Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Two become one. - Page 10 Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:01 pm

All Resha did was keep him close against her body that Breka only groans pushing his body against her own. He wanted to become closer with Resha that he started grinding into her lap while she whines feeling him being close and holding her like this.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:51 pm

He pushes ahrder and faster as she takes him wanting all he could give her. Their live grew more and more even as shw cries oit unable to resteain her voice or her need for his love anymore. Restraint was meaningless now they were one and he groans out thinking the same thing and giving her more. Hjs thrustswwre harder darker, filled with his passion and devotion to her and her happiness. She accepted and ttied to take his pain and darkenss away. Her love destroye dhis evil as his did for her and she throws herself wholly into him as he gave everything he had to her.

The force shone to any as a star when they were like this. As if life was growing and spreading. Cuaght up in the force and eachither they lose it comoletely as the full power of all things flows through them the temple the planet the system the galaxy and then with a burst of release it was over..

Panting they seperate and fall limp. She keeps her legs together keeping his load inside and he was hanging limp between his kegs completely spent. The first rays of a whole new day hit them and they look at eachithe rhikding hands. Sweat gleamed on thwir bodies and she kisses his hand.

"Brekka... that was... amazing... whwn we are together i feel loke we can do anything" shw said before kissing his fingers one by one.

"Resha... i think... maybe we that is ti say our bond... is made aware to every force sensitive... i would go so far as to say that what we felt was everything everywhere flowing through us... as if we were.. " he stopedd and she continued.

"As if we were united with the whole universe" she said and he nodded. "Mmmm thats what its like when im with you. And i always need you close."

" i feel yhw same. Liek if we are seperate something bad always happens to one of us yo test the other."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:25 am

"Don't let it make you think so negative my love Breka. I know even if the force works in so many ways, we will be alright. I just know it. Knowing the possible outcome only makes it feel more exciting now. I really know that because you mean everything to me." she said smiling happy to him that it left her feeling more close. She only feels closer to him now that she begins seeing Breka leaning in closer to kiss her forehead.

"I know....I guess the force knows more than we do...that explains us growing each time."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:13 pm

She blished and they kiss deeply once more. She pulled back first. Oh she was content to stay there and love him but they had duties and responsibilities. She dressed first slowly so he coukd watch and he dresed after her. He let her watch him and burned hot as her gazed raked his body approvingly.

The holocom fizzled and came to life and their conmander saluted them. "Generals the sith are massing a fleet to strike. Their forced easiky outnumber us 5 to 1." He was worried and resha knew what to say.

"Commander tell your men they have to fight. The odds may be against us but we will lead you to vitcory. I will coordinate the defense from here brekka is already heading to meet the enemy fleet in his fighter. Send him one cruiser as back up." "But sir hes standing next to you i see him."

She smiled that was just his echo. A force echo so strong it can fool machines. "Be that as it may check your scanners and send him that cruiser" she swirched off the holocom and sat to pour for a few minutes. It wasnt fair as soon as things got sweet the sith had to break it up. She marveled at brekkas force echo. He developed that to move unnoticed. Its obky fkaw was the echo didnt move but a droid woikd never fire at a target moving away if their first target stops moving. People could sometimes pick the right one but they were always hesitant to do so giving uom the time he needed to make his next move.

She stood uo and sent a com to her trooos and prepared for a groubd assault as well as atmosphereic combat. Brekka wouldnt let the sith close to her but he couldnt stop them all. To keep his attention on his mission sometimes he had to let some go past him and trust that her forces could handle it. No sith ever reported their tacitcs because no sith survive brekka when he needs secrecy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Knowing how this outcome could be, he wonders how things will go. Either way, both him and Resha was even after some time. The battles still continued either way but Breaka just lets out a sigh keeping his mind on the missions. More transmissions came to him and he knew to her as well from the situation but if anything was wrong; they would know about it. They always did.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:34 pm

The cruiser was behind him and the enemy was infront 10 crusiers al sawrning with fihhters and bombers he gave the attack command "lock stabilizing pilons in attack position. And open fire" blaster fire zips through tbe empty space and flahes on sheild and hulls. Brekka ordered his forces to seperate and scatter the enemt while he picked off leaders and bombing squads to protect the cruiser.

Resha watches the battle and delivers several ion discharges to disable 2 of the sith cruisers but the rest had brekkas forces in the way and she knew it was part of a trap. Brekka was using the sith need to dominate a weaker oponent to draw then in range of reshas ion cannons
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:14 pm

She knew this would end quickly but they had to stay in focus. Knowing the enemy might try something either way.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:27 pm

She eaited biding her time then the clusters of fighters break off as she expected and went away from brekkas cruiser right for the planet. "Now!" She barked and the defenses opened up with a severe volly of turbolaser fire they looked almost like green constellations and there were so many only a handful of the fighters mostly force weilders escaped and crashed in the jungle. She whooped and celebrated before telling her commander about brekkas plan.

