Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Unkio moon of downtown  Empty The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:17 pm

"Well? What do you think? Is this the best story you have read? I know it's a shock to believe but knowing me I'm the best writer in the city." a man smiled looking most pleased with his work, awaiting the comments of his other writer that was sitting in a chair reading his so called work. Hana Lexton was a writer for the flying papers company that writes stories that others find 'juicy'. Others have bought into the stories her boss has written and she was shocked they eat into it.

For Hana, she rather writes true stories that makes sense and isn't fake. However, it seems others don't really get her book because they were too boring and not as interesting. After looking at the book paper and to her boss, she rose one eye brow to set the paper down.

"You have got to be kidding me right? This is not news, Jason. I mean come on! 'Lake monster rises again? Reports seen to be lost after search' or 'zombies roam the city at night. Stay indoors?'" she admits that this will not really sell but he only shook his head to pick it up holding it to his chest.

"What? it's a good story starter! People will be eating this story up like hungry dogs!" he was excited about this but she only shook her head not really getting what he sees in his work. They were not real but made up stories others find exciting. "Our readers will enjoy and savor the work we put out there!...however..."

"No. This is not a story, Jason. This is a lie like story others will read to not get bored. how in the world is this real news!!!! I mean, what the fuck?!"

"You want me to be honest with you Hana? Here is the truth; you just don't bring the juicy stories like before. In the beginning, you wrote such pretty stories but after you started getting into the real stuff your stories don't have heart into them. You're losing your touch as a writer Hana."

She tenses up hearing him say that but it really hurt knowing he was telling her this. Hana's been part of this job for a long time and for only being 23, she's known for her writing thanks to going to collage and taking university. How in the world can Jason say this to her now?!

"I know, I know it's harsh but it's true. Lately, your stories are not as exciting and no one reads them. The other stories from the others are selling pretty well and I'm happy for that. But you..you have to fix that by writing something bigger. Something that's more willing to lead the curious eyes to it." he explains this but saw her growing angry thinking he knew but only writes silly stories to bring in more readers.

"And what are you suggesting huh? I start writing lies like everyone else here? Others want to read the real stories Jason. Not some lies that will bore them later on!" she argues back that Jason thinks about it then had a idea.

"Well, unless you fix that I can't sell your work any longer Hana. So, I have a solution." he mutters but goes to get something but only picks up a folder that had some pics inside of it. He walks back over to Hana and sets it down. She blinks looking confused to take it and open it. The pictures had some images on them with people in hospitals that she rose one eye brow in confusion.

"Ummmm, what am I looking at Jason?" she said.

"You don't see it? Look at their necks..."

She did and noticed something odd. Two holes were seen on them on the ones in the hospital. The other three were people resting on the road having the same thing but blood is running down their necks this time. She looked even more confused then up to Jason. Was he serious?

"You have got to be kidding me.......vampires?"

"YES! Vampires run through our city streets and homes! I think you can write a good story with this. I found a email address with it so that should help you later on down the road.  That way, you can start selling your good books again. I know you can do it, Hana!" he cheered.

"Oh my fucking.......*Sighs* This is stupid but fine...I don't know how writing this will help but whatever.." she grumbles seeing Jason hug her happily.

"Good work! I hope to read something amazing from you!!" he cheers to send her off. Of course Hana grumbles holding the file folder and leaves to head on home. She didn't know how in the world she can write a story from this but maybe she can figure something out. She heads outside to see people walking the streets and others chattering. She didn't know today was just not her day.

However, it was also the last time her life was going to be normal again. Not knowing two guys watching as she heads to her car and goes on home. They watch her leave then heads to follow after her. Another pair of eyes was watching the two men but stays in the darkness to disappear later on. He couldn't come out right now but he goes on ahead with making a plan later on.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The Unkio moon of downtown  Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:56 am

He was using his patoemce to stsy hidden and followed discreetly.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:37 pm

She was already at home cooking a small dinner for herself while speaking on her phone thinking about some things happening today. Hana just thinks about the project that Jason gave her speaking about vampires that she didn't believe in. They were known in stories and older stories found in the book stores. She didn't mean to sound rude but to her it's stupid and didn't believe in that.

