Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

The Unkio moon of downtown

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

The Unkio moon of downtown  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Unkio moon of downtown

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:08 pm

"How are you even sure about that?" she mutters this for him to hear that Ken looks ahead not saying anything else to sigh. He did look back at the door then tries to keep talking so Hana knew he's still listening.

"Though, I know they should be getting ready for their tasks and so on later on tonight. It shouldn't worry if you need help with something, I can try to help you."

"..I..I see." she whispered the words but shifts on the chair so she suddenly lays on his side that made him tense up a little looking at her. She was now resting against his side while she was blushing with eyes closed.

"You okay, Hana?" he asked softly to her but she only gives a slight nod.

"I'm fine. Even if I just woke up, I'm happy that you came back...I really was wondering what was going on since I was knocked out for so long..e..even wondering how you been doing since then." she speaks softly but her eyes were half way open, feeling her heart beating loudly in her ears from being this close to him. He knew she was flushed but he slowly looks ahead while not saying anything else for now.

He knew his mind was screaming at him to do something. Just as badly as her own mind speaking of her to stop. This was getting dangerous that she shifts even more that her head looks ahead still blushing. ".....Ken?"

"Y..Yes?"

"I don't bother y..you right? Even if you turned me into someone like you?" she asked.

"Your never a bother to me, Hana. Never think of that when it comes to me. Your special as the rest of us. Even if you got turned into our kind, you are still you Hana." His hand slowly reaches to pet the top of her head. His gentle touch was sweet and this leaves her blushing hard while feeling him keep her close.

"T..thank you, Ken." she whispered sweetly to him but he blushes worse looking away for a second. His face was flushed red now but he slowly looks back to Hana seeing her laying to his side. She was having her legs and feet on the couch to the side of her, shutting her eyes while breathing slowly. This was nice but she was really cute like this.

"You really are sweet you know, Ken..." she opens her eyes slowly. "Being nice enough to worry about me...and wishing to help me out."

"Ahem, well...I just want to be sure your comfortable here with us. This is your home after all." he said but she shifts once more on the couch to look up at him seeing him feeling flushed. She keeps looking at him but her head was trying to warn her of calming down. Her body was burning from this closeness that she felt her hand move to slowly touch his thigh.

He tenses up feeling her touch looking at her as she was looking back at him with the same eyes. The same expression of being flushed while she seems really bothered now by this closeness of him. Her eyes were dazed, her lips were shut but seems kissable. She was so cute but looked really soft while she didn't move while he blushes worse seeing her hand not moving off his lap.

"You okay, Hana?" he asked.

"I'm fine....just feeling fuzzy....I'm sorry." she whispered in a soft tone but her mind was still trying to calm her body down while she was knowing the others will be curious to what is going on. She leans in close but relaxed into his chest.

'You shouldn't be doing this. He might not think of you this way....he might not be.....into it. Please stop..please don't do something stupid.' she screams in her mind but her heat was burning even stronger that she cuddles up into his chest while he rubs the top of her head while she closes her eyes. His touch was so nice and she loved it. However, her hand still remains where it was on his thigh as it shifts slowly to move upward.

"You're so nice....I really don't know how to thank you....even if you been so caring to save my life."

"........."

'Her lips look so soft and kissable. I know Hana just woke up but her energy's burning all around her. She's not focused but I don't mind wishing to help her. I don't want her to be aching.......even if she asked.'he thought seeing her like this but she leans in close again. She was getting dangerously close that her lips were about to touch his.

His eyes widen but darken from the arousal he felt even with her breasts touching his chest. Ken knew she was feeling hot but flushed from the heat surrounding them. He wanted to kiss her, hold her, tell her how pretty she was as their lips almost touched. Eyes were half way open about to kiss one another......

"Oh, your back master!"

Ken and Hana stop to look but sees Raina there as she smiled. She sits back to blush red but curls under the soft blanket from her that she was looking down with Ken fixing his flushed face. That was close even if he was excited now. "Yes, I just came back a few minutes ago Raina."

