Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

My beloved evil king

Brandon Maboroshi2

My beloved evil king - Page 6 Empty Re: My beloved evil king

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:21 am

He took his time and watched her the whole time they ate. She felt his gaze rake her gorn and linger in her sensitive spots.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:55 pm

She still eats her food with eyes shut thinking about all this but when opening her eyes, she felt Brandon's own eyes looking at her. Her cheeks heated up thanks to that but it left her looking away feeling so shy from his gaze. Why did he have to look at her with such eyes and yet it made her feel hot. Knowing his own gaze was something else that it left her gripping the fork.

"Is their something wrong, my king?" she asked.

"Nothing my dear; just enjoying the beauty I see in front of me." he said that she was still blushing heavily after a while. He was now flirting with her that made her feel more worse now.

"You flatter me, my dear." she said going back to eating that Brandon only smiled looking at her to finish up eating. The same for Brandon as well wanting to finish up and get ready to start their own little game. He and her was humming after some time and yet, they were smiling with one another after some time thanks to it. They had to finish up before Melina thanking Brandon for the meal. He gives a nod to see them stand up at the same time with Brandon seeing maids coming in to clean up the table.

"Come with me; Lets spend time with one another. I wish to show you a good day." he said seeing her blink.

"That's sweet; what idea do you have?"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:52 am

"Simple i want to give you a perfect day so you tell me?"
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:06 pm

"Fair enough." she said seeing him holding her arm while they walked down the hallway away from the room. The servants gives a bow to Brandon and Melina while showing respect. She was able to see the pictures of him being younger or older as he is now. Even a royal family picture with him, his father it seems, and a very beautiful woman that had to be his mother. She was just......something like a star.

"W..wow.."

"Is something wrong my dear queen?" he stops looking at her still holding her hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry I...I just saw the picture up there and.....I wonder if that woman in the picture is your...mother?" she asked pointing to it. He looks up seeing the portrait and saw his parents with him being a little younger.

"Yes; that is my mother. A very kind but very scary woman. The only one that can stand up to my father. He fears her more than anything.....Most believe my father can't be brought down to his knees but she told me she's able to bring the more dangerous scariest man in the world to his knees in the palm of her hand. I say it's shocking but I believe her."

"Well, I admit she looks really beautiful. I've never seen someone like her before." she said before Brandon kept walking with her at his side while thinking about his mother since she did have something about it. They just kept going through the hallway while thinking of some other things in another way. Minutes later, that left them now in the next location of the main throne room.

She's never been in this room before of his kingdom but didn't question it.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:46 pm

It was the typical guady selfserving room many kings have brandons mood changed as he enters. He became dark and brooding. Thronerooms and the sort didnt appeal to him. He liked a quieter room like a study. She was amazed by the grandure of the place and remembers dreaming about having a throneroom like this wrre she ever a princess. But now she was a queen.

She rushed to take her seat and pretended to rule over pwople in he rmind and he smirked remembering days he did the same. He listened to her ruleings and then he ealked up behind the throne. She blushed and stopped.

"To all the land my queen is busy and needs to work" he said adressing her imaginary subjects. "I assure you she will return when she is done." She blushed feeling he weight of command in his voice and she wa sa little embarrassed that he took the time to adress non existant people. She took the hand he offered and wwnt on to the next room with him
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:34 pm

"I'm sorry if I was a little silly...It's just strange to be in this situation even if it was under different...standpoints." she mutters under her breath walking with him through the next room. It seems to be another small study room with more chairs and tables. A few butlers were speaking and working on new plans for the kingdom and maybe a new battle test ground for everyone too.

"Heh, it's fine my dear wife. I know it's a lot to take in but either way, you are a queen now. Married to a true king. I just want to be sure you living here is good for you. *Walking* I don't want anything to make you feel down." he said but it's true to be honest. He wanted Melina to be nothing but happy while being a queen. Yeah, he wishes at first she would fall in love with his power for being a king but it backfired. Now, he wishes to fix it.

All Melina just blushes slightly in some point that it left her thinking just what was going on in some point. Maybe in another way, Brandon was being too sweet and caring that it made her feel bad that she was so mean to her. Could you blame her? He kidnapped her, made her feel like a prisoner, and...took advantage of her. Either way, she just tightens her hand around his own. Brandon of course felt that then looks down to her, wondering what was wrong.

"My Queen? Are you alright?"

"I'm sorry I just...*Looks down* I'm sorry again for how I behaved...I just....feel a bit more worse now thinking how you could have threw me out for how angry I made you." she said to him that Brandon blinks looking a bit seeing her face expression. Now, he felt a little worried about her after a while because he remembers from the thought.

He only lets out a sigh and keeps holding her hand after a while. "Please don't be sad my queen. I should be honestly saying..ahem, sorry to you. I know I haven't been a good husband to you or treated you like a slave. I just.....*Tightens hold on her hand* I didn't want you to feel like I was going to kill you. I just wanted you to......be happy with me. I won't hurt you; I know my anger is scary but it's not towards you." he said sweetly to her that she slowly looks up seeing some tears about to spill to make him panic.

