Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Trapped by duty until the proper day

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Trapped by duty until the proper day Empty Trapped by duty until the proper day

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:38 am

The princess has aways been looking for love. The king cares only about the future of the kingdom. No suitor has ever made get feel oved or anything other than bound by duty. She loved a boy once. She had a habit of escaping the castle and travelling the kingdom. She learned much of the world from the market. She even worked for food and knowledge forbidsen to a princess about rhe nature of what she considered a free life. She always returned when guards were seen looking for her.

One shop was different. It had many fine things befitting royalty and she lovef the diverse selection from food and water to entertainments and trinkest of great value. She returned many times and fell in love with the owners son. He was a strong lad with no meat on his bones and srill strong like a man. She and he would spend hours telling stories. He was enamoured by her life in the castle, she was patient with his complaints about never settling down. Every month their caravan returned and he never seemed to change.

Ine day when she was nearly old enough to be called a woman but her father's men seperated them and she heard he was put to death for kidnapping. And the merchants were banned from returning to the kingdom. Her fsther the king gave no such command and instead banished them and cit diplomatic ties to the land she heard so much about. She wept for days and resolved to find this land. One day she learned she had been born with a power inside and that power resides in royalty she yearned yo find a royal similar to the boy she knew once and no suitor ever had the same kind.

She loved her young friend dearly and some years later when she had given up hope in her dream she escaped again. Vowing to find this land he spoke of. Where everyone was free to be as they wished.

In her travels outsid ethe kingdom she relized that the walls kept the desert from destroying her kingdom. Sand as far as the eye could see. She knew of course from books but never seen it. Weeks pass as she traveled alone bandits waylaid her and she fought them off. Taking their supplies and condeming them to go to her kingdom to survive or die in the desert. She neber forgot that boy and one day she discovered an oasis so large it seemed inpossible when she stepped i it shimmered and vanished taking her with it.

There was a stone archway that once was used to travel to her workd but now it was decayed and forgotten. This new world was filled with trees and fruit was on each of them the steams were littered with gold and other precious metals with gems in every stone. She felt power here old forgotten power that only her father and she possesed. She had only recently learned of her own power and it suited her just fine.

As she walked to the edge of the grove of fruit trees dhe saw a mountain with a splendid palace toping it. She was disguised as a merchant using her skills she learned at market to get by and now she had no need. The palace was the capital of the land she heard stories about. She found it.

Duty pulled at her and she began to worry about her aging father remembering this place and seeing it was good enough bht she swore never to reveal it. Walking back through the arch she returned to her desert with many treasures. She took yo wandering the desert away from the oasis and selling in the scattered settlements always returning to the mystical land. The desert was her home and she couldnt abandon it

One day a young merchant set up his tent she spied on him because he was competition and discovered his wares were the refined versions of he rown. She warched carefully and the old man he had with him was the merchant from long ago. She couldnt believe her eyes. She knew they were from the land she visited for her wares. As she spies she hears them discuss searching for an inturder and thief and the merchandising was a cover for their mission. The young man had the same power aboit him ad the boy she knew and loved and one day when he was alone she sneaked up behind and pit a dagger to his throat

"Dont move." She said and he froze. "Who are you why are you in this land and where did you get these things." She demanded of him and he shivered as if he was doused in icewater.

"Marissa? Is that you?" He said identifying her. She felt rhe same ice cold feeling and she shivered keeping the dagger in place.

"How do you know my name?" Speak!" She demanded and he relaxed.

"Youre the thief? But how did you find that place?" He asks ingoring her question. She presses the dagger more into his throatcareful not to cut too deep

"I asked first" she said and he gulped.

"I know your name because you told it to me when we were children... you worked for my father." He said and she grew more suspicious. "You dont remember me do you."

"I remember one merchant who sold things like i sell now he was banished never to return so i ask again whya re you here?"