"Good to know. I just was coming to get some tea before figuring I sensed you. I even see Hana being at your side again." she smiled but Hana blushes heavily not saying a thing now but he sees her breathing softly to herself feeling more hot now. However, this made her feel even more hot in heat. Raina noticed her blushing hard but tilts her head.

"You okay dear?" she asked.

"I'm...okay. No worries, Raina." she mutters that he looks ahead while Hana slowly stood up but heads to her room to rest. She was still heated but Ken didn't say a thing blushing worse that they almost kissed one another. He still could feel her hand on his thigh even if she was not there. What would have happened if Raina didn't came in? Would she have helped him out? Teases his neck with kisses and nips of her fangs? Touch him slowly with her fingers? He didn't know but remains silent to look down.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:00 pm

while she rested she nearly burst from her excitement. she was so close and she was burning and bursting inside wishing it could have gone further but happy it was stopped when it was. she honestly didnt know how she would react if she and he had kissed.

he was still sitting downa nd thinking about what happened and remembering exaclty how close they were and how she seemed to feel. she could feel her powers were maturing and she was emotionally maturing as well. she was so much closer to expressing her feelings and he was honsetly happy she was doing so well.

after she calmed down a little she went to train and found him training in the room alone. she felt the room close and lock when she entered and she blushed and gulped a little knowing she was trappped until they were done. with their activities.

"good to see you up and about hana." ken said looking at her in her thin clothes and how they hugged her form.

"i-i didnt expect you to be here so soon. you normlly train later." she said trying not ot look right at him as he was flexed and sweaty.

"true but i had to see how your powers were coming along." he said and hana flushed worse. summoning her shadow. her shadow was a cobination of his and her own shadows and the awakening of her powers fused a spirit inside as well forming a whole new creature.

it was catlike and the darkness bled off of it in a mist. at the moment it was feeling her and his desires for the other and was eager to show him everythign it could do to impress him and make them closer. it challenged him and he laughs and takes off his shirt getting into a ready stance while she flushed and looked away. his muscles were just a bit much in her mental state and she wanted them wrapped around her.

he and her shadow square off and blurr into motion as they fight. she saw his energy forming around him lie armor giving him tough skin and forming energy claws around his fists as he imitated her shadow and fought it like it fought. she could feel the sheer pleasure of the fight he felt and her shadow was urging her to take him as soon as it was done testing him.

she watched and saw how much he worked to keep his own power in check to keep this nonleathal like a game and she noted how her own ability to reastrain herself was not needed because the shadow was playing too. he cuaght the shadow in a feirce swipe across its face and she felt the sting and her skin got a bit red as he stopped and her shadow purrs and heals itself before curling behind her and pushing her into him.

he caught her as she lost her balance and she landed right in his embrace. looking up at him hana was suddenly feeling more of an urge to kiss him and he leans closer.

their lips met and he kisses her gently sweetly exploring he rlips slowly. her mind was begging her to think and do somthing before the kiss now it was gone not helping her at all as his lips massage her own.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:49 pm

The kiss shared between was soothing and warm, almost like he was losing himself to how soft and warm she felt as her lips. Ken just keeps holding the kiss for a while loner till he breaks it slowly. He heard her breathing in and out softly from the kiss that she looks down to his chest flushed from what happened. They just kissed!!!

Blushing worse, she looks up at him as Ken looks at her.

"I'm s..so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you so suddenly. I just...." she tries explaining but he shook his head to calm her down. Even if this confused Hana pretty much.

"Don't worry, you are fine. It's no big deal...even if the kiss was really nice.." he said still holding her in his arms that her hands close into fists in his shirt while he looks at her while his hands remain wrapped around her. They just look to one another not saying a word but her face was flushed while he was silent looking at her.

".........."

"Hana?" he was seeing her nervous again but she blushes hard feeling her body reacting quickly from being in his arms. Her body was slightly shaking but not bad for him to notice.

