Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:30 pm

She cries out drooling heavily and yet, Hana just moans out throwing her head back bouncing more on it. He was dangerous but it felt way too good. She couldn't stop herself and only grew more hungry to have more. She even felt more heated now while she was groaning out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:26 am

Her aching insides gulp him down as she thrusts harder hips on a firey daze of pleasure. Her thrusts meet his and she groans more heavily as she got used to this brutal pleasure. He was ravishing her and his claws rake where he holds her as he groans out just as heavily.

"You're great getting tighter. Are your trying to break me in return?" He asks as she took a much more savage thrusts that nearly made her pass out. Her hear became a fog except for her reactions and replies to his words. Everything else was fading to the fog generated bu their heat and the pounding he gave her womb. He wasn't showing any mercy nor holding back and his hands grip tighter as his nails cut into her skin. Hana was doing her best and he was giving her more and more trying to break her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:48 am

"Y..You have to..to guess if I am mmmmm..but you li..like that w..wouldn't you?" she whimpers to him, looking more lost as her hips was meeting his own brutal ones. He just wouldn't slow down but she didn't mind it. Hissing when he quickens his hips already lapping at her neck wanting to mark her again.

"Now your teasing me.." he teased back.

"S..so w..w..what? What are you ...g..gonna d..do about it?" she teased back now kissing his neck.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:46 pm

Grrr I'm going to seriously punish you with more pleasure" he said to her as he bites down on her neck. Her blood burst into his mouth like an elixir and it was so rich and ripe with her last and pleasure he sucked hard feasting in her list and pleasure and wanting to give her more. Her whole body shuddered under his bite as she slams her hips harder against his rapid thrusts. In her mind she hears his voice

"So hot. Your blood is burning with pelaisrw and lust." He said slurping more.

Too good his bi-bite his hips his venom is flowing into my blood now.

"Haa too good you'll mm fuck me will you? Why don't you take me seriously?" Her words come out as she restart against his neck drooling in her pleasure. Her hips slam harder ad his words went to her head again.

"I can hear your thoughts it's so good you can barely hold on to your mind. What would you do if I were to fuck your pussy while you feed on the pleasure you make me feel. I burn for you so much I want to see you. Touch you. Explore you. See your desires and give them to you." He said all in her mind as his thrusts were starting to sting. He was swelling thicker more like a beast her poor pussy was spreading worse forcing more heat and pressure to her insides.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:57 pm

"T..that's what I want. What I..ahhhh w..want.." she begs of him to give her just that. The pleasure and heat mixing together that it was burning in her stomach. "M..Make me feel everything...everything..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:42 am

Then bite me haa bite me and drink deep." He said thrusting harder as she cries out clinging tighter to him. Her fangs were aching worse as he invited her. His blood was calling to her and the pleasure screaming in her ears begged for his blood. She bites down hard and his blood burst into her mouth.

The pleasure she felt made her cum violently as she purrs and gulps more of his hot blood down. He was boiling. The pleasure she gave him was so potent she couldn't believe he was still in control of himself. Another gulp and another rush of pleasure made her pussy ache and demand more from him. He was swelling worse inside her now even as his thrusts push harder.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:10 am

"Haaa there you go...get all you want.." he held her close but her body was shaking as she drinks. His blood was too good that it made her eyes glow clawing his back with her nails. Since when did she lose it this badly for him? The heat? Desire he had for her? Her own? She didn't know but Hana only whimpers wrapping her legs tight around him as she didn't want him to go away.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:24 am

He loved her tight grip around his hips and the wet slapping was muffled under her rocking hips. He groans heavily and often as he thoroughly enjoyed her body. His blood was full of his lust for her body and pleasure from fucking her teasing her thinking of her when they are apart. She feeds deeper his boiling blood an elixir she sought that would drown her in pleasure even as it fortified and nourishe her.

