Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

Driving rocks with a cool head

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Driving rocks with a cool head Empty Driving rocks with a cool head

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Its about 10 days to one year of me being a lisenced driver. My car in my personal opinion is the perfect first car for 3 reasons.

1. It is younger than me most first cars are ancient cheap clunkers mine is not hehe
    2. Its problems are all related to aging parts not severe failures. Easy maintainence
    3. It can go on roads most city cars cant handle.

So far i have driven around and through several forests and even to a volcano. Ive been in the snow and rain and stormy winds. I have explored roads i never knew existed and found some hideaway places to walk around in the wilderness. Ive gotten in 4 car accidents all my fault and only 2 involved another driver and none have been so damaging the car cannot run. The open road calls my name and i have to ignore it becausebky family worries abkut my safety. Not for my faults but the faukts of others who dont care about the lives they endanger with their antics. I have never driven drunk unless you count the time i drove with no windsheild wipers at night in the rain because my alternator died lol. I was sober but it looked like i was looking through beer goggles.

The longest drive ive ever been on was my drive north to mt lassen an active volcano. When i got close i could feel the vibrations of the mountain. It was totally different than the vibrations of th3 car and th3 road. It was more constant and below all others on a scale of intensity. My favorite drive is going throughbforest hill to french meadows and bigtree circut to highway 50. Nothing but forest lake open road and animals. Lots of deer. I saw deer so young their velvet hadnt started peeling yet.

This means nothing to you for location hut when i can i will record th3 drive and post it here.
    Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Driving rocks with a cool head Empty Re: Driving rocks with a cool head

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon May 31, 2021 1:39 am

my newest update on my drive is simple.

i recently went on a drive that was 958 miles in 24 hours 2 of which i slept in bigfoot country. i saw air turn into snow skipping water. snow without a cloud. i saw horses out of the corral and redneck heaven. i saw caribou wilderness and drove around it i wish i could go back in the daytime and do the drive again. i saw many walks of life and found a place that feels like i do where i live, feels like home.

ive explored roads that are blocvked by rockslides and a road that was damaged by a rockslide and rebuilt a year later. i have driven on ice and thick snow and explored 2 of the 4 major mountian passes into california over the cascade mountains. my favorite place to drive up to is lake almador near a town called chester close to where i was concieved on my parents wedding night. although the drive up north to the border of california and oregon was a very close second.

i can see a mile or more a head of me in a straigh highway and i can sense the flow of traffic around me. the weirdest thing is myt police radar that is in my brain is real and works. every single time i get it going off saying drive safely there is a police car i never noticed nearby usually hiding in traffic.

i love driving and one day i hope to drive out of state and down south to yosemete natinal park

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am