Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

A quriky development

Brandon Maboroshi2

A quriky development - Page 3 Empty Re: A quriky development

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:37 am

She took his hand and wntwined his fingers with hers. She felt safe that way and he blushed. Life was good and simple.

Months pass similarly to this classes lile befor ebut ni quirk training just control and searching for limitations. For documentation but quirks werent allowed in class. That made thwm strudy harder to get inti u.a.

Tubby stoooed showing up and there were new villain attacks where food storage was raided and emptied in only a few minutes with no teace left behind. All evidence said it was the same person with a quirk that uses food as its source if energy. Ashley shuddered that it was so clise to home and citizens were allowed to use thire quirks for self defense or escape only not to apprehend the vilain.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Ashley knew her mother and father was out trying to figure this out while she watches the news. She hoped whoever did this is ashamed of themselves but if their villians they don't really care. All she hopes is the people is alright. She wonders if Thomas was watching the news as well.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:29 am

He eas and she got a text in her phone telling her to eatch it she said she was and he told her this was the sort of thibg tubby did when he got stressed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Ashley wasn't sure but maybe their was something off about this. She wanted to see and hope that whatever or who ever this was would just stop. Seeing so much happening was a bit upsetting. She grips the cell phone hoping it's not what she think it is. Or who.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:59 pm

With tubby missing and various villains popping up attacks were getting more frequent. The heroes were all busy and investogators were eunning all over. The city was getting to be a hot zone of villain activity. They resisted their urges to help desperately following the laws and working to develope their quirks to have better control over them.

Classes were getting easier and their trining had reached an impasse. They coumdnt get any stronger without violated the law so 6 months after they get into jr high they began to think they would never get their dream.

One day a man came to each of them. One at a time. He sid they were fine looming students and was interested in helping them become heroes. Their grades aone qualify them to take the tests to take more advanced classes. Ashleys parents talked with her and meli agreed

Thomas agreed but only because it would give him thenchance to pick whatever school he wanted to go to.

When they broke the news to eachother they both feared they would be leaving the other behind. Hearing theybwere invited to the same classes by thebsame man but they both had their parents permission.

The transfer went smoothely and their class was limkted to 4 people. One was a girl named hanabi her quirk was named starburst. She and her family used their quirks to make fireworks since the beginning of quirks. Her quirk took air compressed it until it reaches critical cpcity then it explodes creating a star. Her power is basically the same as splitting an atom iy mutated from the traditional family quirk of light and color based quirks

The last was a young boy named gin. He said that His quirk was fire but it changed as he got training. Ashley was amazed to learn his quirk was plasma and that he thought it was fire because he always shot flames but he could never control them. He trained so hard to control the flames that his power soon grew to the point it coumd leave his body. Plasma is so hot it sets the air on fire as ot travels. It was like liquid fire or gassy lightening. She noticed that he was contained in a transparent suit and held his plasma inside. He couldnt control how hot ot could get not how fast and the suit helped limit his power for better control. When he used his power too much it would all leave him at once and nearly kill him.

Thomas amazed he could never be that strong and it took a chunk of his heart out of his dream.

After getting to know them the man came back this time in a hero suit. They gasped to see it was one of the legendary heroes Shinso. His quirk was brainwash anyone who responds to his voice is brainwashed to do what he says with few exceptions. "Alright you brats listen up. I was nice before but only because i needed permission to enroll you bht now that we are here the real me comes out. No more kiddie games. You wanna be heroes im going to give you the shot. Tou have all been chosen because you have eceptional power or utilization. But as good as you are touve onky begun to scratch the surface of your quirk. Ordinarily a student would have to go to highschool and graduate to become pro heroes. But all of you have one thing in common you stinking brats cant wait."

Right away the boys stood up forgetting everything they knew as their childish pride was wounded. The girls said nothing knkwing it was a trick. The boys suddenly went dead eyes and limp but still standing. "Dance like little apes" he said with a smirk and his eyes glow. The boys dance and jump like apes and ook and aah making melli laugh.

