Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The invasion from a local planet

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The invasion from a local planet Empty The invasion from a local planet

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:04 pm

There is one venusian on earth, for the moment. Reports of an unidetified alien loose on earth troubled the meta humans. Life was hard already with the goverment crackdown on superpowers and their uses. Its not illegal yet but most fovernments are leaning towards it. The venusian is a woman and even on venus she was special. Like a mwta himan foe himans. On top of her natural alien abilities (you still need to tel me a few) she was an accomolished pyrokinetic. Fire doesnt burn the same way on venus and was exceptionally rare thought impossible.

A single dark detective in a cave of flying rodents had found her. He was looking for recruits after the recent demolition of the JLA powerhouses including the krypton son. The creature responsible was killed in the battle but the void left by the loss of the post powerful hero has pulled them into a frenzy.

She was young barely a woman in her biology and she had her eye on a young rich man who had charmed her she was invited to his house and was waiting outside. She had no hint of the fact that the man was the dark detective and also knew what she was. His reason was a date and to ask if ahe would join the league.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The invasion from a local planet Empty Re: The invasion from a local planet

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:51 pm

ooc:What else did you wish to know?

bic:She stood near the door waiting for him to answer it but her hand lifts up to knock a couple times. Waiting for his response to answer the door or at least let her know he's at home. This place was indeed nice but she didn't say anything while waiting. "Hmmm, did he forget about me coming? Maybe I should try calling him again to let him know I'm here.." She reaches to get her cell again but stops, remembering she's called him about five times already.

Maybe he was annoyed with calling so it's not the right time. She did check the time but saw it's still not too late.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Ooc: Everything traits what she wants in a guy what she likes to be done to her. What she likes to do in her free time. What her job is what she thinks about good and evil. Her favorite outfits Those things. Hehe

Bic: an old butler admitted her into the dining room where Bruce waited for her he was striking and his gaze rake deer devilishly. He was analyzing her and gargling her ability. He went on to describe recent events and hoe the doomsday and son of krypton killed each other and the vaccine left by his absence has caused worldwide crime to rise. What do you think about these events?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:31 pm

ooc:Hmmmm she has a more calming relaxing traits, enjoying her time to herself even when it comes to helping her friends. What she likes in a guy is someone that's willing to love/spoil her as she would do the same. Hoping to show some positivity while being hard core. She's still sweet enough but it leaves her happy. She enjoys drinking ice cream milkshakes, sweets, home made foods. She enjoys pets being close or finding strays. Training when need be.

She does enjoy training, fighting, working with what she can, getting pampered by her love if she finds one. Her dream job is working as a bio-computer worker to structure the different species that roam the earth maybe. She finds good being more powerful than evil even though at times evil has tempted her due to her power. Her favorite outfits depends on her.

bic:"I don't know..it seems to make it a lot more curious on things. I could be wrong though.." she mutters thinking about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:23 pm

"Its all a precursor to something much worse. Have you ever heard of apokalips? " he asks her and the name sent a cold chill through her. Someone from such a place asked her to join and she flat out refused and was hunted all over Venus for a year before they were reassigned to something called 'new genesis'.

As she remembers she nodded and then was told the full story of the caped crusaders end and how the forces his presence warded away were taking interest in earth again. He told her about how if she helped when needed she would be set up anywhere she wished to be put on the road to what ever she wished as long as it was within legal limits.

He was serious. Desperately working to patch the void left in the wake of the terrible event. She thought about it and explained what she wanted and confirmed everything. Her school her choice her job her choice her life her choice and the form was drafted for her review. It was a formal contract and like a video game character sheet had questions about her mostly about her expertise and abilities but some were of a medical or deeply personal issue she would rather not answer but had to if she wanted to help.

The room stayed the same temperature even if the mood swung between a friendly date to business.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:56 pm

"So you agree with the terms here? I won't if you don't." She hears him ask after a few minutes during the talk but this leaves her thinking what he was going to ask her. Knowing the possible choice can lead to something else.

"Yeah; I agree to the terms......." She mutters. He raised an eye brow seeing her eyes shifting to the floor. She seems to be alright with the terms but maybe speaking of apokalips upsetted her? No, she knew the thoughts so maybe it's something else?

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:31 pm

They finished their date with dinner and he gave her a tour of the mansion including the cave. She saw his computer had a face her heart memorized. He was underwater but what caught her attention was the look in his eye. Fierce caring and steadfast. She with her abilities quickly noted every detail she beheld and it was easy for her to pick up information.

She had never known of anyone except the league to ever set foot in the cave and now here she was staring at the trophies evidence projects computer and hardware of the dark knight. She almost couldn't believe it. Her eyes went to the screen again and she mentioned the Atlanta she saw.

"He is half and I picked him to be your starting partner. Your abilities oppose each other but I'm confident you both will adapt and rise to the challenge. The mission Is simple help wherever you can don't do anything reckless unless there is no time and above all make sure you call for back up before engaging overwhelming odds." He was still giving her the rundown on what is expected.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:38 pm

"Yes; if course..." She mutters to him as he nods.

"Good good. Now, I'll be sure everything will be just fine with him and you working together." he said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:16 pm

So tell me what do you think of things so far? I'm guessing you want to start looking into your partner or we can go for a spin and I can see what you can do." She was taken Aback was he really asking if she would go on a patrol with him in his turf?

She thought about it and shivered in delight. Her favorite masked vigilante just asked if she wanted to test her skills. This was too good to pass up and maybe she can show off her abilities.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 pm

"R..really? It's alright for me to tag along with you during patrol? I would be honored if I could go with you.." She smiled sweetly to him, noticing his expression showing a laugh and relaxed expression. However, she'll show off what she can really do during that time and tell him that she's a lot more than she appears to be.

"Alright then; it's settled. Lets go and get ready for patrol tonight. I can't wait to see what you are capable of." Wit ha nod, she was ready to go and to prove herself on that. They headed on out hours later ready to go. She was excited about this but couldn't wait to show off what she can do.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:29 pm

it turned out to be alot of waiting as he watches da suspect in the case he was working on. Sometimes he would have to stop a fight he explained but not as often as the news says. She nodded hearing him explain as they drive to the location in his mobile. It was quiet just how she liked it. Then a fight broke out and it turned bad making the signal being sent I to the sky. They rush to the scene and she was finally going to show him what she could do and she could see how he moves first hand.

He moved like an untouchable chess piece on a board. Taking out others as if he knew where they were going to be but there were alot and some had powers. That didn't stop her vigilante.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:29 pm

She gasped seeing his speed but it leaves her speechless. How could someone move so fast like that? She wasn't sure how but it was really amazing. Seeing him take out each enemy back and forth, left and right. He simply was amazing. In a while, she saw him finishing up with fighting off the other bad guys.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:14 pm

"You wanted to come along so pull you're weigt." He said as he landed on a villain behind her. She jumped seeing him jump and losing track of him before he landed and that spurred her into action. She wasn't just a bystander she was a venusian and she was a fighter.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:25 pm

"Ah! Right sorry sir! "She said in a squeak seeing that but looks around seeing more showing up about to attack him but she held her hand to fire some fire towards them as it hits them right in the chest away. A few did try close combat with her as she blocks and hits them or kicks them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:08 pm