Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 25 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:19 pm

"Hey, Hoshi? Do you think we will be alright out here due to the night and all? I mean, I get we will get to our destination later on. However, I guess we will figure it out later." she said running by him but Hoshi only remained silent looking ahead.

"I'm sure we will but it's nothing too bad. As many things are not out at this time of night. We should be alright. Lets hurry on along. We still have a long way ahead of us." he said while Hiraki nods following Hoshi down the path of the desert. At least he was way better but she will keep a close eye on him just in case.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning - Page 25 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z: The new beginning

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:03 am

After they traveled long enough fir the new moon to shine in the sky direftky overhead he started panting and slowed down. She matched his pace and looked concerned as he stopped and panted. She stopped beside him and went to his side.

"Okay i need a break. This wound is slowing me down i haye it." He said roughly between pants.

"Good for you ill keep watch i dont like it out here. Never know what will come up on us"

He sat down in the sand and stretched out to relax and rest. Catching his breath he started to meditate on the journey ahead and stretch his feelings out to sense the energy of his surroundings. Melli sat and watched him alittle worried but relieved he wasnt pushing himself too hard. Hearing hus breathing clm down relaxed her and she started to keep looking ojt for anything.

"Nothing for miles. And nothjng as far as i can sense in our path unless theres strong people hiding their power like us." He said slowly and calmly.

"How far away can you sense energy?" Hiraki asks as she pulled her knees up to her chin.

"Not sure. Maybe... back to the mountain and halfway between it and the town id say from here" he said in the same calm tone his breathing was regular now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:47 pm

"Huh, that is far but maybe that shows us we need to be sure to keep our guard up and eyes open. You never know like you said." Hiraki explained this to him but Hoshi just sighed looking ahead to wonder what he should do or what they will do after getting closer to somewhere. He still keeps his eyes shut trying to relax but he then looks to Hiraki, hoping that she's alright even out here. She didn't seem to be too bad so that did his heart good.

"Do you think we'll get to the next town real soon before the sun comes out Hoshi? I don't want to walk in the burning sand. I heard it's not safe for anyone to be out here during the sun and moon. That or it's just me." she said.

"It's not you and it's true. The sun's heat plays tricks on people while the moon brings down a cold force. For now, lets just rest here then move on the lest location here.

"Alright, Hoshi. Second, I may need to apply new ones and make sure it's not opened or anything.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:53 am

He reaches absentmindedly amd fingers a bandage. "Okay then if you must go-ahead " his hand fell back to the sandy desert floor as he relaxed he figured it would be okay to stay still a bit longer and he could rest more that way
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Hiraki shook her head seeing that but knowing Hoshi, he hated staying still for a long period of time. Might as well make this as fast as possible but still being careful. Taking the bandages, she begins to undo the dirty old ones and checking his wounds. They have healed a bit better but seems red due to irritation. She reaches into her bag for something and takes out some jar with ointment in it. She then goes ahead and started to apply it on him to make sure it stays fresh and healed after a while.

She did feel him squirm a little bit after that but she made sure he kept still while she worked. Just to be safe. In a few minutes, she got the new bandages wrapped up on him and made sure they were tight without undoing themselves.

"There you go, Hoshi." she said putting the extra bandages away.

"That's much better. Thanks Hiraki." he said smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 am

"You know? I never really had to worry about getting hurt like this before. Maybe..maybe this time I bit off more than I could chew. That mountain was endless like pushing against the full force of the earth. I wouldn't be surprised if I gain some of the power it demonstration after I finish healing. And if I were to build up my energy pressure I could eventually deliver a blow that would stop the immense power I felt when the mountain went off." he seemed to mutter it to himself and she took note.