When he stoped his quirk the boys knew nothing except something was off.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Ashley and Hanabi stops laughing trying to calm down from the funny view in front of them. However, they will be curious how the guys will react finding out what they were forced to do. Shinso snickered seeing both Thomas and Gin still dancing and sounding like monkeys that they were still going on and about.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:35 am

"Now that you know the punishment for w4ong answers. Let get on with the purp9se of this class. Im working on a special team and ive picked all of you based on your quirks and academic apptitude. You will be training here for the rest of your jr high years. You will not only master your quirks so the side effects no l9nger bother you or go away, you will also take mock exams and be sent on top secret internship missions. Only the highest levels of goverment and myself know about this for your protection and th3 safty of your family. Our mission is simple. Make you semi pro heroes in your first year of whatever high school you choose to attend. "

He said it so firmly like failure was impossible and that inspired them all. Shinso was a truly skilled teacher and takes after the legenday hero eraserhead. A shiver went through her and she looked at thomas and the others. It seemed th3y all planned to go to U.A. making the idea of a squad between them likely. They had two uears togo but the way time seems to pass it could seem like tommorow or a week from now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:47 am

Ashley, Hinabi, Gin, and Thomas blink hearing all the info that was told to them but it leaves them wondering if this was a dream or fake. Nope, not fake due to the stories they heard from others and their parents about Shinso and his amazing training under another hero. They wanted to prove that they can do this even with everything going on. With a smile they can agree that this will work fine for their favor. They wanted to prove to others they can do this and become semi heroes.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Their quirk assessment surprised shinso. Both thimas and Ashley were so trained their quirks were nearly comoletely under thier control but they did seem to overuse them quickly compared to high schoolers. Gin and hanabi's development was severely stunted. Thomas and ashley had to train to become as strong as hanabi was without trying. It inspired them to train more. To surpass a power greater than they witnessed.

Ashley had begun to be very distracted by thimas nowadays getting heated and shy some moments and notmal the others. She knew what it was but he didnt get it. It didnt bother him. She began to adorr him openly but secretly hid dark thoughts that came from her drsire to be near him forever. He felt something like that but girls grow up that way faster than boys.

Gin began his training and ecpalined his goal with his quirk. Mostly to overcome the sideeffects.

Hanabi saud she eanted to limit her powers. Shinso said she should try adding more of her effort to pushing more atoms together before seperatung them.

Thomas said he eanted to use his quirk more without overusing it and began a long detailed almost rant about his training ehat worked and ehat didnt as well as how he can store the energy for later use but using it seemed to wear his quirk out faster. Shinso suggested that he focus more on expanding the tyoes of energy he could absorb and dropped physics books in front of him to study.

Then it was her turn. "You next ashley. First start with your abilities any moved and former training youve and what your goals are with your quirk growth."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:50 pm

She blinks hearing what he said but started doing just that. Showing of what her training had gotten to her knowing other things using her toxic flames quirk. She had to make sure it wasn't too big or small with a setback happening later on.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:28 am

Ooc:well mel hiw the quirk works has to be up to you from here on out. The thing about quirks is if you train them they evolve exponentially. In theory you can do anything you can imagine related to your power if you train yourself to be able to do it. If you have questions ask away ill try to use details for answers.

Bic: Thomas was deeply comitrwd to mastering his quirk and sought to use the power he collected. He even in secret after the class told her he wanted to be able to control the energy je absorbs tonsuch a degree that he could mimik powers of others.

You were veey quiet in class what do you wiah to do with your quirk?" He said to her while they walk home. She looked down thinking about it as always when anyone asked her but no one was giving her much chance to develop her power of even use it.

Even time seemed tonflash ahead like nothing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:44 pm

ooc:Alright I guess

bic: "To be honest; I don't know. I guess I'm still struggling to figure out what I could do with my quirk. I want to make it stronger and powerful but I don't want to struggle with it. You know that feeling and worry of trying to lose control." she mutters looking ahead but Ashley only sighs while Thomas looked more worried towards her. Was something really bothering her this much or was this something else? He didn't want to cause something to happen but he also didn't want to make her worry.

"Ashley.."

"I know, I know. It's stupid but I'm just still worried about it. I know I sound like I am looking down at myself but it's hard to explain...right.." she mutters to see him looking ahead while they were heading home.

"You shouldn't let this worry you like this Ashley. This is not like you. I know you are worried about it and I know you seem more worried about it but don't worry, things will be just fine now. It's just a matter of time. You just need to train yourself more and more and things will be just fine. I know it." he said reassuring her but Ashley looks to him showing a concerning expression.

"......"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:40 am