Immortal Anime World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Begin! the immortal journey where the only limit to life is imagination.

2 posters

A Vampire's rule

Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

A Vampire's rule - Page 15 Empty Re: A Vampire's rule

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:17 am

When he finished with the last one, Anthony calms down to turn and leave the hidden room of mirrors. He steps through after a few seconds and carefully goes ahead with being in his chambers once more. He saw that the bathroom was still closed with steam showing. His bride was still washing up but he was alright with that. He looks to take a seat with a tray of some fancy wine left for him and her as she was washing up. He decided to wait for Elizabeth.

In a matter of moments, the door opens up to show her coming out with a towel wrapped around her body and hair soaking wet. She turns to walk over to the bed then stops seeing her king. "Master, you returned."

"Indeed I have.....are you better now after that wash up?" he asked as she smiled sweetly feeling more calmer after taking one.

"Yes; I'm alright but....I'm still a bit worried to what the branding is from the others..." she mutters but she knew Anthony was happy to stand up walking over and touch her cheek. She blushes heavily from that to gently look at him.

"No worries my dear. You don't have to worry about that anymore. It's taken care of." he said.

"Taken care of?" she asked to see him nod. This way, Elizabeth don't have to worry about them anymore. His warning would stick with them forever and he means it.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:54 pm

"i warned them what would happn and i punished them. they will remember for a long time what i did and it may make them violent to me form now on." he said and she snuggles up to him.

"its not going to be good later but im glad you care." she said and she nuzzles his chest. he wanted her to decide what thy do next ebcause she must want soemthing of ehr own and he decied to let her come out and say it in ehr own time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:07 pm

"Either way, what shall we do now? We have a good moment to ourselves." he sees her still nuzzling up into his chest, her eyes closed while savoring the moment between them. He already was feeling excited and it leaves Anthony smiling to hold Elizabeth close.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:08 pm

" i think you hould pick i usually just do whatever so i wan tot know what you would do." he said and he holds her close.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:19 pm

"Hmm? Your going to let me pick this time, master? That's really kind of you to do for me." Eliza smiled to cuddle up more into his chest that Anthony chuckled petting the top of her head. She always was a happy pet and that means a lot to him than anything. He wouldn't mind even at the slightest point. He just wanted to be sure she was safe and happy.

"Indeed my dear. Now, what would you like to do?" he asked once more but Eliza cuddles up against him still in her towel.

"Can we lay in bed and just let the rays of the moon shin on us? It's good when we can lay together.." she said sweetly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:51 pm

"as you wish, you look like this. are you thinking of some fun while we lay here?" he asks he smiles at her
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:19 pm

"Some fun? Oh no, my love. I just want us to relax together." She said cuddling up against Anthony's chest that he chuckled to hold her close. They went ahead to sit on the bed that she nuzzles up against his chest while he lays back relaxed. His hand rest on her lower back while she was showing a smile on his face. She was really special and he loved that. Knowing the possible outcome of things but he sees her smiling to rest in his arms.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:40 pm

"arre you sure? you are very close and with only a towel wrapped around you. and youre pressing very close." he said with a suggestive hint in his tone. it was soft and inviting making her flush pink. he believed her but she knew how he got when she was wearing nothing and only a towel was as good as nothing. she knew he was thinking certain things and she presses more against him smiling and kissing his cheek.

"youre not being fair talkng like that. maybe youre the one who wants something else?" she asks and giggles as she looks into his eyes. he wasnt planning anything just comenting and trying a little small talk.

"maybe i am maybe im not. i wasnt till i saw you." he sai and he was blushing from looing at ehr all cute and sexy as she cuddles upt o him.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:27 pm

"Awww, you care that much for me master? You really are so sweet. Wishing to see me happy but that's how I want for you. I want nothing but you being happy here with me. Cuddling together as the night passes through. Isn't that nice?" she whispered to snuggle into his chest but her lips were kissing his neck.

"Heh, even if your being precious right now that sorta seems like that. His arm wraps around her body to keep her closer to him without letting go of her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:48 pm

they flirted a little as the moonbeams cross their faces and slowly stretch down across their bodies . he didnt mind sitting still ike this becuas he could talk toher but she was always dodging his little attempts to ignite her fire and want him to go thigns to her. she was skilled at such things and he laughed enjoying the little game they had.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:13 pm

She even cuddles to Anthony's side, nipping his ear saying sweet nothings to him. Saying how amazing he's been to her and it was better knowing she'll be his bride pretty soon. He loved this closeness with her and he can't wait for that day either. Knowing he and her will wed, he will take her away from the kingdom to savor their time as a married couple.

He turns his head to kiss her forehead seeing her smile and touch his cheek to kiss his lips. He returns the sweet kiss while she purrs happily deepening it. He held her close as they share the tender moment between them. For now, he was resting with her beside him and it leaves him feeling happier that they were looking ahead with the night remaining alright. He knew tomorrow was another day for them and he couldn't wait. He feels her rest on his side that she shuts her eyes smiling.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:20 pm

"mmm youre really getting me heated with all this love. maybe i should try something of my own." he said to her and she felt his lips pull on her neck he cuaght her on the mark he made when he turned her and she burned hot from the contact. his hands rub her lower back and press hard pulling her closer to him."i might just ignore the rules and give you a hot moonlit ride."

he whispered the last bit into her hear before nipping it and his hands stay where they were pressing more. she like her back touched it seemed and her towel was slipping as she moves and shifts to keep him guessing.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:13 pm

She giggled hearing the words but relaxed more against his body to carefully kiss his neck back. Both hands resting on his chest feeling his warmth around her. Eliza didn't mind this at all because it only told her he really loved this closeness between them.