"I'm a..alright, it's nothing Ken. Sorry for worrying you."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:57 am

"im not worried love. i just... wanted to know if we could keep kissing." he said it firmly and was inching his ace closer to hers. he was thinking about more than kisses but he had to start slow.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:57 pm

Hana didn't say anything but she blushes heavily seeing him lean in closer to her lips. They were way too close but she didn't seem to mind. All she did was keep her arms around his shoulders then looks at his chest. She figures he loved her kiss and she loved it. "S..sure..I would love t..to keep kissing you. Your lips are r..really warm." she said this softly for him to hear that she only feels him holding her tighter to see her blushing worse.

"So do you wish to keep-mffmm!?" she kissed him back instead holding his cheeks while blushing hard. He blushes worse feeling her kiss burning his lips that he was holding her tightly while the kisses were slowly burning even from how gentle it was. His hand was still resting on her lower back and yet it leaves him feeling excited.

They didn't move from their spot still kissing one another that she was blushing heavily feeling her body shift in his arms. He was just too precious to her and she was whimpering feeling his tongue swirling against her own now while they make out slowly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:04 am

he hears her noises and notices they were getting more noticable as he kisse sher more. she gave as much or more than she got and she was pressing closer against him as the fires of her long harbored desire fell into place. she was burning for him and his love and her body was preparing for possible outcomes.

"you sound so adorable. haa could it be you want more than this lovely tenderness we are sharing now?" he asks almost knowing that she did indeed want more than just this. he was here offering an open invitation to do as she wished and he was happy with her. she had to say something quick and she bites her lip and thought fast as she nodded to buy time to form a response.

he smiles and she kisses him again to buy more time to think. what was she going to say? how far was she willing to go with him? did it matter? he was with her and offerign himself to her. she was doing the same lettign him explore her taste and flavor.

"i-i w-want everything." she whimpers as she spoke as her body rubs against him. " i want everything you will give me. make me feel more of this heated feeling. its so good im going to burst." she said and kisses him again cuttign of his words. it was fine if she took over and had her own way with him she presses more agaisnt him and kisses him even more feeling his own kissing return to her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:30 pm

"Mmmmm so you do wish for more pleasure? You soft sweet woman you. I would be happy to let you feel even better than this. Leaving kisses for you and touching you however you wish for me to touch you." he speaks against her lips to see her blushing hard whimpering. His voice was tempting and a ring to her ears, hoping he would do just that. She needed him to help her and show Hana the other possible things they could do.

"Yes...show me. Please show me what I c..can do..please.." her breasts press up against his chest again while she moves her body a little more against Ken's own. He was going to hold her and kiss her lips again when he feels her rubbing against the hard lump in his pants. He didn't make a noise but she was too dazed to pull him down kissing his own deeply.

Her body was already reacting to everything he's done to her and she was wishing to feel even more during this time. Maybe burn a lot more that she was starting to grow wetter without knowing. He keeps kissing her lips again holding her close to his burning body. His muscles move just keeping her in his hold. However, he swirls his tongue against her own to get another arousing moan from her. She was seriously hot and he loved it.

Being able to see Hana like this made him more excited when he groans holding her up against his body. He even lifts her up in his arms while they make out. The kisses were soft and quiet, seeing her still making out more with him. This made her hotter again while she was shivering even louder. They still keep kissing till he moves to push her back against the wall rather harsh but Hana didn't mind while kissing him harder. His hands grip her rear while fingers sink into the skin. She was soft but he groans feeling her hiss when she keeps kissing harder and harder wanting him.

