Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed May 29, 2024 8:17 am

His throbbing length rubs hard against her dripping hungry folds even as her weight nearly pushes it inside. Her grinding hips only make her want it more and more that she felt it stand up hard and thick. It called to her and she hears her pissy demanding she push it inside since he was waiting and watching her in her heat.

He truly enjoyed what he saw and wanted more from her. She looked so hungry and needy it was just too cute. He watched as she grinds herself on him panting and whining as she wanted it more and more only to have him wait and keep her waiting and wanting it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Jun 11, 2024 2:38 pm

She looks flushed but seeing him like this got her shaking. Even now, she was wet from this while shivering softly. He sees her looking dazed now and yet, this got her more excited that she was spreading her legs for him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:29 pm

As her legs spread wider her grinding got more intense like she was begging for him without words. He felt that and thrusts inside hard and deep just as she wanted. She cries out feeling him suddenly push inside her hungry wet folds and stretch her walls to fit him inside. He throbbed as she panted and keeps moving her hips now letting out pants of heated pleasure as her hips push his cock all the way inside.

Her heated insides felt too good to his hungry cock and it throbbed inside of her hard and thick just hiw she liked it. Her grinding hips circle around it stretching her out more and making her feel even more pleasure. He groans as she slowly savors him inside her as long as she can.

Then his hips thrust hard lifting her up after he was all the way inside then he starts heavy deep thrusts. He loved to see her like this and wanted to see and hear more. His hands reach to hold her waist gently as she grinds harder
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:52 pm

She cries out loudly but this made her shiver, her hips just still slamming down feeling him still stretching her out. He felt too good but it was already breaking her. He panted seeing her tightening around him that he keeps her down while she keeps grinding against his body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:34 pm

Her movements were hot and intense making him swell larger inside her. If he let up his grip for a second her hips start to bounce as she felt more of him inside. He let her move her own way after feeling her tighten up.

"S-so tight it's like it's brand new" he said panting a bit as he throbbed thicker inside. "It's like you're so tight I'm breaking you" he said panting hard as her moans get louder. He was so deep nothing mattered anymore except feeling more heat. Both of them felt like this as she moves herself to feel even more pleasure. He hisses and groans as his pleasure spiked.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:41 am

She whines hearing this but she only keeps tightening up but he didn't mind it. She felt way too good and he was already bucking his hips wanting to feel more. Even when she was panting heavily, she keeps pushing her hips back against him wanting more.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:48 am

He couldn't think. He couldn't speak. Her efforts were making it impossible to think of anything but giving her all he had to give her. He was throbbing and getting harder. Hard enough that even as tight as she was squeezing he was forcing her grip wider as his strength forces her tight grip wide open. He was breaking her!

She cries out with raw lust as her hips slam harder on his cock. he was giving her exactly what she asked for as he groans from how good her thrusts felt to him. He was going mad with desire and it was making his thrusts sting her as her grip slips and he slips out of her with a wet pop. She cums hard with a short cry as her hips spasm and her pussy squirts on his cock making a mess.

Her hips grind against his cock twice before he slammed inside once more feeling her just as tight wetter and more sensitive than before his thrusts sting her more as her hips slam harder than before. She was squeezing tighter and pushing her hips harder as a line of drool runs down her chin. It felt too good and she even felt like her eyes and tongue would pop out.

Her hair and the turn of her neck hide her face from him as how moans get louder and her tongue hang out as he keeps trying to break her and make her keep cumming. He loved how good it felt and she felt him throbbing worse even as he groans thrusting more. He was boiling inside and his brain was on fire as heavy slurping noises reach them. Her pussy was trying hard to keep him inside and he was making her body sound so dirty the sound seemed to be teasing her while it made him want to mess her up even more.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 03, 2024 10:15 pm

Even now, his mind was slipping just wishing to keep giving more pleasure to her. Seeing how dazed, heated, aroused, and wet she was just got him turned on even hotter again. He even winced feeling her really tighten around him and suck his cock in deep. He twitched to hug her tighter as he feels her pussy just so good around him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:25 am

The wet sloppy noises got louder and his ground got hotter to her ears as he pulled hard and pushes harder. He was seriously trying to break her and his grip on her was getting as tight as her pussy was squeezing his cock. It was too good and he still wasn't thinking as raw instinct had taken him over. His hips crash harder as his claws grip tighter raking her skin as his grip slips and he replaces his hands where they were holding her.