"I'm just saying it's stupid Minny. He believes in stupid crap like this. Thinking vampires are real. I don't get how people read this stuff. Now, he wants me to work on some project to make sure I can get a good story or whatever he said." she adjusted the phone and keeps cutting some veggies. The pot was boiling with some food that was cooking her self made dinner. The files were resting on the table near the phone while the news was playing on her tv.

'Well, you know how Jason figures out ideas, Hana. He's just being himself knowing him...' her friend named Minny explains while reading some book holding the phone on her shoulder. She's known how Jason is like because she's dating him.

"But it's stupid, Minny! How in the world can he believe this is good!!!! What do you even seen in Jason anyway? I just..Ugh!!" she finishes with the cutting of veggies before putting them in the pot. She smells the food cooking that she hears her friend humming and thinking.

'Calm down, Hana. Jason is just being himself so he can't help it. Knowing the fact how he can be tends to change down the road. I would say just give it a shot. you never know..' she shrugs looking at the book still.

"Of course you say that because your dating him..."

'Just give it a chance; please Hana?' she said in a sweet tone that made Hana lets out a sigh, shutting her eyes to think about it after some time. She would keep asking her to give it a shot minutes later after some time to make her only shake her head and sigh.

"Fine..Ugh..I'll do it. You owe me for this.." she grumbles looking at the finished food to hear Minny giggle and thank you with a kiss. She sighed to hang up after a while before getting a bowl and started getting some dinner to eat. She gets enough with some bread and a tea drink to sit down and turn the volume up on the TV.

'And we are back to TVA News. Tonight, we got more reports of more people ending up in the hospital this week but all of them have the same marks on their necks. We are not sure if this is a hoax or a game but people are growing worried due to half of those people disappearing as well. We are here at the hospital and got ten more transfered to the hospital. Doctor, can you tell us what is going on? Are the patients going to be okay?'

'Right now, we have them in their own rooms and under safe watch. We will do our best to help them even with these weird bite marks on their necks. He have found some having the same bite marks on their chest and shoulders. We sees  them feeling normal but we will keep working with it to find out what is going on.'

'Thank you doctor. As of now, the mayor of the city is speaking of trying to figure out what is happening but all I can say to you all is be safe and careful...back to you Ben..'

"Creepy and weird...*Sighs* Just what the hell is going on here? Has everyone joined in this stupid prank?" she drinks some of her tea but her eyes look to the files that Jason gave her with the pictures and notes given to her. They were taken a while back to make her wonder what the hell is this. The pictures were showing the same bite marks on the others neck making her think everyone is losing it.

Their was another paper with another bits of info that shows some web site that was something she's never seen before when Jason gave it to her. Tilting her head, she tries to get a closer look but she couldn't read it well. Hana reaches to get a small mirror to hold it over the area of the paper and waits. After a bit, seems nothing else for a few minutes till she notices something.

Under the website words showed a username and password hidden in invisible ink. It seems to be something for someone but it made her rather curious now. She keeps on eating her dinner looking at the pics then to the TV that she wonders if Jason was right? Yeah, as if she would say that to him. She wouldn't live it down because of his mouth. He already pissed her off and it leaves her wondering what is happening now to now wanting to figure this out.

She gets up to clean up the pot after she finishes dinner and puts whatever is left away. She then goes ahead to her laptop and gets ready to try this out. She sits down to open her laptop and begins typing the website to show a blank page. Their was nothing there. Nothing of a word or pic. What the hell?

"What? But I entered the website right?..Hold on.." she opens another tab and types it again. Nothing pops up. She wonders what the heck is going on. Was this a prank from Jason? She sighed thinking again before remembering the mirror. She picks it up and tries to adjust it to show anything that might be there. In two minutes, she stopped to see a invisible webpage. It was hidden using something so others think it's nothing there or a prank.

"??????" She slowly felt nervous looking at her laptop screen that she looks at the username and password she wrote down and begins typing both into their spaces. When hitting enter, the page changes to a darker tone color, the words were all in a light red so she can read it better. It had weird designs and images of different people.

