Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

Two become one.

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Two become one. - Page 3 Empty Re: Two become one.

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 am

More of the other padawans they knew joined the mission. And breka sensed this was going to be an assault of some kind and not a good one. Many holograms were flickering for thise who couldnt be here and the jedi council. A hush fell over the crowd as the coincil stood up and adressed all that gathered. They explained that they were all going to join the republic on an assault of a main sith stronghold on a moon orbiting yavin 4 a gas giant. This temole was supposed to hold many sith secrets and the mission was to capture the secrets.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:05 pm

She wasn't sure why but Breka was thinking to what will happen and why. Her eyes seeing the others that was looking alright but even gotten more curious to what will be seen or done due to the other padawans.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:28 pm

The masters and other jnights helped soothe the padawans who were still learning the force and fortify their resolve. Breka and resha knew what awaited them. They were bo sttanger to the sith or invsding theirbbase.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 pm

In fact, both Breka and Resha wanted to do what is needed to stop the sixth from what he's done and even the destruction that was caused by him. However, this left for more questions because of it. They could only wonder what the heck was going on with it or how things were possible because of it. They can only prepare for what comes next.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Breka resha and other young knights would be the bait for thebsith while the main forces hung back. Until enough had arrived. It was something the jedi wouldnt normally do ans thats why it was going to work
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Both Breka and Resha was ready still in waiting but the other young knights were nervous, knowing about this. They only waited with a calm expression on their minds in hopes this idea of the masters work.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:05 am

It was clear that their masters would lead this assault meaninf many padawans would serve underthem aling with soldiers. Breka was uneasy. He battled the sith before he was a youngling and all this war. He knew the taint of the darkside and hiw to avoid falling to it.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Of course Resha noticed that and grew worried, wondering if he was alright but that might have been just her. She knew that he was worried about the whole thing, even the battle with the sixth. She knew he was strong and will be alright right after because of it. While they were waiting with everyone, it felt uneasy at the moment.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:57 am

He was woreying about the padawans who hadnt seen much combat and the soldiers who didnt have the bebefit if sensing the force. She felt this tbrought their bond and they became aware of eachother. He looked at her feeling her mind and she looked away blushing. She had seen his worry melt away just from seeing her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 am

He decided to let that slide and keep focused on the task at hand, wondering how long they had to stay here before the plan went into motion. Knowing the rest weren't into this sort of thing, Breka knew they were scared and worried about how to start off. What will the others do when the time was right? Resha didn't respond but still sees everyone ready to attack but her worries were half in half. Thinking to what might happen or how this will go.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Now young teens breka and resha had more frelings that they sensed in the force between the two of them. Before the mission she and he agree to meet in a secret spot to explore how they feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:59 pm

They had to plan this ahead of time to be sure nothing would mess this up but they should be alright from that. Both Breka and Resha went to meet up together while remaining silent with one another. Breaka was the first one to show up seeing everything silent and quiet but he wonders if Resha would arrive too or it might take a while before she did. All he did was wait for her to show up while sitting down on a chair in the main room thinking about what he should say.

"....Breka?"

He looks up quickly to see Resha just arriving there but she looks at him while he did the same with her.

"Y-Yeah, it's me. I'm glad you could meet me here Resha..."

"I'm glad too. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." she asked him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:19 pm

I didnt but i have a confession. One youve probably felt but i have to tell you... resha..." he tookher hand in his and looked atit as his thumb caressed the back and she saw him look up at her. "Resha..." his face was close making her blush and her body react. "I love you" he said and everything went blank as he kisses her lips. Her eyes went wide feeling him pull her hand to meet her lips. "Mmmff" was all that she heard afterthat until he pulled back.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Resha didn't know how to respond to this at the moment but she only remained silent because of it. After the seconds of the kiss, her eyes looked more confused before she slowly looks down at their hands as Breka remained quiet while looking at her. They stood in silence for a while now but she only feels her cheeks heating up because of the kiss and his confession.

