Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Saving her......

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Saving her...... Empty Saving her......

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:52 pm

He wasn't sure why he took this feeling every day and night. Feeling the pain growing within his empty chest where his heart was. Here he was sitting on the chair looking down at the empty glass where it had hard rum in. He was looking down at the ground with glowing green eyes that was furious with the live he lived in now. Even after what Lu has done to him to relive the nightmare over and over again.

"Would you kill her...just to save her life? Would you free her from the hell I can put her through?"

"W.what the hell are you talking about!?"

Lu said nothing but a sick smirk showed on his face looking at his direction, his teeth shown. "If you love her....then you would fight or kill her just to save her. I'm sick of you and her being happy so...*eyes burned* Lets change it up hmmm?"

He was confused at first at what Lu said before seeing the crush standing there in a trance like her own heart was torn out. Explaining the hole in her chest. He was shocked seeing the hole where her heart used to be but empty with blood running down her chest before Lu laughed.

"M..Melina-chan...*Shot a glare at lu* What have you done to her!?"

"...go on Brandon....kill her. You can't use your powers to help her this time because I made sure of it....you want to end her suffering?..then end her life. Over..and over..and over till you smell like her own blood."

He never expected Lu to go down this road to get in between her and him but now it seems that's possible. Over time, he has did everything against Lu's warning to save her. To snap her out of it without killing her. However, she only seems to get closer and closer in killing him that she almost killed others he cared for.

The memory was still fresh in his mind. The first time he killed her by stabbing her through the heart. Her blood spills out onto his face and hand that his eyes was widen in horror at what he's done. Seeing her chocking on her own blood reaching for her knife trying to kill him. Brandon shook feeling tears forming in his eyes before he quickly takes her knife and stabs her through the throat. She tenses up with eyes rolling up into her head almost feeling her life slipping away before he feels her stop moving slower and slower. Till she was motionless.

He looked like he was going to be sick, seeing her dead by his own hand. HIS hand. He couldn't stop crying or shaking that he didn't see Lu standing behind him smiling at the thought. All he did was turn and disappear as Brandon turns sensing him but was looking down. However, it was just the start. Lu has brought her back to life a second time to force her on trying to kill Brandon again. At first, he was shocked seeing her alive again but noticed her empty eyes once more; Lu still had her and wouldn't leave her alone. He tried once more to talk her awake or snap her out of it but she still kept trying to kill him before he did it once more by killing her again by his hands. She dies once more before he was looking down panting in and out seeing her blood on his hands again.

Over days, weeks, months, and two years she's still been getting up by Lu and he just wouldn't stop bring her back. He was sitting here holding a knife but he only tightens his hold to throw the empty glass cup to the wall and smash. More tears feel from his face before hearing the door open to make him tense up looking up quickly ready to throw the knife.

"Dad? You okay?" he lowers the knife seeing his older daughter Suki looking worried about him. He's been like this because of Lu's sick games messing with her mom. Now, he's really turned to a all time low. He slowly drops the knife but covers his face again.

"D..dad?.."

Saving her...... Empty Re: Saving her......

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:48 am

Not now suki." He said holding melli off as shereached to rip her own heart out to force him to kill her again her mond trapped. She could only watch asu used ger body to force brandon to break hus heart over and over to protect the children. All while he worked to free melli from his clutches.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:02 pm

Suki was about to help him but sees Melina flip them over that she slams his head down into the ground seeing it crack and splinter the wooden floor. She gasped seeing the blood around Brandon's head that the other kids were rushing due to the sound.

"Dad!? What's going on?" Suzie asked.

"We heard some noise.." Evan and Mira said at the same time afraid.

"Dad? Is that mom?!"Elania said in shock

"What is she doing!?" Vince said shocked but worried about her and his dad.

"Dad?" Ryan said worried.

