Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A quriky development

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A quriky development - Page 4 Empty Re: A quriky development

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:05 pm

The pro heroes sees and felt something burning around Tubby's own fat that they shield their eyes seeing more of his fat melting off. They noticed her in the sticky mess as she was increasing her flames of heat around her in protection. They didn't expect her heat to burn this hot without leaving some poison around. Even Tommy was impressed from the thought.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:21 pm

Tommy rushed in without thinking as tubby's fat surrounding her melted away. It was really hard to keep this level of control but she was desperate and this was the perfect chance to really push herself. She begins to slip and slide free when Tommy flashed next to her. He was there and she burned much hotter. The added heat made the pressure inside of her from the strain increase and soon she melted through the fat through the ground and into the sewers before collapsing.

She was knocked out and her quirk was overused. She would only grow stronger after this and this new heat was now her base level unless she wanted to be cold and just poison. He picked her up in his arms and dashed off so no one would find them and he took her home. She woke up on his way to a hidden location.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:01 pm

Ashley was confused as to how she got here but notices some things that belongs to Tommy. Did this mean she was at his home? She remained on her back covering her face but remembers that she was carried away by Tommy. He got her away from tubby but was upset he became a villain.  She wasn't even sure of Tubby would become good again but that leaves her wondering what he did during the time she passed out.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:35 pm

it wasnt his home it was a small base nearby. one he made. she looked around and saw he was tired and resting next to her. she didnt feel anydifferent but somehow she thought he looked more like a man and a hero than before. she used her powers to make a path and he used it but took her with him. now they were recovering and she bites her lip wishing they were older and had their lisenses. then they would just go to a hospital.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:41 pm

Ashley only remains silent seeing this but he really tired after a while. This just made her look more silent to hope that he will be alright. One of her hands touches his head seeing him resting beside her that she was shutting her eyes to rest as well.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:29 pm

her love for him was burning hot and now he was here when she woke isnteade of having run of flike in the past. he had changed and more to her liking and she noticed his powers had matured a great deal. she was worried about tubby but knew that villains arent killed.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:38 pm

She hopes in the future, she and Tommy can help Tubby out and save him from the villains. She guessed they broken him-no wait, was it because of her liking Tommy. "......" Her eyes looks to her lap thinking about it but she was unsure on what to do. Knowing she and him will do everything to help him but she was hoping of another way. Could they tell their parents? Maybe but she didn't want to get in trouble again. She didn't want him to get in trouble either.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:49 pm

"We will be okay" she said to him and hugged him close. their emotions were charged but they were exhausted. she beckons him to rest with her and she hugs him to her never wanting to let go. he was her comfort and he was holding her much the same way. then she felt his quirk and felt stronger. he was using stored energy form her to restore her stamina.

she tried to stop him with words but he wouldn't so she kissed him instead. both to thank him and to tell him it was enough. she was happy with tears in her eyes that his as using his last bit of energy to help her and she just wanted them to rest together.

he sat leaning against the wall on the bed and she was wrapped around him. "Is he really bad because of me?" she asks and he shakes his head.

"No.. he has always been greedy. maybe it got the best of him. he will be seen as a villain and sentenced to prison. his choices led to this. its not your fault or mine nor ours. its his own. if he reforms they should let him out." he meant it and believed it and she looks up at him and kisses his lips once more. they calmed him and he returns her kiss with his powerful arms wrapping around her protectively.

"This is nice how long are we safe here?" she asks him and he thought about it.

"Maybe until we hear noises. Sound travels a lot down here. and as long as we are gone before anyone finds this place we should be okay. " he said softly and she noted a change in his tone. he sounded hot and it made her feel a creeping feeling in her spine did his tone just get heated? she looked a this face and saw that there was a lot more color than before and that was good but his face was a bit pink.

they had been kissing after all but he always seemed so stoic. now he was showing how he felt and it was all because she was close to him. she didn't pull away and blushed herself. thoughts of heated moments bubbled in her mind and danced across her eyes as she let her imagination go for a few moments. she thought about what she wanted form him and maybe now was a good time to explore their feelings.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:50 pm

"...Are you sure it's not my fault for this happening to Tubby? I mean, I didn't know he had feelings for me and it leads him doing..this. I never expected him to become evil." she said feeling a little sad herself. Tommy saw that she was worried about being the one to cause this but he already said it was Tubby's choice. She nor him had anything to do.

"As I said; it's not your fault. It's not my fault. He chose this path himself and we didn't do anything to change it." he said.

"..I know but still...what if he-"

"He won't." he said but she looks away to see this hidden place was quiet but she wonders if the police or others might try to find this location. Ashley hopes they won't be found so quickly but she only sighed to hug him close still not letting go of him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:28 pm

it was nearing choas out above the streets. the search had overturned alot of villan hiding spots and they encountered citizens and heroes clashing and fighting. she could feel what was going on through her connection to her spores and fungus that she had grown to keep track of things. it was nothing precise just emotion. she could control it and she clings to him knowing he was itching to get out there and do something to help.

she held him because she didnt want them to be cuaght and seperated. she clings tight shivering in fear that he would convince her to let him go. and for a pair of hours everything grew quieter and she stopped shaking so hard in worry. they werent found and the sense she got told her the search parties were giving up. the chaos was dying down and she grips him tighter.