Her venom was making him throb bigger harder and hotter and she noticed right away as her glowing eyes burn with the heat.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:43 pm

She gasped but whimpers feeling him doing this and yet, it got him panting heavily while feeling the venom aching. However, he keeps having her feed so it wouldn't die down. Not yet.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:09 pm

As she feeds even deeper her hips grind hard against his thrusts as her legs grip tighter. She wanted everything from him and the burning throbbing inside her was getting worse to match it's size to her growing lust and pleasure.

She whines as it swells inside her getting harder and she bites harder to drink more of his blood as her hips bounce and push savoring his throbbing swelling cock as her venom keeps pouring into his body. Her hungry wet hole goggles it all up stretching worse as he swells inside her and his eyes glow from the heat her vemon made him feel.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:54 pm

He closed his eyes almost clawing her back as she was giving him more of her venom. It felt hot but the essence was delicious. She was seriously wanting him to break her through this heated mating night. As he was feeling her body soaking up the heat, he only lowers down to bite her in return as she cries shaking aroused.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:29 pm

He bites hard feasting heavily on her blood and her cry rings out with a fading echo. Her shaking arousal was felt by him amd he sucks more blood as his hips push harder and deeper. She took everything and seemed to only want more like she couldn't get enough.

He couldn't get enough of her and maybe he wanted too much. He presses closer to her and drinks more of her blood with loud slur8ng noises as he enjoyed his mate in this heated pleasure. He could taste her heat and desire in her blood and he knew she could handle it
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:15 pm

She couldn't move but she didn't want to, letting him take what he liked. Her blood burned so much and yet, she was already growing tighter and hotter inside as well. He grunts feeling that that she grips his arm while trying to hold him close tightly against her body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 am

He presses in close as his bite held her in place while his hips were going to town. His cock pounded tighter and tighter pussy breaking her grip on his cock and stuffing her all the way till her eyes nearly pop out then she would be tight again as he pulled out to push in. It was like he was breaking her over and over with every thrust as he keeps close to her drinking deeply of the rich blood burning in her veins. It was a shame her hips came to a stop but that was okay.

Her cum was dripping out of her abused hole very slowly in a thick cream and it clings to his cock. He felt her getting slicker and the thrusts were accompanied by wet slaps as he thrusts harder. He couldn't hear her thoughts at the moment and he wondered if he broke her mind that badly already. He wanted to hear how it felt from her point of view in her own words or thoughts. His hungry only grew as he fucked her more and more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 pm

She shivers feeling hot but this made her whimper wanting him to do more. Even if she grinds against his cock wanting more. His own fangs sinking into her neck more that he was bucking against her while she cries out drooling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 pm

His fangs leave her neck then he lifts one of her breasts and lowers his mouth to bite her breast hard and feast deeply on her blood once more. She creamed out from her pussy and threw her head back as she cries out in pleasure the cream rolling slowly down both their legs as her own movements abuse her pussy. It was stinging inside and he winced in heavy pleasure as his tip throbbed worse. It was kissing her womb every time it stretched her out, with the stinging it felt like little bites. He wasn't stopping and his dark hunger was growing worse as his energy begins to glow around him.

He was losing his ability to control his powers. He was so focused on giving her everything that the walls between him amd his power fall away and fill both his and her body. They were one and he had been feeding on her energy this whole time so much his own energy was overflowing. He couldn't stop himself from forming the limbs that usually tease her.

They snake around her body not stopping her. They only rub and grip her tight so she can use them to slam herself harder on him. They leak their arousing juices heavily unrestrained like a dripping faucet. They wrap her arms legs breasts and thighs spreading their juices on her body and gripping tight. They in no way held her still allowing her to move as she pleases. The tips around her breasts open to fanged sucker's that fix on her nipples biting and sucking hard. They suck her blood but only a little They were sucking to pleasure her and the teeth only sink in after they swell from the pleasure juices.

One limb slowly snakes to rub her clit as his thrusts get harder and her pussy much more sensitive than before. He was giving her much more now and more was on the way. She could tell he was just starting to release his desires upon her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:42 am