Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

An imaginary friend

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

An imaginary friend Empty An imaginary friend

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:24 am

Brandon maboroshi was a failed experiment. The collected sum of my knowledge and the outlet for my misery anger sex drive and power lust. He was supposed to be the new big thing. In my heart i knew what i was doing. I was trying to bring my character my imaginary friend to life. I failed. I withdrew and i festered all the while pouring all my ming into perfecting him. When i started he had 16 different types of monster and alien mixed in i couldnt even get his story straight i never wrote it down except in vuberable internet settings.

I loved him i am ashamed to say i worshipped him. One day in a fit of anxiety my heart told me i was living a fantasy and that life wouldnt be what i wanted. So i started adding my imagination to the war in my heart he became the outlet for my failures i beleived h3 was real until high school when i broke my heart to tell him and everyone in my head they werent real and i was going crazy.

Then i met nicole greco she hated brandon knkwing what he was and i never let him go. I caused my friends to suffer trying to keep him around. Smoked marijuana to cut out my bad thoughts bu5 that only made them louder. And brandon who was always a monster to me became evil.

After i cut him off brandon changed. He became violent and agressive and it was spilling out onto me. I was getting wirse and wirse as mu own anger at the way people eun the world grew until i believed i was Brandon. Then i met melissa. And she had melli. In my head it was after his life had cone to its end and he met melli. He was hit by love and for a time became good and loving. Then the monster xame back and poluted my beautiful friends mind and poisoned her.

So now in loving memory of Brandon maboroshi i put him to rest. I feared he was a demon and that was always a part of him. He was no angel. I was not good to keep him as long as i did.

Im deeply ashamed for my selfishness in uprooting our garden after chastizing melissa for doing the same. The stories i shared helped me find some control in a life where i was trapped. I never had to work so hard to get to know people. I never had to try. Brandin was good while he was young while i was young. As i grew i learned how wrong i was and felt a terrible fear that fear drive me to hurt eveyone and make me alone. Fear of growing up.

To Melissa. I am hurting from what i did to you i am hurting frim what i did to mellina mellina deserves to live brandon's story beeds to end. So i can truly be an adult. And not leave him open to hurt anyone else. To that end i tell you hus secret. Magic lightening to his head inside of his own attack. His attack will hurt him the lightening and magic will destroy his brain. And keep him from healing.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:58 am