"its gettign quieter out there. my spores are feeling more relaxed. and so are you." she said softly knowing they had to go home soon. they held eachother for a long time waiting for the inevitable and nothing happened this time. he didnt move and she didnt relax her grip.

"ashley... what if i dont want to go home... would you stay here with me?" he said surprising her and she looked hard into his eyes checking him close. he was... fine... tired but fine.

"id do anythign for you. whats wrong?" she asks and he looks at her.

"i... i like how wer are holding eachother... its comforting... and i dont want to be apart from you after tonight." he said and she smiles and nods.

"then ill stay with you. we can say we got cut off in the villan attacks and played it safe hiding out." she said and buries her face in his chest. he laid a hand on her head and patted her sotfly. his other arm held her in a warm loving embrace. one day he was going to make a move and he was happy with being close friends with her. he didnt want to push too soon when they had a long time ahead of them.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:37 pm

For now, they remain where they were tired together from everything tonight. From her being kidnapped to him rescuing her. This was not too bad, he looks down to Ashley seeing her close her eyes to rest again. All Tommy did was just close his eyes to relax after this night. They were safe here where nothing could happen to either one of them. For later that morning, they were sleeping in his hidden place but she rests into his chest not moving after some time. For him, Tommy just hugs her as they sleep. However, they wonder of their parents that was looking for them in worry right now.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue May 31, 2022 9:59 am

Their parent were worried but stayed at home. When the chaos moves away and quiets down he starts to get up but she holds him down. "Let's spent the night together and go home in the morning." She said not looking at him so she can hide her glowing red blush. He didn't know what to say.

"We need to go home our parents..." he began and sh3 gripped him tighter not wanting to be separated after the chaos. She was feeling what her spores and fungus felt and he was a great source of remaining in herself and nit getting lost in the network she made with her power. Her emotions around him were always stronger than any of the feelings from her quirk.

"Out parent will stay home... and rest... please... let's not wake them." She said and he laid down again. This time she got on top of him and lays down. She was pressed really close and her embrace was so loving his body reacted without him knowing what was happening. She always was the more grown up one maybe she knew.

"O-okay. But something is feeling strange. Like my heart is moving through my stomach." He said and she blushed even worse. She felt his heart pounding in his chest but below her own belly something was going to poke her and she knew it because he just said he was feeling the first signs. Something she never revealed to him and never would is that him being close to her makes it easier to make more spores. And she sometimes couldn't stop so she was always leaving tiny colonies of her quirk everywhere so he wouldn't notice. And he never did and never would unless she told him he didn't knkw where her spores rested.

Was he getting hard? She asks herself inside her thoughts as her body felt a poke. He couldn't help it becaus3 she was on top of him and hugging so close and he was in love with her. All that was making his body betray his mind. He never felt this close to her before and never felt like he wanted to do anything like make love.

He knew about it of course but never had such a reaction himself. She didn't seem to mind as her body was producing more spores as her hormones start to ignite inside her. It was a slow accumulative effect as her thoughts turn to everything she wanted him to do to her that she read about. Her emotions were running hot and she hides just hiw 4ed she is feeling the same heat a d pressure he felt. Only she felt him poking her.

She didn't move she stayed where she was and held him close. She hushed h8m quietly "shhh go to sleep. I won't go anywhere all night." She said promising him. Since she would normally leave when she couldn't stop her quirk from maturing her spores into mushrooms. In fact the heat and poke she felt under her was similar to hiw it felt when the mushrooms were forming.

Nothing was going to happen unless she took action to claim her love like this. Her words and soft voice were replaced by the sound of her gentle kisses as she kisses him to sleep.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue May 31, 2022 10:27 am

He did fall to sleep holding her but she remains calm herself before dozing off seconds later.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:26 am

She let him rest and laid on him taking comfort in his presence. Her spores were taking root and feeding her information through their network there were mild disturbances but mostly quiet. She enjoyed the peace she had with him and hoped they would continue their schooling together. She slept peacefully and woke only when her network signaled the sunrise. She stretched and yawned remembering everything and opened her eyes to see it wasn't a dream.

"Wake up." She said pushing him a little and he woke up.

"Wazzit?" He asks looking around bleary eyed as his dream slowly falls off. She giggles and softly smiles.

"We need to get ready for school and be on time. " She said still giggling and she got off him and went to go get changed. When she returns home she sneaks in quietly changes and leaves quickly her shower was quick and she only barley combed her hair. Her uniform was sticking to her skin as she leaves and starts to go to school.

As for him he cheated. He used his powers to move faster get a longer shower and get to school before her. He was waiting dry and ready and smiles to see her growing shape under her clothes. She was mostly dry and she smiles as him as they walk through the gate together. Their classes were ordinary and nothing g special happened at school they studied their lessons and did their best to finish homework before school was out. Working together was easy for him but she noticed she did most of the work. She didn't care much because he was really the only one who stayed near her.