"Wait; please don't cry. Please..I don't want to see you crying....not by me." he hushes her gently with wiping the tears away from her eyes.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:56 pm

He thkught he hurt her but she may have been crying in happiness. He cared and tried to make her feel better any way she would respond well to.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:23 am

He stops to gently set her down in a chair to get some tissue and clean the tears away gently. Brandon hated to see his queen shedding tears that he sees her sniffing again. Why did he figure this would help with his bride? Maybe his father was right about the whole gentle type with his wife. You never knew who or what you'll be with in the time. Maybe listening and getting angry with Lu was effecting his choices. That only made him wonder if he was really happy with her. Knowing how rude she was to him only lead to fighting or arguing.

He hushes her sweetly still trying to calm her down that her tears kept running down her cheeks seeing him just more worried. After a little, he begins kissing the tears away carefully that it made her hug him suddenly that he rubs her back holding her close in a loving embrace. That made him feel her holding him tighter that she was hiding her face in his chest.

"Melina please; no more tears. I can't have you being this upset so please. No more tears. I'm not angry anymore..I rather have you being happy." he whispered that she was shaking now that Melina only keeps holding him tight and seeing Brandon only whisper things to her in hopes of calming her down.

"I'm alright..I'm...a..alright. I just hope in a way I can...s.say sorry to you. I...I just.." she mutters softly in his chest but he only hushes her softly to make her stop. He didn't want her to say sorry any more. Brandon gets it and he wishes for her to be happy again. Nothing else but happiness and joy for his bride. She feels him lift her head up to kiss her forehead, hoping she will be alright.

"It's alright...I forgive you...." he said but she only shuts her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead. He wanted nothing else but her being happy. That's all he wished to feel right now. Seeing her smile and showing love in every way possible. He only keeps kissing the tears away to only keeps his hold on her cheeks. He wanted nothing but love from her that he was doing his best to see that.

After she did calm down, he helps her up on her feet and leads her to the room they were in; showing some library. He offers her to sit down before a butler walks over looking rather handsome but he had a ring on his finger showing he's taken. "How may I serve you, your highnesses?"

"Tea and sweets for the queen. Same with me." he said holding Melina's hand as the butler bows and goes to do this task. Now, she sees him trying to keep her happy with no more tears falling down her cheeks. She only sniffles seeing him holding her hand that other maids finds it adorable he's caring for her this much. Melina didn't say anything watching him but it was rather..sweet of him to care for her this much. He was a evil man; a monster but...she was really wrong about him. He...he was a sweetheart. And only to her which was kind. He was nice to others too but if it's an enemy he can be pretty ruthless and evil.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:11 am

He did have a temper but with he aound he could keep it under control.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:12 pm

He made sure she had fully stopped crying before the butler came back to set down the tea and the sweets. Brandon made sure she was alright while the butler puts her plate and cup near her while the same for Brandon. When he was done, he bows and moves back so they could eat. She moves back seeing the sweets before looking at him rubbing her eye.

"Please eat something my queen. Please, I worry of you." he said gently while Melina sniffs to look down at the plate and cup.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:57 pm

He reaches out to feed her and she byrned hit behind her tears at the gesture. He was probably doing toi much but he wanted to make an inpression.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:10 pm

She blinks seeing him trying to be nice that Melina parted her lips to take some of the food in her mouth. He found her adorable seeing how she did that but he remained calm to feed her some of her own cake. Melina blushes chewing on the cake that it was the best thing she's ever tasted. The cake was moist that it melted in her mouth. The frosting was not too sweet but the right sweetness. The colors were nice with sugar on top. She still blushes heavily from the taste and smiled only a baby bit.

Brandon saw her smile a little that he was blushing a little himself but clears his throat after.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:54 am

I hope yhis is Okay. You seemed to enjoy this so i didnt exaclty syop." He said and she took anotjer bite that je offered. She thought he eas so sweet and spoiling her bejaving how je was and it made her drive to please him relax.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:40 pm

She only gives a few nods of yes, liking the sweetness of the cake and loving how the treat was. He was being super nice to her now that she felt her cheeks heat up even worse again. Brandon thought she was precious again and it left Brandon only feeling more happy again. Knowing the thought of her being happy was his main goal. He wanted nothing but happiness.

"*Sighs* Good. I want you to be happy and smile. Seeing you crying..upsets me." he said. Melina stops chewing to look down feeling bad. Maybe it was because of things she's done? Or was it another reason. She only shook her head to lean in close and kiss his cheek as sorry. He looks to her in silence but touches his cheek where she kissed him. She was worried about him now and it left her silent.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:04 am

He was a bit lost what to do next after she calmed down but between them she knew he would be hjs best. He felt no one lurking and nothing but the two of th3m nearby when she felt more of her urges. He felt many of his own and wished they werent so random.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:24 pm

He decided to go ahead and let them finish their food while enjoying one another's company. Brandon made sure she ate everything she could while he did the same since today was going to be a busy one for them. He already had a plan for both of them so it just leaves questions for his queen. She smiled liking the food that was cooked as he smiled finding her precious.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:09 pm