Her experience translated it to compressing the energy and putting a cap on it while forcing the energy against the cap until the energy grew unstable and couldn't be contained anymore. For a m9ment she thought it resembled the self destruction technique.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:00 pm

"Either way, we can fix on something later on." Hiraki said gently to him but Hoshi only remained silent. He was thinking about it for a few times which got him wondering about other things. With the whole volcano event and the enemies that has already tried attacking them, including his father is only looking worried. This made her more curious about things and what got him thinking about over doing it. True, he has over did it but for his own reasons so maybe this can be fixed.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:35 am

As they continue their quick pace he was getting faster than before and she saw he wasnt straining as much. On the horizon the sun slowly began to rise. Ray light first purple then blue then red and orange and soon rhey saw the yellow light if the sun begin to strerch across the desert and chase the darkness away. They keep moving as the temperature and the sun rise higher.

It was mid morning when hoshi stopped and set up the house. Once inside he went to the fridge amd pulled some leftovers out to heat up and eat. Hiraki went to shower and change for bed. She made it cold to dight a small urge she had from a combination of running and seeing hoshi run. It didnt last long under the cold waters and when she changed she sat down to eat her own. Hoshi was lightly snoring slumped on the table next to his dirty plate. His face was at peace while he slept and his breathing was light and easy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:50 pm

She blinks seeing this but that only made her wonder if he was alright. Knowing their journey just gets longer and longer after a while. However, Hiraki wasn't complaining about it since he was both tired and hungry to be sleeping like that. She only sighs to go back to eating her food, showing a light smile on her face to enjoy the left overs. For now, they had time to rest and recover before the next night fall. When Hiraki was done eating, she takes his plate and her own and cleans them. She then goes ahead to put them away and goes to get ready for her nap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 am

He woke up in his bed with her hugging him. Her pajamas were soft and comfortable against his bare skin. Realizing he was almost naked enbarrassed him but then he realized that he had been at the table eating before waking up. He tested his wounds. They were doing better she had changed the bandages and he could still feel fresh ointment on the lighter burns. She must have woken up and changed his bandages then laid down next to him to nap again. At least thats what he thought be coukdnt be sure since he had been sleeping like a rock.

As the arm near her move she let out a sleepy groan "mmmm not yet you're comfy." Her sleepy voice was cute he had to admit and he checked the time on a clock on the wall. She was right not to get up now. The sun wasnt started setting and it was currently the hottest part of the day. He listened yo her sleeping breaths and slowly strokes her hair. She blushed in her sleep and snuggles closer to him. He stayed still stroking her hair and face until the sun had gone down.

She felt him blow on her ear and she slapped it waking herself up. "Mmm not funny" she said ignoring his slight giggle. "Cmon hiraki we need to keep going the sun set a while ago and its cooling off outside." She nodded and got up pulling her hair behind her ears as she stood up to change in the next room.

"Hoshi you didnt do anything to me while i was sleeping right? I wouldnt want to miss the fun." He smiled and stood up to get dressed.

"Only less than you did to me. Thanks for all your help i might not like them but i know the bandages are helping and i know you changed them while i was sleeping." He left out her undressing him but pulled on his shoes getti g ready to go. She came out of the other room dressed and ready to leave while he was preparing the house to be capsulized.

He pushed the button and the house shrank into the capsule. Putting it in his bag they both took off at high speed still heading to the sea.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:40 pm

Hoshi and Hiraki made perfect time during this they hope they will get to their destination real soon. Going through the desert wasn't too bad. However, it's a long journey. Hiraki made sure the bandages wouldn't get loose on him but they should be alright after some time thanks to that but sees Hoshi only running off at the same rapid pace like she was. The sun still was down during this night so this sort of travel was alright and soothing. No hot sun beating down on them and they wouldn't be worrying about trying to stay cool.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:40 am

It wasbt ling before they begin to see patches of plants grasses shrubbery and even a few trees scattered sparsley. The desert was ending and the sea was hust past the mountains ahead of them. Neither could see yhe mountains yet vut it was getting closer to dawn and the shadows were superimposed on the skyline as the faintest light begins to bloom
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:01 pm

"Seems we made out from the desert, Hoshi. Do you think were getting closer to our destination?" she asked seeing him look around this new location. It's not too bad and at least some shade was seen around. It's almost like a hidden island.

"I think we should be alright from all that. However, it seems the sun is going to rise soon." he said while Hiraki nods to agree. Even if their is some shade in this location, they should still not travel during hot days but maybe it's alright to keep going.

