Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Brandon Maboroshi2
    King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Seeing her changed his whole attitude. From what he heard he whought she was in danger but she was okay and his foil temper suddenly became hot coals of shame on his head.

"Thank you... i dodnt mean to be so snappy... i was just worried."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:05 pm

"...It's fine but that is what I been trying to explain to you guys either way. I know you guys were angry for me bring her here but you said to get them distracted and keep her safe so I did. I mean true, I just didn't know so.....I did what was right. So you guys are happy now??" she grumbles with arms crossed seeing Hana sleeping still while tilting her head to the right. Her heart was still beating normal so things were not as bad. She was recovering but he did see no marks on her neck so she was still human.

"....Well, at least she's still human and living.."

"Just as you said...alive and hidden..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:33 pm

"So wjat do we do next? Im not sure if its safe to keep her here. They arent stupid enough to stop looking." He said trting to think but je had no idea what was going on.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:23 pm

"I don't know. I guess that could be either having something else. You can maybe ask Kyle and see what he says since he isn't speaking to me right now. He won't let me explain anything right now and I could be wrong because of it....However, knowing him he might suggest having her join this facility for her safety."

"Join?! What do you mean join!! Hasn't she go through enough hell already tonight?! he was not sure about that but this leaves him worried about this now. Hoping Kyle will rethink about this but he will have to see later on.

"That's just him though. We are unsure about what he will do so...maybe that's just me though..."

".......................Is Kyle really thinking about that though?"

"That's my guess.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:58 am

He sighs and didnt know what to do. He had been singleminded about saving this girl now she was going to be put at risk. He didnt think vampires could control themswlved atound her for long. And he wanted her to be okay. Thise files had to be important so he decided to look and see what was so important about them.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:38 am

The documents in that folder were not too bad but taking a closer look, he could see some real old files. A few stories of a couple years ago when vampires did that massive slaughter attack during one summer. Cost a billion dollars in dept to the city to get it covered and fixed. Another held a self retraining order law of vampires staying away from lower areas of town due to the blood banks that's there because some stray ones tend to over do it and drain them dry so none is left for the hospitals.

He turns the page then sees one that made him tense up. The royal vampires were speaking to the mayor of this city and made a peace treaty to let vampires live among themselves. This was rare indeed and didn't know how Erica found this document. It was said to be lost over the last few years. A few names were on another paper showing some vampires with a stamp next to their names. He looks down the list seeing everyone he knew in this unit, including himself. He saw a pic right there and it left him wondering how.....

"............"

"*Sighs* I guess you'll figure it out. I don't know what Kyle is thinking of doing but he might have her just join this unit.."

"How is that a good idea, Erica? We don't know much about her and I don't want anything trying to eat her. She is a human after all!"

"Errrr...Maybe...not a full human.."

"..What are you talking about? Of course she is...."

".........."

"What did you do?" he asked letting out a sigh from his lips. She didn't say a word but points to the vitals hanging on some metal hooks. He looks not sure what she was talking about till his eyes noticed something. A red bag next to her and it was hooked into her right arm in the main vein. He wasn't sure why but he walks over to check the bag seeing it was donated blood. But not human blood.

"..N..No way...you have got to be fuckin kidding me? Vampire blood? You guys gave her donated vampire blood!?"

"Hey! I didn't do that! I had to leave the room while they were trying to help her. You'll have to speak with Raina about that one. She's the one that helped try to fix this woman.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 am

So now this human wasn't human anymore and was forced to become a vampire. He couldn't keep this from her but it would be his only condition if he did consider her for the team... someone was manipulating things to put them together and he doubted Raina was in on it. She was probably just trying to help.

"Who is Raina and where can I find her? I promise I won't be too upset i just want to know why... *sigh* why couldn't she just stay human and stay out of this... why did she have to get involved again..."

Erica was shocked. "Hold on; Again? You mean you met her before?"

She had to know and he facepalmed for his careless tongue now she wasn't going to let him go without having a story.