"What the...." She's never seen people like this before but it seems  this user name belongs to someone named XX_Helloz vampire333_XX or something that was known. They had a lot of followers and a lot of messages she was unsure about. She begins looking through the page and website trying to find out what is happening here. However, the other two were outside seeing her in the living room but their eyes were glowing seeing the inside of her with her blood flowing freely through her veins.

They licked their licks seeing the blood to grow hungry to feed. They waited a while but had a plan while going ahead to get to her. The other man hidden cursed under his breath and rushes to Hana's house. He was closer so he had time to get her out of there. That and he gets the feeling she's got a hold of some very sensitive data.

Hana was busy reading the things on the site and even finding stories of the same things on the news. Seeing a lot of the half missing people changed. Some got killed or gone crazy become blood ghouls. Even some leaving their human life to become monsters that roams the street.

"Okay...This can't be real. This just can't be real....vampires don't exist. They don't. Just monsters living in fairy tails.....r.right?" she mutters but when she was about to check another document, a message was shown on the chat section of the page. It seems it was for this user but when she clicked it, she opens it to show another user with the name XX_Bloozeorlooze_XX that was online. She figures this user knew something because she was a admin for the site.

Holding her breath, she clicks the send message button and types a short message to her.

It read the following:

Hello there Ummm XX_Bloozeorlooze_XX I think I found something that belongs to you. I don't know what the hell is going on but I'm just stating that you should really stop this prank. Is this real? Is this even possible for monsters living on the streets like us? I know I might sound crazy but I just wanted to let you know I was given this and it leads to the other account named XX_Helloz vampire333_XX. I hope to hear back from you or at least get an answer about all this.

Thank you.

Reading it over three times, she goes ahead and sends it to this user admin and goes ahead to wait. Hana didn't know how long it would take for this user to answer her message. She hopes it's quick. She was about to drink some of her tea when the laptop bings showing a new message.

"That was quick..." she uses her mouse to lick the new message window and reads it. This message said the following;

"Hello random person. Seems you actually found my old account I forgot for years back. To be honest, I thought I deleted it but seems I'll do that in a little while. As to your question; you shouldn't have found this file or deleted it. I thought that file was gone but looks like you got yourself into something you shouldn't have. Well, I guess this should be quick knowing someone will be coming to find you, rip your throat out, drain you of your blood, and take them to leave you dead. I won't be able to stop him since he is stubborn so......if you got to the end of this paragraph, lucky you but not that lucky. Enjoy the afterlife. I'm going to go ahead and delete this account so you should get kicked out.

Have a good death.
    From XX_Hellozvampire333_XX

".What?..What the heck!?" when reading the message, she sees the power to her house goes out but it made her stand up grumbling about the power going out. Their was no storm and she was about to go and fix it before bumping into something. She winces with eyes shut to move back quickly that her eyes widen in shock seeing a male there smiling at her. Hana backes up a little nervous but she had to try and get away to get to her room.

"Hello pretty lady......nice night huh?" he asked in a smooth tone that Hana glares at him.

"Who are you? H..How in the world did you get in my house?"

"I think you mean we dear and it's not important. What matters is that were here for something and I'm afraid you'll have to come with us since you figure it out."

"Go with you? For what?"

"For being nosy but...it shouldn't matter....you'll be fine before passing out.."

When saying that, it made her blood run cold. Something about him and how he said it didn't feel right that she backs up about to run but walks into the other man that as hidden in the dark to grab her shoulders and hold her still. She struggles to try and get away from him but he squeezes her tightly to make her wince, feeling his hands hurting her. The other one got close to look at Hana but finds her looking pretty delicious.

"She'll make a find snack wouldn't you agree?"

"indeed. Just be sure you share the blood.....I didn't eat anything all day you know.."

"Get your hands off of me, you filthy apes!" she said struggling that she wanted to punch them dead in the face but they only laughed finding it cute. Besides, no one would help her either way while they looked at her to touch her cheek and chin.