"Guys, get away from the room." Eliza said worried trying to move them away like Suki was but the kids were scared seeing their mom actually trying to kill their father. Brandon winces feeling a headache now but Melina looks at him with deadless eyes holding the knife in her right hand ready to try killing him. However, some ice slams right into Melli that crashes through the wall. Brandon coughs feeling his throat sore but the kids looks to see Suzie sniffing and hic uping again.

"Little sister..."

"I..I sowwie. I just...Mommy was hurting daddy a..and...I.." she said starting to cry but Vince was worried hugging his little sister as Suki and Eliza went to help Brandon up.

"Father; are you alright?"

"I'm alright....But I told you kids to say in the cellar and not to come out."

"Were sorry dad but we heard the noise a..and...Suki didn't come back.." Ryan said sad as the other kids nod.

"Listen, I know you want to see mommy and help her..but.....*looks away at the hole* it's not the same mommy right now. Listen to me; all of you; you need to head away from the house and go to the hidden place I showed you before. Don't leave that area till I say so."

"But dad.." Most of them said but before saying anything else....

"Daddy! Watch out!"

He turns around seeing Melina ram into him against the wall as he stops her hand with the knife once more. He struggles seeing her trying to claw at his face now still struggling to bring the knife down onto him. He didn't want to hurt her again or keep this sick game going but he saw the kids screaming at her to stop that Melina heard the voices to look at them.

"M..Mom?"

"........................." Brandon looks at her but his eyes widen a bit, knowing what she was planning on doing. he quickly gets her in a headlock to look at Suki and Eliza. "Suki! Eliza! Get out of here, NOW! Find Alexander and Shirko and leave!"

"Daddy!"

"NOW!" he shouts as Suki and Eliza gets their siblings away from the room as Suki slams the door but Melina slams Brandon down again struggling against him once more. Suki and Eliza gets down stairs but quickly leaves the house to look at them.

"Come on guys; we need to leave now!"

"B..but what about dad!?" Ryan said in a panic.

"We need to get out of here till it's safe to come back. We need to leave to a safe place for now.." Eliza said as they looked sad quickly leaving with them as they flew off into the city to find Alexander and Shirko. Brandon senses their kids leaving but he still struggles with Melina bringing the knife down closer to his chest or throat.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:32 am

He hikds her off but the force of her strength against his broke her arms. He took advantage of the surprise she felt and pinned her dagger away from them both. That alone took all his strength as his mind searches the haze she was trapped in for the core of the power holding her in this murdurous state.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:22 am

She struggles in his hold, trying to shove him off of her and reach for the dagger. However, it was too far for her to grab it. He saw her struggling or force her broken arms to grab the knife but he just held her down still panting from the effort of what she was doing. How can Lu do this to her? She didn't do anything but try to be happy and he's trying to ruin it once more. Shaking his head, he tried focusing on the power holding her down in chains before she kicked him off as he slams into the wall. Even if her arms were broken, she slowly tries getting up to find the knife but felt lightheaded.

Brandon gets up to shake his head as she was using her feet to feel for the handle of her weapon but it was near the wall before she tried breaking her arms back in place. The sicking thud each time she hits the wall made him feel ill but he quickly rushes over to stop her from causing more damage to herself. Other wise, Brandon stared to see her struggle once more till he slams her against the wall panting from how tired he was growing. She headbutts him away from her about to run but trips as she falls to the ground with a slick like noise being heard. Brandon sits up to look but saw her laying on the ground twitching.

The dagger she had cuts into her throat, making her lose blood once more. She chocked on it for a little while before feeling weaker and weaker. Brandon rushes over to help save her but she her head hits the ground to pass out and die of blood loss. He didn't say anything seeing her lifeless body before flames went up and eats her, taking her useless body away from the house. "...................." he didn't say anything or do anything seeing her blood there that he closed his hand into a fist to punch the wall very hard cracking it.

Meanwhile.....