The scent of her blood filled the air driving his hips wilder and making him swell thicker inside her her deepest spot was being penetrated and pounded harder than before as his panting breaths hit her neck. Sharp points scrap her neck as his fangs lengthen and press against her neck.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:57 pm

She didn't expect him to be this rough with her, knowing the room was filled with the scent of her blood. Seems he liked it and this got Hana shivering excited hoping to give him more. Even whimpering when the scraping of his fangs were felt on her neck. She feels he might wanna feed from her but she sees him panting about to do just that.

That's when she stops him to see that Ken wonders what was wrong only for him to look at her. "Hana..what's wrong. Why did-" that's when he felt it. Sharp like needles bit into his shoulder and neck as Hana was starting to feed from him while heavily slurping against his neck. He groans gripping her hips feeling her hot tongue against his neck while her fangs still were in him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 2:55 am

His blood pours out as she laps it up the rich heavy flavor his fangs glint as he groans out and she felt him swell larger from the pleasure he felt from her bite. His blood was dripping down her throat as she slurped ot up and took what she pleased. It was so good just what she needed and she grew more aroused feasting the pleasure he felt and his desire for her pleasure.

He wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted. What she needed as well. His blood flows as she took it and he swelled more and more as he grew more aroused. Her eyes glow with her bloodlust and her hunger for his pleasure as she feeds deeply on the sensations they give each other.

As his blood flows into her, thoughts come with it. He was thinking about how hot she was to his perception. Her form pressing close bucking on his cock. Her fangs in his neck like the creature she had become. She was always so scared before but now he was proud of her that she could feed from him on her own choosing. He loved her. His thoughts were more about his liver for her and she drinks deeper feeling his love for her.

She didn't know he felt so deeply for her and it only made her more hungry for more of his love. His hands pull her hips down on his thrusts and he keeps his head still so she can feed as much as she wants.

"So good. You feel so good. I am so happy you are feeding my love." He told her as she purrs as more blood flows. She sucked hard licking more of his blood and slurping more. The vibrations of her slurping tickle his sensitive neck as her venom spread making him more sensitive and more aroused as he let her take her fill. "Why don't you use me for your desire my love? I would be very happy if you did this is amazing" he said to her hoping to encourage her to do as she please.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:32 am

She heard this but slowly pulls her fangs back, her lips coated in his blood while panting. Her mind was still a buzz thanks to his delicious blood but Hana only licks against it while purring even louder. This made Ken pet her head wanting her to still keep going but his blood will come back twice as fast.

"U..us.....use.......m..mo...re..."

"Yes, I want you to use me to fill your need of pleasure. i know you can knowing how much you seem to love my blood. Your still lapping it up." he said but she only keeps doing that while feeling his hips slowly stop to let her feel him inside of her.

"Let your desires free my dear. It's alright. We have all night...till you feel happy and full. Don't you want to?" he teased but she shook in his arms. Even lapping up more of his delicious blood.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:19 am

Her hips move when his stop and his blood flows more she loved how it tasted and inside her body it burned with her pleasure. Her venom was in his body and it made him throb worse inside her as her own hips move only a little while she focused on his blood why did his hips stop? She didn't know but he throbbed thicker inside her swelling as more blood filled his body.

He had too much blood now and it made him even bigger inside her. She drank more of his blood and felt his dark power inside of his blood entering her body and making her desires even stronger. "You might want to hurry love. If you don't use me while you feed I might push you away. "

It was a tease he wasn't serious he hope she thought he was to motivate her to use him as she pleased.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:32 pm

She hisses in pleasure not wanting that, grinding her hips down while making sure he couldn't push her off. She even licked against his neck tasting more blood that she slowly sits up. Her eyes glowed while licking her fangs. Her pussy felt wet and ached but she still remains tight only to grind into his lap hard.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:54 pm

He groans out feeling her grinding and guessed she was punishing him for his tease. He throbbed deep inside her even as she gripped him tight. He felt her ache he felt her hunger for more and his fangs were shining in the light. Her glowing eyes captured his gaze and he couldn't look away. Her aching was getting worse feeling his gaze on her a d she felt how bad he wanted her to be happy. He didn't mean to say the wrong thing and she keeps him inside her. He began to think she wanted him to take action but u less she told him to he was going to enjoy anything she did to him. He loved her dearly and her pain was his.

As she looked into his eyes she felt his burning need for her and her grinding hips push harder. She could feel his intentions now and knew he was trying g to be good for her. She knew he felt her push g down harder wanting him to stay inside her and keep giving her more and more even as he started to rock his hips grinding back against her movements.