"And what will you do?..You're a human after all and you look so delicious....good enough to eat.." he hissed bearing his fangs that startled her in shock. No wait...fangs? Those were fangs?! She was struggling trying to get away as he turns her head to the right harshly to almost break it then ram his fangs into her neck. She shuts her eyes wincing in pain feeling her blood getting taken but the other one held up her wrist to bite into that as she yelps feeling some burning pain.

'T..this can't be happening. This can't be happening!! Vampires aren't real!! This has to be a nightmare...please I wanna wake up. I want to wake up........it really hurts....my blood is......' They kept drinking more and more that she felt her body growing cold now that she felt dizzy and woozy now.

'My head hurts....I think I'm gonna pass out...the pain is getting worse too...just what the hell is this? Am I going to die?....' she felt everything blacking out as she was about to before something else happened.

"Drop her........"

The two vampires looked hearing another male's voice but he was wearing dark blue jeans with black shoes. A t-shirt to show his physical form and his sleek black hair. It was long to it being in a pony tail. He didn't like what he was seeing right now that his eyes burned with malice. "I said drop her...Now." he hissed seeing them remove their fangs from her wrist and neck that they threw her across the room into a wall. She crashes into it feeling more light headed and lays on her side bleeding to death. He sees the other two looking at him but she was struggling to try and get up or stay awake to figure out what was happening.

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:02 am

She watched as the 3 blur into motion and stop only for shirt glances when an attack connects or one hits a wall. He fought hard and if these were older vampires they may be some trouble. She saw him spin and kick through the arm of one of the vampires and send the broken limb crashing behind her where she fell. She was having a hard time staying focused and her vision started to fade just as the two were chased out.

He didn't even stop he turned and ripped open drawers and cabinets looking for a towel or a medkit to help stop her bleeding. She twitches afraid of him but knowing he wasn't going to hurt her.

"Okay look I know you don't know me... but if I don't stop the bleeding you will die... I'm sorry..." then her bites burned hot and frothed as he soaked a rag in alcohol and peroxide before pressing hard on her wounds. She couldn't scream but she gasps and winces. He tied her wrist bite off and keeps pressure on her neck while he searches the medkit for woundcare.

Using one hand and his teeth he ripped open a small package labeled honey and put the golden brown square on a gausepad to seal her neck bite. He wrapped it tight but not too tight and then did the same for her wrist. She was awake through it all but only barely holding on. He called paramedics

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance prepped for severe wrist and neck lacerations cutting into the arteries."

"I'm sorry sir could you repeat that?"

"I need an ambulance this woman is hemmorageing does that make it clear to you."

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down and tell me where you are and if she is on any medications."

"I don't know lady she was at her home on *gives street corner names* when she was attacked by two... wildcats.."

"Wildcats sir? An ambulance is in the way do you need me to stay on the line?"

"Yes no and I don't know which way they went she was bleeding out"

"The paramedics will be arriving at your area shortly thank you for your patience. Answer their questions and stay calm."

He hung up and the lights from the ambulance flashed as the van pulled up.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:49 pm

He sees them quickly opening the door to see the mess and destruction of the house. However, they see the man that was in the room to having them go and ask him where the woman was. "She's over here.." he shows them where Hana was as they quickly go to help her. She saw them but couldn't move that they quickly check her. They asked him a couple questions which he figures they could be doing this while heading to the hospital.

"As I told you; I'll answer all your questions when we get her to the hospital. Please, I don't know if she'll be able to keep awake if she dosen't get help."

"We understand sir but we just need to figure out what happened. They said she was attacked by wildcats. How in the world did wildcats get into the city?"

"I don't know. I just saw them in the house and was trying to eat her."

"So that means they might have broken through something or waited till she was focusing to get in. I guess we will think of another plan during that time-"

"Can you please get this woman to the hospital now!?" he started to panic that he sees them look at one another then down to Hana that passed out. They get a stretcher ready while getting her to lay on it and takes her to the ambulance. They get in and has him go with them while driving to the hospital. He tried to answer many of their questions but sees Hana still knocked out. She seems to be very tired now but he just hopes they get there in time.