After school they walk around the neighborhood and stop incident villains like vandals muggers or carjacking. Her spores feed her Constant I formation and she knew everything that happened near her spores. When she sensed a villain she held onto him while he burned stored energy to strengthen his body. In a flash he could be where the villainw as and stop them before anyone saw. She loved to feel the speed and his powerful arms around her. He loved to feel her pressed against him.

As before they didn't go home at night they go to their hideout and stay together. All night. They grew closer each day and before long the career tests were around the corner. She forced him to study hard and didn't help him with his work. At first he was frustrated with himself and loudly trying to teach hims3lf hiw to do the school work. She got scared to hear him so angry and hateful but after he got it she heard his tone change to mirth. Then another problem would stump him and his temper returned. He called himself stupid and she knew it wasn't true. After a week of this he calmed down and study was easier for him. She still refused to help him and then they day kf the tests came.

It was hard but they did their best and everything was going well. She finished fast and got to wait for him for a change. He took all day and was miserable thinking he failed. Now they had to wait for their results and she did everything she could to assure him he didn't fail and no matter what they would go to the same school. He stopped saying the bad things about himself but she knew he still worried inside. She didn't let it bother her. When she did eventually go home she saw her reflection in the mirror. She was growing up fast and didn't look like a little girl anymore. She was slowly becoming a woman. She had noticed he was looking more like a man and her thoughts were getting g fuzzy where he was concerned.

As she changes she noticed her clothes were tight in the chest and getting tight in her hips. She bites her lip and did her best to hide her curves. As for him he didn't go home he was burning stored energy running around town. No one ever caught him no one could overpower him not as long as he had energy. He felt alive burning his quirk up the way he was and it was becoming a super powered one. He could do more on less energy and he could store more energy. His alarm went off to meet her for test score revelations and he we t home to get his results from the mailbox first.

She was waiting for him In the hideout clutching her scores unopened to her chest. She waited for him and when she felt him through her network she breathed a sigh of relief. When he showed up sh3 hugged him and they sat down ready to view their results.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:40 am

"So...should we go ahead and open ours?" Ashley asked Tommy who still was nervous.

"Yeah....." he mutters but she blinks to look at him.

"What's wrong? Nervous? I am too....." she said gently but he sighed knowing it's true. This was really scary but it was fine.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:16 am

They opened their results together. Shw got high scores and he got average ones. He passed barely and he breathed a sigh of relief. She hugged him dancing with glee. "We did it!" She call out happily as she took his hands in hers and they spun around. She pushes him down laughing and rolls onto her back.

"See I knew you could do it." She said a little smug that it was her forcing him to study on his own that allowed him to pass" he said nothing until a minute ticked by.

"Thank you. I really mean that." He said looking at her as she looks at her out stretched hand. It was fuzzy with her spores and that was getting her Into the mood. She sent them out and felt better. Her quirk fascinated him. At first he thought it was a poison based flame but really it was a toxic fungus based flame. The network she could set up made her dangerous and well informed. If she ignited her spores they would burn until everything they were touching was consumed and converted into more of her power.

She saw him watching her and smiles to touch his face. Her hand was back to normal and she felt him lean i to her hand. "Youre so amazing. I don't think I could ever be a powerful as you" He said and she giggles. She knew he was the only one who could ever keep her power in check if she lost control. She said nothing except to Thank him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:34 pm

"Well, I don't think I am but you are too. Your just as amazing in my eyes." Ashley smiled sweetly to Thomas but they were happy even so. For now, both were already feeling proud they passed with flying colors or barley and yet it was a reward for them both.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:56 pm

"Now we've got to apply to the same schools. With your scores we should be able to get into a hero course somewhere. Then we can move in together and..." he pit a finger to her lips to hush her as she got over excited about how things could be. She blushed hot feeling the touch and fell silent.

"Not so fast why don't we stick with applying for now I can't thunk that far ahead anyways." He said and she giggles.

"Fine but you knkw that I know you are ethe type to act first and think later. " She said kissing his finger and seeing him blush.

"Maybe I am but you can get in anywhere. My choices are limited to community courses. " He said and she didn't care she would follow him as far as he could go. As for him he wanted to help her be her best. She would be happier somewhere where she could be the best right?

"Thats okay. We just pick a course somewhere with lots of crime so we can get real experience then we can be true heroes like you always wanted." She said to him hoping to push him to do his best. She knew he could have done better if he took the test seriously. But that she keeps to herself.

"Good idea. Then we could just work our way up the rankings." He said and she hushed him now.

"Now who's looking too far ahead we have to graduate from our schools before being heroes." She said and he blushed embarrassed. Shw thought it was cute that he would get on her own hype and then leap even further than She would.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:19 pm

"Sorry sorry." He laughed rubbing the back of his head but she smiled to find it cute. Patting his head, she didn't mind that only to him blushing again that she was happy.

"Then lets do our best alright?" she said.

"Yeah, lets give it our all.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 am