"Very well... the short part is she stumbled onto that massive coverup... when things were really bad. She was looking for a story to get her an internship... little did she know she was going into a den. My team at the time and I were set up for an ambush when she just wanders in trying to be sneaky but very obvious about it. She was pulled into the den and used as a hostage."

"Hey, I heard about that. She was trying to be an investigative reporter... wait wasn't that..." she stopped it was the incident that triggered the coverup. And he was telling he right he caused it over this girl.

"Yes while the bosses were negotiating, I just couldn't stop thinking about her and what they would be doing to her so i went in alone and... " he stopped, faltering as his voice caught. "I rampaged killing them all. The noise made the police open fire my team moved to stop me before the final decision was put into action."

"But it worked out what did you see?" She wanted to hear more and he told her.

"They were hooking her up to a line to bleed her out there were several people there all bleeding out and the scent made me go into a blood craze... my duty was all i had left so i drank the blood of the vampires. The ones that didn't fight back... the ones that did well... you saw them flying out of the building broken as they crashed into the officials who supported the raid. after that... I sort of had to keep following her because she got her story. And it emboldened her to look for more... this is the first time since then she actually found one."
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:05 pm

"That explains a lot more than I thought, Ken. You do know that Kyle wants to know everything she might know or question her. Knowing she'll have to join us for her safety. I mean..think of it this way; she'll be under your protection though." she explains while Ken looks really confused when she said that but now is not the time. He had to find Raina to be sure she is doing alright.

"I won't ask right now. Either way, do you have anything I need to know or something else.....and where is Raina?"

"She's on the upper floor in the health care unit. She should be there trying to figure out how to help your friend here still." she explains that Ken nods and pats the back. With a nod, he goes to find Raina quickly. Erica didn't say anything but watches him leave staying there after some time. This was when after a while, this leaves him wondering what is happening later on. He takes the small elevator that should head to the next floor while waiting.

He gets to his location minutes later and sees the doors open walking out. Ken looks around the room that looked like a doctor's office with a female looking at some papers. She had long golden hair with ruby color eyes. Her lips were normal color but she was wearing jeans with a topshirt even from a doctor's coat.

"Rania?" she looks up hearing the voice to see Ken there.

"Oh, hello there Ken. What can I do for you?"

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:36 pm

I need you to tell me everything you can. I dont have time to be specific but please keep it relavant to the situation." He said almost like he was remonding h8mself. He needed to learn as much as he could or else he wpuldnt be able to help.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:17 pm

"You mean by our guest or something else?" she asked in a silent tone seeing Ken looking at her.

"...........Both." he said but she only sighed looking towards him.

"If you wish. As Erica has said to you already; your friend down there is being treated but we were trying to be careful. Knowing the possible outcome of the vampires trying to hunt her down that she is hanging on a thread after a while. Erica brought her here and she was looking like she was having a freak out." she said looking at the list thinking about it while remembering from hours ago.

"She was weaken by something in the hospital that was thinning her blood for the vampires to drain her quickly and kill her later on. I was able to take out the medicine given to her and had tried to find human blood of her type to help her..however, we didn't have any. The blood banks were not available right now but we had back up vampire blood. I had to give her that in order to help her and she was recovering quickly." she said.

".......................Who thought this was the best idea? Or who gave you that order?"

"Kyle. he wanted to be sure she will be alright but later on she will need blood to help herself.....if you wish to know, you can ask him too.."

Last edited by Silver_neko11 on Wed May 06, 2020 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:33 pm

He sighs it looked like there was no helping it. Since he got her into this he had to help her through it even feeding her blood. He decided it was the right thing ti do and there was a change in him. A tiny one. It was just enough to make him decide to do his best to do his job and help her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:52 pm

For now, all he did was give his thanks to Raina and turns to leave. He wasn't sure what he should do now. Either go and help Hana since she's still knocked out for now. Or, find Kyle and ask him to explain why this was a best idea. She was-well used to be human but maybe their is more to the story than he thinks. He will do everything in his power to figure that out.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:12 pm

He decided to sit with her and wait until sje woke up kyle would no doubt want to look in on him to see if he needed anything. Ken figures and yhen goes to see her for the forst rime since she was brought here. How was je goingto break it to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:12 am