Lu was of course waiting for her that his flames then show up. He got up to see her lifeless body as she got killed again. "Oh dear; you seem to have gotten killed again. Brandon really must be having fun with this game I'm working on.....*Bends down* It's a shame though and he did a good job shockingly. You lost a lot of blood from that wound on your neck....just like the other scars on your body. Reminders of the deaths you been through...." chuckling to himself, he picks her body up and takes her to a chamber where he went over to a small table and lays her down. One hand was lifted up to use his power that flows into her body.

"Don't worry though..I'm still gonna have so much fun playing with you my dear. Brandon should be happy that he even gets to see you every day......but for now, lets heal you up." he whispered still carefully healing her wounds and organs that was damaged. Even re fixing her arms but more scars were seen on her body as a number added to her kill count. He sees her laying there but she was alive once more with eyes shut. When finishing the healing process, he moves his hand away to see her breathing once more with her eyes flutter open.

"There we go; now go on my dear. The game is still on." he said helping her off the table before handing her something of a assassin blade. "and take this; it should help you during your game. I'll be sure to give you some proper clothes to wear when you go out next time but for now....rest." he leads her to a giant room to walk over and sits her down while he begins cleaning the blood off of her skin and hair. He never was able to do this so close before but thanks to his game he could. Smelling her bloody hair but sees some servants bring some fresh hot water to begin washing her hair. Her skin was carefully cleaned of blood while they were silent pampering her. She didn't move or say a word as they did this with eyes looking at the ceiling dead. However, in her wounded heart, her real self still lingers but very little.

~Hours later~

The kids came back with Eliza, Suki, Alexander, and Shirko who was in shock seeing the house wall. The younger kids rush into the house calling for their father with Suki looking worried about all this. Knowing her mother was held as a prisoner by Lu to do this over and over every time her dad had to....kill her. Both Alexander and Shirko were worried seeing this till the kids saw Brandon walking down the stairs tired but he ran his hands through his hair looking like he seen the dead.

"Dad...a..are you alright? What happened?" Ryan asked first.

"...................."

"W...were you able t..to..h..help mama?" Mira asked but Brandon looks away with his eyes shadowed by his hair. From the silence, the kids looked upset seeing she was killed again and taken away by Lu. They didn't know what to say this time but know it hurts that their mother was being used like this. Suki and Eliza heard this looking very upset too but Alexander and Shirko was shocked.

"We have to find her and snap her out of this. Mom has gone through enough and Lu's just thinking it's all a silly game. What sort of sick mind dose he have?" she grumbled mad that she sees everyone else looking silent or worried about it.

"W..well, maybe we can find a way to help mom. We can't let her keep going through this...we have to help." Vince said mad that Lu did this to his mother.

"I don't think so. I'm not going to have my kids go through a danger like this. I don't want her to kill the precious love she gave when bringing you all to this world." he said.

"Huh? But dad-"

"Think about it! Do you think your mother will be heartbroken if she killed you all!?..She wouldn't forgive herself if she ever hurt any of you with her own hands. You are her children. Her babies she loves so very much as I do..and I don't want anything happening to any of you.....not again."

"...Dad.."

"Sir...even so, we have to do something...Lu is pushing this game too far and I don't know how long till he actually breaks her body down into nothing...she might not be able to do much if Lu keeps pushing her.." Alexander said in a silent tone.

"Not to forget; he's already gotten you to..ahem, kill her more than once sir. If you are going to save her we need a plan-"

"As I said; I'm not letting anyone else get hurt because of Lu's sick game. You are to stay out of it and leave her to me. I'm going to find a way to bring her back....she has to. I know she'll be....afraid of me again..I know it but..I just want to see her alive and well again....*eyes glowing from anger* I'll be sure Lu suffers dearly for doing this to her......"

"............."

"................"

"...................."

"......................"

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:04 am

He was lksing it and doing everything he could to prevent h8mself from erupting in rage. He wanted to get her back and to do that he had to thu k clearly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:19 pm

"Dad, we are all worried about mom too and..I know it hurts you more than anything due to what Lu is doing to both you and her. It's just a game to him which I find sickening as well. We all want to help you....we want to help mom in any way we can." she said in a worried tone but Brandon lets out a sigh thinking about his older child's words.