"Awww, you're so sweet master. Would you really do something like that for me?" she purrs into his ear that Anthony smiled touching her cheek to gaze into her eyes. He would do anything for her and he knew she would enjoy it. Anything for his soon to be queen.

"Well, I have to be sure your given all my love and your gonna get more of when it's time. Even better; when you have that chance to teasing me to the point of that towel getting yanked off." he sees her purring to nuzzle against him.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:19 pm

he was close to doing just that and he was certainit would backfire f he did it too soon so he keeps his hands still using his lips and words to make her want it. "im not entirely joking. if i wasnt afraid to make you upset i would rip it off now. pin you down and completely claim you once more."

he said it with a longing behnd his voice and a growl in his throat. he was keeping his eyes on her and nipping her collar now as she presses closer.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:06 pm

"You really are something else master, being so sweet with me and teasing me. I figure this is just as exciting seeing you being this nice with me. Loving me so much that you are holding back yourself." she whispered into his ear seeing him hold her tight. His lips met with her neck but he other hand touches her cheek while she was purring loudly.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:20 am

"mmm keep this up and ill forget about holding back" he said nipping her lip and kissing her again. she really didnt seem to mind the idea but he wanted to se how far she would go.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:58 pm

"Hmmmmm..and what if I'm asking you to not hold back? You know I love it when your rough with me." she whispered to nip his lips.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:33 pm

those words sealed her fate. she gasps as he ripped the towel away form her and her breasts bounce from the sudden movement. he turned over on top of her pinning her with his hands and she blushes red and pants looking at him. her chest rose and fell and he lowers his head to kiss and slurp her breasts. she struggles knowing he wont let her go and to make it more fun for them both before his legs push her knees open.

he had her by her writst and was slurping loudly on her breasts leaving her niples alone but changing breasts to keep her guessing what he was going to do next. he really took her words to heart and this was only his rough playtime.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:38 pm

She gasped feeling that but it only made her flush heavily from the thought. Her back arches up in pleasure while moaning out. She only squirms under him once more but she remains silent feeling her body burning. Her pleasure becoming worse that she was shivering thanks to it. Her body was burning but it made her shiver.

Anthony just kept going while feeling her push up against him while she was feeling over heated wanting more pleasure. Her body was already dripping wet as he was pulling at her breasts but not the nipples.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:26 pm

he loved how she was looking and how she was moving mad ehim think a bit about where to focus. he was teasing her making her think of certain heated things he could do by giving her affection close. his tongue swirls around ehr nipples and he kisses under them hard adding a soft bite. her arching made him smile and he flicked ehr nipples with his tongue before slurping them noisily.

she moans out and writhes more as he held her and his noises he made teas eehr and she seemed to love this and her moan when he slurped her nipples was loud because he sucked hard. he swtiched ot her other breast and repeate dhis action as she started to feel very wet from more than her shower between her legs. he was pulling her hands to her waistlevel keeping her pinned as he plays and teases her breasts and he rnipple now.

it was a slow progressinon giving her time to feel and gusss what he was going to to as the moonlight caught the flecks of water on her skin and shone brightly on her skin as she tossed and moans from his lustful affections. he swirls his tongue around her nipples hardr and sucks more deeply as she had a heated moan leave her lips and he rback arches as high as it could go.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:05 pm

She whines feeling this but he keeps going wanting to make her feel as good as possible without the worry of losing to her heated lustful desires. It was too good and she just keeps feeling him playing with her.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:01 pm

he lsowly begins to kiss down her front and keep he rpinned while he slides down until he was between her legs. she panted and looks down at him to see what h was doign only to see and feel his tongue licking against her folds. she shivers and then feels his tongue push inside as he starts to eat ehr out and she arches her back even more feeling him licking her and slowly to let her feel it for a long time.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:20 pm

She moans out happily feeling each lick and flick that he groans holding her thighs in his hands to make sure he got deep inside of her. Elizabeth moans gripping the pillow above her head but all she did was wiggle her hips feeling him slurping and kissing against it. Her kind was so naughty and yet she loved it. Feeling him like this only made her love him even more. Either way she wanted him to enjoy himself as she would too.

King Of The Immortals
    King Of The Immortals

Post  Brandon Maboroshi2 Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:01 am

he loved her reaction to the pleasure h ewas giving her and he doubled his efforts making her moan out louader and react more strongly to his actions. it may have been a bit much but she didnt mind loving the pleasur ehe gaave her and knowing that anytiem h wanted he could use his dark powers to pleasure her in many ways. she had gone through several dark pleasures with him befoore and she noted he was holding back specially this time.

he wanted to make this a slow playful session where her body was his toy under his command and he would force himself to progressive teasings before steping up to using his powers to pleasure her. she noticed how much he was holding back and begins to think curiously about when, not if, he would go wild like abeast with her. certainlyhe was beign rough but within reasonable limits. should he go wild.. her mind flashed back to the dark bindings and the limps completely dominating her and she flushed thinking maybe he may odo that again.

he hadnt done anything unreasonable this time and soon she expected him to take a serious step towards dark fantasy.
    Silver_neko11
    Silver_neko11
    Rose
    Rose

Post  Silver_neko11 Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:11 pm

She whines seeing him lowering down but kisses her breasts happily holding her close. He closes his eyes to kiss against her breasts and strokes her body. It felt slightly wet from her shower but Elizabeth squirms under him. She hisses feeling him rubbing her breasts while sucking on her nipple. She whines feeling worse but it made her groan out even louder again. She reaches trying to ask for a sweet kiss but he sits up looking at her in the eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:04 am