rpussy up and hitting the back. She couldnt take it he was too big too rough and violent. He fucked her hard at a slow pace using full heavy thrusts to punish her pussy for denying him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:43 pm

"St..stop already! Stop moving your hips!" she screams out in anger towards Brandon but he only held her throat tighter still thrusting his hips. It hurt unlike anything she's felt before, the burning and stinging making her feel sick. He really was that evil to do this to her that he lowers down still holding her down, ignoring the cries and squeaks of pain. Melina only felt more weaker now but she winces knowing he tore her more that it was bleeding from each time he pushes into her. He only panted moving his hips harder but feels her trying to kick him to have her ankle held.

"I sa..said stop! Your hurting me!"

"That's your fault for trying to escape me, wench. I'll be sure your punishment is remembered!" he said but she feels him thrusting harder that she bit into the sheets feeling him not letting go. It hurt more than she thought but Brandon wasn't showing mercy. Even feeling him doing this to her caused her to bit down harder with tears running down her cheeks and whining for him to stop. He just kept going for a few minutes more while increasing the speed to hear her yelps of pain growing louder.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:48 pm

Several minutes after the stinging went away and the hurting easwd as her body got used to him and started ttying to pull him even more inside that henwws. He groans out and thrusts a hit faster. Even with the pain gone she still didnt want it or so she said and her body was betraying her. He was forcing her true but deep down she must have 2ant4d it for her body to reaft as it had.

Her arousal was growing and his heavy thrusts started making his tip hit against the back of her pussy. She felt him fill her up like that and cried out worse getting more aroused unable to fight the pleasure any longer since it no longer hurt her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:56 pm

He didn't feel her fighting back or pushing him off, her arms wrapping around his shoulders almost like she wanted to feel him close. Still holding her down, Brandon didn't trust her right now. Knowing she's doing this to try and hit him again but would it be a chance to see? Brandon lifts her up into his lap thrusting upward into her but watching her reactions. She cries out drooling slightly feeling him pushing into her. It shouldn't feel this good, her body betraying her every second he was inside. It still stung a little but not as badly.

Melina didn't want this but her body was growing wetter wanting more. She desired this or her body honestly that he just kept going harder and harder suddenly feeling her crying out curling her toes. It felt way too good now but she feels him now biting and clawing her body up with his nails and sharp teeth. He was finally making her his own and no other male will try to take her away. He still kept going for a while longer growling as his thrusts grew powerful before he slams her down feeling him throb. "G..getting close...g..gonna cum!" he said to feel her tense up.

"N..No! don't cum inside of me! Don't cum inside!" she said struggling against him before Brandon forces her down to roar out before his member explodes feeling her womb and pussy with his seed. She winces feeling how hot it was that she looked shocked with tears showing. He came inside as it burned but struggles again to feel him holding her down again to buck his hips.

"Y..You fucking..you came i..inside of me. I didn't want you to-"

"Oh shut up. I can do whatever I want with you wench so shut up and just take it because I'm not done with you." he said before he keeps going with using her for the whole night. The loud pained screams coming from her and the aroused roaring from him. He didn't stop and every time he came, he just fills her up with his seed. His nails clawing at her skin to make her bleed and maybe throw a few hits to make her stop squirming that some left bruises on her.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:01 am

Hecompletely brokeber that night and by morn8ng she didnt 2ant any5hing except more ot his 0leasure wnd even his cum. Not showing me4cy seemed to be what she wanted and he loved everymlment with her. Too much pleasure too much movement drove them both into a major heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:11 am

They just kept going and going in all this, their bodies soaked in sweat and heat even during the morning. Most was wondering if their king was alright but he didn't come down after being with his bride all night. Most of the maids were nervous as the king guards but they didn't do anything till hearing nothing or shuffling. This kept going for hours till noon.

Brandon was sitting up on the bed naked but was panting in and out coated in his own sweat and hers. He felt the sun shining on him but this made him slowly look at his nails as they were stained in dry and new blood. Hers. He slowly turns around to look at her but didn't say a word. Melina was laying on her side with her back facing him. He could see the claw marks and bruises on her skin. Her body shaking from feeling sore of what he did to her even if she hated herself for liking it.

Her hair was a complete mess and she was quiet while sobbing quietly to herself. Her hole was sore and red but his cum was inside while it was mixed with it. He didn't understand why humans were so fragile like this but he didn't care because he proved it.

She even had a red and purple bite mark on her neck and shoulder that he slowly looked away to stand up from her shredded and ruined bed. He'll get a new one for her. He then goes to get washed up but leaves her there for a minute before coming out 30 minutes later. Brandon walks over to ring the bell but he was dressed to walk over to the shaking Melina.

"I hope you learned your lesson wench. I expect you to be good now but if not, I'll just make sure you don't become happy ever again...a maid will be here to clean you up. You look filthy...Just remember; your lucky I won't kill you." he said while her unfocused eyes looks at the wall before he stood up and leaves the room as she was looking down at the floor now that the maid shows up in shock seeing what the king did to go in and try cleaning her up. He was walking down the stairs now but saw the guards parting for him. He orders them to fix him some food while he was going to talk with his father and others for today.

he proved his point to his bride. She's now his inside and out. Lu wouldn't be able to claim her now. Even if he didn't want to somehow he felt happy and glad he got her but...he also felt regret and pain? No, that could be something else before heading into the kitchen.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:25 am

She expected to be mindless but that didnt happen. She expected to die it didnt happen. As she was cleaned up she tegained some dinse and saw even the worst was being healed by the waters. Then she realized that he lied. After everything instead of leaving her sore and broken he let her hurts be healed.

The eater was soothing to her skin and while she still hated herself for liking ehat he did to her she noted that he could have done much worse and didnt. He wanted her alive and from hiw his maid was helping her healthy. He was cinfusing abd she had to work hard to ignore the small kindnesses that touch her heart.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:49 am

The healer maid worked in silence, making her each touch was gentle and careful that Melina looks away not sure how to feel about this. Brandon was lying to her, he was doing this to hurt her then change to being nice? It had to be a trick right? He didn't care..he never did over humans like her. She's no different. The maid didn't say anything but Melina moves her body away from her that the maid looked confused.

"What are you doing? I still need to heal you." she said reaching but Melina glares at her wincing from her body feeling sore.

"I don't want you to heal me. I just want you and that..bastard to leave me alone." she hissed at her but the maid sigh to stand up looking at her.

"You're very lucky the king didn't kill you since he never liked others who follow him to disobey him. You're pushing your luck with this miss.." she said. "Besides; he'll be asking me why you are still wounded after what he did.....so just let me do my job."

"*Slaps her hand away* I told you not to get near me! Just leave me alone.." she said that the maid looked at her then sighed, turning to leave her alone. At least she healed some parts but not fully. She didn't get what Brandon saw in her but that was who he wished to be with. Melina slowly stood up limping a bit that she held her belly but goes to the bathroom to try and heal herself. She sets a hot soothing bath for herself before getting in and soaked for a while. It helped her that she begins cleaning herself of his filth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:59 pm