"You knkw that already. I assume youve been spying but ill tell you. Im looking for you. And a thief. I never kne wyou were the theif." He said and then a power rode in him and he rdagger was suddenly scraping against a barrier. She put it away before it got notched and cursed.

"You cant be..." she said slowly backing away. "You died... Auran...?" She asks and he nodded she broke down and he cauhht her as she fainted.

When she woke up she was in his tent and the old man was standing ove rher.

"Its her alright." He said

"We have to return her to her father." Auran said in a worried tone. "Of he discovers us with her we will be invaded and destroyed."

"If he discovers us back we will be invaded and destoryed. Who woumd have thought that she was the theif?" The old man retorted and he smiles.

"I wont go back" she said stubbornly and sat up. "Its a prison. He will force me to marry so i cna become queen and i wont go back."

"We know but we cant kist let you go our law commands we return you to our kand to face the king." The boy gkared at the ikd man for saying this and the old man shot a look at him to remain silent.

"To be toir prisoner?" She asks and he nodded.

"If we ket you go you would keep stealing from our land since you wont go back but if we take you back we will be invaded. No. The inky answer is to take you back with us and seal the portal again. "

"But this is my home!" She exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"What would yoi suggest?" The old man said and she bit he rlip

"Take me to yoir king im a princess he must have a son i will marry him and then i wont be stealing." She said bitterly and they laugh.

"As you wish bit be prepared for a surprise when you meet him. He is nkt a king yet but he is close to it." He winked at the younge rman and he glared.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Trapped by duty until the proper day Empty Re: Trapped by duty until the proper day

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:24 pm

"You make it sound like it;s a wrong doing. I know I won't go back...not to that man.." she hated how her father did things but he wouldn't listen to her. Not his own child.

"..Unless you have another way of explaining it..go ahead and say. For now..you are not really explaining anything.." he explains but she only looks down not wanting to go back.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Trapped by duty until the proper day Empty Re: Trapped by duty until the proper day

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:08 pm

"If hes not a king what is he?" She asks and the old man called him "A regent or a steward if you understand me". She did understand he was filling in for the king.

"Very well ill meet with him." She said and the old man smiles.

"Good we will leave when you are all packed up." He said and she needed to rest her head.

She began to think she was losing her freedom again but this was something she coukd do right? She had to get ready and when she recovered and relaxed she got up to pack.

The next morning she was waiting for them to finish packing. She suspected them of not telling the whole truth but they didnt lie. They both had power but they were hiding it so well she couldnt tell how much.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:08 pm

Of course she didn't say anything but waited for as long as she needed to get on moving.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Ince they got going she followed still silent sje gazed at the young man remembering their old friendship she had loved him deeply but he seemed to have changed. He couldnt talk to jer tje right way anynkre and ehen je tried to support her she became angry and sulked remaining silent. Je decide dit wa sbest not to talm to her and that caused him sadness.

They travel away form the oasis where they set up shop and headed towards the mystical oasis. It was a quiet journey and they didnt say much. Her head buzzed with curiosity to wjat sort of life he had but remembering sje had to marry a prince and not one she loved mad eher sad again.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:35 pm

She just remains silent walking along side them but Marissa only thinks of what she could do later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:47 pm

A fee days later theya reive at the mystical oasis a d to her surprise it wasnt visible. She feels the power of thetwo and it shimmers into sight in response to them. She follows them inside and ince again she was in the mysticla land she heard si much about.

Once inside she saw that the clothes of the two changed thwy were dressed in the finest of clothes dotted with gems and she looked down to see her own clothes had changed to something similar. They cobtinue down the path past the fursthest point she ever went and they were covered in trees woth leave sof emerald and trunks of gold.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:35 pm

She didn't say anything during this time but it leaves her wondering what is happening after some time. However, she only thinks about something else. Maybe it was something else now. They didn't say anything for a while but remained quiet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:48 pm

She noticed there were no birds or animals at all here. And the longer she stayed the weirder it was. Such oasis usuakky had sonething bit this mysticak olace had none. The palace was getting closer and night was fallong once more as they stop nect to a river.