Knowing the hardship she's been through and trying to be a good mother for her kids. Even being a good wife for her husband. Suki lets out a sigh and walks over to hug her father in worry. "Don't worry dad, we will save mom. I know we will..You have me, Eliza, our younger siblings, Shirko, and Alexander to help you."

"Suki, I know you wish to help me and your mother..but I can't risk losing my family too. You are my children and I'm already worried about what Lu might do to her. To knowing how close I am to snapping because of this. I miss your mother..I worry about her but I..." the words didn't come out that he felt his hand shaking in a fist. Suki carefully held her father while the others surround him in worry to hold him in a hug. Showing things will be alright.

He didn't say anything but lets it be while holding his family. He wouldn't lose them. Not again. Later, Brandon was seen training nonstop now but his mind always was filled with memories of him and Melina together. How she would laugh at him for his kindness and shyness. Her gentle love for him and the children she gave birth to. Her strong spirit even if it's been broken down many times it just keeps coming back. Now this......it just broke his heart more and more over time and he was growing sick of it. While training, he saw his kids doing the same in some time trying to find a way to help their father.

He knew Lu was doing things to her. Knowing he had one of his goal to make his live terrible like tormenting her. He grips the metal bar in his hand crushing it due to his anger but looks down shutting his eyes thinking about Melina again. He almost saw her standing there in his mind wearing a summer dress. Her hair blowing in the wind wearing a summer hat. She gazes out onto the sky with a smile on her face. Their children beside them laughing and having fun but was together as a family.

He didn't do anything but suddenly punches the wall denting it with his power before letting out a rage like scream that shook the training area and the room. The kids grew worried but knew he was beyond furious. Where Lu was, he was resting up but Melina was floating in a shell trying to heal up from the wound of dying again. For now, she only remained as she was till it was time for him to use her again. Her body was already scarred from being killed many times but he's fine with it.

The next morning, the kids was out trying to check on their father since they had to get him to take a break after training all night. He was bandaged up and laying in bed but his mind was still thinking about Melina that Suki grew worried placing a cool ice cloth on his forehead.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:11 am

He easnt doing well at all he was losing it comoletely and iy was driving him crazy. He wasnt in conyrok of his emotions and in his heart he was thankful for the payience of his chikdren and their help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 pm

Suki and Eliza was sitting by their father looking very worried towards him, knowing all of this was breaking down his sanity more and more. Lu really did it now and knew their father was going to murder lu for doing this to their mother. They weren't sure if Melina was awake or healed but they had to be ready just in case. The other kids were cooking breakfast for everyone and their father that Ryan came up with Vincent holding trays for him, and their older sisters.

"Hey you two...and thanks." Suki takes her tray and Eliza did the same with her own.

"We decided to cook breakfast this morning so we hope you like it." Ryan said smiling.

"That or at least everyone enjoying the food for this morning." Vincent mutters while setting his father's tray near him to eat.

"We have a curious feeling about that you two but we thank you. Is everyone else still alright?" Eliza said gently.

"Everyone is hanging in there but we have no word of...well, of where mom is. I just hope we find her or at least can trap her finding a way to snap her out of it. I know dad is still recovering but he should be alright in a little while." Ryan said checking a tablet he got for information collecting. They weren't known for it but at least Brandon heard this and thinks about his love once more. Melina was being controlled or taken over by Lu and he was not able to do anything right now. Maybe he needs another idea in order to snap her out of it.

"Do you think we will find a way to save mom?" Vincent said.

"We will...we just need to figure out a way to make it work. We will save mother...we have to." she said gently that Ryan, Vincent, and Suki looks at her then looks down worried. They hope so. For now, they have to wait to see what will happen later on. Six hours later has come up as Brandon was healed up and checking the city right now. He didn't know what else to do right now but maybe he can find Lu somewhere or at least meet with Melina again. He walks down the road looking at his watch while still sensing his family spread out. They decided to help their father to find their mother.