"We shouldn't over do it alright, Hiraki?" he said.

"I know.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:14 am

As they ran trees were clustered together and more grasses and plants of varying types were flashing past. The sun started to rise and it wasnt as harsh for them now. The blanket of green stretched out beneath them and the mountains loomed in the distance some 30 miles away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:21 am

"Wow, this place is so pretty. It's a lot better than being in the desert for a long time. I'm glad to see such a green like location." she said happy while Hoshi nods as they kept walking or moving forward since they wanted to find a location to set up their home once more. So far, it's only not bad but their was a few water falls near by and it seems to be fresh spring water. Hoshi and Hiraki blinks while looking at one another that they kept going till they stop for a second to see the up close water fall.

"How pretty..." she said smiling.

"True that.." she said. "So shall we go ahead and set up here or keep going a little while?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:30 am

He yawned and nodded before setting up the capsule house. He didnt go inside with her but sat down by yhe falls and lay stretched out on a rock. Hiraki had been craving him and restraining herself because of his wounds. They were getting better faster than she had expected and she looked out the window looking at him as he lay still. He wasnt acting normal to her eyes. It seemed like he was actually trying to get better and rest. She wonders why then some inspiration told her he cared about her feelings and he knew she would be hurt if he made things worse.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:20 pm

She did feel a bit happier that he was taking his healing more seriously now without pushing himself. However, Hiraki didn't want him to over do it to the point of him getting sick again or worse. With a smile, she was just happy to see him doing alright for himself now. He was her everything and she deeply loved him. She just hopes to get stronger in the future so she can keep him safe like he has with her. Hiraki turns away to get some snacks and lets him be by himself for a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:04 am

The soothing waters wash over him and he peels off his clothes and bandages. Resting in the water seemed to ease a lot of the itching from the healing process and fortunately for him the water was clean and clear. After awhile he went inside the house to discover he had been relaxing for several hours and Hiraki was napping away to a plate of half eaten snacks. He chuckles a bit and went to redress his wounds. As he looked at them he noticed they were nearly healed. Normally he didn't heal this fast but something about Hiraki seemed to speed up the process. He began to think maybe that was why she was tired.

As he pulled the last wrap into a knot Hiraki suddenly stumbled into the bathroom.  She saw him in fresh new bandages and not much else and she blushed and turned away behind the wall. "S-sorry i didn't know you came in yet d-did you rest well?" She cleared her throat not moving. Why did he have to be practically naked at a time like this?

"Yes I did and longer than I expected." He replied and pulled on a pair of pants he had pit in a drawer in case one of them walked in on the other. "Hey Hiraki, do you have healing powers?" He asks calmly like nothing had happened
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:25 pm

"Huh? Healing powers?" she asked not understanding the question but Hoshi wonders if she did or didn't get what he was trying to ask of her. "Hmmmm, how can I explain this better to you? You know, being able to heal someone else from their wounds and stuff from serious injury. I noticed my own wounds have healed a lot faster than normal and I wondered if it's because of you and healing powers you might possess. Though, I could be wrong if that's the case?" he said but she blinks thinking about his words then looks to the side, not sure how to answer.

Hoshi hopes he didn't ask too many question even if it's just one about it. He's just really curious about it and if she did. Having such a thing is very amazing and he's never heard of others having that power. Even if she was born here in the world of humans, could their be more to her story he didn't understand yet?

"So..do you Hiraki?" he asked a second time to her. All she did was sigh and shut her eyes with a hidden yawn that was shown in view to him.

"How did you even guess I did? I figure no one else would know about it." she said with arms crossed to Hoshi' shocked face. So he was right; she did have healing powers?! But how though?

"You have to tell me just how? How could you get such powers Hiraki and never told me?" he asked.

"Because no ones asked before. Second, I got this from an older master that passed years ago from now. He's taught me about the power of healing but in his own ways unlike now. *Looks down* He told me that this power will come in handy just in case so he told me to use it wisely which I have. I used my power to help heal you faster even if it makes me more tired when I do thanks to the energy it takes from my body." she explains while Hoshi blinks still listening to her.