She gasps in surprise never seeing such a river in he rlife. While the waters of the oasis near rhe entry point was water. This river was sapphires crested with diamonds all were sparkling in the fading light and she couldnt believe what she was seeing. Suddenly she realized that ebmverything was meade of some sort of treasure or valuable material she pulled a leaf and saw it was an emerald. The treetrunks didnt look like gold they were gold. She looked down and saw tha tthe dirt was in fact gold and silver dust.

She looked ar the two and suspicion crissed her face. If the wealth was so plentiful why did it matter if she had trinkets and rough or raw materials to sell. If only she had travelled furthee she would have discovered riches to satisfy any king or merchant.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:11 pm

She wasn't sure what is going on but she only wonders what else could be happening here. Maybe she was wrong. Or right. For now, she'll have to bear with it later on in some time. Maybe she will figure something else out in due time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:15 pm

The two mem stop at the ricer edge and set up camp. They used huge raw rubies and topaz to hold the flaps of their temts down as the line they strung between the trees supported the main fold. It was an old style tent and olenty of toom for thwm all.

"There is mo travelling at nigh" the ild mam said "if we try to the gem eaters and metal moles will surley devour us. They are rival species and go after any mlvement seeing it as a breech in teritory." She gulped amd nodded. Such a story had scared her and she huddles against her bags.

The young man was silent and brooding. As she stidued his face she was there was still alot of the boy she had fallen in love with behind the features she saw. He must have a hard life since their last meeting and slowly she grew to wish she jnew more aboit him before being married off to he prince of this strange land.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:55 pm

"......................"

"Either way, we should be fine over time." the old man spoke seeing her remaining quiet but that leaves Marissa remain thinking to herself. She did want to continue but it seems they will be stuck here for a little while. Maybe she was wrong or not.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:33 pm

There wer emetallic screaming noises all around them as the sky grew dark. It sounded like metal being ripped apart and the sound grated on her ears. He handed her ear covers to the disappointment of the old man who discovered that his coverings were missing. He put a figer to his lips singlaing that she shouldnt say that those wer ehis and he had a mischevious look about him.

She put them on and discovered they made all sound vanish and sweet silence was bliss.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:01 pm

She didn't know what to say about it but this only made her remain silent after some time. However, Marissa only remaines silent to herself looking down. She didn't say anything feeling his finger on her lips but she only remains quiet for some time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:35 pm

They all sleep and she woke uo as sulight filtered through a hole in the gems. She woke bathed in lihht that seemed to hug her. As she looked aeoind the other two wer syill sleeping and so deep it was silent as the grave.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:41 pm

"....." The feeling was nervwrecking but she keeps that to herself. Either way, she was unsure about some other things later on. Maybe in some time, she'll figure out what would happening now or at least what might happen. With a sigh, Marissa just relaxed to stretch her body from the sleep. Either way, that just means things will be annoying. She just hope she didn't have to go back home. She didn't want to. Not to her father who would have just locked her up again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:31 am

As she relqxed waiting for things to fet going she noticed that the ypunger merchant was dreaming. She leans over and watches his face. She finally got to see that old smile he used to have. It seemed when he was awake he didnt smile that much but in his sleep it was like he was looking at her. She remmebered more times together with him. Running from guards, making a decent profit, even snuggling close on cold nights she didnt want to return home on.

A long time went by before the shaft of light that woke her settled on his form. The light hugging him as well and he almost looked like a king. She could see a crown and regal robes until he woke up and shook the light off of him. He rubbed his eyes yawning and then looked around bleary eyed.

"He signaled to remove her ear coverings and when she did he wished her a good morning. "Good morning. I hope you had a god night." Was all the spund she hears except the rusyling of fabric over skin as they move.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:36 pm

"It was...fine. I slept fine." She looks to him while looking at the side now. She didn't want to sound too off but it was random during this part. He blinks hearing her words but gives a nod and a friendly smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:30 pm