Before leaving, he noticed the file and the laptop still open on to the website. He goes to quickly pick up the folder with everything inside and slips it into his shirt but he can get this back to HQ later tonight.

The drive took about forty minutes before showing up at the main hospital down town. They get her out of the van and into the building with him following after. He didn't know if he should be here but knowing they will question him about just leaving her here made him wonder what was going on. He was told to wait in the waiting room to find out what is going on with Hana as he goes to take a seat and look silent for now.

While waiting, his cell phone went off and sees it's Kyle that was calling him. Seems like he got the note. He shook his head and answer it. "Hello-"

"What the hell, Ken!? What is going on and why am I seeing that two vampires attacked tonight?!"

The voice was loud to make him pull the phone away from his ear but pulls it back close to answer.

"Hey, that's not my fault! I wasn't expecting an attack tonight when I was heading out to get something. Though, this woman had something I believe Erica said she 'burned'" he grumbles hearing Kyle talking to someone then speaks to him.

"Please don't tell me Erica left her so called files somewhere and someone found it."

"...Bingo.."

"God damn it Erica! I told you to get rid of that file because you forgot it has your old profile with all the documents of the vampires in this city. I told you not to leave it out where someone could find it!"

"Hey get off my back Kyle! I didn't expect a human to find the file! I did say I was going to burn it..I just uhhh..forgot. I don't know who or what got her to have the folder but at east no one else knows about it but us and Ken. You know that is not my fault!"

"Actually it is and thanks to you, a human found the file and now it's a problem!"

"How is it a problem? I mean, they ran off so I don't think they will come back to bother her will they?"

"That's not the case Ken. Thanks to forgetful here," he said hearing Erica shout 'hey' at him, "That woman is a hot target for the vampires. They will want to try and find out what she knows by either trying to kidnap her and force her to speak. Or worse, they gotten a taste of her blood and think it's good to serve their leaders that could be anyone in the city!"

"You're kidding right?"

"I don't kid, Ken remember?"

"Almost forgot about that..oh well.." Erica yawns but yelps getting a hit to the head by Kyle. This was not a joking matter. Due to her knowing too much, she was a high target for the other vampires here. And to make it worse, a food target to kidnap and drain dry for later use.

"I think you know what you have to do now Ken. If you don't do it quick, she'll be dead by tomorrow morning."

"You're kidding. I don't want to do that to her. She still is a human..."

"They don't care Ken because they will find the hospital and do what is needed to bring her to their evil ways and make her a blood slave. If you wish to keep her alive, then do what you need to do. I mean it.." With that note, he hung up to leave Ken to think. He didn't want to bring her into a new life knowing her human life is over now. However, that means she'll be in a more dangerous/protective way.

"Damn it all.."

Hours later, he got word that she was stable and sleeping right now in the room so he was allowed to see her. He gives thanks and goes to see her in the room sleeping like they said. She was bandaged up by the neck and wrist but he looks at her still having the file folder hidden but he will be sure to take it back and destroy it but he got the urge to beat the shit out of Erica for forgetting.

He saw her sleeping or breathing in and out that her injured wrist rests on her lap.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:50 am

He just couldnt do it. He couldnt take her humanity away.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:13 pm

Ken didn't know what he should do about this. Knowing the other vampires that found her might come back or worse; come back with other hunters. She was sitting duck in this hospital like the others that was here. He could tell due to seeing a couple that was resting in their rooms or some in stray jackets to keep them from hurting others or the staff here. Whatever is going on, worries the vampire himself. Was it even safe to leave this woman here in this place?

"............"

Maybe he can find a way to help get her out of there. He knew that she was going to figure out that the vampires were real and alive. Walking around the streets like nothing was wrong. He knew that she might freak out more and he was not sure what to do. He just lets out a sigh and covers his face about this for a second. However, one of his eyes looks at the resting woman on the bed. So maybe he still can do something about it.