"*Kissing softly*.......*feels him break the kiss*w..wait...w..want more kisses..g..give more kisses.." she whispered but he moves to her neck to kiss there. His fangs brush her neck to hear a purr from her. She leans her head back while he was lost into the pleasure she was allowing that she hugs him close to her body.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:08 am

his kisses spread to her neck. the tips of his fangs tease her neck and his lips brush her skin before pulling on her skin then leting go to kiss another spot. they were slow deliperate kisses to make her feel more and they move down her neck to her collar getting closer to her breasts. he slowed his progress a little to give her more kisses keeping them slow and intense as her skin was kissed. she moans and pants out only to have him kiss her lips once more and his hands start to slide her bottoms down.

he was pressed up against her while kissing her and she held him closer feeling him continue with his affections and she felt him slipping her clothes off bit by bit. his touch caresses her skin pressing hard into her soft flesh as she feels more of his heated touch. she was getting more heated and her hands were slipping his clothes off of him just trying to keep a good grip on him as he started to sweat and burn just as badly as she was burning maybe more.

she panted out then moans feeling his kisses reach her cleavage and her shirt was opening up to reveal more of her precious skin for him to kiss and touch.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:09 pm

He's never seen such soft but cute looking skin. Hana really was precious and he licked his lips to lower down leaving more kisses against her cleavage. She gasped from the hot burning lips touching her over sensitive skin. Her arms wrapping around his head to keep him close wanting to feel more of his gentle touches. Even if this was nice, he keeps kissing to move and undo a few more buttons exposing her breasts held up by a bra. He keeps leaving kisses on them that he pushes her up against the wall even more, feeling her hips buck against his chest.

"*Panting while drooling*"

He knew she was growing out of it, from the touching and kisses. Ken wanted her to savor what he wanted to do for her but he didn't want to rush things. Hana just keeps relaxing against the wall till he lowers to kiss her chest again while his hands grip the panties she remains wearing but she moans again feeling his nails cut a little into her skin. Her fangs ached from the burning pleasure that he looks up licking her throat.

"K..Ken...p..please.." her voice was weak from the pleasure but he didn't seem to mind it. In fact, he loved it. Knowing he was able to make her burn like this only made him groan wanting more of her. He felt some stiffness in his pants but ignores it. He wanted to taste more of her before looking up to kiss her sweet lips once more.

They shared a slow wet kiss with one another before he breaks it, panting into her neck as she was whimpering wanting more. He slides his hands up her back and removes the bra that held the beautiful breasts up. He moves to kiss in between her breasts but she yelps wanting to feel more but she wonders if he was feeling good too. Even if she felt something poking her below. She feels his fangs rubbing against her neck wanting to bite but she whines feeling him moving his body against her own while making her moan even louder.

She started gasping for air, moaning Ken's name as loud as she could since the room was blocking out the noises from escaping. Here, she could be as long as she wanted to. Even if he knew she was growing wet. His nose picked up the scent of her arousal and she was growing horny by the second. The wet dripping pussy hidden in her panties told him she was growing wet in need of him. She wanted him. She hungers for him. Even if she shivers feeling him kissing and licking her skin again.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:31 pm

he presses up against her and she feels the throbbing lump pressing against her wet place. her squirming made it rub against ehr folds and put even more pressure on her desires for him. her need fo rhim was growing worse it seemed and she reaches to rub his lump andget it bare. she felt his fangs drag sharply against her enck driving her to need mroe plesure as she moans out his name and wants him inside of her.

she had him bare quickly and he growls a bit as her wetness drips onto his throbbing length. " grrr youre so hungry i could give it to you if you wish. your wet hole is practically screaming for me to push it inside of you." he said pressing his fingers inside her pussy and rubbing deep to feel her wetness first hand.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:37 am

She yelps feeling his fingers rubbing her pussy getting wetter and wetter as he feels her soaked folds getting worse. He was already growing hotter wanting Hana for himself but he only leans in close to kiss her neck slowly while Hana moans again.

"It's not f..fair..why are you g..giving me pleasure but not you?" she mutters under her breath but he sees her already burning up again. Knowing the possible outcome of their lust burning. She started feeling him sucking her neck while he feels her shaking in his arms.