"He is going to retreat. when his squads start to break formation and scatter the cruiser will turn and reverse towards the planet drawing the enemy fleet in close. As soon as you have your feilds of fire overlapped with th3 ion cannons let them have it. I am going to hunt some sith before they breach oit perimiter and compromise the base tell brekka when he contacts me that im going to be cut off from the force to ambush the tresspassers " and then she was gone no ine could see or sense her her commander knkwing about this saluted the door she hust went through and followed his orders while she went to protect the base.

Brekka gave the comand to retreat and just as she said he had his forces scatter. The sith focused in brekka as he knew they would and the non force weikders go after the cruiser. Brekka evaded the sith and 3 squads of force welders were coordinating to trao and destroy him. He was traooed but that inky got his blood pumping as he banked around debris from a bomber he shot down dodging the blast going where he feinted before thw bank. He rolled in a spin as bkaster fire rained on him and his reflectors flashed diferting most of the shots. Some scraped the sith ithers his non force weilders unlucky enough ti be in their path none were allies with brekka.

Hus ship whiird and voomed then he tripped the exaust release on a buffer he installed and iibized gass spread out behind him scrambling the instruments of any shios unlucky enough to get caught. He kicked his ion drive uo to full power swerving to try and confuse his enemy in where he was going or what he was trying to do when his squadton leaders regroup and turn on the advancing fleet. Brekka had lost a few bot not too many of his ships and the confused sith firces were battered and forced to return to the cruisers as they advance in th3 planet. The retreat was stll going on and his fighters scream into the cruiser as reshas commander followed his orders and carried out her plan.

The ion cannons roar and red beams impact the advancing cruisers. Thwir sheikds stay up but the next volly disables them allowing brekkas cruiser to destroy them with ease.

Brella called into the base and he rcommander told him what she said and he relaxed. He trusted her and while he was worried he still had to mop up the mess his plan made of the sit forces before they can land in th3 confusion.

Reisha was homing in on her first target silent as death her connection to the force not cit off as she said but bluured to the point she appeard to any force sensitive as something anything other than what she was. Anyone with eyes couldnt see her and that confusionn always drove enemies to make mistakes. Especially sith who fear death.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:47 pm

Knowing this, she had to be sure to take careful steps during this. She had to be careful because of what the sixth could do during this time Reisha was still keeping her aim either way to be sure her targets wouldn't escape her. She had to do her best before things got worse.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Her rifle barked as she pulled the trigger. Her blaster shoy was reflected and she vanished to get closer for a melee strike.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:51 pm

She didn't say a thing looking towards this that she only draws more close to go ahead with the attack.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 pm

The branch she stepped on broke alerting the sith to her position. Her lightsaber flared and sh3 managed to take one down before another leaps in. They fight with a flury of flashing light buzzing zaps when the blades meet. She pushed hard and the darkside began to cloud her vision. She trusted in the force and herself and fought faster as the force flowed through her. She bated and parried blow after blow waiting for the right time to strike. She woumd know it when it happened and her strength began to fade.

She held strong as the fighters move together almost dancing as they strike and parry.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Each of their blows only weakens them second by the second. The sparking noises of their light sabers just increases till they push away and keep on fighting. From there, the six begins quickening their speed in hope of attacking but Reisha didn't back down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:50 pm

She saw a vauge image in her mind and let the force flow and followed the flow. Her movement quickened her breath slowed and her intensity and 3xertion increased but she couldnt feel it. Again and again th3 clouds of the dark side disrupt the flow around her but not through her. The force flowed freely guided by her will and feelings before the twists of the dark side were tangled and all of the blades were pressing against her one. Sh3 knelt down focusing her effort on maintaining her current flow as the immesurable pressure of their combined powers pressed in.

She slipped laying down and the red hlades were stopped and locked with eachother. Sh3 spun slicing th3m all in half at the waist finishing them. The force seemed to groan as their lives and th3 chaos their presence cause the force balanced out coming to an end. She panted sweating and drainedbof newrly all her strength. She got them all and b6 yerwelf us8ng onlynthe force as a conduit not a tool. Her body was aching and shivering as her muscles ripple and spasm. She used too much power at once and her body needed a few minutes to recover.

When the spasms fade sh3 sits up and begins to meditate to calm her energy and heal th3 damage her fight caused. As the shadow lifted from her mind the forest around her erupted into life almost celebrating her victory.

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 pm

She did her best to recover knowing the others were doing the same thing. This leaves her feeling her mind calm down and body relaxing from her muscles. She wanted things to be calm or at least feel more confident in the next battle. However, Reshia didn't know about the other up coming battles dealing with the sixth.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:50 pm

She wanders around on her way back to the base feeling all the life around her and being a part of it. She took her time and a hollow echo of a scream rose. Shw clutche dhe rheart as it pulled and she shuddered as icey cold drowed out the life she felt. Some she knew and were close to died. She couldnt tell who but knowing was enough to make her route more direct now.

Hours later and many icy tugs at her heart passed before she retirned yo the base. She saw most of the battle damage and felt who was where when they died. The bodies of those who died on base were covered and lined up in respect wrecked ships and repaor crews were scattered and work was progressing. She walked with the lost and remembered all of their names to write in her report.