She looked really peaceful right now but even so, her life was going to change. Even if he wishes it wouldn't. Vampires will come find her and try to either kill her, eat her, or enslave her for vampire reasons. He had to help her somehow. Hours later, Hana stirs a little still sleeping but she could sense someone near by her. Ken didn't leave the room but he told them or asked if he could stay a little longer for her protection. He didn't know if vampires will find her or..if some of the patients in this place turned already. They would be going out for some with fresh blood.

"Do you know her or is she a friend of yours?" the doctor asked looking at Ken confused.

"Lets just say I'm a friendly by standard. I just didn't want anything happening to her so I'm just looking out for her.."

"So..a friend I take it?"

".....Hmmmm..that's rare to see now a days but if you are a friend then it's fine. However, be sure to understand she's still recovering. Moving her or doing something else might upset her. I will go and let you keep an eye on her just in case....did you need anything during that time?" the doctor sees Ken shake his head no. He's fine....

"Alright; I'll be off and have a good night."

"Thank you doc.." he gives a wave and leaves both Ken and Hana alone while he looks at the window thinking to himself till his cell rings. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now so he ignores it. The phone went silent for a little bit before ringing again. He just ignores it again just looking at Hana showing concern on his face. When his cell rings a third time, he grumbles and answers it. "Yes? What is it?"

"You know I get your angry at me like the others but don't ignore me, Ken!"

"What is it, Erica? You know I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now after tonight..."

"Yeah, I figure as much but I don't care. Kyle wants me to warn you that the vampires that found that girl is back on the hunt again. I don't think it's safe at the hospital you took her. Maybe you need to get out of there Ken."

"What? They are following her trail? Right now?"

"Yep. I figure they will show up soon judging how dark is it now. You need to leave and just forget her."

"Erica, you know I can't. I'm a vampire that gave his oath to protect humans like the others in the city. I can't abandon her!"

"Oh sure you can. She's just a random human, Ken. She's not a seeker like the other humans we know. She's not under any oath. Just a human at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"That's because she got her hands on your old documents and is a target!!"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:42 pm

His mind was racing a million miles a minute he had to head them off before they got to her or things would get bad for her amd worse for the files. He didnt know exactly what wpuld happen yet but he could imagine it was no good if those files got into the wrong hands.

"Listen im going to go after them i want you to run distraction tactics to keep them busy as long as you can. Dont ask me how you have your own ways im going now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:00 pm

"And why would I do that for a woman I don't even know and who got her nose into something she shouldn't have?" Erica mutters through the cell phone that Ken grumbles to look annoyed. This isn't the time right now!

"Because if you don't help, I'll make sure that Kyle gets on your ass for letting another human die by our own kind. I already told him I'm working on helping whoever I can but if you don't he will get to you too." he warns that Erica thinks but looks angry.

"You wouldn't.."

"I would.."

"................*Growls* Fine! I'll help. I shouldn't and let the vampires get her but fine....I'll do what I can to keep them busy.." she said not liking the idea.

"Good. Thanks Erica." he hung up his cell still running that he gets outside in the front looking around not seeing them yet. Maybe they were not in the area but they were coming. He had to be sure they wouldn't get to this hospital to where Hana is. He just hopes Erica pulls through.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:17 pm

He rushed flahing by traffic and dodging cross traffic at red lights. It wasnt easy but he was able to adjust his speed and handling. his bike *rather the one he "borrowed"* roars as he streks across town towards the hospital. He slowed down only once when a truck was about to clip him with a lane change and no signal.

Any pursuit was meaning less since he didnt know where they were but he knew where the hospital was. He wasted no time and when he got close he abandoned the bike in an alley wiped his prints off and rushed on foot the last block.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:35 pm

Ken looks left and right in the location he senses the vampires from before, trying to find them before things got bad. So far, things were stable due to them either in hiding or thinking of a plan. He had to do something to keep Hana safe or till Erica finds a way to help her stay safe. He will either ease up on becoming angry with her if she can help her. He looks again in the area but picks up two scents that seems familiar.

"I'm telling you I smell the same one due that way. I'm not lying to you." he grumbles to the other vampire that was checking the night skies or at least trace another scent trail.

"And I'm telling you how are you sure? You been wrong on most of the trails since we got there. How am I sure you won't do anything stupid later because of tracing the wrong person huh?" He grumbles to look down and think about it.