"Mmmm I'll be fine. I want you to feel good first. I can take care of myself later on." he teases but she sees Ken lifting his head from her neck and she sneaks a kiss to his lips feeling them making out again. However, she whines feeling him pressing up more against her body before she shivers feeling him gripping her rear tightly.

"*Whines feeling his touch*"

"Besides, you seem to be loving this a lot more.." he teases more but he only feels excited again but she was feeling him buck up against her that the tip pushes against her slit. It squishes from the touch that it was dripping down his length making it throb even more. He sees her already whimpering and shaking in his arms till she shook her head.

"I want...to help you feel good too, Ken. I wanna..please..." she was panting loudly feeling her fangs growing again but she was shivering heavily feeling him kiss her lips that she lowers her hand in between them stroking his cock for him. He groans feeling it twitch from her touch to buck into her hands that she was panting to kiss his lips again. However, her hands still pump his cock more to feel it twitch by her.

"Your haa really h..hard.....it's so hot.." she whispered against his lips while feeling him kiss her back deeply that their tongue rub against one another and their fangs poking against their own lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:02 pm

"haa so are you. youre almost ready for it arent you?" he asks her kissign her more and she responds betweeen kisses.

"haa yes but mmm let me pleasure you a bit first i wanna make you feel good for all you gave me." she said rubbing harder and feeling it throb and pulse in her hand. he agreed in silence and lets out a groan form how good she mad ehim feel. her ehad got fuzzy and her hole started to ache for him as his head got fuzzy from her hand. he and she make out much deeper and shef elt it reach its peak knowing that she wanted it inside only when he was at his best.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:41 pm

She keeps stroking his cock even more, feeling her growing wetter that he lowers her that she stood on her feet. Hana gets on her knees to stroke his cock even slower looking up to him. He was already lost to pleasure that he was groaning from her touches and kisses. She whines feeling hotter now but that made her moan licking the tip. Her pussy was burning for him but she blushes still wanting to pleasure Ken.

He rests one hand on her head, feeling her licking and sucking the tip, feeling him throb again while moving her head forward to push into her mouth and throat. She whines from the feeling but he begins thrusting into her mouth feeling her moan to let him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:17 pm

he didnt thrust too hard and she seemed to enjoy this. she wanted to pleasure him more and he let her wanting to make her happy. he was curious when she would want him inside her and he was curious wat she was planning with him now.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:03 pm

Her head kept moving feeling his thrusts still gentle but Hana made sure not to cut him with her fangs. Both hands holding his thighs feeling her throat and mouth full. She whimpers to shut her eyes letting him move but she slurps loudly trying her best since she's never done this before.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:07 pm

he wouldnt have guessed with how she took him and he groans as his hips buck and push him deeper into her mouth. he was thinking about how good she was doing and hoped she would still want more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:53 pm

She sucked harder and harder, trying to stroke herself to get ready. His cock was already huge so she'll have to do her best in this. Hana just whimpers feeling his cock now ramming into her that but he groans panting loudly wanting more. she was good and her tongue was licking against his cock that was thick and hard. The two were licking and pleasuring him together still feeling her eating deeply.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:34 pm

he groans out and bursts heavily covering her face and chest. she was a bit surprised not execting it so soon and she licked his cum off herself. she was heated and wanting more as her pace was starting to really get heated and wet. he came so much she wanted it inside of her hole to feel him give her his love and burst inside of her.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:02 pm

"*Panting heavily* I..I'm sorry. I made you make a m..mess." she whispered looking flushed and all shy all of a sudden being covered in some of his cum. Her fingers lower to start licking them clean while Ken looks at her now cleaning herself up. However, this made his cock throb wanting to please her. She must be wet right now while panting loudly in the room.

She even was burning up feeling the need of mating with him. He knew this room was able to change form to that he reaches to grab her arms helping her up. Hana blushes from the sudden strength but got kissed deeply by him. Her eyes widen with her face burning red, feeling him kiss her. She whines from the hot tongue rubbing against her own that he lifts her up to move into the middle that he was able to change the room again. Now, their was a bed in the middle while he makes her sit on the bed before she got set back.