From his point of view, she looks so peaceful and calm but Ken wasn't sure how to tell her this. Will she freak out? Break down crying? Wonder if they will kill her? Yeah, with everything going on; he's not sure himself. Ken might do something to explain this better to her but for now, he had to wait till she awakens.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:35 am

He was busy trying to reason everything out so he could tell her one peice at a time and answer her questions. He needed to be calm and caring because the wrong word in th3 wrong tone could make her even mkre upset.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:43 am

If possible, Raina along with Erica, Ken and the other leaders would be there to help explain this to the woman. They knew or guess she will freak out wondering where she was and how she got here. Kyle knew of how humans tend to be but just turned vampires are a little more tricky. The hours turned to more hours seeing she didn't wake up just yet but she was still alive so their was no worries there. Ken did keep close to her hoping she would wake but nothing was shown of that just yet. He still waited till it got dark outside to make him look a little tired but bored.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:06 am

One by one the others f8le in. Their work wws wrwpping up and all that remained was her statement. He was a bit worried but knew that no matter what happens things would work out. He keeps his mouth shut nd thinks to himself not out loud. He wws thinking about how her life would be different but then a thought hit him that she may be safer now. If she could take care of herself maybe sh3 could get thise stories she was alwqys hunting.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:19 am

"She still has not woken up yet? My, what a heavy sleeper." Raina stood near the others with Kyle waiting as well. He didn't know this human was so tired from everything and he wasn't sure how in the world doctors were trying to poison her when treating her? Guess this means vampires are losing it. He waited with the others, having Erica standing near the window just in case of something. She kept as a look out just in case but no one came here over the last few hours. That was for sure but Ken was looking at Hana still seeing her sleeping face.

She really did change from the last time they saw one another accidentally but he was willing to help her better this time. For now, he will have to get something figured out. After 8 hours of waiting that night, that's when he noticed a twitch in Hana's hand. He looks up seeing her stir in her sleep to signal she was waking up.

"She's waking up.." he said seeing everyone looking and waiting as she was still moving slowly in her sleep.

"About time, she's a real heavy sleeper than you, Raina." Kyle sees her shrug not bothered by that but she still has good senses during that time. They remained silent seeing her head turn to the left before seeing her eyelids twitch now. She heard a few voices in the room but saw nothing but darkness from her fuzzy like dream. Was she dead now? Or was she alive somewhere? She struggles to open her eyes but she got them open slowly.

They were blurry but saw she was in a room laying in bed. Everything was alright for now but she was weak that her head turns looking to see where she was. She noticed a group of people beside her, including someone that was closer holding her weak hand.

'Hey, can you...hear me? Are you awake?'

The voice sounded familiar but she was trying to shake the blur out of her eyes trying to focus.

'She looks dead that way. Is that even normal?'

"Be nice Erica, this woman has been through a lot tonight. That is not nice to say.."

'Sorry...'

"Voices...I hear other voices but....w..who are they?" she thought while looking at them thinking their shadows but didn't know it was the others with Ken watching her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:48 am

When she started to finally gsther hee thoughts he spoke first adrwssing her by name then introdicung himself hus job and he others. When she understood who they were he told her what happened and he didnt leave anything out. Including hiw he felt about what they did to her. "They had no right... im sorry its my faukt for bringing you here..." erica was surprised to hear that ken was taking the blame. Was he trying to get this girl to hate him?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Why is he even saying that? He didn't do anything wrong but help try to save her life. Knowing how Ken can be tends to make her wonder how he knew this woman named Hana. Did he really meet her in the past or was he just saying that to spare her feelings? Either way, she'll figure it out sooner or later.

"Well....from what he's saying; you are in danger towards the other vampires that found you..and the documents..*looks to Erica that looks away* you had with you. I'm sure you can tell why these are very important to us in this area. Do you understand any of this?" Kyle asked with a quiet tone but Hana blinks listening to him still having her head tilt to face him.

".............."