"B-break...you..."

"Yeah, I really really like you and I....I'm hoping you will accept my feelings towards that. I've always liked you. First as friends and now I'm....I'm just.." he sees her blushing even worse now but her hands shook a little from what he said. She's not sure how to even respond before looking more embarrassed because of it.

"......W-wow..."

"T-too weird? I'm sorry Resha, I figure if I gave my confession then-"

He stopped speaking before slowly feeling her kissing his lips back while gently relaxing her own self. It was Break's turn to blush a little more. After a while, she breaks the kiss while seeing him looking just like her after a while.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:41 pm

He turned a bit feeling unsure but happy. Their bond was already strong and they could feel what the other was feeling. He was blushed embarrassed and heated wanting more of her. Breka was calm and started to pull away to return but she stopped him. Resha didnt want him to leave just yet. They both just learned their feelings were returned and she didnt want it to end there.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:46 pm

"......."

"....."

Both Breka and Resha looked at one another for a while longer but really did wish to stay together to learn about one another even more. After all, it was the right way to go after what happened back then.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Resha took a deep breath. "Ive always looked up to you. You saved me from that sith when we were younglings. You always helped me when i was having trouble and you saved me last year when my base nearly fell. " she took his hand and pressed her cheek into it blushing happily. "We rarely see eachother but i know you feel me through the force the way i feel you. Were connected by our shared struggles" she said and he blushed. "How long have you known?" He asks her and she smiles. "Since my master tuaght me how to identify things by their vibrations with the force. Ive felt you Breka giving me strength encouragement and your dreams.. " she blushed and he burned redder he had a lot of dreams where ue and her were swimming bathing sleeping camping hiking reading and even more for years now and she was a part of them as he was a part of hers. They shared thei4 dreams of eachother.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:04 pm

"I just...I really wish I can feel more of your strength and happiness. Even seeing you smile make me really wish to stay here." he said while rubbing her cheek slowly that Resha blushes to shut her own eyes and rub into her hand too. Breka only looks at her that he blushes again when she was looking relaxed from his touch. She looked so innocent and sweet.

"I really did miss you Resha. I always wanted to see you safe and happy even if we are connected. You did so much for me that I'm not sure how you do it. How can you keep yourself so happy and strong from the toughest part of times." he asked.

"Easy. Hope. I always have hope with me even when the bad times come. Nothing will break that faith inside of me because I want to keep things right so nothing happens to you." Resha said that he looked more silent while blushing.

"You...."

"I've always thought about you too, Breka...everyday.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:10 pm

They share another kiss and see their b9ng growing from it as they embrace. The kiss and their embrace were wishes they both had and to be tog3ther would be dreams coming true. They forgot everything together and as they pulled back to breathe they blushed. They planned to meet in secret whenever their mission bring them wi th in 3 systems. Th3re they would meet talk and relax together.

After the plan was made they both go their separate ways back to their masters. Th3ir bond would always be strong and this mission would test their abilities to their limits and byond.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Before leaving once more, Resha and Breka looked to one another again before they waved with smiles and blushes again. At that time, they head onto doing what they were doing to hope to meet once again in quicker time.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Their masters both returned and sent orders to every person there. Breka and miya wer3 both given a division and several padawans whos masters had been killed. They were assigned as a decoy for the sith and a trap. As th3 sith begin to over take them their fighters swarm and take them out. Since the main battle forces would be planetside led by their masters it was their duty to take care of sith looking to reinforce the planet.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm

They only did their own thing to make sure things go well as planned. Hoping to see one another soon.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Every day they would meet on the far moon of the system and sit and relax. They hug and relax until their time is up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:19 pm

The short time they have together only made them wish to be closer to one another but it leaves both Resha and Breka to think about what they could do together after all this. Maybe explore their times to see what they learned. Or express their love.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:24 pm

As they return to the ship they both recieve an alert to set up their trap for the sith.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:46 pm