Hana panted but sees Ken getting on top of her, kissing her lips once more as she returns the kiss hearing each one. He was really excited now but he knew she was more aroused right now to hold her cheek making out with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:21 am

he made sure she was bare before pushing his tip up against her. it rubbed her folds slowly not going inside and he and she make out feircely as he controlled his hips to only give her a taste fo his tip. she felt the rubbing and moans into the kisses wanting more and more of this hot feeling they shared.

he was careful not to move or push in too far making sure she was alright with this. she was startign to move against him and make the rubbing more intense for them both and he groans a bit keeping his hips from jolting like they wanted to. she felt how careful he was being and her back arches a little as his hand finds her breast and cups it sweetly in his palm.

he was still taking his time for her sake and as she grew more and more heated and wanting she felt a small releif from the touch of their places. it was what she hungered for since she woke up as a vampire. and she was finally getting it.

"i-inside. mmm put it inside me. you feel so good well i do too. im burning up and want to share this with you so please give me your love its all ive ever wanted." she said in a dreamy tone she was nearing a trance and wanted to remain conscious for this becuase she loved him dearly and didnt want him to think badly of this.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:55 pm

Her folds were inviting him to push in and claim her as his own, feeling the wet tension burning between them. His hands rubs her thighs that she spreads them apart so he can see for himself. She was excited either way but her body was soaked in sweat. Ken panted still feeling her pussy but he sees her covering her face with her arm. It was so embarrassing to feel her body burning like this for Ken. Her desires were growing stronger that he sees her lower one hand down her stomach to touch against her folds and his cock.

He looked confused wondering if she was going to push him back but he tenses feeling her grinding her hips to have his cock rub against her. Her soft moans leave her lips savoring the hot feeling of him against her. She didn't say much but her face was showing to grow hotter and wetter that she was whimpering moving his cock against her pussy.

"*Panting heavily* P..Plea...se..please fill m..me up with your hot love. I need it..I want it from you Ken. Please..I'm s..scared but it f..feels really good...I w..want..y..your.." she keeps grinding herself against his cock even if she's laying on her back. It was making her moan and get even more wet that he groans feeling her almost sucking him in. She was growing hotter now but he growls feeling her folds hot and slick for him.

"Your cock...your hot hard cock..w..want it inside of me..push inside of my pussy....Master Ken."

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:29 am

"as you wish" he said and he starts to push in slowly pushing in a little bit then pulling out and pushing in a bit more. hew as letting her get used to it and keeping the movement short and slow. he was being very careful to hold back and let ehr get used to him before pushing more.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:55 pm

She twitches feeling him move in and out of her slowly, both arms resting above her head and face. It felt really weird having something inside of her like this. Even if it was Ken that was being as gentle with her as possible. Hana shuts her eyes tight, biting down on her bottom lip feeling him move just a little. Even if she whimpers feeling him moving and holding her legs apart. He sees her facial expression of a pink dusting in her cheeks as she was trying to remain silent without letting out such embarrassing noises.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:58 am

her hand covers her moauth as a squeak left her. he was slow and gently pushing in deeper and she felt him throbbing as he was hard and it was almost like his heart was pushing insid eof her. he was burning up with red cheeks and sweat dots starting to form. he wasnt expecting her to try staying quiet and he kisses her neck and collar as his cock pushes deeper and throbs harder from how heated hew as.

she felt amazing to him and he was all the way inside before he let out a groan and a short laugh. "wow. haa youre really amazing. its like youre trying to eat me up." he said feeling her pulsing pussy clamping down on him and he nips her neck and collar trying to give her more pleasure.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 pm

She whines feeling him thrust but she was blushing even harder, trying to make him feel good. He just feels her pussy clamping on his cock feeling him still bucking his hips feeling her pussy clamping around him hard. He groans with a hiss, feeling her still going ahead to still thrusting his hips even harder again. He was already looking at her that she begins moving her hips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:33 pm