"That's..that's pretty amazing, Hiraki. I had no idea you could do such an ability." He said with her shrugging her shoulders.

"It's fine but again, no one else knows unless they noticed they healed quickly but still guesses it's from rest. Or that they want answers to what was going on." she said.

"Hmmm, that makes sense." he said rubbing his chin before Hiraki smiled to stir her cup of tea then looks to Hoshi. "Their was another reason is because I don't want you to get badly hurt as before. I use my powers to heal you an help you in secret so you don't feel my energy. Almost like a guardian angle." she said.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:21 am

He kisses her cheek and smiles. "I guess i owe you then." It was a small gesture but it made her smile and blush he decided to put the journey on hold until he recovered. He hoped that stopping for a day or two to let her rest would help her out.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:15 pm

"Hmm? But Hoshi, I thought you wanted to keep going so we can get to where you wish to be. You don't have to stop because of me." Hiraki said about to stand up but he shook his head to have her remain seated in the chair. She looks at him really confused but this made her more silent and confused.

"I know and I guess all the worry, the training, travel, and me getting hurt got you more tired than me. I had no idea I did that to you that it only remained silent. "I never had no idea that you did all that for me with trying to heal me all this time. I bet you even healed me back then when I was trying to help that town and when I got in that battle with my father.." he said.

"Well, I have to be useful don't I? I mean, I don't mind at all because I want to be able to help you as best to my ability." she said looking down at the table while seeing her drink still in the cup. "I wanted to be sure we were alright so it's nothing else right? Or I hope not?" she said.

"No no, you mean it well. I just wish I can say sorry for-" she stops him with two fingers showing a smile.

"It's alright. Now, if we hurry we can go and started heading off after some time to rest. That way you can get back to your training."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:27 am

We and our" he said amd she raised an eyebrow. "We meed to get back to our training." He said seeing her questioning look. She nodded and he sat down to eat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:20 pm

"Besides, it's not fun if I just train by myself. You're just as powerful and strong as me, Hiraki and I wouldn't want to see you grow weak or anything. That's why I said we will work together in training and throughout in order to become better and more powerful." Hoshi said eating a little but Hiraki looks at her food, thinking about what he was saying.

"So, did that mean I wasn't in the way of our training way back? Or something?" she asked.

"Huh? Of course you were not in the way. What make you think you.." He stops speaking when thinking about it. Knowing how Hiraki would worry about him and her giving it her all when fighting. She wanted to become strong yes but she didn't want to lose him in something too dangerous. Even when they saved that town. Hoshi had the feeling she wanted him safe and nothing else which had her maybe training by herself in some way?

"Hey, Hiraki?"

"Yes?" she looks up to him.

"I'm sorry if I worried you but don't worry..everything will be alright. I know It will and me too. I wouldn't do something to cause you to freak out. I get I can do some weird dangerous things but trust me...I won't do it to make you feel more afraid and worried about me. Knowing me, I want us both to reach higher places to become that strong. I know that and you do too." he said.

"I know...I guess I want to be sure I'm doing everything in my power to help you." she said.

"But you are...Trust me Hiraki." he said touching the top of her hand that made her lightly blush. She looks down at it for a second then away smiling. He really did care in his own way which made her happy. Hoshi wants her to be happy but safe due to the time she's healed him in a quick way. He's greatful for her help.

"Anyway, lets just get stronger okay Hiraki?" he said to see her look and nod.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:55 am

As he promised they stayed there by the river for a few days to let her rest. He hadnt forgotten that they were going to the ocean to swim to the next continent that was between them and papaya island the site of the tournament. It was still a year away and he knew they would make it with plenty of time to spare.

He hoped she would see this journey as a training opportunity and it would make her stronger than he was so he could have a challenge when they fought in the tournament.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:58 am

Of course she was taking that time to rest but when she was alright, Hiraki will get back to training with Hoshi. She wanted to see if she got stronger then he will be even stronger. She couldn't let him beat her even if this was to show it's good to train with someone to trust. They still remained at the river eating a light lunch but after, he was resting a little with her till they were sure they could train and still travel to the next contest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am