He was loving his close she was and how deep she was taking him. She presses more against him panting g hard in his ear. "Not nice to tease about that. I don't want you to push away I want you to push deeper give me more" She said in his ear even as her hips lift a little to slam down. She loved to feel her womb hit like that and the scent and taste of his blood was only arousing her and making her want more of his blood. She could taste his pleasure and didn't realize she made him feel so good.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 21, 2024 6:32 pm

Looking to him, she only whines again wanting to feel the pleasure burning through her. However, this got her more and more aroused only to whimper again. In a way, she just keeps moving her hips while nibbling at his neck again while not letting him up. She wouldn't let him go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:33 pm

She kept it up for a very long time getting wetter all the while. Her pussy was making a wet sloppy mess of his cock and he didn't care. He was feeling too good to see her and feel her doing as she wished. He felt her biting him and felt her hunger and desire even if she broke the skin or not. Her whines were especially hot to his ear and feeling her breath on his neck and ear was just amazing.

Everything about her was amazing and he throbbed thicker and larger inside her as she continued to use him for her needs. He pulled her even closer hugging her tight her grinding got worse and it was clear he was staying still to keep her as close as he could. She was holding on extremely tight and he loved that. He wanted that. She made him feel so good ot was hard to stay still.

He guessed if he moved his hips back to giv3 her a thrust she would stop him. He solved this by grinding harder and rubbing her everywhere he could reach. His fangs were out and dripping his venom but he keeps them to himself as she was busy playing with his neck. He loved to feel her affections anywhere and his neck was sensitive from her constant affection. She felt him shivering in pleasure and gasping when she bites hard and moans against this neck.

She could do anything she wanted he was hers and under her power as she had her fun. His claws were careful to avoid scratching her but it was getting harder as his mind was slowly getting clouded by how badly he wanted to give her more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:51 pm

"T..that's not f..f..f.air. I was going t..to...." she twitched from another heated hot lick inside and against her folds. It was like her body ached and wished to feel him break her. She even moans again to grip more of his fur again grinding her hips to his heated growling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 25, 2024 4:05 am

He felt her wetness and pushed harder feeling like she was lost to her pleasure and lost track. He smiles and kicks her harder teasing her clit as she tries to finish her idea.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:47 pm

She twitched to feel this but he was still licking and kissing what he could as she whines arching her back. However, she was shaking feeling more of her arousal running down and onto that wicked tongue of his.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:43 am

His tongue pushes harder and he pushes his fingers inside her spreading her wide and rubbing hard. He made sure to tease her worse making her want his cock again only to give her more of his tongue.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:45 am

Feeling this only made her arch off the bed by her back, clawing at the sheets that he feels her cumming by mistake. He groans tasting it. She was cumming over and over again and he only feels her tightening around his tongue. He didn't let her hips go but only savors the feeling that she shivers with a hiss of that tongue.

'Such a mess. She came so much she's still too out of it to notice.' he thought while thrusting the tongue deeper into her that he heard her whimpering again. He looks up at her with glowing eyes but sees her panting catching her breath. She came hard even when his tongue keeps pleasuring her. Seeing her this out of it was exciting that he was already growing hard wanting to ravish her again and again. Though, he sees her drooling gripping the pillow as he was taking his time doing just that.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:43 am

You wouldn't cum like this for my cock but you do for my fingers and tongue I guess I pulled out too soon" he said smiling as he presses his lips against her folds and slurps noisily. He hears her cry out as he showed no mercy and continues to pleasure her rougher watching her every second and enjoying that he sees.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:46 pm

She squirms wanting more but she wanted to break on his cock again. However, he keeps her still not letting her move nor leave. He was not done with her but this was just as good seeing how weak she got when doing so.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:07 pm

When she was weak she cries out feeling limps wrapping around her arms legs waist and breasts. The were slow snaking around her as she moans and cries out from his thrusts that wouldn't stop. Wrapping her up they rub hard making her burn worse with pleasure as her hands were forced behind her back and pulling to arch her back as her legs were pulled wide open unable to close.

He watched as her legs were pulled open as far as they could go and quiver. Her pussy dripped hungrily opening and closing in need before he pushes his cock up against her folds teasing her with the tip them slamming inside. She cries out and her breasts were tugged then coiled around as her nipples were teased by the tips of the limbs. He wasn't showing any mercy as his powers swell the limbs making them stronger. One pushes into her mouth while she moans and she felt the heated dripping down her throat as it fucked her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:28 am