"Easy Kyle; she just woke up. I'm sure she'll need more time to understand this. I know you are still trying to figure out what is happening right now my dear but rest assure; we won't hurt you.."

"*Grumbles* You say it like I'm the one to blame here.."

"Not now Erica...*sighs* Anyway, because you were brought here by Erica. That means we had to do a few things like Ken said to help you stay alive due to some venom in your blood. You can blame the ones that found and attacked you tonight. So, because of that we will have to partner you up with someone....and we figure because Ken is over protective of you and you met...he's going to be your partner."

"Kyle.."

"Someone needs to help her around here to learn the ropes. We need to be sure nothing happens to her.....that can't be hard right..."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:12 pm

"I was followed by 4.. where are the ithee 2" she said worrying about others in the city and everyone looked at ken. He sighed and she gulped " i see..."

"When you get oit of here you will discover changs. Things will be louder smells stronger and you will be crazing raw or rare meat. To start with... " he didnt knkw how else to breal it to her but she understood and was hiding her secret joy that she was special.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:43 pm

The others were not sure how to tell her this because they make her wonder what they were going to tell her. That leaves Hana wanting to ask questions. Was their something they wished to tell her? Or was it something secret? Kyle just remains silent before he was already thinking of saying it himself. "Ken, you might need to say something or at least explain what is happening right now?"

"I know, I know...I Just..I don't know...." he grumbles thinking of a easier way to break this down to her. Erica sighed looking silent from this but she was unsure how everyone was freaking out because of this.

"Well, someone has to tell her." Raina said with arms crossed.

"??????"

"Oh for goodness sake, You're one of us now! You're a vampire!"

"Erica!"

"What?! None of you were going to say it and you're taking too long! I want to head to bed soon since nighttime is passing along rather quickly. Just tell her she's a vampire and lets move on!"

"..........*Speaking in a weak tone* A...v...vam...pire? I..I'm a w..hat?"

"Easy now, you're throat is still healing right now but it should be done pretty soon sweetie. And what Erica explains is you are a vampire. One of us basically. Don't worry, you will have Ken here keeping you safe as a partner. Maybe in the future he can show you some basic skills and other things to help you while your living here with us." Raina explains with a smile.

"That or you just understand since you can't become human again due to living a new life here. Trust us; we won't do anything to harm you or anything.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 pm

All of them seemed happy except the dark looking one. His scowl was drooped and his face looked sad especially in his eyes. He looked at her and felt hurt by what happened. Wait how did she know that? Maybe she really was a vampire now but if that were true why wasnt the one who seemed the strongest or at least angry most of the time so sad when fhe others werent?

"I tried to preserve your humanity..." he said to her almost bearing her question "i failed.. im sorry its my faukt for trusting these morons to understand me" his vpice was dark and low hiding the pure rage he had at the happy ones. Why did he care he was one of them wasnt he?
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:55 pm

"....................." she saw him looking more upset that Kyle, Raina, Erica was really worried about it that she was wondering why they were so happy but he's angry. Ken wanted Hana to remain human for the rest of her days, not worrying about the vampires that would roam the city. Now, she's one of them and he was upset about it.

"Come on Ken, she's not upset.." Kyle said.

"I was not saying that. I just didn't want her faith to curse her like this but it did.."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:03 pm

Erica scoffed "bullshit. You wanted her to stay human and she isnt anumkre so now youre pissed. Ge tover it" hus eyes flashed dangerously and she quailed. That feirce look cuaght hana by the heart and made it beat hard like a human heart in heat.

"I did and i was very clear about that i even gave orders but noooo some stupid selfish girl tried to cheat and turn her halfway... no wonder humans think we are monsters." Erica attitude changed under that look and she almost seemed like a kitten.

"Im sorry my lord please forgive me i only want to help." He growled and the sound was angry but full of care. He would forgive hee but it would take time and she knew that. Erica also knew he wouldnt forget her apology and she would have to really be good from now on.

Hana was seeing this angry one as their leader or strongest. He acted like it and they reacted like it. So she turnd her attention ti him hee reporter passion and other things stimulated by him expressing his dominance over his following.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:37 am