"....."

"See? I have a good point..and we are heading that way to be sure we find her. I never expected her blood to state that good. However, lets just try and find her first before going off to something else right?"

"...*Sighs* Fine."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:15 am

He was getting close following his nose to the vampires making their plan he guessed hebwas close because the scent was getting thicker. He waa close to the hospital and didnt let them get between him and the building
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:09 am

Ken will be sure they don't do anything to harm this woman or get near her. Even if he had to fight tooth and nail to keep them from getting close. When he arrives, he saw them talking about their plan but the worse of it is he sees more vampires around him. That must be the back up just in case she gives them any trouble or anyone for that matter. He listens in on them to hear them say something about sneaking in through the back of the hospital and tracing her room.

However, they will need some costume in order to slip past. They can get some doctor wear and tell them they are from the far east and will wish to transfer the patient to another one. When for real, they will be eating her till she's turned or drained of blood. He didn't like that plan one bit and had to stop them before they tried anything. He just hopes Erica was doing her part if keeping Hana safe while he works. Or at least distracting any others that might have came to the hospital.

"I need to act fast before things get ugly.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:24 am

He said it out loud whoch akerted them to hks presence. Two flash behind him and without realizing it he milled them in reflext feeling their killing intent. And others rush to meet him. They were the back up and he was fighting them all at once. While the other two slip away ahead of their plan. They didnt fully think it through before he interrupted th3m and their hase would lead to their downfall.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:52 pm

They hurry off to the hospital to find her but hopes to get to her and complete their tasks. Knowing the leader was waiting for the target to get brought back. The two men knew how vicious their leader was but knowing his non mercy just makes them hurry. The back up will take care of Ken so they can hurry and find her. They heard the fighting in the back where they left him but they knew he will do his best to get away and catch up.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Ken fought hard and rhey were not quite enough to slow him down more than a minute. Their moves bluur as they fight and dodge. He tried to get closer by leasing the fight but they were onto him and countered his movements. It was hard fighting two at once and one minute passed before he killed both when they fell for a feined injury. Seeing weakness rhey pounced and were caight by his foot cracking rheir skulls.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:46 pm

He panted seeing both of them looking hurt and weak that they were dead on the ground. Blood spills around their heads that Ken was able to get them down for a bit. He already sees the rest that was near by run off afraid but he looks at them just running away like cowards. Before wiping the blood off, he hears his cell going on.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ken. I did what you said and I hope it's enough to help you this time. Now will you spare me?" it was Erica already doing her most work but she sounded tired.

"If you were able to do what you had to help me out then yes. Though, what did you do? Did you keep them distracted.."

"Ummmm, yeah I did and it worked too! They been really busy chasing me down but I did what you said while keeping them at bay.....even with my guest." she mutters.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"It's nothing serious but I'll see you later back at the safe house. Bye!" She hung up and he was confused. Ken didn't know what but he felt the need of going back home to the hide out. He rushes back to the hospital to quickly drive back home. He did get back after some time but sees the other cars near by. The rest were here so he was the last to show up it seems?

".....Oh dang it what did she do? And why do I get the feeling she did something stupid upsetting Kyle and the others?" he grumbles walking to the front door. He goes in hearing nothing going on till he hears shouting from familiar voices. Kyle and more arguing. He walks to the living room to see Kyle standing there and having the other guys arguing back.

"The hell?"

"Welcome back Ken...you just came in time for well..something Erica and her little action.." a tall woman said with arms over her chest.

"What do you mean? What did she do?"

"Oh, you're back Ken well I guess you can find out too. Genius here brought that woman here from the hospital. However, she erased the memories of everyone that saw her so..the woman you helped tonight is upstairs.." Kyle explains seeing Ken blink to let it sink in.

"Wait...WHAT!?!"