Eliza, Suki, Alexander, and Shirko were scearching near the back part of the city for any clues of Melina.

Suzie, Elania, Evan, and Mira were scearching around the middle of town.

Ryan and Vincent was looking near the half upper part of the city still looking for some clue as well. So far nothing was found or no clue. They were growing worried now but still kept a soul connection with Brandon in case they found something. Brandon also made sure if something happened, he would use transmission to teleport towards them and help them in case. For now, things were alright. In another location, Lu was looking out at the city but Melina was standing beside him wearing new assassin clothing with a dagger as she looks out.

"Well, time to play again my dear.....find and kill the target...and if others try to stop you; kill them too." he said patting her back as she jumps down and disappears using her power to track Brandon down and kill others that got in her way.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:30 am

The children were stringer than her thanks to the training thwy wer eput thrpugh by both parents and they could all take care of them selves but they worked together in grouos for her safty. One on one would risk killing her. 2 or even 3 on one would easily make it so she survived.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:38 am

'Any luck kids? Is the city still alright?' Brandon asked each of his children from within his mind. He looks out from his post seeing everyone still walking or living their lives normal. He still waited for his children to say something or state their business.

'Nothing from us dad. Everything is still alright over where me and Ryan is. We'll keep looking just in case...'

'Vince is right dad. We will keep looking out though.'

'Alright. How about the rest of you kids?'

'Nothing from us either dad. Everything is alright for now with no word of attacks or blood shed. We will keep looking around still though.' Suzie said.

'She's right daddy. We'll keep looking around.'Elania said after.

'No luck for me or Mira dad but were still looking as well.'Evan said seeing his twin sister nod.

'Y-yeah, you can count on us daddy. We'll keep looking about.' Mira said gently to him.

'I know you can honey. What about you four?'

'Nothing yet dad. Were still looking about with nothing seen.'

'That and the possible view from where we are gives us a bigger picture too. We will keep you informed just in case dad.'

'Their right. Still nothing sense or felt....' Alexander said.

'Either way, keep your guard up everyone. Who knows what Lu has done to her this time..' Shirko said right before. Brandon didn't want to think about it but hopes for the best.

"Guess mom is still with that scumbag of a bastard huh? Lets just go to another location and see if we can get a better view Ryan." Vince said to his brother who agreed.

"Maybe we'll find something in another location..."

They both turn to leave the area which leads back into town but just as they head back into the main road, they both stops sensing something near by. Quickly turning around, they looked seeing nothing there.

"Vince? Did you feel that?"

"Yeah....I did. Ryan, keep your guard up." he said summoning a fire ball with Ryan had self defense even if he was fully human, he can still fight. They waited for whatever was felt but it was disappearing. They figure it was a false alarm about to lower their guard till.....

Vince quickly turns back around kicking whoever it was away from them as it smashes into the tree. He and Ryan looks to see who it was but got shocked seeing them.

"No way.."

"....Mom.."

"..............." she slowly stood back up from the tree as it cracked from the impact but looks to see the two boys. The chances on her made Melina look very different almost demonic like and yet this got both her sons worried. She only cracked her neck before dashing towards them to attack. Knowing or guessing they would try and stop her.

"Mom!? It's us! Don't you recognize us!?" he calls out but got punched away with Ryan trying to attack from behind. She kicked him away the first time as he jumps back trying to grab her. She lets out a attack blast from her hands towards them both that glowed almost like Lu's power.

Vince and Ryan dodges and tired to blast her back before she dodges to kick Ryan down hard into the ground and fighting Vincent. He deflected and blocked but sends the message out. 'Guys! Dad! Mom's near me and Ryan's location! Hurry up and get over here before she-Gah!!*got hit to the ground hard but quickly gets up* Hurry up!!!!' he said before seeing Ryan getting back up and helps his brother fight or stall their mom so the others can get here.

Everyone heard the message and quickly heads to Ryan and Vince's location.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:33 am