Breka was returning she could feel that. Many of his troops were still mopping up straggers who were left behind and he had the same heavy heart she did. They lost more people to the war. It was cold and hard and final. Nothing could make them feel better except to know they retirned to the living force.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:01 pm

She didn't have any words from this thought to leave her more curious to how much this pains her. The amount of blood being spilled, the deaths of so many that it makes her wonder why it had to be this way. She was only looking more worried now keeping her hand on her chest that it was only feeling more upset about it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:34 pm

When breka landed his sgip was scarred and a gew holes were in it but he was okay. His droid was warbling fitfully as it started repairs. Hee eyes were full of the pain she was feeling and he had rhe same look. Neirher of them loked rhe war and it always left a taste of the darkside in them.

They walk togerher in silence remembering the lost until they reach rhe meditation chamber. They sit and meditaye in the day and slowly reach out to eachother throught the force.

They both flinch experiencing what the other did and she got sick seeing all the stars wheeling and shifting directions in her starfighter. He was sick feelimg his blade cut down the sith. Amd they seperated regaining themselves and then tried again.

This time they blemded much easier and werent so closley entwined that they felt as if they were rhe other person in thought and memory. They meditated and let the darkness pain aches amd suffering flow oit of them regaineimg their strength and focus. It took several hours to complete the exersise and when they did they seemed to be perfectly realxed and rested.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:51 am

They hope to never feel such a pain again but knowing how things go, that could be soon or later. For now, both of them just went to rest up or lay down somewhere for the time being in order to be sure they will be stable for a few hours.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:02 am

As they lau togrther she rested her head on his chest and he had his arm around her while she cuddles close. "Breka if we keep killing wont that make us like them?" She asks soft scared quiet. He rubs her with hisbhand and kisses he rhead.

"No... they dont give us any choice. If we capture them theu will try to escape and kill everyone before being killed... same fate. Less casualties... " he didnt like it either remembering thier childhood and what happened. "In time this war will end. Until then we fight and trist the force. Thus is a war over belief and balance. One side is stronger than the other and this war is a way to balance the scales. "

He said things like that sometimes and it didnt sound like a jedi or a sith. She always was comforted because it always washed her fears away when he talked like that tjeir enemies may use the force too but it was all about power and domination. When brekka use dtje force all he csred about was keeping things in balance. It made him influential and hus powers reflected that. He was the type who would wait until there was mo other choice but to act and when he did it caused a change in others. They shared in his power or skill she thought and he wasnt even aware of it. It was almlst like he was trying to save everyone and support everyone. But with her he was different. He focused all tjat on her and made her feel special. Much different than anyone else does around him. To him she was the brightest star in the galaxy and he would do anything to make her shine as such.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Resha didn't like this idea but the war was something she and him were seeing a lot more of. Knowing everyone is fighting just to find peace or power that lets them take over the world. This was unlike anything she's seen before and it really upset her. She only wishes for things to work out later in the end so she can still be happy and here with Breka. He just held her close against his chest that they lay in bed together with no words leaving them.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:12 pm

That night her dreams were of red blades hissing to life all around her as she searched for brekka. She didnt fight back or run knowing sh3 woukdnt be hurt. Th3 faces of the lives she took that day echo in her mind. Then th3 dream changed. Ot startee getting brighter and brighter. The red bkad3s turn bkue and green. Th3 darkness of her first part passed like hunderclouds and peace followed. She looked around at beautiful images that calm her and made her happy. Most of all she was happy with breka.

Hjs dreams were darker. He felt th3 d3ath of everyone who died keenly. Dark ripples pass across his dream effecting h8m. They were reishas dream and he went to find her only for her blade to burn red. Then a horribke scream ripped through the force. And the force was wounded badly. A star that once was shining bright and beautiful died. It shouldnt have happened neither th3 light nor th3 dark sides caused it. The wound was caused by the war. Something so profound happened that a star in the prime of its youth was turn3d into a blackhole that devoured all things including the force. Such a horror snapped the both of th3m awake. As mechanical breathing sounded once

It was a premonition one all force sensitive saw not to come to pass for millenia at least.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:27 pm

From their views, the dreams grew worse and worse making them tense up in their sleep. However, it became worse to the point that they snap awake looking around afraid. She was soaked in sweat holding her head while he was panting trying to calm down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:13 pm

The force felt close to unravelling. The strife between the forc3 weilders of the cgalaxy was throwing everything out of balance so kuch that th3 force was choosing its intrument fir balanc3 who was not yet born and no character in this story will ever meet. The oremoniti9n was felt all across the galaxy and many who were writing suddenly wrote out the prophesy of the chosen one. That he would bring balance to the force.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:29 am

They didn't look at one another during this time before falling back on the bed, covering their faces. Just what the heck is happening? These visions; these dreams. It's like they were trying to say something before something else goes bad. What else could it be? What is happening to them now? All Breka and Resha just let out soft sighs trying to stay calm thanks to the force but this was just going to be another headache they will try to clear at another time. For now, they were shaking it off trying to clear themselves without causing another feeling to infect their feeling between the force and the dark side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 am