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:39 pm

He rushed past not even bothering to ask for directions and soon he was a bit lost. Lucky he was followed and guided to the room in quetion. He saw erica and turned on her "damnit i told you once i told you 100 times no powers on normal people now you have to go back and fix what you did" he said it all at once and was panting heavily while erica took her chastizement
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:57 pm

She didn't flinch but looked to Ken with arms crossed, looking annoyed now. "You can't blame me for that alright? You said to do something as a distraction and I did! I got her away before they did anything and she is safe now right? You guys should be thanking me for saving her!"

"Erica, kidnapping someone and erasing everyone's memories that could have saw you isn't the way to fixing anything! Besides, what if they wonder about it later on!!!" he groans covering his face thinking about this that he was thinking what would happen now. If someone finds out they have her here they might send someone to get information.

"Again; you should be happy that I was able to get her to a safe place Ken! You should be happy I did something!!!"

"Erica, that' not the point! What if someone that knows her tries to find out what happened to her. I get you wanted to help but doing this isn't helping!"

"And this is why I never liked to help because I always get yelled at by you and the others! Trying to help and I still get yelled at! You guys should be happy that I'm able to help do something to get this situation through even if it's something else. I mean, she's human true but she already is fucked up in the head either way......" she grumbles. "Besides, I made sure that she is safe so no one will come to look for her.....so you're welcome.."

"..................."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Im sorry for yelling... its just... i have troubles like that too i get worried and i act in wqys that hurt people. " tbat stunned erica. He never was this nice when he was mad. Yes he was still mad but he understood. He said hjs peace and now it was over. "Erica please just try hiding her next time."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:43 pm

"Huh? But I did hid her! True, she was unsure about what was going on but I got her out of there before something else goes wrong." she grumbles that Ken looks confused to Erica wondering what she means by that.

"What are you mean?"

"When I got to her, she seems a little dazed or in a trance somehow. I don't know what was going on during the time I got there and something seems..wrong. *Looks at Hana* she looked like she was sick when a doctor went to check on her and kept standing over her. His smell was off and he looked like he was going to eat her till he got called from the intercom in that place. He grumbles angry about something and leaves the room so I could go and goes to help her quickly and quietly..."

"Wait; are you sure? What did the doctor.."

"...It's like he was a hidden vampire himself...the smell he gave off was nasty and very strong..I could be wrong and I might be wrong. Either way, I went ahead to trying to hurry up and get her out of there. I picked her up and carried her out of there but I saw a few nurses that I hid her and used my powder thanks to Kyle to blind and erase their memories of seeing me to pass them out. I rush to get her out and leave..."

"..I..I see.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:09 pm

So tell me... where did you hide her?" He stil hadnt seen anything about and erica seemed to be dodging the question. A doctor that was a vampire that made him worry because he could be trying to claim her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:37 pm

"I hide her in the lower levels of the hospital. I was trying to get her out of there to the car. However, I had to wait because the doctor that was 'helping' her to distract him to get away from where I hid her. He would have noticed something off if I showed that I hide her in the small medic room near the cafeteria." she explains it while seeing Ken thinking about that in his head. So vampires were doctors and they must have been waiting. Did this mean vampires are in that hospital and they are the ones getting rid of the humans that was brought in there and given fake deaths when they were being changed after their blood got taken.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:34 pm

"Why dont you take me to her then... did it ever occur to you that im trying to keep her out of the hands of vampires?" He said grumbling
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:49 pm

"Yes. Honestly, I thought you were going to just drain her dry and kill her. I mean, she's just a human after all.." she was leading Ken towards the room where they were taking care of Hana while looking ahead not seeing Ken's confused face. Why would they think he dose that? True, he will to bad guys but not innocent humans.

"Seriously? Why did you think I would do that?"

"Because vampires are always drinking blood and draining them dry after a while...Nothing too serious right?...Or am I wrong?" She asked looking bored at him now that she was over thinking about it later on during that time. This made her feel more curious about it that she was heading down some stairs with Ken following.

"....................." He shook his head then goes to follow her to the lower room levels. He sees a few hospital beds with no one here that he figures Erica was wrong but no she was not. He saw Hana right there sleeping in a hospital bed while having vitals in her arm. She was resting up with some healing medicine so they helped her?

"There you go....I told you I would have did something to help.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:24 am